Welcome! It looks like you still need
to set up your Goodreads account.
Start by marking “Wrapped in Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #4)” as Want to Read:
Wrapped in Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #4)

Wrapped in Love

(The Boys of Jackson Harbor #4)

A one-night stand with the boss was never in her plans. Neither was falling in love . . .

The rumors are true. I am a hot mess with an awful track record at love. Single mom. Down on her luck. Yeah, I’m bad news.

So if the hardest part of moving back home to Jackson Harbor was going to be people talking? I’d be fine. I’ve kept my chin up through worse than their decade-ol
Published December 4th 2018 by Ever After, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Wrapped in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wrapped in Love

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Live https://www.amazon.com/Wrapped-Love-B...

4 stars

This is my favorite so far, I devour it in one sitting.I loved the story and the characters a lot.This was a sweet story.

description

Brayden is my favorite hero, protective ,sweet, charming and sweet.Molly is a strong heroine and I really liked her.They have a great chemistry, there was angst,passion and tension betwren them.

Overall, it was a fantastic and quick read for me .

Viri
Dec 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Pues lo terminé ayer pero estaba pensando en que calificación ponerle.

La verdad si me decepcionó un poco pero creo que es porque los primeros libros de la serie me habían gustado mucho. No sé, por el pasado de la protagonista esperaba una historia mucho más emocional y no fue así.

Es rápido y fácil de leer.

Bryden es PERFECTO 😍😍😍😍 llegue a pensar que ella no se lo merecía jajaja porque él era tan 🥰🙈 anyways... Recomendable para pasar el rato.

2.5
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
I've said it before but I'll say it again: I ADORE THIS SERIES. The Jackson family is the most warm, loving, amusing group of characters and with each book Lexi Ryan delivers, I fall harder and harder for them. But I honestly never thought I'd love Brayden Jackson as much as I do in this moment.  Wrapped In Love filled me with all the deliciously giddy feels I crave when reading a good romance but this one is ratcheted up even higher with a holiday spin woven seamlessly with an angsty love story ...more
Alina
Horrible heroine
She didn't deserve him, Brayden is pretty awesome and her kid is adorable. So that's why the two stars.
Rachel
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Brayden is a bit of a workaholic. His focus is on making the family’s business as successful as he can. But he is a bit distracted by his assistant and head of the new event center.

Molly left Jackson Harbor and had no plans to return until her boss offered her a promotion she couldn’t refuse. Now that she’s back, she is paying for decisions she made long before she left town in the first place. Weeks before Christmas she finds herself needing a new place to live, when she didn’t want to act the
Rejane
Dec 05, 2018 marked it as not-interested
“He deserves more than a girl like me can offer..”
This is in the blurb and it’s a huge turn off when a woman put herself in a bad light like this. Maybe it may turn into a nice book but my instincts say it’s going to be a pity party with the heroine thinking she’s not good enough.
I can’t stand self deprecation
Carmen Rae
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: must-read-series
I absolutely love this series. Lexi writes in a way that every book makes me feel like I am personally invested in the outcome. But in complete honesty I didn't really have that with this one. To be fair I think it was a case of it's not you, it's me since I read it while all the kids were around and I couldn't get entirely lost in it.

Or maybe it's that I still am not a massive fan of Molly. So before I explain why I best throw in a disclaimer that if you are reading this as a standalone, disreg
Beneath The Covers Blog
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2018-reads
I was entirely too anxious for Wrapped in Love to hit my kindle. I had mixed emotions upon discovering who this book was about. But after reading it, I can for sure say that I all my uncertainties I had were swept away.

After reading book one, The Wrong Kind of Love, I was instantly hooked on this series. Although they can be read as standalones, I highly recommend reading them in order, as character and story development with ALL the characters takes place throughout the entirety of the series.

L
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy and voluntarily left a review and all opinions are my own.

Lexi Ryan has had me truly addicted to the Jackson Brothers since I first met them, and my attraction has grown with each new story she adds to her Boys of Jackson Harbor series. With each book more secrets, simmering passion, and love have been revealed about the Jackson family in the little gossipy harbor town that has been their home for years. After meeting both the tarnished Molly and the silent and broody Brayden
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Lexi Ryan has done it again! She has written a story that has grabbed me right from the start and kept reading till I finished the book. Which by the way I finished it at three in the morning because I could not put it down. I was flipping my pages of my kindle rooting for these two to get together.

Molly is a single mother who has moved back to her hometown. She is known there as being a hot mess and having a terrible luck at love. But Molly does not care she is determined to work at her new job
Zilpha Owens
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Wrapped Stars

Lexi Ryan’s The Boys of Jackson Harbor series has featured a Jackson sibling and their significant other with each book. It’s a great series. Wrapped in Love focuses on Brayden Jackson and Molly McKinley. We’ve gotten sneak peeks of their characters in the previous books. Brayden is the older, serious brother running the family business. Molly is the girl with the bad reputation raising her son and trying to prove she’s more than the talk.

The best part of this book and series i
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description
Chalk this up as another great story by Lexi Ryan. I've been following this series and the Jackson family from the beginning and have been loving it. This time we have Brayden and Molly's story.

I found myself surprised and happy by this pairing. And the more I read, the more I loved both of them. Brayden was this strong, responsible, but kind and gentle guy. He took a lot of responsibility on his shoulders but it was for the family he loved and I'm a sucker for that. Plus I just loved his take c
Sofia Lazaridou
Dec 06, 2018 rated it liked it
It's time to write a review for this book and I tried to think of what I liked and what I didn't. The first thing that popped into my mind was Molly. Brayden might not think of her as broken, but I did. I think that she went through some really horrible situations and that she needed to talk to a professional about it. She has some self-destructive thoughts and actions and I truly felt like she was still trying to find her place in this world and peace. I think that she needed to have that devel ...more
Cheryl Whitty
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live'
This is the fourth book in the Boys of Jackson Harbour and its finally Brayden story.
Molly has always had a soft spot for Brayden Jackson. After their one-night stand seven months ago in New York it has been hard to resist him, and now she’s back in Jackson Harbour all bets are off.
Molly had a terrible life in Jackson Harbour, but has now come home with her son Noah. Working closely with Brayden is hell on her willpower. Brayden falls in love and it’s a delight
Kim
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
Brayden is the serious, intense, work-a-holic of the Jackson clan. Molly is a single mom with a bad reputation in Jackson Harbor and survived some difficult situations. She has worked for the Jacksons in New York. She and Brayden had a one night stand and she has kept him at arm's length ever since. But now she is now transferring back home for a new position in the company and they will be working closely together.

She is a hard worker and determined to give her son the best life she can. Her r
Jo-The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
There is nothing more frustrating to me than a slow burn romance, and this book was such a long slow burn that I felt as though I was going to go crazy waiting for things to happen between Brayden and Molly. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy reading "Wrapped in Love" because I did, it was just that there were so many times throughout this story that I felt like bashing my head against the wall, or maybe bashing Brayden and Molly's heads together and tell them to speed things up. This pair teste ...more
Andrea
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think that I already sad this in one of my reviews,but I will say it again here to:I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!
The Jackson family is probably the most amazing,sweet and welcoming family in the fictional world.
They awaly give me this warm feeling in my heart when I read about them.

This book was hard for me to read for personal reasons.It was sad and it broke my heart at times.But I can't deny that it was really sweet and romantic at the same time.
Brayden and Molly had this crazy chemistry from the ver
Avidez Literaria
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“If you really want her and she wants you, I'm sure you can work it out. When it's real, it’s worth the risk.”

One night eight years ago where chivalry reigned over the temptation and gave rise to admiration. Eight years later, a night where lust gave way to new feelings. But professional ethics prevent them from growing in the light.

Brayden is the eldest of the Jackson family. His last name could easily be changed for work. He is primarily responsible for the success of Jackson's Brew, the famil
Sandy Blushing Babes Are Up All Night
Wrapped in Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor Series #4)
**4.25 Blushes**

Braydon Jackson is tall, dark and handsome. He’s also a stoned faced, notorious workaholic who is single minded in his pursuit of furthering his deceased father’s vision.

Molly McKinley is a single mom doing everything she can to raise her son. The thing about a small town is that people have really long memories and won't let her forget the “sins” of her youth.

We know from a previous book in the Jackson Harbor series that some
Lisa
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Molly has a reputation where men seem to think she will fall into bed with them. Whilst that may have been the case in the past, that is way behind her along with some horrendous experiences at the hands of her step-father. She is focused on her career and her son...and trying to stay out of Braydon's bed, which is hard after experiencing what it was like once. Molly and her son are forced to move in with Braydon over Christmas. This could be his chance to move around of the friend zone with a l ...more
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Wrapped In Love is the fourth book in The Boys of Jackson Harbor series and features Brayden Jackson and Molly McKinley. Though I have not read every book in the series, those I have read I am loving and am looking forward to reading those I have not as soon as possible.

Brayden Jackson was everything! He was a workaholic but could be very caring as well. He was hurt in the past and buried himself in his work. Molly broke my heart. She was the woman with the bad reputation and struggling to move
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 Stars!

Lexi Ryan sure does know how to make a girl blush, fall silly in love, rattle your heart, and swoon with just her words. And while I might be new to this series (first time reader here y'all!), I'm excited to go back and start at the beginning to discover more about the previous characters in the Boys of Jackson Hole series.

Wrapped in Love was a sweet, sexy, swoony, emotional, jaded, beautiful, can't get enough of all the words romance that had my flipping the pages fast, rooting on th
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has secrets, pain, heartbreak, and love.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
The Wrong Kind of Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #1)
Straight Up Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #2)
Dirty, Reckless Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor #3)

This is Molly and Braydon’s story. Molly has had a sting of bad luck. But when she moves to Jackson Harbor she hopes that it will turn around. Little does she know it’s about
Shelee at Book Reader Chronicles
**4.5 Stars**

Wrapped in Love was a perfectly heartwarming tale about learning to love and trust again. If you’ve read the prior novels, Brayden and Molly’s characters had both been touched on a bit, but I loved getting to explore them and how their relationship unfolded from the beginning. With the easy-to-fall-into writing we expect from this author, I was instantly enraptured by their connection from the first page.

With heart and a gentle hand, Ryan built Molly’s character with honesty and l
ConfessionsofaRomanceJunkie
Reviewed by: Candice

One of my favorite kinds of books is those that feature a “flawed” heroine.

I admit I disliked Molly earlier on in the series but as I learned more about her the more I anticipated her story.

She didn’t make the best choices as a teen, and the reasoning behind her actions were heartbreaking.

Molly as an adult was confident yet insecure, strong yet vulnerable and was absolutely relatable when it came to struggling with feelings of self-worth.

Brayden was everything she didn’t
Elena Matthews
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved Brayden and Molly and I loved the slow burn, even though I hated how long it took for them to FINALLY get together. I know a lot of it was Molly's hesitation and I understand why she was so hesitant because of the pain she endured since she was young girl. However, Brayden was the one to finally show her her worth and I loved that about him.

I loved Noah, too. He was so cute!

Wrapped in love is sexy, full of angst, emotion and sweet romance, there was nothing not to like about this book.

Sharon Betts
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my! Lexi Ryan always seems to write books that at some point have me in tears! Oh my goodness - the ending!
I didn't want to put this down. I was engrossed in Molly and Braydon's story. This was just wonderful, I always feel there are some fabulous words of wisdom contained in Lexi Ryan's books. Of course we see the characters from the previous Jackson Harbor books - I love the world building that this author creates.
Looking forward to the next Jackson Harbor book for more.
Susan (susayq ~)
This hit so many of my favorites...second chance after a one night stand with her boss who became her friend. In typical Lexi Ryan fashion, I was sucked in to Brayden and Molly's angsty story and I loved it. I am so glad Molly got a book and even more glad she got Brayden.
Brittany&Elizabeth's BookBoutique
This book was AMAZING!!! If you love a broody hero and a single mom, then this will be the book you want to pick up and read next to the fire this winter. It was heart warming, it was sexy and it was full of spitfire moments. I have come to look forward to this series and this book was top notch!

Brayden is the hero we all love- he is not mean, he is not a jerk, and he is just a simple hard working man. He is that manly man that we all love and want. He is the nice guy that is somehow still singl
Lisa
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gotta love those Jackson boys, and Brayden is no exception! Full review to come.
New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author Lexi Ryan’s novels have been described as intense, emotional, and wickedly sexy. A former college professor, she now writes full-time from her home in Indiana, where she lives with her husband, two children, and a neurotic dog. Find her on Facebook or Twitter to chat about books, TV, and her children’s latest antics.

The Boys of Jackson Harbor (6 books)
  • The Wrong Kind of Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #1)
  • Straight Up Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #2)
  • Dirty, Reckless Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #3)
  • Crazy for Your Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #5)
  • If It's Only Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #6)