Start by marking “Perdition (Love Unauthorized, #3)” as Want to Read:
Perdition (Love Unauthorized, #3)

Perdition (Love Unauthorized, #3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  5 reviews
In the eyes of a young girl with a crush, the perfect man exists.

After the events of the last year, she isn’t young or naive anymore. A brutal attack has left nothing but extreme darkness inside her that not even the people who love her the most can mend. A bus ride and a chance encounter have her shadowed path crossing with someone who nurtures the wildness within her as
Expected publication: January 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Perdition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perdition

Dawn
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Young crush, to falling in love to heartbreak. The raw emotion in this book is amazing. I felt everything Teagan went through with the beautiful words written. The pain, the drugs, but then all the love of a family. Families come in different ways. The beautul way Kai brings Teagan back to the living is just amazing. I love, love, loved this series. This is a great ending to a amazing series.
Linda Rea
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whoa what a journey but if I had been through what Teagan has been through I may have made the same decisions. Kai and Burke are not going to let anyone get away with taking Teagan but that’s not where the story ends, it’s where it begins. Can anyone survive this? Kept me on the edge of my seat right till the end and you pray for a happy ending. This is the conclusion to the story that started in Deceit in Bloom so if you haven’t read it go back and get it.
Kim Whitehead
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my where does one begin? So much pain and emotions! It’s as if you could literally feel the anguish that is being transpired. Phenomenal ending to an exciting series! Brilliantly written!
Konny
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perdition by Jennifer Michael is a standalone and book three in her Love Unauthorized series. The previous books are Deceit in Bloom and Vengeance in Bloom. Both are not standalones and tell Paisley and Burke's story.
Perdition is a dark read and deals with sensitive subjects, has graphic scenes and is Not for the faint of heart.

Perdition is Teagan and Kai's devastating and heartwrenching story. The story picks up where the previous book was left off. Teagan was kidnapped and violated. Her brothe
Angie
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m not even sure where to start. I don’t think my review skills could do this book justice.
It just tears you up and spits you out. Just when you think you know what how to react everything gets crazier.
Tegan’s story has left me totally floored. This intense, super consuming, high paced read will not let you rest until you have read the very last word. Even then you will want more. This story follows her trying to exist after enduring all kinds of mayhem in the previous books. Ultimately Tegan
Jezelle Gay
Mandy Luong
Sharon
Monica
Sep 14, 2018
As a child, Jennifer Michael dreamed of being an author. Life and adulting eventually pushed that dream down to a mere fantasy, which was where it stayed for years. Then, through a stroke of luck and a Kindle, she found the indie romance world, and the dream that was long ago deemed unattainable became a reality. Writing fulfills pieces of her she lost long ago.

Jennifer writes stories that range f