Start by marking “Secrets of Attraction: The Universal Laws of Love, Sex, and Romance” as Want to Read:
Secrets of Attraction: The Universal Laws of Love, Sex, and Romance

Secrets of Attraction: The Universal Laws of Love, Sex, and Romance

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  109 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
In this uniquely fascinating book, Sandra Anne Taylor reveals how the Universal Laws—and even quantum physics—actually direct the course of your relationship destiny. Energy is the center of all life, and your energy is the center of all that you attract. You project this energy ahead of you in time and space, magnetically determining whom you will meet, as well as what th ...more
Published October 1st 2001 by Hay House (first published September 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Secrets of Attraction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets of Attraction

Gina Crotts
Apr 24, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Loved it and will keep it close to my bed side.
Natacha Pavlov
Dec 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: spirituality
Since this is my first read involving quantum physics, it's a bit hard to know how this one rates in comparison to others.

I basically found it to be a very enlightening read, packed full of information about the things we think and do which contribute to physical events in our lives. This is a helpful 'how-to' book as it not only divulges information, but also tells you what and how to do things differently if you want to change negative habit pattern(s).

Since I’ve read quite a few spiritual boo
Michelle
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It's been a long time since I've been able to get back into the 'you get what you give out' mentality. After my mum got ill and passed away it was pretty hard to believe in the 'universe' - or anything, for that matter. But having put the principles to work before and spent time focussing my intentions and my energy, I know that it works and I'm determined to try again and change my outlook. This book bills itself as a book about 'finding love', but actually it's more about life in general. I fo ...more
Dale
May 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I really, really loved this book. I have read it more than one time. It explains how we attract certian types of relationships into our lives by our thoughts and feelings. It was very interesting and kept my attention all through the book. I had many A-Ha! moments throughout the book and I think that anyone who has had relationship problems in the past would benefit from reading this book. I should mention that it goes into the LOA, so, if you are not into that, then you may not like the book. I ...more
Lindsay
Apr 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: self-improvement
This is NOT a 'Get what you want, now!' book (Thank God!) but more a manual on how to change your self image and way of thinking. We are all mirrors for each other and the best way to have a circle of loving friends is to be love yourself too. This book is a guide to change your negative thinking and worries into a life you really enjoy. With lots of love, of course.
Tania Leong
Nov 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
Easy reading, simple to understand, perfect for beginners who want to know more about the law of attraction and how we attract what we put out ourselves. It's not just about relationships, but also towards work, friendships etc.
Muna
Jun 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Great book, very enlightening when it comes to understanding energy, relationships and the way to see them and think about related behaviors which can pass our lives without noticing and realizing their deep effect.
Loved it !
Jeremy Moauro
Feb 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Life changing book! You MUST read this!
Steffi De la montagne
Jan 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
Despite the corny titles of all the chapters the book was quite good. I recognized the behavioral of others as well as my own. I think it had some helpful tips to improve your relationships.
Tori Montes
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the type of book that changes lives. What a fantastic read. This book made me think and feel better about myself and it can do the same for anyone who picks it up.
Debbie
Feb 05, 2017
Gamze Gacaloğlu
Jan 17, 2014
Sattva
rated it did not like it
Sep 24, 2016
Apr 10, 2014
Kisha West
Aug 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Soul Love: Awakening Your Heart Centers (Soul Life, #1)
  • Your Heart's Desire: Instructions for Creating the Life You Really Want
  • The Spirit Book: The Encyclopedia of Clairvoyance, Channeling, and Spirit Communication
  • Mindlight: Secrets of Energy, Magick & Manifestation
  • Spirit Allies: Meet Your Team from the Other Side
  • The Gift: Understand and Develop Your Psychic Abilities
  • Listen to Your Body: Your Best Friend on Earth
  • Red Moon
  • Sweeping Changes:  Discovering the Joy of Zen in Everyday Tasks
  • Magical Housekeeping: Simple Charms & Practical Tips for Creating a Harmonious Home
  • Medicine Woman
  • Collage Discovery Workshop: Beyond the Unexpected--New Techniques Using Color, Personal Imagery and Creative Surfaces
  • Dreamscapes: Creating Magical Angel, Faery & Mermaid Worlds in Watercolor
  • How to Disagree Without Being Disagreeable
  • Acrylic Revolution: New Tricks and Techniques for Working with the World's Most Versatile Medium

Nonfiction Deals

• Tinseltown: Murder, Morphine, and Madness at the Dawn of Hollywood
    $10.74 $2.99
    $5.99 $1.99
    $8.24 $1.99
  • How to Travel with a Salmon & Other Essays (A Harvest Book)
    $14.99 $1.99