Start by marking “Psychobitches” as Want to Read:
Psychobitches

Psychobitches

(Tear It Up #1)

I am the law! Well, kinda. More like a bounty hunter, but I still put a foot up the @$$ of injustice and bring criminals down.

Only, this time things didn't go as planned. This time, as I was delivering my criminals to be placed in the Abaddon Asylum, everything fell apart when an uprising tore down the system and led to my ship exploding before I could get out of ther
Published September 7th 2018 by Double Down Press

Start your review of Psychobitches
Rosemary
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Psychobitches - a review by Rosemary Kenny

Don't be put off by the title, it's a fitting title for bounty hunter supreme Ezra Faldron,who works for the Empress' Orion Corps, conveying bail-jumpers and criminals of every persuasion to the Abbadon Asylum to serve out their sentences, in Jamie Hawke's latest offering in the Seppukarian Universe arc, Psychobitches Tear It Up. When a riot destroys his ship, it maroons Ezra on the prison planet, facing danger from every side.

I like the characters of Er
Dennis Bond
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I started reading this book. Stepping into a new word of reading. First time reading this type of book. I picked the book up and read. I put the book down long enough to Email the author how good i thought it was. Picked the book back up and finished. Best book I have read in years. Of any genre, and I read a great many types of books. I am now on a crusade to buy all of Jamie's books. Only regret I have is that being a disabled Vet I have to do it one at a time.
Tim & Alicia
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!!!

We love Action, SciFi, Fantasy, and Sex!!!, and this book has it all... Love the way, the own the name Psychobitches, to where it is not degrading, but something to be proud of... Love the story line, and characters... We are a fan of this author , and look forward to reading more of his books...
Alex
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
While I enjoyed this pulp story, I couldn't help but feel like iI was reading some form of mutated fusion of Suicide Squad, Matrix and every Battle Royale game ever made. This one definitely goes into the pile of "read once and forget about it" books. ...more
kenneth browb
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The most adventurous story.

Just a wonderful and exciting read from start to finish. I loved watch the characters grow as the story progressed, and can't wait to seem them out on their next adventure.
James
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tinker bell as a superhero.

Book was a good read I enjoyed the growth of the super universe with new hero's to root for. Gave more background on the action of the big bad corporations so that was nice.
Russ D. Baker
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding adventure at its best

Best book I've read in a long time. This is one of those books that will keep you up all night reading.
Alan Clements
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good

Another fine edition to the Hawke-verse. Like others, fairly short but action packed. Includes several cameos from other characters from other books!
Roberto Flores
Feb 17, 2021 rated it did not like it
Got through two thirds of this before I have up.

I wanted to like this, I really did. I failed. The world state is fun, as are the characters. The story seems interesting. The problem is the writing. The flow is completely disjointed, you constantly wind up somewhere with no idea how you arrived. The dialogue is choppy, conversations can not be followed. The layout of the enemy base is haphazard and everything seems right around the corner.This needs a much better outline and a complete rewrite.
Daniel T.
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read

Of you are looking for a fun read that will keep you up way too late at night and fun adult content that's story driven not just thrown in titillation. You'll really like this book!
Derek Collins
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you like sci fi and gaming this author is for you

Love the book, has elements of borderlands, harkey Quinn, warcraft, battle royals and a ton of other things. If you enjoy gaming, science fiction, and fun thots is the book for you
Michael Rys
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun sexy blast!

Fits perfectly into the Ex-heros universe. Sexy, crazy violent, but with purpose. Great escape from every day. Will it change t he world? No, but It will brighten your day.
Eric Warren
Jan 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Fun but needs improvements

The characters don't feel original but rather fan fictional versions of other characters. The sex just seemed to be thrown in there and the ending felt rushed. But not a bad afternoon reading.
Joshua Kurtz
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this book on one sitting. Loads of action both fighting and sexy. Thoroughly enjoyed it and looking forward to starting book 2
Irizumi
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Great addition to his universe and a nice bridge between his different books and some characters. Look forward to the next one.
Bob Deacon
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun read!

Cross breed of action, sex, sci-fi and video games. A lot of fun with the characters Looking forward to the next one.
Brian White
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun

A fun quick read, full of action. Both bloody and steamy. Love all of Hawke's books so far. Definitely worth the read.
Carla
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love it

Funniest killing stories ever, and lots of love and redemption, go team psycho! Read them all for goodness sakes folks
Al Parks
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Psychobitches!

Really great story,a lot of action as we get to see the other characters mentioned in Ex Heroes. I am going to start reading the next book right now.
Willy Turner
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!!!

I really enjoyed this story and am excited for the next book, this story had something for everyone, action, adventure, sex, violence, and one hell of a plot. Thank you Jamie Hawke
Lyle
Aug 14, 2019
Ron
Nov 02, 2019

• Future Reborn
  • Rod of the Heart (Celestine Chronicles ,#2)
  • House of Dolls (House of Dolls, #1)
  • Planet Broker (Planet Broker, #1)
  • Dan the Destroyer (Gold Girls and Glory, #3)
  • Centauri Bliss
  • Succubus Lord (Succubus Lord, #1)
  • Dungeon Master
  • Summoner (Summoner, #1)
  • Shadow Rogue Ascendant (Shadow Rogue #2)
  • Metal Mage (Metal Mage, #1)
  • Dan the Barbarian (Gold Girls and Glory, #1)
  • Summoner 2 (Summoner, #2)
  • Blood Mage (Blood Mage, #1)
  • Future Retold
  • Dungeon Master 3 (Dungeon Master, #3)
  • Swing Shift 2 (Swing Shift, #2)
  • Dragon Emperor 3 (Dragon Emperor, #3)
After working on Marvel and other games and traveling the world, Jamie Hawke decided to settle down and write fun, quirky, and sexy pulp science fiction and superhero books.

You'll find his harem gamelit books in Kindle Unlimited and Audio, and might want to start with Supers: Ex Heroes 1. The book reached #47 in the Amazon store, including #1 Bestseller in multiple categories (to include Superhero

Tear It Up (3 books)
  • Psychoworld
  • Psychoverse: A Cultivation Harem (Tear it Up Book 3)

News & Interviews

Nature, in Her infinite awesomeness, can provide solace even when you’re stuck in the house. As a matter of fact, the numbers suggest that...