Start by marking “Shadow Voice (Blackwood Pack #5)” as Want to Read:
Shadow Voice (Blackwood Pack #5)

Shadow Voice

(Blackwood Pack #5)

The Blackwood Pack saga continues…
This is part of an on-going series and reading the previous titles is advised. Readers of the past books will enjoy meeting old friends once more as the pack does what it does best ̶ caring for each other.

Slate, one of the last Dire Wolves, has carved out a life which suits him fine—plenty of traveling to exotic locations and an abundan
Published September 7th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Shadow Voice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadow Voice

Start your review of Shadow Voice (Blackwood Pack #5)
Carla Hamilton
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am seriously loving this series. I'm not surprised this book got the Best Seller banner on Amazon.

I love how each book blends into the next but isn’t a cliff-hanger because the MC’s get their happy endings, it just makes this series a great one.

What I enjoy most is the different interpretations the brothers have of their life before the massacre, they all had different things going on with them that the others weren’t fully aware of. Each brother adds another piece to the puzzle.

I’d been try
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love!

I absolutely loved Slate and Dakota's story. All the feels were felt. The Blackwood pack's journey continues but I don't want to post any spoilers, but I can't wait to see what happens next.
I have one minor critique.. I really wish the author would stop the giggling. At least 3 characters did this throughout the book. Chuckling, laughed delightedly, or even just laugh. Giggling reminds me of a 4 year old.
Again, I love this book and series and can't wait to read the next book. I highly reco
Denise GremoryKohta
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love love love

I love Dakota!!! I'm so happy we got his story. Zane has been busy and so bad the Fates and Gods. This has become one of my all time favorite series and I can't wait for more. We need more justice and why their pack was given such extraordinary gifts.
Crystal Brooks
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent story!!

Mary Rundle is excellent at writing a story that keeps you on the edge of your seat. With all its twists and turns that always ends with a happy ending. Can’t wait for the next brother to find his forever love.
Donna
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Slate and Dakota

Loving this series, enjoyed reading the brothers find their mates and seeing them come together and build their relationship with their fated mates.
Diane Dannenfeldt
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. Each book just keeps getting better. Slate and Dakota made a perfect couple, well all the couples are perfect for each other as they are mates. I still have a problem with the way they talk to each other like they are a bunch of frat boys. With all they have been through, you would think that they would act a little more like the adults they are. The kidnapping had more a little worried, and then I though but why, they all get their HEA. I can’t wait for the next book in this ...more
Rosie
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book

I adore this series!!! Each book is better than the one before and they are all awesome books!! Hopefully you are no where near done with this series. So many characters have yet to meet their mates, pups haven't been born yet!! And then there is the dreaded Uncle. I CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL THE REST OF THE BOOKS!! And maybe you'll write a series on all the pups, second generation. I can only hope.
Dottie Mae
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shadow Voice Blackwood Pack by Mary Rundle

Thank you for another saga of the Blackwood Pack. Love and romance can be found in abundance in all of the books written by Mary Rundle. I rate this book with five stars because I really could not put it down. I love a good romance novel with bits of mystery along with a dose of intrigue. Looking forward to the next installment.
Patricia Green
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Blackwood Pack Series

Absolutely love Blackwood Pack series. Superb characters with all guys. Loving couples doing what they need to help each other's. Three more brothers to find mates and two bears and a Dragon. Oh such possibilities!
Barbara Lampron
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! Great reading!

Thank you so much for writing that Mary. It was so wonderful and beyond my expectations. It had mates, falling in love, evil, and good guys prevailing. I can't wait for the next one. And between Lisa and you and Phil, I will be happy going to the poor house!
Pattie Boynton
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loving story.

As usual plenty of smexy time. Adventure and laughter tears and happiness. Can't wait to see what happens next. Off to reread it now.
Thomas Fox
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful addition to the series

Thank you Mary for a wonderful read. I cannot wait to see what you have in store for young Zane.
Karen
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome as always. I love, love, love this series. Well written with well developed characters. I am going to read this book several more times waiting for the next one. I can't wait for book 6.
Christie
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great addition

This was a great addition to the series. Dakota and Slade were a cute couple although I was hoping for a little bit more storyline from them but either way it was an awesome read. Cannot wait for the next book in the series. Happy reading!
Sheryl Howard
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another Emotional Addition

I love the continuing build of this series. Each is emotional and heartfelt as we are taken through the gifts fate is bestowing. My only criticism is the sheer length of the book. It’s long, like really long.
Cari
I LOVE the storyline of this whole series and can't wait to see where it goes.

My only complaint is the constant use of the words babe, bro, no problemo, etc and having Alpha's giggling. The alphas in this series sometimes lack the alpha feel that I'm used to.
John-Torleif  Harris
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This had been one of my favorite series to follow. I was especially happy that all of the very many secrets that have been piling up between the Blackwood Pack members were finally starting to be revealed. It had been a point of contention for me that so many of the brothers felt that they couldn't trust one another.

Slate and Dakota were a great couple, though I thought that their relationship developed a bit too fast considering how each felt about mating before it happened to him. I can't wait
Joscelyn Smith
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shadow Voice

This was an awesome addition to the Blackwood Pack series. I really enjoy how each book builds on the ones that came before, it really fleshes out the connected storylines. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series.
Christal Elerick
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hits it out of the park

I have long awaited Dakota and Slates’ story. The two men who are always taking care of others finally have someone to take care of them.
Pianisuparse
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 'Ive been looking forward to Slate and Dakotas book since I starting reading this series and it was oh so good' stars.
Sharon Gatus
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting

What another exciting book in this series. Fast paced story with a great love story. I love catching up with all the other couples.
Claudia Lezár
3,5 *

PLEASE READ MY RATING SYSTEM!!!

To my ratings:

‘Love’s Tethered Heart’ from C.L. Etta or
'Liberty' from Seth King),
it's like an A+

4* - very good and will be often reread and is a
WOW-book with interesting plot and surprises
(like most of Andrew Grey’s books)
it's like an A

3,5* - a really good book, which will be reread a few
times
Diana
2.5
These books could be so much more with the help of a good editor. Like heavily editing to remove all the nonsense. We don’t need the same story reiterated over and over to each brother...we ALREADY KNOW from the first time you told us. It makes me think that the author just wants to stretch the book further for KU page count. Kieran is made to be the stereotypical gay twink...who acts like he’s fifteen. We don’t need every little stupid juvenile thought he has, especially in the middle of a c
Ayla
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This author has created a world that is very intriguing and with many twists and turns. We get Dakota and Slate's story and it was just as sweet and sexy as the previous books in this series. There is also a good amount of mystery that kept me wanting to keep reading.

I loved seeing all of the kids as the puppy pack. It melted my heart with how sweet it was! Daniel was pretty much my favorite secondary character with all his protectiveness. I also like how intertwined and connected all of the ch
Pamela Cunningham
May 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the fifth book in The (Blackwood Pack Series)

How can describe these book DRAMA AND MORE DRAMA I mean sure I like these brother's and their mate's are alright too some of the Mate's I like better than other's . Like Ki ,and David I do like Fi too but his mate is Jackson's cousin not brother but the rest I can take them or leave them and yeah Theo and Norman are good supporting cast . But what I don't get is I thought that these brother's had already been through the ringer but it seems th
Jaimed
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good story

I have really enjoyed this series and this book did not disappoint.
You need to read this series in order so that you understand what is going on and who everyone is.

I can't wait for the next book.
Jazett
Mar 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Loved It!

I can't say how much I'm in love with this series. The Blackwood Pack is amazing. I can only guess at what new gift, a brother will get. They all have very unique and wonderful gifts. I just wish they would stop hiding their gifts,from each other.
Lee Hall
Sep 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

I’m reading all the books in this series and the are each fantastic! Mary Rundle has a wonderful series full of magic, an Oracle, many types of shifters and lots of love and sexy times! This is one series that should not be missed. Highly recommended!
Tammy
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, paranormal, review
There is just something I really like about this series!
Isha
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love this series

I just love how each brother is given a special gift. And I loved how when those special gifts were needed, they came together to save one of their own.

• Illuminate (The Magic Users of Greenford #1)
  • All Kidding Aside (Magical Mates #1)
  • Chasing Fate (Copper Creek Shifters #1)
  • Canyon's Choice (Timber Valley Wolf Pack #6)
  • Riding the Storm (The Gods Made Me Do It #4)
  • Wolfsbane (Werewolves of Boston #1)
  • Mine to Save (Pine Ridge Pack #1)
  • Truth (Wolves of Walker County, #1)
  • Forest's Hope (Timber Valley Wolf Pack #1)
  • Keeper (The Lost Pack, #2)
  • Defender (The Lost Pack #1)
  • Nothing Gained (The Chosen One #4)
  • Worth It (The Gods Made Me Do It #8)
  • Nikolai (The Brinnswick Chronicles #2)
  • How to Lure a Hunter (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes, #3)
  • Hell to Pay (Hellhound Champions #2)
  • Wolf Lost (The Wolves of Kismet #1)
  • The Witch's Blood (The Ellwood Chronicles #3)
The first book I ever wrote was Dire Warning in 2017 and, much to my delight, it became an Amazon Best-Seller. Readers loved it and I was on my way to chronicling the Blackwood Pack, seven brothers who are gay wolf shifters in search of their fated mates—stories about love at first sight with twists and turns, angst and humor, romance and adventure and, of course, happy endings.
As my books began t

Blackwood Pack (9 books)
  • Dire Warning (Blackwood Pack, #1)
  • Raphael's Power (Blackwood Pack, #2)
  • Peace Maker (Blackwood Pack, #3)
  • Ice Soul (Blackwood Pack #4)
  • Ghost Walker (Blackwood Pack #6)
  • Serpent's Teardrop (Blackwood Pack #7)
  • White Knight (Blackwood Pack #8)
  • Mystic Guardian (Blackwood Pack #9)

News & Interviews