Start by marking “More of You (Confessions of the Heart, #1)” as Want to Read:
More of You (Confessions of the Heart, #1)

More of You

(Confessions of the Heart #1)

This is a previously-published edition - ASIN: B07H6Y3GMG

My daddy warned me never to fall for a boy like Jace Jacobs . . .
The second I saw him walk through the door, I knew he was trouble.
A gorgeous rebel with a bad attitude and a huge chip on his shoulder.

My heart warned me. I didn’t listen.
I fell hard and fast.
He promised we’d be together forever, and then left me
Published September 8th 2018 by A.L. Jackson Books Inc. (first published August 15th 2018)

Start your review of More of You (Confessions of the Heart, #1)
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5+ "Rose Garden" Stars ⭐️
A.L. Jackson has an exceptional talent! There’s never been any of her books that didn’t completely amaze me! With every single novel, she creates a universe with the perfect balance of lyrical prose and breathtaking emotions! More of You, the first installment in her Confessions of the Heart Series is another wonderful gem with new engaging protagonists, a very suspenseful atmosphere and heart-gripping feelings! This is a story of second chance, but also discovery
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)

"But it was the wounds inflicted that couldn't be seen that always scarred the worst.

I've read thousands of books, but on my favorites shelf, there are only hundreds. This is one of those. More of You made a lasting impression, touching my heart and searing my soul. For someone who writes so many reviews, it's not often that I struggle for words. However; I want to do this one justice, and get across to you how very much I love this story. I want you to want to read it beca
A.L. Jackson
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: one-of-mine
MORE OF YOU IS NOW LIVE!!!!

Read it on Amazon or FREE on Kindle Unlimited!

A stand-alone, second-chance romance set in a small town...

Amazon

Audible

Paperback

RELEASE BOXES INCLUDE A SIGNED PAPERBACK, 3 PREMIUM SWAG ITEMS AND A BUNCH OF LITTLE GOODIES!
Grab one here >>> http://smarturl.it/MOYBookbox
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“Every time I looked at him, it twisted something deep inside me. My love for him was bigger-more important-than anything else in my small, little world.”

Every time I pick up a new A. L. Jackson story I know I am in for something incredibly special; an unforgettable tale that will bring on all the feels, have me in tears at some point during the journey and leave me always anticipating her next adventure. More of You was definitely a story driven by deep seated emotion; a beautiful a
Karen Mc
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing

When you begin and end a book in tears, you know it’s one that spoke to your soul. More of You by AL Jackson spoke to my soul. Sang to my soul. Shattered my soul. Slayed my soul. This story was my soul. So STUNNING! I LOVED IT!!! Second chance romances are my weakness, and More of You was my KRYPTONITE. PURE ROMANCE GOLD.

”You are beauty looking back at me.”

More of You is so much more than a romance. MORE of EVERYTHING. It’s poetry—dreamy lyrics that come to life. It’s a story of reg
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 STARS
You took my heart when you left,” I whispered.

There's just something about this author's lyrical writing style that always manages to enrapture me in every book she writes. But when that book is a a gripping and emotional second chance romance with an dash of suspense? Stick a fork in me. I'm done.
I’d never loved anyone the way I’d loved him. He was a fire that consumed. A stri
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

“You took my heart when you left” l whispered. He took a slow step forward, his confession cracking in the air. “And I left mine with you.”

A well done suspenseful true love tale!
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
Every review I’ve read seems to hate the heroine, why? Because she had the nerve to have a life with someone else, because she had the nerve to have a kid with her husband? The nerve of this woman. She should have stay frozen for the 10 years while hero dipped his stick in everything! She had every right to moved on, he broke up with her. Why did everyone expected her to be frozen? 🙄

I didn’t have a problem with her moving on. I actually applauded the woman! She fell in love with the husband and
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

Pain radiated from him like the heat waves that held to the sticky, summer air.

Who said I wanted to hear all your dirty little secrets? You usually leave me feeling like I need to pour bleach into my ears.

I was pretty sure Faith’s mom swooned right there, while her father slit my throat with a metaphorical knife… I would have laughed if her father weren’t clearly stabbing me over and over in his mind.

My Review:

Holy sizzling sex scenes – clutch the pearls, I was gasping. More of
aniryllis
Sep 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF - 6%

This is not just a case of a misleading blurb.
The blurb says absolutely nothing about this book.
Not even that it's almost a suspense and/or thriller read.

Nowhere in the blurb it's said that now she has a kid.

Not only, very recently she's also become a fucking widow.

Yeah, that's right. She married OM and has a kid with him.

How convenient, her husband has been dead for 5 seconds and her ex lover (her "true" love) is back.

So, I'm curious.
What if her husband had never been killed?
Fuck this s
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
‘I’ve never loved anyone the way I’ve loved him. He was a fire that consumed. A strike in the night.’

Gosh, where to start with this review? Faith and Jace fell in love in high school, she was the good girl who lived in a nice family home and had dreams of a happy ever after, hopefully with Jace. He was the boy from the ‘wrong wide of the tracks’ but he loved Faith with every breath he took. Family is also really important to Jace, protecting his brothers came above everything else, even his
Ashley
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
With twenty books under her belt, it's a little surprising More of You was my first A.L. Jackson read. Though I have many of her books waiting on my Kindle, apparently receiving the paperback of this book was the push I needed to make time for this author. I really appreciated the chance to participate in the release of this book on Instagram!

As the story began, I was certain More of You would be an easy, five-star read. It's exactly the type of book I love: Romantic suspense, slow-burn, second-
Syndi
Oct 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh wow! This is too long. Its full of angst, suspense, second chance romance. OTT dramatic. I am not surprise with the OTT dramatic after all this is Miss Jackson signature.

What I like about this book is the blend of suspense, romance and angst. But it is too long. The story is dragging too long.

Jace has been always in love with Faith. This is their story starting from their high school year. The time line is back and forth. Told from dual POV. It is wreck me to see how Jace and Faith romance
Tia Louise
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hauntingly beautiful, achingly sexy--this book has all the feels. Falling for Jace and Faith's love story and watching them learn to dream together again is such a beautiful journey, and the suspense angle keeps you clicking. Bailey Button is the icing on the cake. I want MORE of this series! I can't wait to learn about Ian and Mack!!!

Don't miss this FIVE-STAR MUST READ!!!!
Kathy Coopmans
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Queen of slow burning angst is back with a slight little roar.
This book! This man! Guys, yes, triple time over.
More Of You is everything and AL brings it.
I’m always such a giddy girl when she sends me a book. I devour it. Let it soak into my skin and savor her specialty of tugging my heart.
AL’s mind is brilliant and you are in for this author to bring you her best book to date.
Kathy Coopmans
USA Today Bestselling Author.
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
A.L. Jackson did what she does best!! She’s wrote a beautiful story that tugged at my heartstrings like no other! It’s such a beautifully emotional story of love, loss, and redemption.

Here’s what I loved:
The writing. Oh my god!! This author’s writing is my kryptonite. Her prose is SO beautiful. I CANT GET ENOUGH! It’s descriptive and so full of emotion. She completely blows me away...book after book.

The characters really AMAZING! Faith and Jace’s story is not all sunshine and daisies. It’s hard
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
I was really impressed by the writing. It was so lyrical and flowed so well. Loved the hero and the suspense element of the story.
Betül
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review**

description

"Do you think I could ever forget a single moment with you? Not ever. Not for a second. You were the only good thing I ever had."

More of You is the first book in AL Jackson's Confessions of the Heart series. Jace and Faith had a connection from the start. Faith comes from a good family, but Jace grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. He is seen as a troublemaker with a chip on his shoulder. However, Faith sees something in him that int
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

OK, what can I say? Uhm.....
I loved Jace. A lot. And I loved the little girl - especially the scenes they had together. So adorable. And I really liked the story and the sparks and the love and the past and the present.
It was a bit too obvious who the bad guy was from the first time we met him. But pffft. It was still very suspensy. But that's where we have my first problem. The suspense.
Does it say anywhere that this is a romantic suspense thingy? Nope. I expected a sweet second-chance love st
book bruin

This was an emotional and suspenseful second chance romance. More of You is told in dual POV and flashes between the past and present. I am a huge fan of second chance romances featuring childhood lovers. There is something so sweet, yet all consuming about young love. The angst was high in this book, as Jace and Faith's story is slowly revealed. I couldn't wait to find out what ultimately drove our lovers apart and enjoyed piecing it all together.

Jace and Faith are the classic good gir
Pick a Book
English / Português

4 stars

I'm a fan of A.L. Jackson and for sure it has it's reasons. The woman knows how to trap us in a story, make us fall madly in love with the characters, finish reading with a smile on our face and exploding with love. MORE OF YOU is a book that has drama, second chance romance and even a little suspense to get people to stuck to the pages until they finally know what happened.

Even with everything going against, Jace and Faith fell in love still when they were teenagers. H
Beneath The Covers Blog
More of You is the first book in A.L. Jackson’s brand-new Confessions of the Heart series, and what a way to start it out! This second chance romance was a masterpiece of complexity – layered with emotional unrest, disturbing and mysterious threats, and a selfless love that endures the toughest of challenges.

The characters and storyline blend together perfectly, and everything we’ve come to love from the author’s writing is top-notch and enraptures the reader from start to finish. Jace and Faith
Dora Koutsoukou
May 05, 2019 rated it liked it
3 🤔❤️🤔🌟s

Although the concept was beautiful, there were some things that spoiled all my positive mood for reading this story. The characters were not completely developed, too many details and inner thoughts, the pace was very slow, the storyline was dragging and too many past and present scenes in turns.
It took me two days to finally finish it! 😤
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are certain books that you pick up and know you are going to love from the first few pages...this book is one of them. AL Jackson is a goddess when it comes to writing small town second-chance romances (which are my favorite) and this book was so much more than I expected. It is a touching, soul-crushing, beautifully written story about Faith & Jace. GAH these two are the perfect soulmates and their story begins with just a stolen glance. Their completely different lives fit perfectly toge ...more
Three Chicks
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review by Lisa Kane

Faith is picking up the pieces of her life after she was left a widow. Her husband Joseph, was murdered. She would be totally lost if she didn't have her three-year old daughter, Bailey.

I wasn't sure I would ever recover from the way Joseph had died, from the fact that my husband had been murdered, my world rocked by grief and guilt and questions.

They didn't have the best marriage, but he was her daughter's father and her husband. She has hopes to turn the big rambling old h
Carlene Inspired
Find this review and others at Carlene Inspired.

Faith is trying to recover, to move forward from the pain of her husband's passing and to embrace life again, but the notes won't let her. Someone wants something from her and it's starting to seem like they'd do anything to get it. Then Jace arrives, the man she once desperately wanted to return, the man who turns her entire world upside down again. He offers protection though, along with comfort, understanding, and a chance at moving on. She prom
Sabrina
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

More of You captured my interest from the very first page and had me engrossed in the story of Faith and Jace. Their story was so much more suspenseful than I thought it would be but I loved every second of the breath-stealing mystery. Added to that there was the growing romance between them as Jace coaxed his way back into Faith's life and heart.

Both characters had me on the edge of my seat rooting them on to get back together at the same time I was gripping m
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)

AL Jackson is the QUEEN of book feels! Her stories are all emotive and raw. More of You fits in perfectly with what you expect from her books. Second chance love story, star crossed lovers, with danger and drama to boot!

Jace was the bad boy she knew she shouldn't love. Ah teenage love! You know it always ends with drama llama and Jace and Faith's story is no exception. Flash forward 10 years and Jace is back and Faith is still so destroyed from his actions. But, she might actually need him
Vicki
This was a beautiful second chance romance story. There was so much about it that resonated with me. Faith and Jace met in high school and were planning on a future together. Jace was a really good guy who was the father figure to his brother and cousin and he was always willing to take the fall for anything in order to prevent his loved ones from suffering consequences. But even good people get mixed up in bad things, just as Jace did.

One thing about the story that I was so wrong about that I d
Melissa B (bookaddict_fanatic)
How do I even begin to put into words a review that could possibly do this book justice??? I'm not sure I can but I will definitely try because this book deserves all the love and words!! I took my time with this read because I wanted to savor every word. I was gripped from the very first page and captivated by the story with its heartpounding suspense, on the edge of your seat roller coaster ride of emotions and undying profound love. Jace and Faith's story is all-consuming and will have you sm ...more

• Not Until You (Second Time Around, #3)
  • Hold You Close
  • The Truth About Us (The Truth Duet, #2)
  • The Truth About Lies (The Truth Duet, #1)
  • Only Love (One and Only, #3)
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • If I Only Knew (Second Time Around, #4)
  • Fight for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #2)
  • Come Back for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • Across the Horizon
  • Dirty Headlines
  • Written with You (The Regret Duet, #2)
  • Written with Regret (The Regret Duet, #1)
A.L. Jackson is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary romance. She writes emotional, sexy, heart-filled stories about boys who usually like to be a little bit bad.

Her bestselling series include THE REGRET SERIES, CLOSER TO YOU, BLEEDING STARS, FIGHT FOR ME, CONFESSIONS OF THE HEART, and FALLING STARS novels. Grab her latest stand-alone, CATCH ME WHEN I FALL, free with

Confessions of the Heart (3 books)
  • All of Me (Confessions of the Heart, #2)
  • Pieces of Us (Confessions of the Heart, #3)