Start by marking “The Crow and The Butterfly (Starlight Falls, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Crow and The Butterfly (Starlight Falls, #3)

The Crow and The Butterfly (Starlight Falls, #3)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Hannah Freeman loved her best friend’s brother for as long as she could remember. On her eighteenth birthday, her only wish came true when Landon Walker swept her off her feet. With him flying off for a two-month tour the next day, Hannah willingly gave herself to him.

Landon Walker thought one taste of Hannah Freeman was all he needed. One small bite of the redheaded, inno
ebook

To ask other readers questions about The Crow and The Butterfly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Crow and The Butterfly

Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
Welcome back to Starlight Falls...

*squee*

I’m SO excited to be back with my favourite peeps.

However, I seriously need to have word with this author. What is with the torturing of her characters *shivers*?

*whispers*

I’m telling you right now, I never want to get on her bad side - like EVER!

One of the things I love about this series is that whilst each book has romantic suspense at its core, the author has mixed it up a little with each of the couples/trouples by adding a little something extra to t
Diane Norwood
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Prologue alone, has all the feels. This book grabbed me from the very first page and had me reading until the very end. I couldn't put it down. Landon and Hannah's story has become my favorite book in this series. It's full of hotness, suspense, everything an amazing book needs. One of my favorite reads this year!
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

The Crow and The Butterfly made my heart drop several times throughout this story. I was cursing Morgan Campbell and pleading that no this isn’t happening I refuse to believe this. This story also makes your heart soar and cheer for Hannah and Landon. Their relationship wasn’t easy but boy oh boy it’s at first built on unrequited love and then some real freaky naughty times and then back to that forever kind of love.

Hannah has always loved Landon the older brother of her best frien
KA Graham
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Crow and The Butterfly
(Book 3 in the Starlight Falls series)
by Morgan Campbell

☆☆☆5 stars☆☆☆

Talk about a story that has it all! Love, heartbreak, action, and some serious sexy times. LOVE this series and characters, and always excited to see what's next.

Hannah's known heartbreak and loss all too well, and just when she thinks happiness is on the horizon, it's snatched away once again.

Landon has loved Hannah since before it was known to his family or closest friends. It was their secret, unt
Yvonne Eason
Sep 08, 2018
Kelly
Oct 09, 2018
Anne Milne
Oct 09, 2018
Morgan Campbell
Oct 09, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Kat Valentine