Start by marking “Blood Ties, Love Binds” as Want to Read:
Blood Ties, Love Binds

Blood Ties, Love Binds

Cassandra DiCavalier thinks she has her life sorted out, when Damon Voight storms back in. Sexy and overprotective, yet with a soft side, this ex-military guy is every girl's fantasy.

Published September 5th 2018 by Creativia

To ask other readers questions about Blood Ties, Love Binds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Ties, Love Binds

Candace Robinson
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I’ve read by Alexa where no magic was involved, and I love me some of that, but this one had a magic all its own! Cassandra and Damon were freaking awesome and I always love past loves reuniting! There was great banter and swoon between the leads! Also lets not forget the suspense! And I couldn’t put this one down!

I’d actually like to read more contemporary sort of books from the author! Blood Ties was well written and the characters were relatable!! There was also some pr
Dianne
He walked out of her life like a lamb, one minute he was just gone. Ten years later, Damon Voight comes in like a lion, ready to protect and defend her, whether she wants him to or not.

Cassandra is older and wiser, not the starry-eyed girl she once was, but can she resist this mountain of a warrior man who still stars in her dreams?

Alexa Whitewolf has definitely proven she can write! Slipping as easily into romantic suspense as she did her paranormal romances, BLOOD TIES, LOVE BINDS is everyth
Siobhan
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Alexa Whitewolf is an author to have caught my attention on multiple occasions, as many of my reader friends seem to enjoy her work. With Blood Ties, Love Binds I made my first foray into the author’s work, and I’m certainly curious about reading more.

To provide complete transparency, I was a wee bit tentative about this one when I first started. I’m rather picky when it comes to romantic suspense, to the point where the number of authors I return to in the genre are rather limited. I enjoy such
Amber Hodges
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow! This book sounded interesting but the synopsis definitely do it justice. I was sucked in from the very beginning and found myself finding anytime i could to be able to keep reading.

I loved how strong Cass was. She definitely can hold her own. She was not your typical annoying female. I loved reading her side of things just as much as Damon's.

Damon was such a sweetheart and I was on his side from the beginning. Sometimes I wanted to strangle Cass along side him. He has a good head on
Coco.V
Oct 09, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (10/9/18)!💝

Blurb:

She already had the fantasy - ten years ago - and is not about to fall into the same trap. But despite her best efforts to keep the charming soldier at bay, she seems to be meeting him time and time again.

Cassandra is one tough cookie, and Damon is as stubborn as they come. Wil
Gerardo Delgadillo
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 out of 5 shining stars!

Action! Romance! Suspense! I know, right? This is a suspense-romance novel or is it the other way around? I don’t know. One thing I do know: the action reigns in this book. Told from dual POVs, Blood Ties, Love Binds works wonders, even for dudes. I really like that Cassandra kicks ass all the time. Yeah, there’s Damon, who’s always ready to save a damsel in distress, but when Cassandra is in distress, she isn’t what you would call a damsel. More of a gorgeous female Tas
Akanksha Dutta (Athena Book Briefs)
A Thrilling Romance

This book is a suspense romance novel and my first book by Alexa Whitewolf. It's the story of Cassandra, a young heiress trying to live an independent life when danger strikes and her teenage love returns from her past to protect her and rekindle their flame. This is the kind of book that you will finish reading in one sitting because the events build up fast enough and you don't delay knowing the next action. The characters are well rounded with Cass being a vulnerable yet st
Eldon Farrell
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: on-my-kindle
I read this book as a beta read before its wide release and must say, it is quite the departure compared to other books by this author. There's nary a werewolf or magician in sight, and yet it works. The mark of true talent is being able to step outside the comfort zone and still craft a highly readable story. Something Alexa Whitewolf excels at here.

The suspense is built believably throughout this will they/won't they romantic tale with just enough twists and nefarious baddies to keep you turni
Naomi
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was really suprised by this book.
It took a while for me to get used of the relationship. When I think about it, it wasn't always realistic. But I'm a sucker for angsty romance novels. Add suspence to it and I'm sold.
It took a few chapters to get into the book, but once I was in, I finished it in no time!

DA Hal
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read, magical and interesting. I’ll definitely read again for this author
Donna
When I picked up this Romantic Suspense by Alexa Whitewolf, I had no idea what kind of a ride I was in for! The romance itself has you on your toes! Lots of witty banter and angst. The suspense has you turning the pages to see what happens next! And this book is filled with non-stop action!

Alexa’s talent shines through the pages, especially with her wonderful characters and great dialogue!! Cassandra’s life is on the line and she ends up in the arms of an old boyfriend, who she never quite got
H
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
3 and a half stars.

I liked the continuous action and long lost love. An enjoyable action romance. If you enjoy a good romance, I recommend this one.
Desiree
Sep 10, 2018
Mariela
Sep 12, 2018
Alexa Whitewolf
Sep 12, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Mahasweta