Start by marking “Amish Safe House” as Want to Read:
Amish Safe House

Amish Safe House

(Amish Witness Protection #2)

Hiding in Plain SightThe second thrilling Amish Witness Protection novelAfter Julia Bradford's son witnesses a gang shooting, hiding in witness protection on Abraham King's Amish farm is the only hope the Englischer and her children have. Even as danger closes in, Julia is drawn to the community's peaceful ways--and the ex-cop turned Amish protector. But when their locatio ...more
Published February 5th 2019 by Love Inspired Suspense

To ask other readers questions about Amish Safe House, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amish Safe House

Lucy
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is book two in the Amish Witness Protection but it worked well as a stand-alone. Great word building and suspense with sweet romance that keeps you turning pages. I found the characters believable with relevant situations. I found myself pulled into the story and wanting to help them. Great quick read that leaves you wanting to read more.
I won a copy from a blog. The honest review and opinions are my own and were not required.
Tambra
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent book read it in 2 hours. love the story, characters, Great Amish book. Met Debby last July she was wonderful to meet, great nice lady. Love all her Amish books.
Sylvia
I loved this book!! Great story!! Too short!! 1st time reading this author!!
Kay Garrett
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: want-to-read
AMISH SAFE HOUSE by Debby Giusti is the second book in the Amish Witness Protection series. It is the story of Julia Bradford and her children, Kayla and William, escaping from the city through the witness protection program after her son witnessed some gang activities.

They are placed in the middle of Amish country with former police officer Abraham King on his Amish farm. With their new identities, they are to lay low until William can testify and danger from the Philadores and Delphis gangs pa
Glenda Parker
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My review today is on the Love Inspired Suspense, Amish Safe House. This is the second book in the Amish Witness Protection Series. I really enjoy Amish stories and I really enjoy Suspense so this series is special to me. Also these three author's are three of my favorites. This story is well written, action packed, and full of faith. I know you are going to love it.

Divorced Julia Bradford hears gun fire and realizes her son is out in the street during a gun fight with two rival gangs. Her son W
Jo-Ann Elizabeth Toth
I love reading Debby's books. She never has a dull book. This is the second book of Amish witness protection. In this book we meetJulie Bradford's family who is on the run because she and her son witnessed something they shouldn't have. I was pleased with the way Debby brought to life the harsh reality of life in the poor sections of large cities. Also the reality of gangs. Gangs have always been bad but they are getting darker as years go by. I loved meeting Abraham and the way they showed Amis ...more
Kav
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Phew! There are some crazy good heart-in-your-throat-running-for-your-life scenes in this book! I don't think my pulse has leveled out yet! There's something so edgy about a mom in fierce protector mode. I felt Julia's fear and panic and utter desperation. Such a contrast to Abraham's stoic calm. Some of that comes from his cop background, but a lot of it stems from his faith. I love the gentle way he shares his trust in God with the terrified woman who has stopped believing He cares.

This is the
Patricia Bond
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In my opinion, if you are looking for a book that will keep you on edge and turning the pages, and burning the midnight oil then Amish Safe House ( Amish Witness Protection # 2) is the book for you.
This book not only has suspense but it also has romance.
Julia Bradford and her two children are forced to leave their life in Philadelphia, when her young son, William witness a murder by gang members.
In order to protect them and save their lives, the family is taken by Federal Marshalls to live on an
Janet C
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: amish-fiction
Quick ,good read

Julia Bradford is a single mom trying to raise two children in a bad neighborhood after a divorce. Her son witnesses a gang shooting in his neighborhood and is quickly being sought by gang leaders to hush him up. The police quickly remove Julia and her son and daughter and put them into the witness protection program and move them from Philadelphia to an Amish home in Yoder, Kansas. The home belongs to Abraham King an ex policeman who lost his family. Abraham after losing his fam
Wilani Wahl
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fantastic second book in a continuity series. The whole concept of this series of using an Amish community to protect those in need of witness protection is so intriguing. I loved the many twists and turns this book and the fact that some of the same characters from the first book were also in this book even though each book is written by a different author. This is well written.
Hazel Robinson
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

This has been an awesome series. The heroine's son witness a murder, now the gang is out to silence him. The U.S. Marshals move him, his mom and sister to love at the him of an ex-cop who has gone back to his plain roots. Lot of action you will enjoy this. I have already purchased the next book in this series.
Connie  Lynch
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Suspense at its finest! Debby Giusti is a master of Amish Fiction Suspense! When you grab this book and follow the story of Julia Bradford and Abraham you will find it hard to put down even when you read the last word.
Charlene
Witness Protection; Clean Romance, Suspense involves police, set in Amish community
LeeAnn Nipper
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved reading Amish Safe House! I couldn’t put it down.
Sandy Larivee
Patty
Feb 24, 2019
Kelli Broughton
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was so good !! I loved every page of it !!
Lyn Robinson
Carol Rupe
Mar 03, 2019
Sarah Alsop
Jan 27, 2019
Debby Giusti is a medical technologist who loves working with test tubes and petri dishes almost as much as she loves to write. Growing up as an Army Brat, Debby met and married her husband – then a Captain in the Army – at Fort Knox, Kentucky. Together they traveled the world, raised three wonderful Army Brats of their own and have now settled in Atlanta, Georgia, where Debby spins tales of suspe ...more

Amish Witness Protection (3 books)
  • Amish Hideout (Amish Witness Protection #1)
  • Amish Haven (Amish Witness Protection #3)