Start by marking “Dangerous Beauty (Dangerous Beauty, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dangerous Beauty (Dangerous Beauty, #1)

Dangerous Beauty

(Dangerous Beauty #1)

A beautiful fugitive. A hot bodyguard. A high-stakes game of temptation.

For Nasir, former Special Ops military man and bodyguard, his new job seems like an easy-money gig: trail a Russian mobster’s runaway wife in Mexico, enjoy the sun, observe, and report. Just one rule: don’t get too close. But it’s all Naz can do not to watch the alluring dancer’s every move. A closer l
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 264 pages
Published March 26th 2019 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Dangerous Beauty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dangerous Beauty

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Dangerous Beauty is book one in the brand new series, Dangerous Beauty by J.T. Geissinger! THIS BOOK!!!!! This is one of those times in my life, both with this book and the one I previously read, that I can’t believe how lucky we are to get to read these books! To get to absorb these words! In full disclosure, “I DIDN’T KNOW!!!” I didn’t know that this was a cliff hanger! Would it have made a difference? NO! Because it is that amazing! The problem was that I finished the final sentence at bedtim ...more
KAS
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it

Hmmmm ... I have come to the conclusion I do not enjoy ‘listening’ to this type of romance. Romances with descriptive sex scenes to be precise.

I went into this 100% blind, only knowing how much I loved “Midnight Valentine,” and completely unaware this book ends with a huge cliffhanger :(

Did I enjoy as much as “Midnight Valentine?” No, but I certainly enjoyed the suspense and intrigue of this storyline.

Told in dual POV’s, always a big plus for me personally, the audiobook is narrated with both a
Wendy

When I signed up for this one, I had absolutely no idea it was gonna end in a cliffhanger. Because if there is one thing I cannot stand...It's cliffy's. They annoy the hell out of me and test every single ounce of my patience. So imagine my surprise when I found out ...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor cliffhanger gif

Now I may hate cliffhangers but thankfully I didn't feel the same way about this book. It was actually pretty great !! I might even forgive that cliffy....maybe.

Now I have another confession to make. I am not familiar with the Bad
Carvanz
Oh my gosh! I loved this book! Despite that ending, or maybe because of it.

Naz has been hired to keep an eye on a rich man’s spoiled wife but when she gets herself into some trouble, he has to step in. Within no time at all he realizes she isn’t everything the client described her to be. And before he knows it, he’s crossing boundaries he warned himself to stay away from. And Eva is eagerly waiting for him on the other side.

He inhales deeply, then lets it all out in a gust. “It’s how men are s
Tracy  ♥️♥️ Book Cravers Blog ♥️♥️
I have been anxiously waiting for this book since I read the bridge story, Hot as Sin. And I was not disappointed. Eva and Naz are freaking amazing. Naz (AKA Barney for the Bad Habits series) is bad a$$ special ops guy that is doing his best to do the right thing. Eva is sassy and guileless, despite her past, and everything Naz needs. I loved their ridiculous banter. Their chemistry is off the charts and make for an absolutely steamy read. I did not know that this would end on a cliffy, but I di ...more
Nilufer Ozmekik
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hell no, I thought it was a stand-alone novel but I found out it is the first book of trilogy! And second book comes on August! And that ending with cliffhanger really broke my heart into pieces!
JTG is the one of the smartest, talented writers with quirky but also witty sense of humor and gifted storytelling skills!
I loved both Naz and Eva!
But mostly I’m so happy to see Tabby and Connor again( still reading their story and so far they’ve my favorite JTG couple)
It will be torment to wait for fou
Carol
4 stars. *****major cliffhanger alert*****
This starts off with such a sexy, island romance sort of vibe to it, even if Naz is on an undercover assignment to keep tabs on Eva for her supposed husband (that turns out to be totally untrue) . I am really loving it here.

Then the story proceeds to get progressively more suspenseful and even a little dark- it is intriguing and the chemistry is electric! Loving it even more have to say.

So many secrets and intrigue. As the intensity ramps up and the sto
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Gah!!! That ending is a killer! This is a three part series and yes, it ends on a huge cliffhanger but it's so worth it! I will be pouncing on book 2 when it comes out because book one was intense and left me wanting so much more.

Before things got really serious, we get to see Naz and Eva get to know each other in a way that I loved. They bantered back and forth and threw friendly insults at each other that had me laughing out loud. The creativity in their insults were hilarious.

Eva was refresh
Hollis
So it is absolutely my fault for assuming that 'book one' in the Dangerous Beauty series just meant another group of novels tied together, but not connected, like Geissinger's Slow Burn series. I'm here to tell you that it a totally wrong assumption and this is very much a same-couple-over-multiple-books series. So, brace yourself for what that might mean..

With that bit cleared up, I'm now more disappointed by the total quick-tumble-int0-feelings dive we took. It's not quite insta-pot-love but n
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS

I’m under a spell. She’s cast a spell on me with her sweet smile and her even sweeter mouth, and I’m done for.

From the very first page, the story of Naz and Evalina had absolutely captivated me. A woman on the run and the man sent to Cozumel, Mexico to keep an eye on her for her mobster husband. A dangerous attraction and a love that can cost them everything, this slow burn romance kept me riveted to the pages.

The very second Eva appeared on the pages, I was fascinated with her. This
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Simply an amazing start to a series!!! I am patiently waiting for more

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

Another great book by Ms. Geissinger. This is a stand alone, but Connor and Tabby from Wicked Sexy make lots of appearances since they're Naz's boss. And Naz you might remember from the Bad Habit series as Barney.

Naz is a protector even when he just has Eva under surveillance as part of his job. When they finally meet is already halfway in love with her. Drama and bad guys ensue, and she finds out the whole story. Everything's going good and the BAM...&*%$#@$^# cliffy.
NiCoLeTa E.
Dec 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
***3,75 "Anything for you!!!" stars***

"There's a price to pay for everything in this world. Nothing is free except the grace of God."

This was definitely a good start to a new series by J.T. Geissinger's pen!!! And with a hero that we had seen from time to time somewhere else...
If you had read the Bad Habit series, your eyes have catched Nasir somewhere...
And of course Connor and his wife, Tabby had their own book in another series...
But this is a different story and i would stick on this one
Dilek VT
Mar 29, 2019 marked it as on-hold
I am LOVING it so much that I know a cliffhanger will tear my heart apart. So, I am putting a pause here and waiting for all books to be published so that I can read one after the other without much suffering...

Chelsea
5 Stars!!!

Available on March 26,2019

Pre-order your copy now!

Amazon - https://amzn.to/2TO5YVC

“A person can endure almost anything if it’s to protect someone they love. Far more than they could ever endure for their own sake.”

I didn't expect this book to be this good but it is.

description

To be honest, my initial reaction after getting approved is

description

Not because I wasn't expecting this to be a great read, but because it ends in a cliffy and I don't normally read books when I have to wait that long for th
My Pink Fairytales
Have I mentioned before how much i love J.T. Geissinger? No? Well, she’s the love of my book-loving life. 😄 I did a little happy dance once I found her new book on Netgalley and another one after I was granted the ARC.

This is the beginning of yet another amazing series! Dangerous Beauty is book one and unfortunately for our poor hearts it ends in a major cliffhanger. I don’t know how i’ll survive the wait. 😔

Read the blurb and you’ll see it’s indeed really dangerous and beautiful because of a Ru
Shayna
“Yᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ, ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴡᴀʀ. Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?”

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 is part one of a three part series by J.T. Geissinger and I couldn’t be more HOOKED! It’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of Geissinger’s work, and when I immersed myself into Nasir and Evalina’s story, I knew it was going to be a sexy, emotional, and breath-catching ride. With this being just the beginning, I loved how even though this was sexy and suspenseful, there was plenty of comedic relief between our main c
Anna's Herding Cats
3.5 stars, 3 heat

***THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE STORY-- it's part 1 (of 3) of their story and ends with a cliffhanger of sorts. So, that's obnoxious.***

Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup.
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2U0Wk64

I have been dying for Nasir's story since meeting him in the previous series. Like stalk the author tweeting I need his story dying. lol So I was pretty excited to jump into Dangerous Beauty.

The Gist: Sometimes your first gig at a new job is easy. Watch a girl. That's all you
Snow
Mar 26, 2019 marked it as to-read

Hawt damn...the new book by J.T. Geissinger is here...

this gif should be the reference enough *wink*
Tracey
Mar 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love JT's writing and I especially love that she writes different genres -- not always doing the same thing over and over. This is my kind of read! She hit all the marks for me -- suspense, mystery, intrigue, sexy alpha hero and strong, brave heroine. And a real page turner from the getgo! Holy smokes, I couldn't put it down and now I'm counting the days until we get the second book in this series to see what the heck happens! I loved Naz (much better name than Barney -- Naz suits him perfectl ...more
Treena
Thank you to NetGalley for the ARC!

Arrg! It can't end there!!!! Dammit.

So so soo good. I was pulled in from the get go and couldn't stop reading. The snark, banter, and heat between Naz and Eva? Gah. Love it. I want more.

The only reason this is 4-stars and not 5-stars is bec the story ends on a bloody cliffhanger. I hate and love it. LOL.

Tzelina
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**Thank you to the publisher and Netgalley for giving me the ARC in exchange for an honest review#DangerousBeauty #NetGalley

A brand new series by J.T. Geissinger!! It was a great read despite the fact that it has a major cliffhanger!!! The chemistry between Naz and Eva was amazing!! Eva was so brave so strong and definitely she was a survivor!! I really liked it and I totally recommend it!!
Kristen
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks, arcs, 2019-rrrc
UGH THAT CLIFFHANGER
i had no idea this whole series/trilogy would be about the same couple. my memory is shocking and i hate waiting, so i probably wouldn't have read it until it was all finished if i'd known.
but, what can you do. it's not the end of the world i guess (sobs)
i have only read a few JT Geissinger books, but no romantic suspense, so I didn't know what to expect. it was hilarious - i loved how silly they were with each other. it was adorable and sexy too. i loved them together and i'
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!
I didn’t realize this was going to be a cliffhanger type book and thought it would be similar to other series I have read by this author. But honestly, it didn’t bother me in the least.
Naz and Eva... I loved the instant connection, the banter, Naz’s protective nature and his heart, his need to do the right thing by Eva who has suffered so much at the hands of her ex boyfriend.
I about died at the end bec I NEED to know what will happen to these characters and I can’t freakin wait for
Book Lover
Jan 12, 2019 rated it liked it
This is a CLIFFHANGER! The first in a 3 book series. I am almost diabolically opposed to serial cliffhangers because IMHO very few authors do this well. The total length of the series ends up being equivalent to the pages of one book or the story gets frustratingly, boringly, painfully dragged out. Normally I cross check book descriptions, but since I had read previous books by this author and enjoyed them, and they were NOT cliffhangers, I requested this book without my usual due diligence. The ...more
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
4 stars. This is a good book. But I should state from the start that this book ends on a cliffhanger. I was surprised and upset to get to the end and find that. There is no closure at all and it ends on a shocking cliffy. Nowhere in the blurb that I read on Netgalley is the words " ***Part one of a three part series.*** ", which is posted at the bottom of the Goodreads blurb, but also not posted in the Amazon blurb. I probably still would have chosen to read and review this book, but would have ...more
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Naz (Barney from the Bad Habit series), has been hired to tail his client's wife while she's in Mexico. He's not supposed to interact with her, he's definitely not supposed to develop feelings for her; but somehow he manages to do both.

I remember loving Barney, or Naz, in the Bad Habit series, and I fell even harder for him here in the beginning of his own story. His back and forth banter with Eva is snarky and funny, and their chemistry, though a slow burn, is sizzling. And let's not forget
Kahea
***4 Stars***

Hmmmm. Definitely didn’t expect all that.

Not that it’s a bad thing in any way, just...surprising.

But, I’m definitely intrigued enough to see how everything plays out for Naz and Eva.

Being a fan of the Bad Habit series, I’m already in love with Naz, who I’d previously known as Barney, and was thrilled when it was announced that he would get his own HEA (especially after all he went through) and I have to say I love the man even more now than I did then. Honorable, quick thinking a
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Dangerous Beauty is the first book in the brand new series—Dangerous Beauty by J.T. Geissinger. The story takes on the journey of Nasir & Eva, two people who were not meant to meet each other, but once they do, staying away is not an option—and no matter how careful they were, secrets and lies are dangerous, and you always get caught.

As always with J.T. Geissinger, I loved the writing style and the characters' flirty banter, but for me, there was something missing. Feelings—this was suppose

• Crazy Imperfect Love (Dirty Dicks #2.5; Big Sky #4.2)
  • Hold On (Play On, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.6)
  • Just Keep Sweet (The Compound, #3)
  • Worth Fighting For (Warrior Fight Club, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.3)
  • Cruel Legacy (Cruel, #3)
  • Iron Trophy
  • Justified (Loveless, Texas, #1)
  • Mad About Moon (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #5)
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • Under the Northern Lights
  • Aftermath (Zero Day, #2)
  • Fix Her Up (Hot and Hammered #1)
  • Cards of Love: The Hermit
  • Lost and Found (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #2)
  • Say You Still Love Me
  • Judge of Hell (Hell Night, #3)
  • Heat of the Moment
  • All It Takes (Romancing Manhattan, #2)
J.T. Geissinger is a bestselling author of emotionally charged romance and women’s fiction. Ranging from funny, feisty romcoms to intense, edgy suspense, her books have sold more than one million copies and been translated into several languages.

Meet JTG in her private reader group on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2xbtnY3

Dangerous Beauty (3 books)
  • Dangerous Desires (Dangerous Beauty, #2)
  • Dangerous Games (Dangerous Beauty, #3)