Start by marking “Letters from Emily (To Have, #4)” as Want to Read:
Letters from Emily (To Have, #4)

Letters from Emily (To Have, #4)

When Emily Long agrees to be in her friend’s wedding, she doesn’t plan on backing out a few weeks before the ceremony and merely going as a guest.
Being charmed into a one-night stand with a flirty groomsman also wasn’t on her list of things to do. But the morning after the wedding, she finds herself hung over and wrapped up in Brian Stratford’s bedsheets.
Several weeks, a p
Kindle Edition
Published October 2nd 2018 by Miranda L. Pennock

To ask other readers questions about Letters from Emily, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Letters from Emily

Start your review of Letters from Emily (To Have, #4)
Maria Patenaude
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an advance copy of this book, and I'm thrilled to say it was more than I expected. Grab the tissues before you settle in to read this one, folks!

In this series, Emily was a loose end. An enigma. The one very important person that we don't really hear much from or learn about. It could be easy to relegate her to the past, except... She doesn't stay there. She's determined to be heard.

For some of us, it's hard not to be angry with Emily at first, even with what we know about her. That'
Carrie
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story - this series, but especially this story - deserves all the stars. ALL. THE. STARS.

I've been in love with Brian & Tommy Stratford for three years now. I fell in love with the first book in this series, and these brothers, and their family... I want everyone to read this series!! But I knew this one was going to be a tough one for me. I was so excited and happy that we were getting this story, but I knew it was going to be tough. It's not my typical kind of story. It's not the "boy me
Jen Krider
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m not the best person to write reviews… especially about books. I’m more of the “It was good! I really liked it!” or “Eh, it wasn’t the best.” But this book? This shook me to my core and I STILL think about it, even after reading the ARC weeks ago.

If you’ve read the other books in the To Have series, you know Emily as Britt’s mother. You’ve read about her friendship with Tommy, if you’re anything like me, you were left wondering how to become close like that with your not-technically-in-laws.
Mechile Smith-Gammage
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you have read any of M.L. Pennock's To Have books then you know about Emily. In this book get ready to truly fall in love with Emily, her thoughtfulness and her wisdom. There is nothing like a mother's love and you will see that weaved throughout this story. If you are a fan of this author you will become an even bigger one. ...more
Kristine Grager
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Extremely emotional while reading this book, have to read the first 3 books prior to this one, or you will not understand the full story... Have read all of them and would re-read them again, patiently waiting for the next book in this series. Love the small town/family feeling of these books. Everyone should read these.
Stacy
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lynn Keith
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
During the course of this book I went through an entire box of tissues and a roll of paper towels.

This book was everything. Truly. Emily's story killed me, destroyed my heart, and filled me with joy all at the same time. I held my kids and cried my heart out.

The author has a talent for portraying emotions like no other.

There is so much I want to say, but I just don't know how to express it all. You need to read this. It's important to read this, to feel all the feelings this book makes you fee
Monta Gustane
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's hard to rate and review this one. It's perfectly writen, makes you feel so much, but still felt, like it's missing something. Can't put my finger on it though. Something more from Brian, his pov in the end, forgivness maybe.
4.5🌟
Sheena Auten
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very good

This book takes you on emotional roller coaster but it is 100% the best book I’ve read in a while!!
Linda Landers
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mother’s love

Once I started reading this book, I couldn’t stop. It tugged at my heart and reminded me what a mother’s love is.
Linda Siniscal
Chelsea Ledford
Nov 02, 2019
Sharon Pritchard
Jan 01, 2020

• Phoenix (Own The Skies, #2)
  • Corrupt Savior (Wages of Sin #2)
  • Trapped in a Castle
  • The Best Kind Of Mistake (Best Kind Novella, #1)
  • Operation: Protected Angel (Shepherd Security #1)
  • Echo (Linear Tactical #7)
  • One Complicated Christmas
  • Drive Me Crazy
  • Asshole Husband
  • Her Baby, His Love (Charity, Montana #1)
  • The Broken Love (The Hudson Brothers #2)
  • Lover's Intuition (Blue Mill, #1)
  • The Other Princess (Aces High MC - Charleston, #1)
  • Operation: Recruited Angel (Shepherd Security #2)
  • Don't Shoot the Messenger (Hazard Falls #2)
  • Lexi, Baby (This Can't Be Happening, #1)
  • Trident Security Field Manual: Standard Operating Procedures for FNGs
  • Love Resurrected (Love in San Solomon, #5)
M.L. Pennock is a former journalist turned author. She attended Alfred University, earning a Bachelor of Arts in English and communication studies, before going on to earn a Master of Arts in communications from SUNY College at Brockport. She lives in Central New York with her husband and three daughters.

M.L. Pennock is the author of the To Have series.

Visit facebook.com/mlpennock or mlpennock.com