Start by marking “Unbridled Passion (Riverton Crossing, #5)” as Want to Read:
Unbridled Passion (Riverton Crossing, #5)

Unbridled Passion

(Riverton Crossing #5)

Officer Nathan Cox lived by two simple rules: You don’t hurt women and you don’t mess with married ones.

A confirmed bachelor, he avoided complications at all costs. Until complications walked through the door in the form of Vanessa Harper. Beautiful, vulnerable…and married.

With her husband out on bail for attempting to murder her, Vanessa needed an ally that she could trus
Published November 7th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Unbridled Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbridled Passion

Reading Addict
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Of the 5 books in the series, Unbridled Passion is by far my favorite. Even though each book in the Riverton Crossing series stand alone focusing on one couple, I recommend reading in order due to the characters reappearing throughout the series and appearing in each of the books. Unbridled Passion focuses on my favorite policeman Nathan Cox and the sweetest librarian Vanessa Harper. Near the end of Uninvited Visitors, Vanessa was assaulted by her husband and has since filed for divorce with the ...more
Dee Shelvey
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nathan Nathan Nathan! We have seen little snippets of this man in some of Savannah’s other stories. But those little glimpses do not disappoint. He is everything you want in a knight in shining Kevlar riding around in his police vehicle.

Vanessa unsure what to do now that she might be finally free of her abusive husband and his mistress. Learning how to do things that she wants to do without worry of someone lording over her. Can she do this? Can she grow into the kind of woman she used to dream
Ashley Jasper
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
YES! Unbridled Passion is the book I've been waiting for since Nathan first laid eyes on Vanessa. Savannah Maris delivered a good mix of danger, romance and drama.

I liked Vanessa so much. And the more I learned about her and the set-up that altered the course of her future, the more I wanted to warp her up and tell her it would all be ok. The level of scheming and underhandedness she endured made me more than itchy. Nathan too. There was something about the shy librarian that he was pulled to. T
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting for Vanessa & Nathan's story for what seems like FOREVER, since the diabolical Savannah Maris has been giving bits & pieces throughout other stories, so I tore through Unbridled Passion like there was no tomorrow when it hit my kindle, and it was worth every minute of the wait. Vanessa's life has not been a walk in the park since her father made her marry a man who was a devil disguising as a man, and I was under the impression that he was just an abusive douche, but I ...more
Carolyn Spence
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love is patient and love is kind. Nathan is so patient, but he has to be to get the girl. Vanessa is that girl, she's married but her husband tried to kill her and the Riverton Police have moved her out of harms way, as much as they can. Vanessa is strong, and you see that characteristic in this book for sure. There are rules to be followed and Nathan has to follow them to not mess things up so that he can have a chance with Vanessa after all this mayhem is done. It's a page turner for sure. He' ...more
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

Finally!!!!!! Nathan and Vanessa’s story is upon us. This is the story that I have been waiting on since I first met Nathan in a previous Riverton Crossing book. Vanessa was trapped in a loveless and abusive marriage until Nathan comes to her rescue. Swoon!

What I loved about the story is that it picked up where the last story left off. There was a mix of past meets present with flashbacks, and that definitely enhanced the story. The plot was amazing. The chemistry and sexual tensio
Nicole Ortiz
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I have read from this series and I loved it. Even though this can be read as a standalone I got the feeling I would get a better understanding of these two characters if I read the other books first. Which I will be doing. This had danger, romance and drama. These is a story of a Police officer Nathan who fell for Librarian Vanessa who is in an abusive loveless marriage. I loved reading their relationship build as Nathan helps and tries to protect Vanessa as she is going t ...more
Readonreader
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh Nathan, he is such a sweet, loving, but totally alpha male full of hotness. In his story we get to see him struggling with trying to take things slow and be patient when it comes to Vanessa. Vanessa is coming out of an abusive marriage and is trying to figure life out as an newly independent woman and she is attracted to Nathan but is still skittish. Every time you read a book in this series you keep thinking “wow it can’t get better than this” but each time the author just pulls you in and m ...more
Teri
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
NATHAN!!!! Wow reading his story where he succumbs to the madness of love. Yup he finally gets the girl. . . . well kinda. While each book can be read as a standalone what happened to set this off is in prior books in the series. Now that her husband has tried to kill her Nathan gets to protect her and it's not an easy feat. Not only does he get to protect her he also gets to show her how patient he is. Yeah the big bad Kevlar wearing fire breathing hell on wheels is a sweet caring man and now s ...more
Jessica
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nathan is a detective working a case that involves the woman he wants. That woman is Vanessa.
Vanessa was forced to marry her husband thanks to her father and his father. The entire time they have been married, he has continued his affair with his girlfriend. Between the controlling and verbal abuse, Vanessa is beat down. Has no faith in herself or what she can do.
Poor Vanessa, right?
This whole time she has done as she is told until her husband almost kills her. Then the cops come to her rescue
Pam Snell
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My favorite book of the series. I have been a HUGE fan of Nathan from the very beginning and have been waiting for this HOT story!

Nathan takes my breath away with his heart of gold. He is a bad boy under the sheets but a true gentlemen everywhere else.

This book has been a long time coming but I promise you, it is worth every word that is read. Savannah has a way with words and she made them flow so smoothly in this book too.

The characters were very deserving of each other and they both have the
Kim Ballard
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nathan!!! I love every book in this series but this one my favorite. Nathan is a playboy who falls hard in love. He is so sweet. And Vanessa is amazing. I could not put the book down. This story is well written and keeps you guessing. I recommend reading the other books first so you can fully understand the back story.
Danielle Thompson
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. The story had depth and was the perfect mix of drama and romance. It was well written and the characters were well developed and felt real.

There are some sensual scenes in this book so if that’s not your thing use discretion. All in all it was very good! Definitely grab it!
Angel
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vanessa has lived an arranged life since she was 16, now she is free and getting back her life. And she finds a hero in Nathan Cox.

Love this story, especially when an abused women finds her strength to overcome her demons to find a true love. Nathan is a good hero, he learns how to be patient and loving to Vanessa as she finds her way to peace and happiness.

LaGina
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I cant seem to get enough of the boys from Riverton Crossing!! Nat just gave me the warm fuzzies with how protective he was over Vanessa. I love that Savannah can give me the awesome mix of sexy and mystery and some action in one story.
Thi
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was really intesnse read. A lot of emotions following around especially with Charlie and Linda. Those two I just wanted to junk punch. Glad they got what was coming to them.
April Mills
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG, this book will knock you off your feet. Here is a couple that has a hard road in front of them at first but works together to find the happy ending.

Nathan is a guy that wants to do right by Vanessa and helps her out of a bad relationship. He was very carrying and trying to do things by the book to keep Vanessa safe. I felt that he did do things over the top to keep her safe but she needed to feel that from him.

Vanessa is a shy woman in a very bad relationship who was afraid of her husband
Stephanie Randazzo
Nov 11, 2018
Lindsay Studstill
Nov 14, 2018
Veroo
Sep 27, 2018
Savannah Maris
Oct 17, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Debbie Rice
Lissanne
Jamie Mazzanti
Julia
Nov 02, 2018
I'm a southern girl and hopeless romantic. I'm passionate about writing stories that incorporate southern charm. I grew up on a farm in a small town with a love of sports, dance, and music which will all show up somewhere in my books. When I'm not writing, my husband and I are attending a sporting event, travelling, or working.

Riverton Crossing (5 books)
  • Unwelcomed Greeting (Riverton Crossing, #1)
  • Unfinished Business (Riverton Crossing, #2)
  • Unexpected Guest (Riverton Crossing, #3)
  • Uninvited Visitors (Riverton Crossing, #4)