Start by marking “A Christmas to Remember” as Want to Read:
A Christmas to Remember

A Christmas to Remember

4.68  ·  Rating details ·  69 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
Eight authors from the popular blog Inspy Romance share their Christmas novellas.
Published October 2nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about A Christmas to Remember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Christmas to Remember

Robin
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a super collection of Christmas stories. Beginning with hurt and then moving to healing, especially at Christmas time, makes for really good story telling. Highly recommend this collection for your Christmas reading pleasure!! I received an advance reader copy from one of the authors. Opinions are my own.
Julia Wilson
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Christmas To Remember is a perfectly delightful set of eight contemporary Christian romances set around Christmas. The true meaning of Christmas is shared from the deep snow to the sandy beach. Similar themes of caring for others, forgiveness, hurt, trust, grace and God's love unite the tales. Warm, welcoming and wholesome characters entertain the reader. It was impossible to have a favourite as all the stories were delightful. You do not need to wait until December to experience these wonderf ...more
Brittany
This is a review for two of the eight novellas in this collection. I plan to read the other novellas in this charming collection soon.

In Falling for Grace by Janet W. Ferguson, Grace and Seth are two hurting people. Both have suffered in different ways in the past few years and both were also left reeling from divorces.

These two characters were so wonderful. I felt for both of them immediately and loved watching as they navigated the Christmas season together. I hurt for them both as it seemed a
Paula
Oct 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Until I Met You - I loved Brandi & Ian. This was a different storyline for me and I really enjoyed it. Brandi is taking a break from dating to focus on her relationship with the Lord. Ian wants to get to know her but also tries really hard to help her keep her focus. Really sweet and I loved the ending.

The Cowboy’s Christmas Reunion - This one was hard for me. Forgiveness and reconciling your former relationship aren't the same thing. Kade was so forgiving - not sure I would have. Cheri - oh
Barbara Thompson
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Until I Met You is a novella that I reviewed by Author Kimberly Rose Johnson. This novella is in A Christmas to Remember book. The storyline is well-written with great characters. It's a lovely story, but it has some twists and turns. I'm impressed how the author brought faith into the storyline. Until I Met You is easy to read fabulous book and I enjoyed reading it. I encourage others to read this novella. I haven't had the opportunity to read any other novellas in a Christmas to Remember book, ...more
Margaret Nelson
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a really great read, with stories by so many of my favorite InspyRomance authors! My only complaint is that the stories are too short! Thankfully, many of the authors are starting new series, so more will come. The characters are believable, and most of the plots aren't too far-fetched. Enjoy getting in the Christmas spirit with this collection!
Linda Rainey
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Nice Collection

This is a nice collection of Christmas romances.
I enjoyed the varied storylines,the interesting characters and the varied settings.
This collection is recommended for a cozy read at Christmas time.
Debbie
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These authors are truly amazing. The books are all very inspirational and full of love. The characters are all very special people. You won’t be able to stop reading these stories. I had the honor to review this book for the authors for a honest review. I would give this box star a higher rating than a five star review if I could. You will feel God working throughout these wonderful stories.
Bernadette Cinkoske
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an outstanding collection of Christmas stories. There was not one that I did not enjoy. They are all contemporary, faith based and heartwarming. You do not want to miss this collection. I could hardly put this book down.
Melissa Henderson
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Delightful, heartfelt, heartwarming stories. From unexpected encounters, to betrayals, to cowboy's, to children, family and more, each author brings a story to life with engaging characters, entertaining storylines and meaningful messages. Good to read anytime of the year.
Diane Alwine
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was sent an ARC by one of the authors and I loved each and every story of this Christmas collection of stories. I love reading Christmas stories to get in the mood for the holidays and these did the trick. These stories show that when you are down, just believe in God to make things better. I may just have to reread the stories in a couple of months to enjoy them all over again.
Margaret Fisk
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Reviews of the first two novels, originally posted on Tales to Tide You Over

Until I Met You by Kimberly Rose Johnson

Ever heard someone wondering how to meet people in a modern world? Well, for Brandi it involves being soaked in a rainwater puddle when a car went by…combined with the driver being a decent guy who stopped to apologize and replace her spilled drink. This encounter began the first of many discussions between them as they get to know not just the surface, but what makes each other ti
Phyllis
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great multi-author Christmas collection

This collection has books from several authors I know and love and several authors who are not as familiar to me. In the interest of keeping the review a reasonable length, I am sharing my thoughts on three of the stories. The rating is based on the highest rated.

Until I Met You is the prequel to the Brides of Seattle series by Kimberly Rose Johnson. The first book in the series, The Reluctant Groom released in July of this year. It was kind of fun when I
Cathy Morgan
Oct 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
An enjoyable collection by a good group of authors, some of whom I'm familiar with, though others are new to me. I read and enjoyed all of the stories, though a few (particularly 'Beautiful heart' and 'Restoring Christmas') were probably single-read stories as far as I'm concerned. However, at some stage I hope to come back and re-read the ones I particularly enjoyed (especially the first four).

All in all, it's a fun collection for light reading, with somewhat of a range of books to fit a range
Kathleen Friesen
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Eight novellas by premier authors for less than a dollar? What a great way to get into the Christmas spirit! Each of these stories was a sweet, fun read. I love tight-knit families, adorable children, and flawed main characters. This collection more than fulfilled my wish list. I did wrestle with the premise of an arranged marriage in the fourth story, but the overall quality of this collection earns five stars. Recommended!
Renate
Shelves: romance
An inspiring set of eight novellas on "How the Lord can take our garbage and pain, then RECYCLE the CHAOS into something beautiful." Beautiful settings, diverse relatable characters, nicely paced twist and turn plots, real life conflicts (diabetes, single dad, career change, betrayal, and more), and satisfying resolutions make these stories delightful holiday reads.
Amanda
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have so far only read one of the stories in this wonderful book but I'm so excited to read the rest of them! Over the last 2 days, I read The Cowgirl's Christmas Gift by Deb Kastner and fell in love with this story and the characters from the very first page! I didn't want to put this book down to do anything else until I finished it. The twin boys in this story really pulled at my heart with their mom being in jail, but the amazing uncle and neighbor quickly turned around the sadness and made ...more
Rita
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this collection of inspirational Christmas stories. I laughed, wiped a tear or two, and felt encouraged by the hope written into each story. A perfect way to celebrate this wondrous season, and made me happy that Christmas is right around the corner. I loved the story of Holly Christmas!
Dawn Leonard
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Isobel Turnbull
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lovely Christian Christmas Stories

Sensitively written stories which make you shed a year but you know God will.sort things out in the end once they accept God's will for their lives.
Andrea Byers
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
8 authors, 8 wonderful stories. I enjoyed getting to know the characters in each story. All the stories moved along at a good pace and were well filled in with good, complete plot lines. All of them were relatable (easy to picture yourself in their shoes) and I don’t think I could pick a favorite from among them. Pick up some Christmas cheer in this collection.
D.J.

I was hoping Valerie would publish a story about cowboys -- and now she has!

I don't want to give anything away, so I'm going to be especially careful about saying much... except to encourage you to read this story. It's SOOOOO good! I am thrilled that Valerie wrote about Kade and Cheri -- and their life story. If you are a lover of romance, you'll love The Cowboy's Christmas Reunion!  I'll be back with my review for the next book in this series when it releases...

Don't miss this exciting new ser
Melissa
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading these 8 novellas. Each story was full of well defined characters. The storylines moved along at a good pace. You were turning the pages to see where the characters were headed next. Since Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year, these stories were especially great to me. Each explores faith, love, forgiveness and understanding. I highly recommend these. Pull up a chair. Grab a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate and spend a enjoyable evening.
Tina at Mommynificent
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-books
I read all the stories in this series, and I really liked how they all had a theme of betrayal and redemption. Some of the plots were more believable than others, but they were all enjoyable. I appreciated the emphasis on the fact that God can make unbelievable and miraculous restoration in relationships after betrayals if we will only let Him.

I received a complimentary ARC of this collection from one of the authors. The above review is my own opinion.
Ryoko
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
A wide variety of heart touching stories

Characters learning to love and walk in Christ. Finding healing and hope amidst friends and families even if all the families aren’t biological. Fun and charm too. Enjoy! Maybe you’ll find a new favorite author.
Glendahays630gmail.Com
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Faith, Hope and Encouragement

A wonderful set of stories that include real life struggles that are addressed through faith to bring hope and encouragement to all who read them.
Brian Davis
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
☺☺☺☺☺

A really nice selection of novellas with a common theme. I really like these as it gives you an opportunity to find new authors to follow. Every story was good.
Julie
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great stories

A great set of stories. They each demonstrated success over difficult stuff through faith.
Touching stories that end with hope, even after sadness & brokenness.
Rebekah Russell
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
The first two books are the best ones!
Elizabeth Prescott
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of this collection by one of the authors. All opinions are my own. I have only read the 1st novella in the set but will review each one as I finish. Until I Met You by Kimberly Rose Johnson was just okay to me. I liked the coincidence of how Ian and Brandy met. There are some cutest parts of the story that I liked but I also felt like this particular story wasn't enough for me. I like the element of surprise in a book and this was too predictable for my taste. I give this book ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
Award winning author Kimberly Rose Johnson married her college sweetheart and lives in the Pacific Northwest. From a young child Kimberly has been an avid reader. That love of reading fostered a creative mind and led to her passion for writing. She especially loves romance and writes contemporary romance that warms the heart and feeds the soul.

Kimberly holds a degree in Behavioral Science from Nor