Start by marking “Southern Magic Thanksgiving (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #7)” as Want to Read:
Southern Magic Thanksgiving (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #7)

Southern Magic Thanksgiving

(Sweet Tea Witches #7)

It’s Pepper Dunn’s first Thanksgiving in the magical town of Magnolia Cove, Alabama. The entire town is ready to celebrate—except Pepper, who’s still yearning for her boyfriend, Axel Reign, to return.

But she has little time to mourn. When a new baker sets up shop across the street from Pepper’s cousin and starts stealing customers, it’s all out war. But when the storeown
Published November 1st 2018 by LADYBUGBOOKS LLC

To ask other readers questions about Southern Magic Thanksgiving, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Southern Magic Thanksgiving

Start your review of Southern Magic Thanksgiving (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #7)
Amy
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sigh...

The world is right again...
This one had me guessing til almost the end. Ms. Boyles did a fabulous job at hiding who did it!
I was crying at the end of the last book in this series and the heartache was still here for this one. Oh how we get attached to our characters that we love!
This series is a Sweet read! 💗💗
Sarah Crawford
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You know you've got a weird story when someone goes around a park dropping and hiding frozen turkeys and another person goes around dropping and hiding pies. That's Lori Lou that does the last thing, by the way.

Carmen, a cousin, runs a sweet shop and is in direct competiton with Lori Lou's sweet shop. Lori seems to be winning but it's kind of hard to keep up the momentum when you are murdered.

Then there's a refugee from Alice in Wonderland when a talking white rabbit (with a British accent) show
Krystyna
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The magical rabbit

Another great fun read that will keep you guessing as to who the real baddie is. Wonderful how even now the author pulls the rabbit out of the hat (sorry couldn't resist it) with even more hidden revelations about the characters and what makes them tick.
Axel has left and she is distraught. However her mind is taken off her troubles (at least partially) by the new bakery in town. The bakery that has all the residents queuing to get goods. The problem is that the goods seem to be
Munira Vahed
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book

It is thanksgiving in this book. Pepper is down in the dumps after Axel left.
A new bakery opens in the town which provides competition for Carmen, Pepper cousin. Carmen has some angry words for Lori Lou who owns the new bakerh.
Things take a devastating turn when Lori Lou dead body is discovered. Carmen is arrested for the murder.
Pepper notices the townsfolk behaving strangely. She tries to speak to Betty but realises she is affected by the spell.
Pepper is on her own with investigati
Terri Arturi
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing !!

This series has taken me by surprise. When I first started reading the books, I thought these will fill in for some of the books I had been reading. But they took over my life !! I literally couldn't put them down !! I'm in love with Axel, but have a soft spot in my heart for Rufus. I think I may secretly be rooting for him to win the girl of his dreams. I love the idea of flying skillets. They sound like they could be a new ride at Disney World. Gotta go now, the next book in the seri
Jamie Puleo
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is such a cute series, and this was one of my favorites. Every time I think that I’m done and moving on from it, there is one more book that keeps me wanting more. It’s Thanksgiving, and there is something in the pies that has everyone in town acting strange. Add in a murder and a talking rabbit, and Pepper has her hands full. Perfect reading during the holiday season when it’s hard to find time for longer/more intense reads!
Angela Griffin
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another winner in Magnolia Cove

Relationship woes intertwined with murder and a town in peril are more than enough to keep our plucky lead, Pepper, fully occupied. Combine with a clever storyline that includes family secrets and unexpected allies as well as the pursuit of a crafty killer and the result is a treat for paranormal cozy enthusiasts. Five relationships ripped apart... How many will be mended? Enjoy reading to find out!
Alicia Hart
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thank You!

It was the most enjoyable read for me, the author came through for me. It was suspenseful and inspiring to see Pepper grow as a witch but disappointing when it was short lived. I'm so happy for the ending U was about to denounce the author and become an antifan. Thank you for being him back!
Jana Gundy
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great cozy mystery

I love this seres and the characters that make up the magical town. There is always a great mystery sprinkled with humor and sometimes, the ridiculous. Pepper was left with her aunts, a villain turned semi friend and a talking rabbit to save the town and solve a murder. It went just as I thought it would.
Patrea Beard
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cute

This one was cute and different. We actually got to see a familiar match up which I love. Some interesting character development. YAY no cliffhanger. Pepper seems to be learning some magic. Rufus had a cameo. Loved the turkey hunt idea.
Very happy with this book. I will be looking forward to the next book.
Love, love love this series!

Wow! Never ending action. There’s always something going on in Pepper’s life. Secrets are revealed and new fantastic relationships bloom! Rufus seems to have turned over a new leaf and Pepper, torn apart by Axel’s absence, reaches out to him for help. Hmmmm...where does it lead?
Dee Steele
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh yeah!

I swore when this came out I wouldn't read it. But let me tell yall..... You got to read this one! It's got laughter, it's got emotion. It's got enough to keep you hanging on till the very last page. Read it! You won regret it!
Lisa Kimbrell
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was bit sad to start this book in the series....considering how the last book ending in such disappointment and sadness. Glad to find out the characters stayed true to themselves and the in the end all became right in the world of Magnolia Cove!!
Becca
Sep 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Strength

I really liked this one! It shows how resilient Pepper is, and we get a little more insight into her family. Lots more to explore and a very happy segway into the next book.
Kayan Sherrer
Nov 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a book that was fun to read and I did truly enjoyed reading it. I will not say anything about what I read because I tend to blurt out the twists and turns and spoil it for others. If you want to read a good book or rather series this is a good one to read.
Becky Wall
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Never disappointing

I love this series and they never disappoint. I have cussed and cheered the characters in every book. The series is a great read.
Linda Stobie
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love these story's

I have read all the sweet tea witches story's and love them all but thanksgiving is the best I'm so glad Axle returned and I can't wait for the next book
Bob
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book and series.

Amy Boyles has done it again. I am really enjoying this series, and I cannot wait for the next book in this series to be released.
Eileen townsend
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Written very well. Could not put the story down. Can not wait for the next story in the series. Amy Boyes need th guessing.
Amy
Nov 12, 2018 rated it liked it
It just felt a little all over the place to me, unfortunately. Though I did miss reading about the characters, so that was nice.
michelle85251
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVE IT!!

Don't want to spoil the ending, but love the ending!! I can't wait for the next book in this series!!!!
Lisa Norvell
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good

This is a wonderful addition to the Sweet Tea Witch series. It's Thanksgiving Giving and Pepper has another murder to solve.
Pam Reed
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Getting better

Each one of these books get better than the last one. It is a fun clean series. Can't wait to read the next one
Janet Wilson
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Murder, mystery and romance are all in here.

What in the world is going on? Is Collingsworth worth telling the truth? What’s happening in this town, read on and see!
Gloria Markus
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Missing Axel

Pepper's life falls to pieces when her boyfriend Axel Reign feels he has to leave town and leaves her all alone. He is afraid he will hurt her. Love this series.

Angela DeBartolo
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sad are there anymore! Love this series!
Allison Galloway
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love

Not my favorite book in the series, but it was still good. I like that for once Pepper did a lot more for herself.
jane pinson
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Southern magic

A really good read could not put it down,
Can't wait to read the next book,
Funny in parts excellent series
Libby Smith
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Action packed

This book had a lot of funny moments that was auctioned packed. A very fast read. New and old characters and a happy ending.
Nyla N
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good but getting old.

• A Haunted Holiday in Hillbilly Hollow (Ozark Ghost Hunter, #5)
  • Love at First Spell (Fairy Falls #1)
  • Barbecue & Brooms (Southern Charms Cozy, #4)
  • A Mysterious Murder in Faerywood Falls (Mountain Magic Mysteries #7)
  • A Fistful of Demons (A Hannah Hickok Witchy Mystery, #2)
  • Collards & Cauldrons (Southern Charms Cozy Mystery #5)
  • Shot Cross Buns (Haunted Lodge #2)
  • Murder without Mercy (Witches of Keyhole Lake #12)
  • Turnover and Die (Haunted Lodge #3)
  • Bad to the Crone (A Spell's Angels Mystery, #1)
  • Magic & Mythos (Starry Hollow Witches #8)
  • Thyme to Kill (Haunted Lodge #1)
  • Hex Over Hells (Fairy Falls #2)
  • A Dangerous Departure From Hillbilly Hollow (Ozark Ghost Hunter #4)
  • Cupid in Crisis (A Moonstone Bay Cozy Mystery Short)
  • Home Familiar Home (Accidental Familiar, #4)
  • Witch on Trial (Blair Wilkes Mystery #5)
  • Magic & Madness (Starry Hollow Witches #6)
Hey, I’m Amy,
I write books for folks who crave laugh-out-loud paranormal mysteries. I help bring humor into readers’ lives. I’ve got a Pharm D in pharmacy, a BA in Creative Writing and a Masters in Life.
And when I’m not writing or chasing around two small children (one of which is four going on thirteen), I can be found antique shopping for a great deal, getting my roots touched up (because that’s

Sweet Tea Witches (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Southern Magic (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #1)
  • Southern Spells (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries, #2)
  • Southern Myths (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #3)
  • Southern Sorcery (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #4)
  • Southern Curses (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #5)
  • Southern Karma (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #6)
  • Southern Magic Christmas (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #8)
  • Southern Potions (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #9)
  • Southern Fortunes (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #10)
  • Southern Hauntings (Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries #11)

News & Interviews