Start by marking “Enjoy the Ride (Winter Games, #3)” as Want to Read:
Enjoy the Ride (Winter Games, #3)

Enjoy the Ride

(Winter Games #3)

From International Amazon Bestselling Author, Dr. Rebecca Sharp, comes the new standalone in the Winter Games series.

Chance
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞 (𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝟏𝟎): 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐝.
Do you know what it’s like to lose everything? I do.
Eight years ago, Jessa Lynn Madison and the title ‘Best Snowboarder in the US’ were both mine.
And then she betrayed me
Published December 11th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Enjoy the Ride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enjoy the Ride

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Enjoy the Ride is the third book in the Winter Games series by Dr. Rebecca Sharp. It's a second chance sports romance between two soulmates broken apart by a single act of betrayal. Why would soulmates betray each other? Well, let's just say one of the characters felt the need to save the other from themselves by forcing their hand in a major life decision.

we-2

The result of this convoluted attempt at selflessness was two heartbroken individuals unable to move on and be truly happy in their life. S
Katie Silvi
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I Enjoyed My Ride with Chance Ryder!!

Sharp has once again produced an absolute Masterpiece. Enjoy the Ride has it All. It has the love, the turmoil, the angst, and of course the SnowmassHole.

Chance Ryder, snowboarding god, must face the realities of losing his livelihood. When he is faced with a career ending injury he retreats into the darkness. Pushes everyone away. Sharp did a phenomenal job of portraying him in the alpha asshole light. I wanted to kiss him and smack him at the same time.

Jes
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoy the Ride (Winter Games #3)
By: Rebecca Sharp
4 Stars

Finally managed to pop my Rebecca Sharp cherry!!! Enjoy the Ride was quite the book to be my first. A page turning second chance romance.

Chance Ryder Best Snowboarder in the US and madly in love with his girlfriend, Jessa. But in the blink of an eye, the love of his life was out of his life. Then the title he wore with pride was taken from him. How is a person to survive after losing the 2 best things in life?

Jessa Lynn Madison left town
Na
Dec 10, 2018 rated it liked it
"Everywhere I looked there were reminders of him - the walking, talking, breathing, missing piece of my heart."

Enjoy the Ride is not a fairytale and is not about perfection. It's about falling and mistakes, about rising up and overcoming. It's about life and the people that you find along the ride. It's about two human beings falling in love as a boy and a girl taking on their second chance 8 years later.

"Like the mountain, she was strong and fierce. Grounded and free. I admired her bey
Bookgasms Book Blog
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shelly
Perhaps the most important thing to know about this Winter Games series is that it’s crazy addicting.

Like, even as I was working my way through Chance and Jessa’s story, I was already getting excited about the next one. The stories, at their core, are fascinating to me. They’re filled with drama, angst, and multi-layered characters whose layers I just want to keep peeling back.

Chance and Jessa were no exception. Loaded with drama, and a history full of heartbreak, the second chance between thes
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
I read this as a buddy read with my girlfriend. What ride this was!!!!

I had never read anything from Dr. Sharp, so I went into this one blind: not knowing her writing style or character development. I was pleasantly surprised! Of course, I’m a sucker for second chance romances.

Enjoy the ride was a HOT.....steamy HOT book! Chance was......WOWZER!!!!! Jessa was such a complex woman but Chance was her person and she needed him back in her life.

Even though this is Book 3, it can be read as a stand
B.J. Bentley
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Chance and Jessa's story might be my favorite in the series so far! And that's saying something because I totally swooned over Wyatt in book 1 and melted over alphahole Emmett in book 2. But, Chance...I don't know, Chance just has that something. He's like the best of both worlds! He has his alphahole moments. His need for revenge after being hurt. But, ultimately, it's his soft, gooey center that lets those plans fall apart. At the end of the day, he's still in love with Jessa, and that's his t ...more
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Emotions are everywhere! OMG!!!!! I’m seriously still on an emotional high right now! From beginning to end the love that Jessa and Chance shared has always been a fire storm!!the push and pull, their deep desires for one another and oh how fiercely they both loved just made this story such an amazing read! I couldn’t put the book down and the few times I did my mind was constantly on these two!

This group of friends/family has burrowed deep in my soul! I love that you still get to see each char
Nadine Bookaholic
You can see this and other Reviews I have written along with various cover reveals, excerpts, and giveaways here Nadine's Obsessed with Books

Dr. Rebecca Sharp is a new to me author, although I hadn't read any of her work before I did have a couple of books on my TBR shelf and I also had the pleasure of meeting her and her husband at a book signing over the summer. Very sweet woman, I highly recommend you saying hello if you have the opportunity at a book signing she was gracious enough to tell
Karina Giblin
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying that I hadn't read the previous two books so I was coming in blind. And, for most of the story it didn't really matter.
There were a few places I noted it would have been beneficial, however, it was easy to overlook as this story was absolutely amazing.

Where to start?
Oh!
Can we please take a moment to appreciate that cover... yum!

From the beginning I could tell this was going to be a bumpy ride, full of anticipation and suspense. I was not disappointed.

The push and pull of
Bibliophile  Chloe
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my first story by Dr. Rebecca Sharp, and I am wondering where I have been!

Enjoy the Ride is part of the Winter Games series, however it can be read as a standalone.

This is the story of Jessa and Chance.  High school sweethearts, everything was sunshine and snowflakes.

For Jessa, I could feel her being overwhelmed by Chance's very being.  He was larger than life.  He was ruthless in his pursuit of her and she had plans and dreams of her own.

Chance was the definition of Pride.  He felt
Dimaris rossy
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was a great read!! I didn't know about this series until I read this book and now I want to read all the others. Specially the next one coming because Frost and Tammy desperately need something to go right in their lives.

This story is great because it has steamy moments, some issues to resolve and some fun included in it. When they were younger, Jessa and Chance were consumed by each other. And even when that is not a bad thing, they were to young and overwhelmed to know how to handle a futu
Diane Holtry
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-or-blog
This is the first book I've read that was written by Dr. Rebecca Sharp. Being book 3 in the Winter Games series, I can truly attest to the fact that it took nothing away from the story of Chance and Jessa by not having read the first two books in there series.
But what it did do is make me realize that I want to know what I've missed amongst this group of friends and family who have formed this tight knit group. And I absolutely can not wait to get Frost and Tammy's story. The subtleties in the
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Mari
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This one will definitely take you on a ride.

I hadn’t read the previous books before this one, but luckily this can be read as a stand-alone.

The sexual chemistry was off the charts. It was a slow build up though. Which can work in some cases. Here, the slow burn wasn’t necessary.

It’s a longer read. More than what I thought originally so it took me a while to fully get into the story.

Im general it’s a great story, I love second chance romances. Especially when there’s a love/hate thing going o
Nikita Navalkar
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
The sport of Snowboarding was a very new and interesting backdrop for a romance novel for me, and I was intrigued by that along with the premise of this second chances enemies-to-lovers romance.

Parts of the story and characters reminded me of LJ Shen’s Sinners of saint series, and those books are totally my catnip. There were some discrepancies in the plot and the writing style, or it’s just me being nit picky, but that could be due to it being an ARC. The pace was a tad slow in places and I fel
Michaela Dren
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Chance is just one of those men that you don't want to love but just can't help yourself. At first he is so full of anger and I really wasn't sure I was going to love Chance but boy did he ever win me over. I guarantee you'll be loving him too
Sharilyn Russell
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. It kept me reading until the very end. The story line was believable. I recommend this book to everyone who wants a good live story that leaves you with the warm and fuzzies.
Jayce
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rebecca Sharp has done it again. Enjoy the Ride is as angsty, heartbreaking and steamy as the previous installments in the series. I could not put this book down. My heart went out for the characters. I rooted for them, almost cried for them, squealed and giggled when something cute or romantic happened. I just loved this book so much and would give it more than 5 stars if I could.
Lisa Hill
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book is HOT!! Chance and Jessa’s story should have steam coming off the pages.

Their journey back to each other after years apart is full of angst, self-loathing and recriminations. There’s also the undercurrent of a white hot attraction which threatens to spiral out of control. Can they ever face the truth and reconcile? Will the past always haunt them? So many questions!

This book is an example of what the author does best. The emotion is there on every page; so tangible, you feel it
Cassie May
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Blog
Chance. I was waiting for his book since Channing’s book and the despair I felt from her about her twin brother ‘s disappearing. With Emmet’s book in between these two I was waiting and hoping for the heartbreak I was sure this book would bring me.
In the Winter Games books you always have this one big feeling soaking through every page of the book. Book 1 had despair. Channing’s despair. Book 2 had grief. Ally’s grief. This one has rage. It almost
Sue's Romance Reviews
What have I been waiting for? This is the first book I read by this author and I’m blown away. I cannot believe that I have not picked up one of her books sooner!

This is the third book in the Winter Games series and although it can be read as a standalone, you’ll definitely want to read the previous in the series as well.

After eight years and getting her Physical Therapy degree, Jessa returns to Aspen to start new, to heal and to make amends for betraying and devastating the only man she ever lo
Up All Night With Books
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Enjoying the Ride Stars
Review by Lisa
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

This has been one of those books that I enjoyed from start to finish. Enjoy the Ride is book 3 in the Winter Games series, by Dr. Rebecca Sharp and is my favorite one yet!!! There is something about coming home again and life throwing that curve ball at you and making things right in the world again. But, things are not that easy for Chance and Jessa. Between them are drama, history, fortunes, family, love, heart
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2018
This is the third book in the Winter Games series but can be read as a standalone. This is the story of Jessa and Chance who were High school sweethearts. This story just like the others in the series had me hooked from the start until the end and I never wanted to put it down. Another awesome story by the author. I have to say this is my favourite book in the series so far.

Diz Reads 4TLOReading
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
After reading my first book by Rebecca earlier this year, I was looking forward to reading Enjoy the ride, and I’m happy to report that it didn’t disappoint !

As the third book in the series, it didn’t hinder my enjoyment of the story as they can all be read as standalones ! What it did do was make me want to read the other two books before this one, and they have now been added to my tbr !

Enjoy the ride is a book full of highs and lows, a second chance Romance that hit the spot ! As the the wo
Ally Vance
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Full of revenge, love, and hot, angry passion. This story will wet your panties and your eyes, because Chance Ryder will take you for one hell of a ride.

High on drama and a fantastic second chance at love story on the cold slopes in Aspen. I quickly fell in love with the characters and the story carried me towards a finish I didnt expect.

Lots of twists and the character development is getting deeper and more involved with each book in this series, because this author doesn't just develop her mai
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Wow! This is my first book I have read by Dr. Rebecca Sharp. I need to start this series from the beginning! I loved Enjoy the Ride! Chance was thrilling and has a smart mouth on him. Jessa shows strength as she has to face the past. Presently, the two have a whole lot of sparks flying! I love the competitiveness and the romance factor sprinkled here and there. I would recommend this great Winter story to keep you nice and toasty on your favorite sitting area!

BRVW
Dana
Dec 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read this as a buddy read with my girlfriend. What ride this was!!!!

Even though this is Book 3, it can be read as a stand
Emma
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I Have just finished reading this instalment in the winter games series and I can say Dr Rebecca Sharp did not disappoint me on this long awaited release. Jess and Chance had a fantastic chemistry, straight off the bat. I loved this book the way its written so you can see the characters views through their own eyes and get all the feels. Once again I'm absolutely gobsmacked as to how to put into words how great this book was to read. I will eagerly await the next installment in this series as if ...more
Brittany Williamson
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just finished up this beauty!! Rebecca Sharp is such a talent and she hasn't let me done! The Winter Games Series is amazing and this was a great third addition. It had all the feels and I couldn't put it down. Now I'm having such a book hangover! Thank you Rebecca Sharp for letting me take on this book. 2018 is coming to an end and this was an amazing read!! 😍😍😍
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoy the ride is the third book in the Winter Games series by Rebecca Sharp, but it can be read as a standalone.

I loved every second of this book. The story of Jessa and Chance is amazing and so wel written. I loved the story and I loved them together.

This was my first book by this author but it won't be my last. Can't wait to read the next one in this series.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Combine books 5 17 Dec 02, 2018 08:53AM
Romance Retreat: Enjoy the Ride Excerpt (RELEASE 12/11) 1 6 Oct 20, 2018 05:56AM
**Healing Heartaches One Alpha at a Time**
I’m a dentist by day and author by night!

Want to know more? Connect with me (#stalkme) at one or all of the links below!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/drrebeccasharp

Facebook Reader Group (My Sexy Sharpies): https://goo.gl/RrNZvT

Amazon Author Page: https://goo.gl/6wGFyV

Instagram: www.instagram.com/drrebeccasharp

Twitter: www.twitter.com/drrebeccasharp

Mailing Lis

Winter Games (4 books)
  • Up in the Air (Winter Games, #1)
  • On the Edge (Winter Games, #2)
  • In Too Deep (Winter Games, #4)