Start by marking “Angels Wear Orchids: A Compilation of Poetry and Short Stories” as Want to Read:
Angels Wear Orchids: A Compilation of Poetry and Short Stories

Angels Wear Orchids: A Compilation of Poetry and Short Stories

Diverse and eccentric, Angels Wear Orchids is the second compilation of poetry and stories from award-winning author, E. Tara Scurry.

Beginning with the authors trademark distinctive prose, the first section of the book includes song lyrics and poetry. The second part includes five stories.

The first story, “The Cleaning Lady”, is about a Vietnamese immigrant baited into a h
Paperback
Published December 2019 by Chrysocolla Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Angels Wear Orchids, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angels Wear Orchids

Start your review of Angels Wear Orchids: A Compilation of Poetry and Short Stories
E. Scurry
Sep 08, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
My life’s purpose is to make the world a better place and give reprieve and joy to those who need it most. My goal is to inspire compassion by advocating for peace, justice, and inclusion through storytelling.

My stories and poetry are for the curious, open-minded and brave. They are for the compassionate who believe that we are not free until all of us are free. They are for those who believe in i

News & Interviews