Start by marking “The Sicilian's Bought Cinderella” as Want to Read:
The Sicilian's Bought Cinderella

The Sicilian's Bought Cinderella

Bought for his convenience…

But their chemistry is impossible to resist!

Posing as commanding billionaire Dante Moncada’s fiancée at a glamorous society wedding is a far cry from Aislin O’Reilly’s modest life, but she’ll do anything to secure money for her sick nephew. The deal with Dante is strictly business—the gorgeous Sicilian playboy is danger personified. Yet soon thei
Mass Market Paperback, Conveniently Wed!, 224 pages
Published January 15th 2019 by Harlequin Presents

To ask other readers questions about The Sicilian's Bought Cinderella, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sicilian's Bought Cinderella

Esther
ARC provided by NetGalley and Harlequin in exchange for an honest review.

Rating 3.5

Our heron and heroine meet, Aislin and Dante, at a cabin that Dante own. Aislin broke into the cabin on his property to get his attention so he will help their sister and nephew who are both ill/health issues (no they are not related, it's explained in the story). Dante has been ignoring all of Aislin correspondents so this was her way of getting his attention. She lets him know that he needs to help financial. D
Jenny
Nice love story. Both hero and heroine were likable. This author has written better Harlequins though. Safe: sadly no virgins here but they are both faithful. Epilogue was nice. They are getting married and heroine is pregnant.
Bookread2day
I'm a huge fan of Mills and Boon Modern books as you can see by all my reviews. But although I enjoyed The Sicilian's Bought Cinderella by Michelle Smart I have found and read quite a books by Mills and Boon with the same wording Cinderella in it. I would like to see a different name now added to the modern Collection instead of Cinderella. It may get a little confusing for some to remember what title with Cinderella in that you have read by which author.
Carrie (The Butterfly Reader)
3.5 Stars - Thanks to NetGalley for this title in exchange for an honest review

Our girl, Aislin O’Reilly, just wants to see her sister and nephew taken care of and she's willing to do anything for them, even entering a fake engagement with a stone hearted man that just recently lost his father.

I love Aislin, she's strong and not scared to stand up for herself and what she believes is right. When she loves someone, she gives them her all, going to the far reaches of the earth for them. I love how
Ashley Gallegos
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wasn’t sure this would be my cup of tea but I LOVED it! I read it all in one sitting! You know that guilty pleasure relaxation that you get from a beach vacation or a cruise? That’s exactly what this book is like! Highly recommend!
iamGamz
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*** I forgot to add - Dante rocks a hot beard. So sexy!!

I sighed a big, juicy sigh at the end of this book.

I adored Aslin and Dante. From the way they met, to their constant banter, and the red hot sex. Then there’s Orla, Aslin and Dante’s sister and her son Finn.

Dante is grieving from the recent loss of his father when he learns that his father had a daughter that he knew nothing about. And that she had a child. He wanted nothing to do with them, but was willing to offer money once a DNA test
lily waheed
A good read .
Kay (aka) Miss Bates
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Just when I think I’m done with the HP, Michelle Smart comes along with The Sicilian’s Bought Cinderella and hauls me back in …

The HP is romance at its most undiluted and when it’s good, it’s totally sigh-worthy immersive. The last two greats I read were Sarah Morgan’s Playing By the Greek’s Rules (possibly my favourite HP ever) and Caitlin Crews’s Bride By Royal Decree. Smart is a contender thanks to this latest. In typical HP fashion, the premise is ludicrous, the trope-ishness over the top …
Teresa (Reads_Romance)
I have to say, THE SICILIAN’S BOUGHT CINDERELLA surprised me in a good way! I really enjoyed this quick novel. Dante is a wealthy Sicilian businessman dealing with the recent loss of his father when he finds Aislin, a feisty and smart Irishwoman, is squatting on one of his properties. Aislin is just trying to get his attention so she can take care of her family. Dante needs a fake fiancé for a wedding he is attending, so they strike a deal.

Once Aislin and Dante get over their rocky first start,
Heather andrews
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I dont think Dante knows what to do with the warm fuzzies he gets from his woman, "...so please don’t ruin my happy thoughts towards you.’ She had happy thoughts towards him? That should not make his chest puff up." At least Dante knows his weaknesses, ‘because, dolcezza, me driving with a rock-hard erection is going to get us killed. I need a distraction. Tell me something interesting about European medieval history.’ I liked this book, I liked Dante.
Maria Rose
The Sicilian’s Bought Cinderella by Michelle Smart is an enjoyable and sexy romance for a couple brought together by family ties.

Aislin O’Reilly has figured out a way to capture Dante Moncada’s attention – by breaking into a cottage on his family estate and waiting for him to discover her! She’s on a mission to make him aware of their unique family bond. Her half sister Orla, with whom she shares the same mother, has the same father as Dante, making Orla and Dante half siblings. Unknown to Dante
Geraldine Sadiku
What a wonderful strong heroine who has been through so much but is still willing to go that extra mile for those she loves and cares for. Dante appears her polar opposite but their chemistry is evident from the start and Aislin is the type of heroine that i think could reach the most cynical heart. Loved their story.
Olivia Farr
"The Sicilian's Bought Cinderella" is a quick, one-sit-reading romance that follows Dante and Aislin. Dante is a powerful and wealthy Sicilian businessman, who is trying to close a big deal. The man who owns the controlling shares of the company he wants to do business with, however, is concerned about Dante's family history; he only wants to do business with people who have similar morals, and Dante's parents affairs/multiple marriages/father's gambling addiction do not fit the bill. Unless Dan ...more
Romantic Intentions Quarterly
Formulaic modern romance that is okay, nothing more, nothing less. Aislin needs to get millionaire Dante Moncada’s attention on behalf of her sister, who happens to be Dante’s illegitimate half-sister seeking a share of their deceased father’s non-existent fortune. Conveniently, Dante needs a fake wife to play happy families for a weekend to seal a lucrative business deal, and so offers Aislin a million dollars in exchange for her compliance. Of course, Aislin gets a make-over, there’s lots of m ...more
Michelle Lindo-Rice
When Dante meets Aislin, life as he knew it, changed. And, for the better. Their passion and their character development made me rooting for their happy-ever-after. I enjoyed this story and read it in hours.
Great quotes:
"The betrayal of those you loved was the worse of all deceits."
"It's only when you're in a specific situaton that you can appreciate the depths you would go to or the heights you would climb for someone you love."
"If people were in a committed relationship then they should respec
Wanda
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC provided by NetGalley and Harlequin in exchange for an honest review.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this book! I took it on vacation with me....was a prefect story to read on the beach.
Aislin broke into the cabin on Dante's property to get his attention so he would help their sister and nephew who are both ill. (they are not related). Aislin and Dante come to a mural deal, where Aislin would act as his fiancé.
And so then fun begins. They are both attracted to each other, with amazing chemistry.

I though
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Sicilian's Bought Cinderella by Michelle Smart is the story of Aislin O'Reilly and Dante Moncada.
Aislin looking to help her sister and nephew confronts Dante to get him to act on their needs. Dante turns the table and makes a bargain if Aislin will pretend to be his fake fiancé he will help them and her. So a deal is struck but what they both end up with is more than they planned on.
A classic Harlequin story that turned me into a Romance Reader so many years ago...loved their story.
Se Mcgregor
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this one. Big fan of this author; jumped straight to book 4 in Feb. Modern 1-4 set.
Looks like it will be a *long wait for Orla's story - the seed was definitely planted (firmly) so not sure why it's at least eight months away.

*summary for Michelle Smart's next two novels listed on fictiondb - neither is follow-up to this one.
Klynn
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
Needing to secure money for an ill nephew, Aislin O'Reilly agrees to pose as playboy billionaire Dante Moncada’s fiancée at a society wedding. Their strictly business deal soon turns steamy hot when the attraction between the two explodes. A quick but enjoyable read.
Rebeccastump
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it
Denysha
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First Harlequin read. And I must say I was pleasantly surprised by the content and writing style. Thestory was short and sweet.
Shallowreader VaVeros
This book was so fun! I loved that the heroine was really chatty and the hero liked it. Top marks.
Aashna
Edwedge Zizzamia
Feb 10, 2019
Pam Graber
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
When Aislin O'Reilly breaks into a cottage on Dante Moncada's estate, all she wants is his undivided attention to make her plea. Nothing else has worked to get her into his presence so she takes things to the extreme. Her half sister, it turns out, is also Dante's half sister, and she needs money to support her son, whose traumatic birth resulted in cerebral palsy. Aislin's love for her sister and nephew drive her to confront Dante, because the recent death of his father resulted in no more fund ...more
Michelle Smart is a Publishers Weekly bestselling author with a slight-to-severe coffee addiction. A book worm since birth, Michelle can usually be found hiding behind a paperback, or if it’s an author she really loves, a hardback.
Michelle lives in rural Northamptonshire in England with her husband and two young Smarties. When not reading or pretending to do the housework she loves nothing more t