Start by marking “Anyone Else? (Anyone #2)” as Want to Read:
Anyone Else? (Anyone #2)

Anyone Else?

(Anyone? #2)

Surviving an apocalypse sucks.

It totally does. Instead of counting herself lucky to be alive, Tess struggles to find the will to keep placing one foot in front of the other, especially when the most she ever had to worry about before the meteor catastrophe was whether she’d have a date to prom.

Climbing mountains—again—dealing with the lack of food, clean water, and wo

Published September 8th 2018 by Black Pines Press

To ask other readers questions about Anyone Else?, please sign up.
Shannon Fay This book has been released (for anyone still wondering about this series). You can buy it in ebook and paperback format

Empress Reece (Hooked on Books)
I've been looking forward to this sequel for soooo long, like a couple of years long, so my expectations were extremely high.

So needless to say I was very disappointed when this book didn't offer up some of the closure I was looking for. It felt like a tie-over and filler until book three.

The supernatural mysteriousness surrounding Cole was not explained and no explanations about the cause of the disaster or reason for the environmental changes were given at all either. I felt like we should h
Anu
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have to wait two years to read the next book?!

That's not cool. Two years is awfully long time. I am gonna miss Tess and her "family" like crazy. Not fair. I need to do multiple rereads before the year 2020 has rolled around. I have questions that needs answers! (view spoiler) I'm dying on curiosity!

And yep, I really liked this book!
Tapasya
Firstly I was so excited for this book. But unfortunately this book didn’t work for me. It was very long and dull. I started reading this book some one months back.
Whenever I started reading this book I got bored and jumped into another book. Finally I skimmed read this and finished it.
Disappointed.
Kristal Washburn
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness, Oh. My. GOODNESS!!! I have to say I waited what felt like FOREVER for this book and it was well worth the wait. I love the mysteries surrounding Cole and Tess has grown so much since the beginning. My only hope now is that I don’t have to wait as long for the next book, I cannot wait to find out what happens next!!!
Lynn Willis
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gripping from start to finish!

I, like many other fans, have waited patiently for this book for years. Angela delivered something well worth the wait. Surviving in a post-apocalyptic world seems doable after reading this. I am thrilled that there will be more coming soon, too! Thank you, Ms. Scott, for another great adventure!
Nicole Blakey
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Keep writing woman!!!

2020??!! You’re killing me. The best series I’ve read in years. I’ve reread the first book, holding off on reading the second for as long as I possibly can. And now that I have I’m so completely excited for the next book! Only a year and a bit to wait...
Stephanie
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am in love with this series!!!

I didn't think The story of Tess and Cole, would continue after all these years! I am so glad it did!! It gave me an excuse to read the first book again, because it was wonderful and so was this new installment!! I can't wait for more!!
Pamela King
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book.

This was a really good read. I almost cried when I realized the next book wouldn't be released until 2020!! Bummer!!
K. Baudoin
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent sequel!

Ready for the next in the series. It is a very interesting book. The girl is a trouble magnet. Getting that the emergency exit will be used!
Michelle
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
I normally do not read teenager books, but this series was really good. It is just a great pity that too many years past between books being released. The next book is only out 2020 and by then you would have forgotten what happened in the other 2 books.
Emma Nathalie
Jul 11, 2019
Kristy
Oct 03, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
I hear voices. Tiny fictional people sit on my shoulders and whisper their stories in my ear. Instead of medicating myself, I decided to pick up a pen, write down everything those voices tell me, and turn it into a book. I’m not crazy. I’m an author.

For the most part, I write contemporary Young Adult novels. However, through a writing exercise that spiraled out of control, I found myself writing a

Anyone? (2 books)