Start by marking “Letters from Emily (To Have, #4)” as Want to Read:
Letters from Emily (To Have, #4)

Letters from Emily (To Have, #4)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
When Emily Long agrees to be in her friend’s wedding, she doesn’t plan on backing out a few weeks before the ceremony and merely going as a guest.
Being charmed into a one-night stand with a flirty groomsman also wasn’t on her list of things to do. But the morning after the wedding, she finds herself hung over and wrapped up in Brian Stratford’s bedsheets.
Several weeks, a p
Kindle Edition
Published October 2nd 2018 by Miranda L. Pennock

To ask other readers questions about Letters from Emily, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Letters from Emily

Maria Patenaude
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an advance copy of this book, and I'm thrilled to say it was more than I expected. Grab the tissues before you settle in to read this one, folks!

In this series, Emily was a loose end. An enigma. The one very important person that we don't really hear much from or learn about. It could be easy to relegate her to the past, except... She doesn't stay there. She's determined to be heard.

For some of us, it's hard not to be angry with Emily at first, even with what we know about her. That'
Carrie
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story - this series, but especially this story - deserves all the stars. ALL. THE. STARS.

I've been in love with Brian & Tommy Stratford for three years now. I fell in love with the first book in this series, and these brothers, and their family... I want everyone to read this series!! But I knew this one was going to be a tough one for me. I was so excited and happy that we were getting this story, but I knew it was going to be tough. It's not my typical kind of story. It's not the "bo
Jen
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m not the best person to write reviews… especially about books. I’m more of the “It was good! I really liked it!” or “Eh, it wasn’t the best.” But this book? This shook me to my core and I STILL think about it, even after reading the ARC weeks ago.

If you’ve read the other books in the To Have series, you know Emily as Britt’s mother. You’ve read about her friendship with Tommy, if you’re anything like me, you were left wondering how to become close like that with your not-technically-in-laws.
Sasha
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Letters From Emily is absolutely the best book I’ve read in years. There is so much emotional depth and Pennock’s latest story had me seeing the characters that I thought I already knew in a completely new light.

Letters from Emily is the fourth book in the To Hold series and I strongly suggest reading the other three before this one. While it stands on its own as a heart-wrenching page turner, the character development and points of view from the previous books give this particular story an ext
Danielle
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful story!!

I have read and loved the other books in this series but was a little worried how I would feel about this one. I love Brian and Stella from To Have and I didn't want to see Brian with Emily even if I knew how their story ended. But I should not have been worried at all. M.L. Pennock gave Emily a beautiful story that she deserved and made me love it!!

This story was more than the typical romance. It was about all different types of love, but especially the unconditional, truest fo
Mechile Smith-Gammage
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you have read any of M.L. Pennock's To Have books then you know about Emily. In this book get ready to truly fall in love with Emily, her thoughtfulness and her wisdom. There is nothing like a mother's love and you will see that weaved throughout this story. If you are a fan of this author you will become an even bigger one.
Stacy
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kristine Grager
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Extremely emotional while reading this book, have to read the first 3 books prior to this one, or you will not understand the full story... Have read all of them and would re-read them again, patiently waiting for the next book in this series. Love the small town/family feeling of these books. Everyone should read these.
Linda Siniscal
Monta Gustane
Oct 05, 2018
Melissa Duren
Oct 06, 2018
M.L. Pennock is a former journalist turned author. She attended Alfred University, earning a Bachelor of Arts in English and communication studies, before going on to earn a Master of Arts in communications from SUNY College at Brockport. She lives in Central New York with her husband and three daughters.

M.L. Pennock is the author of the To Have series.

Visit facebook.com/mlpennock or mlpennock.com