Start by marking “Perdition (Love Unauthorized, #3)” as Want to Read:
Perdition (Love Unauthorized, #3)

Perdition (Love Unauthorized, #3)

In the eyes of a young girl with a crush, the perfect man exists.

After the events of the last year, she isn’t young or naive anymore. A brutal attack has left nothing but extreme darkness inside her that not even the people who love her the most can mend. A bus ride and a chance encounter have her shadowed path crossing with someone who nurtures the wildness within her as
Published January 24th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Perdition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Perdition

Kim Whitehead
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my where does one begin? So much pain and emotions! It’s as if you could literally feel the anguish that is being transpired. Phenomenal ending to an exciting series! Brilliantly written!
Ange
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good!

This book was such a rollercoaster of emotions! This second-chance love story blew me away!! It is Deep book, but Lord help me it's also a HOT book! It's definitely not a standalone, so you know that things have happened to Teagan in Vengeance in Bloom. How do people deal with trauma? Some do it through therapy, others find other means of coping. Teagan journey was so emotional, her internal thoughts had my heart hurting for her.

It's written in present tense/past tense, so while you're
Tracey Vuolo
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jennifer Michael took me on a gut wrenching journey that kept me on the edge of my seat from beginning to end. I just wanted to take Teagan and run away and never look back. This story is heartbreaking, but you pray for a happy ending because the love that Kai has for her is never ending. I went from holding my breath to freaking out to crying and wanting to throw my damn kindle.
Jen, you give angst a whole new meaning and when I thought the level of devastation couldn’t go any higher you proved
Leanne
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh dear lord, this book is EVERYTHING!
Seriously, i was sad then angry then happy then back to angry, slightly annoyed, shocked, back to happy.
With pure genius in her story telling, Jennifer Michael is one of my favourites. Her ability to cause the reader to have so many mixed emotions, to fall so deeply into the words you can't breathe or dare to blink is just awe inspiring.
There are some truly harrowing moments in this story, real heart breaking situations and i applaud Ms Michael for having t
Konny
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perdition by Jennifer Michael is a standalone and book three in her Love Unauthorized series. The previous books are Deceit in Bloom and Vengeance in Bloom. Both are not standalones and tell Paisley and Burke's story.
Perdition is a dark read and deals with sensitive subjects, has graphic scenes and is Not for the faint of heart.

Perdition is Teagan and Kai's devastating and heartwrenching story. The story picks up where the previous book was left off. Teagan was kidnapped and violated. Her brothe
Renee
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the publisher/author to review.

In the eyes of a young girl with a crush, the perfect man exists. After the events of the last year she is no longer young and naive. A brutal attack has left nothing but extreme darkness inside her that not even the people who love her the most can mend. A bus ride and a chance encounter have her shadowed path crossing with someone who nurtures the wildness within her as evil ravages her soul and a journey of melf-medicating beg
books are love
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Received in exchange for a honest review.

I am going to reiterate Ms. Michael’s warning. This book is not for anyone with triggers. It is not for the faint of heart for this is very dark and intense. She will have you squirm in your seat due to the issues and emotion that is in this book and rolls from the book. It is one that faces someone’s demons and consequences to her actions in a very upfront, dark and doesn’t leave anything out. You will see all of Teagan in the most unvarnished and raw wa
Nina
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perdition is the third book in the Love Unauthorized series. Teagan and Kai’s story and one I’ve been waiting on for some time. I’ve read Deceit in Bloom and Vengeance in Bloom and absolutely fell in love with Burke and Paisley.

Teagan is trying to cope after the kidnapping. When she can’t erase the terrifying images and memories it’s too much. The family is trying to do everything to help her when all she wants to do is run away. To see Teagan go from being such a strong person to an addict is
C.J Donais
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, the first two books for me were like a dip into a dark read, but this one blew it out of the water. The road that Teagan took from the pain of what happen to her was way down a rabbit hole. However, kudos to our author for writing how one could walk the same path, and has walked it, from such a tragedy. To see how far our heroine spiraled down is dead on for one with a addiction, as well as what limits they will push to get their next fix.

I wanted to yell at Kai to save her, but really T c
Cori Nichols
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perdition

By Jennifer Michael

I have been waiting for this book for a while. I have read and reviewed both of the books before this one. I was not disappointed in this book at all. It was the rough raw world that she has created. There are things in this book that may be triggers for others. Things like drug use, rape, and abuse. The end of the last book we saw that the girls were saved. Teagan was damaged from what happened when they had been kidnapped. She feels that she has no control over her
Lozzie
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perdition by Jennifer Michael is a hard hitting and incredibly tough read.

This novel is in Teagan and Kai's POV. You get to see through the eyes of Teagan and the tragic circumstances that literally turned her world upside down, and you see Kai completely helpless.

This story broke My heart on so many levels. To see Teagan battling her demons was incredibly hard. My Heart bled for her. And it also broke for Kai as well.

Although hard to read at times, this novel was incredible. It wasn't flower
Carolyn
A Great Read!

This book is so well written. I went through so many emotions...anger, pity, rage. I wanted to shake the h and tell her to get it together. I wanted to shake the author and ask wth she was thinking at one point lol. There is sex, drugs, addiction, love of family and love of your man in this one and it is a great addition to this series.
Dawn
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Young crush, to falling in love to heartbreak. The raw emotion in this book is amazing. I felt everything Teagan went through with the beautiful words written. The pain, the drugs, but then all the love of a family. Families come in different ways. The beautul way Kai brings Teagan back to the living is just amazing. I love, love, loved this series. This is a great ending to a amazing series.
Linda Rea
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whoa what a journey but if I had been through what Teagan has been through I may have made the same decisions. Kai and Burke are not going to let anyone get away with taking Teagan but that’s not where the story ends, it’s where it begins. Can anyone survive this? Kept me on the edge of my seat right till the end and you pray for a happy ending. This is the conclusion to the story that started in Deceit in Bloom so if you haven’t read it go back and get it.
Angela
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dark, twisted, scary, faith, hope, love,family,etc.... This book is amazing and a very intense rollercoaster of emotions!!! The struggle with addiction is not glamorized but obviously very well researched. This is definitely my favorite of the series but I loved them all!!! Book hangover for sure!!! 10 STARS!!!!!
Jen Wildner
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hmm..this book was kinda hard to read at first. It has some touchy subjects and isn’t in my normal genres to read. But it’s written by one of my favorite authors and it’s the next book in the series so how could I not read it? I really wasn’t sure what I was gonna get from the book, this author always surprises me.

You need to have read the first two books in this series to fully understand the story, this however is Teagan’s story and it’s a whole lot of hurt, frustration, and heartache. She’s a
Angie
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m not even sure where to start. I don’t think my review skills could do this book justice.
It just tears you up and spits you out. Just when you think you know what how to react everything gets crazier.
Tegan’s story has left me totally floored. This intense, super consuming, high paced read will not let you rest until you have read the very last word. Even then you will want more. This story follows her trying to exist after enduring all kinds of mayhem in the previous books. Ultimately Tegan
Julie Gustafson-Monk
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Are you ready for a gut-wrenching story line? Perdition is the type of book that will stay with you for a while. I don't mean just days. I mean weeks. This book will take you on a roller coaster of emotions. Teagan's story is heartbreaking. But the drugs is just the beginning. There is so much more to this story.... Jennifer has written another amazing book!!!!!!!

I am sure this book will reach many of people in regards to emotions. Be Prepared. It's a doozy!
Heather C
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
~ 4.5 Stars ~

So here's my backstory to reading Jennifer Michael's work. This past September, I told myself to pick one author work to read for an upcoming signing. If you've read any of my reviews then you know I'm a sucker for dark romances. Nothing is off the table. Truthfully, the darker the better. Not sure what that says about me but that's a story for another time. I picked book one in this Love Unauthorized Series and I devoured it. Naturally I went into the second book and I couldn't wa
Heather Confessions Of A Bibliophile Creighton
Perdition is Book 3 of the Love Unauthorized Series and let me tell you, if you thought the first two books were gut wrenching...you haven't seen anything until you read Perdition!

I'll start by saying there is a WARNING for a reason, there will be plenty of triggers for people who are sensitive to certain subjects including sex, drugs, addiction, rape, & abuse.  You've been warned!

I could literally feel everything Teagan went through, watching her battle her demons is truly heartbreaking. J
Kristina
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While I am not the biggest fan of dark romance, this is one of my all-time favorite series and while I'm sad to see it come to its close, the ride it took me on was everything I could have hoped for and more. The writing is absolutely captivating and vivid, you get hooked into these characters lives before you know it. It's because of her amazing writing and storytelling ability that I'll read anything she writes.

Though this novel definitely has some pretty dark moments, there is also a sense o
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my hell, Perdition brought me to my knees with all the feels! Jennifer Michael didn't hold back when it came to Teagan's story at all! In the aftermath of her brutal attack, Teagan couldn't function, nor deal with her family, or Kai, because she sort of blamed them, but mostly, she couldn't stand herself. So she spiraled, refusing help, she took off, and her life only got worse, as she did things to forget. And these things were decisions that she may never come back from, even when Kai found ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
After reading the previous two books I couldn’t wait to read this story. I wasn’t disappointed as I absolutely loved this story.

I’m wary of saying anything about the storyline as I don’t want to spoil it for anyone that hasn’t read these books. I will say this is a fantastic read. I felt the author threw me on a high speed rollercoaster and wouldn’t let me off until I’d finished.

So much angst, twists and turns had my head spinning and I loved every minute of it.

I’m so looking forward to seeing
Kim Gauger
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dark and amazing

This book has triggers, so please read the authors warnings before reading. Now, I loved this book. So much angst,hurt, addiction, love and recovery. I was on the edge of my seat.most of the book. I just loved this.. Shows the true strength a person can hold within themselves if they can just find it. Loved it!
Tricia
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I knew this book would be tough. But this story absolutely blew me away. Tegans story was heart wrenching before she was even a main character but actually reading her thoughts was much harder than I anticipated. Standing ovation for this book.
Becky Cox
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perdition is dark and gritty. This series has some dark moments but Perdition gave me Teagan at her worst.

She suffered horribly and doesn’t fair well after being rescued. The author does an excellent job of making you live Teagan’s pain. A few scenes are shocking but make the story all more real.

Her road back to herself are drought with bad decisions. She causes so much pain to her brother and Kai. Them loving her through it all shows what true love should be. People that have seen you at the
Michelle
Jan 05, 2019
Pria Glenn
rated it it was ok
Jan 26, 2019
As a child, Jennifer Michael dreamed of being an author. Life and adulting eventually pushed that dream down to a mere fantasy, which was where it stayed for years. Then, through a stroke of luck and a Kindle, she found the indie romance world, and the dream that was long ago deemed unattainable became a reality. Writing fulfills pieces of her she lost long ago.

Jennifer writes stories that range f