Start by marking “The Lion Mistress: Book 2 (The Eburosi Chronicles, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Lion Mistress: Book 2 (The Eburosi Chronicles, #6)

The Lion Mistress: Book 2

(Lion Mistress #2)

One of them is going home.
One of them is leaving the only home he’s ever known.
One of them is returning to a place that wants him dead.

Kathrael, Favian, and Ithric are traveling back to Rhyth—a city in the grip of chaos and rioting, teetering on the verge of full-blown rebellion. There, they hope to make a difference by lending their unique talents to the mysterious le
Published (first published May 15th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about The Lion Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lion Mistress

Start your review of The Lion Mistress: Book 2 (The Eburosi Chronicles, #6)
Lola
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Once my thoughts started returning to the world of Eburos more often I knew it was time to pick up book 2 in the series. While book 1 was a good start I knew I would probably enjoy book 2 even more, which turned out to be the case. The second book in the Lion Mistress is such a good sequel, the romance gets deepened, the story progresses, there is character development, awesome side characters and the main characters who find themselves in the middle of a growing revolution.

The Lion Mistress Boo
Julie
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great example of a 2nd book in a trilogy, and it does what it does very well. If you’re already a fan of the author or the series, don’t hesitate to pick this up. You’ll reconnect with lots of old friends and meet a few new ones.

To the new reader/listener, you might wonder what the fuss is. Here’s the deal. This is the 2nd volume of a story set in the same world as The Horse Mistress several years later, and many of the same characters appear. You do not have to read the full The Horse
N Lynne
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Welcome back to Eburos, a bountiful island, rich in flora, fauna, and minerals. Most of the island is populated by many different Bronze Age tribes, living mostly peacefully together. But to the south, in the lands of the Rytheeri tribe, the foothold that the Iron Age Alyrion Empire gained is troubled. It has been six years since the Northern Tribes routed the Alyrion invasion and cut off trade with the south. Without the metal and supplies from the north, Ryth has descended into madness.
Reuni
Katerina
The story continues from where the 1st book ended. Kathreal, Favian and Ithric along with a small group they helped save are returning home or at least to the place that feels like a home to most of them. There we have a chance to re-visit all of our favorite characters from the "The Horse Mistress" series. They stay there long enough to figure out what they can do to start with their plan to save the slaves and secure the freedom of all Eburos in case of new invasion from the Alyrion army. As t ...more
Crystal Collie
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love These Stories

Beautiful. I love these stories. If you haven't read The Lion Mistress yet, you have to give it a try.
Anne
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another thing I loved about this series, the perfect burn and the perfect pacing. Its buildup will make you want for more.
Tully Vincent
Left me eager for the next book in the series! Hope it will be released soon.
J.L.
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: march-2019
Find my review of the full Lion Mistress story under book 3.
Lydia Gates
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, ebook, lgbt, series
I waited incredibly impatiently for this to come out after the original release was pushed back a few weeks. This author is everything I want in the usually disappointing polyamorous relationship genre. There is a solid and unique fantasy plot and universe that I find convincing, characters that grow and develop throughout the story, and of course your old favorites from the last series. Can't wait for the next installment!
Lola
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant!

This sequel didn't fail to surprise me. The story is well-written with beautiful details and painfully raw emotions. The characters are so realistic and loveable, I just found my heart aching for them at times. I absolutely loved this!
Nicole
Oct 09, 2019
Karin A
Nov 09, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Wolf's Bane (Wolves Next Door, #1)
  • Handfuls of Shattered Pieces (Pieces of Us, #1)
  • Claimed by the Assassins (An Academy of Assassins, #3)
  • Lola & the Millionaires: Part One (Sweet Omegaverse #2)
  • Hunted (Feral Souls Trilogy, #1)
  • Lola & the Millionaires: Part Two (Sweet Omegaverse #3)
  • Tethered to the World (A Phantom Touched #1)
  • Escaping Monsters (Grayhaven #1)
  • Rise of the Phoenix (Guardians of the Phoenix, #1)
  • Bear's Strength (Guardians of the Phoenix, #3)
  • Envy (Fallen Angels, #3)
  • Wolf's Soul (Guardians of the Phoenix #2)
  • Triumph (Shifters of Consequence, #3)
  • Survivor (Shifters of Consequence, #1)
  • Legacy (Shifters of Consequence, #2)
  • Sol & Lune (Sol & Lune #1)
  • Lost & Found (The Abandoned #1)
  • Unconventional
USA Today bestselling author R. A. Steffan lives in New Mexico, where the sunsets paint the mountains purple, and roadrunners roam the desert endlessly in search of their coyote victims. When she’s not busy writing stories about people loving each other in all sorts of different and interesting ways, she can be found taking care of her small menagerie of critters.

A rebel to the core, she is curren

Lion Mistress (3 books)
  • The Lion Mistress: Book 1 (The Eburosi Chronicles, #5)
  • The Lion Mistress: Book 3 (The Eburosi Chronicles, #7)

News & Interviews