Start by marking “Kiss the Girls and Make Them Cry” as Want to Read:
Kiss the Girls and Make Them Cry

Kiss the Girls and Make Them Cry

An electrifying new thriller from “Queen of Suspense” Mary Higgins Clark!

When investigative journalist Gina Kane receives an email from a “CRyan” describing her “terrible experience” while working at REL, a high-profile television news network, including the comment “and I’m not the only one,” Gina knows she has to pursue the story. But when Ryan goes silent, Gina is sh
Published November 5th 2019 by Simon Schuster

To ask other readers questions about Kiss the Girls and Make Them Cry, please sign up.
Tena Valentine James Patterson had a book Kiss the Girls, it was an Alex Cross book, I first thought the same thing.

Start your review of Kiss the Girls and Make Them Cry
Gigi Thrasher
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay, the truth is I haven’t read it yet. I’m trying so hard to save it for my Christmas vacation but it’s been sitting there since Tuesday (I preordered it LAST November bc well it’s MHC!) and it’s just taunting me. Like, you know you want to read me...Who needs a clean house? Why would you wait another month when I’m here now? Look, I’m already unwrapped. Ughhh MHC you’re messing with my mind! Lol.

I know it’ll be five stars. It’s always 5 stars. I’ve been reading her since 1989. I’ve read the
Susan Snodgrass
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love Mary Higgins Clark! She never disappoints and I have been reading her since her first book.
Shelley Lawrence
3.75 star
This was an entertaining and timely mystery circling around the Me Too movement and the corruption and unbridled greed often found within the workplace. The story has well-vetted, flawed characters who were fleshed out with satisfying detail and a layered mystery full of complexities.

I find Ms. Clark’s stories to not necessarily be anything particularly outstanding or highly unusual, but still well-written and interestingly plotted, and though the conclusion is not surprising, it
PWA Allen
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a very enjoyable story. The attention to detail is what draws me to this author's books. The background of the victims made their story more personal. There's abusive behavior, cover ups, murder, greed. Gina is an investigative writer that doesn't give up til she has the whole truth. It's sad to wonder just how many times this actually happens in real life. The author did a great job of shedding light on an ongoing problem while making it such an interesting story.
My only problem
Cindy Thorsen
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great book but the ending felt rushed. I would have enjoyed a little more detail about what happened.
Bookreporter.com Mystery & Thriller
Gina Kane is a freelance investigative journalist chasing a huge story. But as time passes, so much has happened, and she doesn’t know who will ultimately publish it. Gina has a stellar reputation in her field, and is both a clever and resourceful person. She makes a good living and uses her smarts to every advantage. Her newest assignment is a #MeToo piece that needs a great deal of background information and research, which is her most salable asset in addition to her gifted writing.
Michele A.
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: mysteries
Gina finds herself working through a new freelance assignment that brings more questions than answers at first. She begins investigating a news organization after receiving an e-mail that indicates the sender and others had a bad experience there. She gets her boss to approve her new assignment and begins doing the research. When it becomes apparent that the person who sent her the e-mail had something unfortunate happen to them, she begins digging for more information. The story was pretty rele ...more
Barbara
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the latest Higgins book dealing with Gina, a reporter, who gets involved in researching a story of a Me-Too situation. The problems of signing a non-disclosure agreement led to problems for Gina's getting to the truth and to murder for those who wouldn't sign. I think I read the last 100 pages in one sitting!
Mark
Nov 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Not as much a mystery, but rather a story of a Bill O'Reilly-ish/FoxNews-ish "#MeToo" expose developed and fleshed out by freelance investigative reporter Gina Kane as she looks into a fellow alum's mysterious death...Gina has a few interesting personal issues that pad the pages and add a few twists here & there to keep me turning the pages...So-so thriller!
Miranda
Nov 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Lisa
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Awesome book! An absorbing, exciting page turner!!! Loved it!!!
Sherri
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it
It was okay, I wouldn’t describe it as “electrifying”
Sharon
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 An enjoyable read with a plot of abuse, greed, payoffs and cover-ups. I did not connect well with the heroine, which is why I only gave it a 4.5.
PWRL
Nov 07, 2019
Cheryl
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please correct page count 2 13 Nov 10, 2019 09:41PM
Mary Higgins Clark, #1 international and New York Times bestselling author, is the author of 46 books and counting: she’s written thirty-three suspense novels; three collections of short stories; a historical novel, Mount Vernon Love Story; two children’s books, including The Magical Christmas Horse; and a memoir, Kitchen Privileges. She has also written five holiday suspense novels with Carol Hig ...more