Start by marking “High-Risk Fever” as Want to Read:
High-Risk Fever

High-Risk Fever

A MÉNAGE EROTICA

Two young and indecently handsome bicyclists visit a village in the French Alps during the summer holidays. Forced by a raging storm to spend the night at the local bed & breakfast, they invade the quiet lives of hostess Anne and her husband, Brian.

A power outage plunges the foursome into darkness, encouraging new liaisons to form, life-long secrets to be
Published September 7th 2018 by Writers in Crime (first published November 4th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about High-Risk Fever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about High-Risk Fever

Start your review of High-Risk Fever
☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎
Hot!

This was a great book with love all around. At first I was a bit annoyed with the way Brian spoke to Anne. I knew he loved her but he just seemed to be a bit brutish. Instead of treating her as his equal he acted like Anne's father treated her mother like a typical caveman. Then Mica and Todd came to their bed and breakfast and things started to get a bit heated. Truths came out and some really hot scene too. Loved this book.
D.C.
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book should really be nominated for Hot Read of the Year. It was engaging, full of sexy scenes, and on top of it all, there's this suspense that lasts until the end of the book! You never know what's going to happen, and every word keeps you with anticipation. I couldn't put this down, and readers everywhere will feel the same. This is officially going down as my all time favorite book by Ms. Bronsen!
Avril
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's weird how my mind works. Nothing about this book is what reader Av likes. At all. But...I enjoyed it. So...yeah
Kathryn Manzella
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The quiet lives of a couple is disrupted when two gorgeous and sexy bicyclists visit their bed and breakfast in the French Alps. When a horrific storm sweeps through the area and the four of them find themselves stuck in a blackout, they find new experiences and old secrets in the darkness together. But what happens when the storm is over, the lights are on and their worlds are changed forever.

This story may melt your kindle screen with its heat index. We have men loving on men, loving on a wom
BookSnuggle
Oct 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
High-Risk Fever by Lea Bronsen. This story revolves around Anne, Brian, Micaela, and Todd. This was different than other stories in this genre that I’ve read. Anne is married to Brian and Todd and Micaela are a couple. The two couples form a connection and attraction to each other. The story was interesting at times and I felt like it centered more on two people than the others. The ending revealed some answers but left me wanting more definitive answers. FYI, contains mature content. This is a ...more
Jessica
Nov 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well...where do I begin. This book is hotter than the sand on a Florida beach on an August afternoon.

Anne loves her husband, but she feels like something is missing. Romance? Sensuality? Kink? And then two bicyclists land on their bed and breakfast doorstep and their lives take quite a turn. Lea does an amazing job of taking us into Anne's mind and letting us see things through her eyes. This is a well written story that takes you on an adventure of sexual boundaries and self-discovery. If you
N.N. Light
Warning: This is one HOT erotic romance! If sex is not your thing, then this probably isn't the romance for you.

I, for one, had no expectations as this is my first Lea Bronsen book. I loved everything about High-Risk Fever from the sex to the well-developed characters (doesn't happen in some erotica) to the sex. Did I mention the melt-my-Kindle sex scenes? WOW!

The ending surprised me, which doesn't happen often so well done, Bronsen.

Highly recommend! Just be sure to be near the fan.

My Rating: 5
Janis F
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book I've read by Lea. I've been wanting to give her a five stars review and this is the book that did it for me.

In my opinion, this is the best book she has written. The characters are well developed, her descriptions are amazing and it is HOT HOT. I love when I read a book and everything is perfectly clear in my mind. It's like seeing the story come to life in my head.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone who likes a good, hot, well written story.

I'm looking forward
Alex Clarke
Jun 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-or-more-some, mmf
I would have never guessed the end of this book!!

I was kinda worried when I saw there was a woman involved. I usually don't read M/M/F romance, only M/M (or more M ;) ).

But this book turned so incredibly hot that the author made me want to dig in Listopia for more! If you've never read an M/M/F, go for it!

Enjoy <3

Thanks Lea for this great moment <3
Kishan Paul
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you enjoy erotica, this story is perfect. Anne is an unsatisfied wife until a very hot Italian shows up at her door, leaving her very hot and confused all at the same time. Lea Bronsen's descriptions were vivid and intense. I enjoyed every page and hopefully she'll read this review and get to work on the sequel.
Cait Jarrod
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'll admit this story is a little different reading than I usually do, but loving to read Lea Bronsen's other works, I jumped at the chance to read this one. Lea has a natural ability in going deep into her character psych. This story is no different when Anne takes a exciting, daring journey of self discovery.
Kaila
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
this was a really well written story.. the characters were hott and interesting.. the descriptions were well thought out and it was hott.. very good story
Reluctant Romance
Aug 01, 2015
Laura ~Passion flower
Oct 16, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc, menage
High-Risk Fever was graciously provided to me by the author for an honest review. Review to follow.
Courtney
Angie
May 23, 2015
Rinkyx
May 29, 2015
Award-winning author Lea Bronsen likes her reads hot, fast, and edgy, and strives to give her own stories the same intensity. After a deep dive on the unforgiving world of gangsters with her debut novel Wild Hearted, she divides her writing time between romantic suspenses, dark erotic romances, and crime thrillers.

She's signed with Evernight Publishing, Decadent Publishing, and Insatiable Press.

News & Interviews