Start by marking “Blinded by Betrayal” as Want to Read:
Blinded by Betrayal

Blinded by Betrayal

Would a crime boss kill his own daughter? Would she have to pay the price for her husband breaking the code of silence?

Sloane Romano, lived a well manicured life as the daughter of a crime boss. It changed in a blink, when her husband, facing criminal charges, broke the code of silence. The family rule was simple, all must die. Sloane wasn't going to wait to find out how r
Published September 2nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Blinded by Betrayal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blinded by Betrayal

Irma
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“To save myself, I had to destroy the me, I was told to be.”

I couldn't put down this fantastic gripping book and read it in one sitting. There is so much going on in between this small amount of pages - plenty of interesting twists and turns. Loved it!
Martha Lindblom
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow. What a story. Sloane is a tough lady. This book has everything from sex, drama, murder and running from the mob. You will enjoy this book.
Lynn Edgar
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A suspenseful story that will have you on the edge of your seat! Lisette Kristensen doesn't cut corners on this one.
Tre Talbot
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sloane has to decide what her future holds and after weighing out the options it’s rather simple to make a decision. This story will have you turning the page front the very beginning. I think it’s great reading about strong confident women as the main characters and this author doesn’t disappoint for a second. Great read that you need to one click.
Fizza
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
I never knew that so much can happen within so few pages. Well, I do now because of this novella. It has everything, a good story, an exciting beginning, mystery, drama, romance, and a somewhat happy ending. I really enjoyed it.
Sloan is a strong woman who is forced into a loveless marriage. When her husband betrays the family she has no other option but to run. Her life is now in danger and there is only one person she can think of who might be able and willing to help her out. She does
Bobbi Wagner
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book from beginning to end, it even left me sitting on the edge of my seat a few times. It is a shorter thriller story that has a lot packed in which kept it engaging. I was pulled in right from the beginning. Sloane’s character is well written, connectable and strong. She finds herself spinning out of control when she turns to the one man that can help her. Failure is not an option for her. She brought the story to life for me, I highly recommend reading her story.
Yvonne Evans
Jenae (Jeni)
Dec 09, 2018
Emma Lloyd
Dec 11, 2018
We all have a dark corner in our soul. That is what fascinates me about erotic stories. How far will you go to explore that hidden lust?

I write about strong women with flaws. Those flaws vary but in the end, "she never changed sides, she just changed lanes."

The Dark Desire Series attempts to explore those dark recesses that can make a woman stronger.

If you enjoy dark romance, sinister men and hot