Start by marking “Game All Night (Gamer Boy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Game All Night (Gamer Boy, #3)

Game All Night

(Gamer Boy #3)

A game between friends....

RUBY
Just friends.
That's all we are,
All we ever were.
But when I finally let myself go,
Let myself really feel,
The only thing I want is him.

Despite how opinionated, frustrating, and charming he is,
We're only friends.
He's my player number two.
But lately, we're powering up,
Trying for more,
And playing this game just might destroy us for good.

LINK
She de
ebook
Published November 26th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Game All Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Game All Night

Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
So many more than 5 stars!!!

I love this group of friends so hardcore!!! Everything about this book will stick with me because not only is it fun and carefree at times but they also have heartbreak and disasters.

So many reasons to love this book but I will give you my main reason, Link. He is the ultimate man and even though I wasn’t sure about him in the other books reading him in his element and his caring self I fell hard! Like when I tell you I fell, I fell hard and ache all over because he
Joy Novel Thoughts
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Game All Night was such a fun read and was so much more than I expected emotionally.

I knew I would love Link and Ruby's story, but what Lauren delivered was riveting, cute and heartbreaking. I actually felt volatile towards Ruby and Link's significant others that they were with when we first start Game All Night The names I called them in my head aren't quite appropriate for reviews. I was chanting BREAK UP WITH THEM! Oh was so frustrated and just couldn't deal with them.

Once Link and Ruby real
Realmommybooks
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*** if you haven’t read this series I suggest you do it from book 1 which is amazing***

Tears and MORE TEARS! Omg! I didn’t expect the roller coaster of emotions but I really appreciated all the feelings. You KILLED IT BEYOND WORDS. I don’t know how else to say it. This series is everything I needed and more.
The part I love about this series is that it’s never boring you keep me wanting more. These kind of books are not easy to find. Lauren keep doing what you are doing.

Allie York
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The last book in the Gamer Boy series is just as swoony as the rest! Love Link and Ruby sooooooo much!
Dani (Dani Reviews Things & Love in a time of Feminism)
Rating: 3.5 stars

Link and Ruby finally have their story. All that bickering is coming to fruition. Hallelujah.

Do you know when you can see a car wreck coming, and time slows down? You can’t look away? That’s what reading this book was like. In a good way of course. But also a sort of terrible, angsty way. You see, both Link and Ruby are dating other people at the start of this book, and both of those relationships are not ideal.

Link, on the one hand, is with someone only superficially interested
Jacie
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting for Ruby and Link's story for so long and I'm SO happy that Ms. Helms didn't disappoint!
If you've read the first two in the series (which, hopefully you have because you're missing out otherwise!) you've likely witnessed the chemistry between Ruby and Link yourself. It jumps off of the pages when the story isn't about them and even more so when it IS!
We see Ruby, who refuses to be anyone but her nerdy self- something I completely respect!- as she navigates her lackluster relati
Debbie
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by this author; and, although it is from a series, I feel it could definitely be read as a standalone (I do want to go back & read the others though!!)

I loved Ruby & Link. Their relationship seems "real" to me and I love that they are friends who dance around things for a while. She's a journalist, he's a gamer. They run in the same group of friends. There's an attraction, but is it something more?

Also - disclaimer - I am NOT at all a gamer, but that did not distrac
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
"In it to win it." A fun pasttime becomes a complicated matter of the heart. Link and Ruby are a perfect match in the virtual world, but in the real world not so much. Colossal egos, significant others and life in generally has always gotten in the way. On the surface friendship makes sense, but what happens when those long dormant feelings become something more? Game All Night is the culmination of a storm that refuses to be tamed. It's a bumpy ride to forever, but well worth the trip.
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in this awesome series, and is Ruby and Link’s story. These two make for an entertaining and fun read, as well as with all of the other characters from previous novels, this is a definite must read series. This is a well written story, which is intense, hilarious, fun and an emotional rollercoaster journey throughout. I was totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner, and I look forward to reading more form this talented author, as well as highly recommend her ...more
Tracy
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved Ruby's and Links story..I knew their story was going to be awesome!!! great characters in this series
Candice
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Link and Ruby. Link has been dating Amber whom no one really likes.... it seems not even Link. Ruby is dating Mason and decides to take their relationship to the next level. After this happens he becomes less and less if a nice guy. When they breakup and Link is single will they get their shot?

Kristina Bowen
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is Lauren’s third book and third book of the series. I love all the characters and the way she writes the series. This book was just the same, you get reeled in the story of the two main characters but don’t forget the others that are there. I love Ruby and her relationship with the girls, including Bernie. Link is a confident man but he knows what he wants and he isn’t going to stop being there for Ruby. This was an intense story and I’m glad it was written.
Megan | A Page to Turn
Link and Ruby. Friends to lovers. This is the couple I had been waiting for - as secondary characters in the first two books of the series, they were my favorites. Now that they are the lead, I love them even more.

Their connection started with banter and playful quips, flirting and fun. Once all the drama comes full circle, they realize how deep their true feelings lie and to see them come full circle was kind of beautiful. Lauren has done these characters justice. I adored this book so much.

Christine C
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Game All Night is the third book in Lauren Helms‘s Gamer Boy series, but all three can be read as standalones. (They’re all definitely worth reading, though, and the first two are available on Kindle Unlimited.)

Link is a member of the gaming team (yes, they are professional gamers and yes that is a real thing!). Ruby is a journalist at a Buzzfeed-type web company and part of their circle of close friends. Ruby and Link have been close for a couple years, making videos for Link’s YouTube channel
Katherine Yearwood
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let the Games Begin!!!

I was asked if I wanted to read and review Game All Night. I said sure, it sounded like a story I might enjoy reading. What a surprise, I didn’t just enjoy this story I actually, truly love this story. It was a sweat, friend to lover story told in the 1st person narrative, which made this story even more enjoyable, though I don’t customarily read these types of stories. I try to stay clear if at all possible. So, a big Thank You to Lauren for not giving me, enough time to t
Lynn Reynolds
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished-reading
Ruby Jacobs shows that even women can like comics. She may not be a gamer herself but those in her circle are. I like how she supports them. She thinks she wants one thing but ends up wanting what her heart wants. Those that are really into the gaming scene will feel at home here. This does read as a standalone but characters from the previous two books make appearances.

Link Witt gives us a glimpse into a world you may never knew existed – unless you are a part of this author’s world. But if not
Maggie V
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The books in this series just get better and better!

I honestly don’t remember how I found out about Lauren Helms, but I just remember being on vacation in 2017 and reading LMU and loving it sooo much. There isn’t a lot of books like hers. Being a chick that loves her nerdy guys, reading a romance about gaming boys was an absolute must for me. With this being the third book, I was overly anticipating for the couple - Link and Ruby for a while now. I was not disappointed and I honestly didn’t thin
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the amazing Lauren Helm's Gamer Boy series, as it's fun & original, so Game All Night is absolutely no exception. Ruby & Link are like the best of friends, although everyone knows that they should be more, but they won't take the risk, just in case things go wrong. So they continue to see other people who are oh so wrong for them. But a chemistry like they have won't be denied forever, so will they finally give in to it? This story grabbed my attention from the beginning ...more
Crystal
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Title: Game All Night
Author: Lauren Helms
Genre: Contemporary Gamer Romance
**RECEIVED AN ARC FOR HONEST REVIEW**
Well, this was my first gamer romance. I am used to reading about a younger generation but rarely about a subculture such as this. You read about librarians or bookstore owners. Or so called "nerds" who love to read and watch certain shows and movies; but here are gamers, comic book lovers, YouTube Stars, Comic Con Fans. Needless to say it was interesting in that aspect.
The writing its
Melena Torretta
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, 2018
Lauren Helms Gamer Boy series gets better with each book!

Link and Ruby's back and forth was established in the first two books, and I was looking forward to seeing how their friendship turned into more. I liked how their relationship evolved naturally. It did seem like a national extension of their friendship once they decided they were ready to take the next step.

Out of all the couples in the series Link and Ruby are my favorite! Both felt like realistic portrayals of young adults in their 20s,
Kari Hansen
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Link and Ruby are part of the same group of friends and he is a gamer while she is journalist. They are both attracted to each other but have chosen to remain friends only so that it doesn’t affect their friendship with each other and the others in their circle.

Ruby is dating a sport reporter and their relationship has been steadily declining while the woman that Link is dating is more convenience than true love. When they both find themselves single at the same time, they decide to cross that l
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I didn't realize how much I needed Ruby and Link's story! After reading the first 2 books in this series, I've become invested in these characters. You don't need to read the other 2 books but there are events that happen in those books that are eluded to in this story so you should just go ahead and read the other 2 - and book 1 is $.99 right now!

Ruby is an anomaly; hot girl who plays video games. Definitely not a common theme in the romance genre. But same thing with the other players on the t
Adriana Meister
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Game All Night! Linc and Ruby are my favorite Gamer Boy couple yet; there is no crazy drama, secrets, or lies with these two. Ruby and Linc are meant for eachother, everyone in their close knit group knows it, but Ruby friend zones Linc because she's worried about messing up the group dynamic if things don't work out. Both newly single, Ruby and Linc decide to make a go at a relationship. After some life drama, that I won't go into because spoilers, Ruby tries to push Linc away. Linc bei ...more
Ree
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so looking forward to this book. I was a bit apprehensive when the author hinted that she had taken a darker turn with it, but I ended up loving it.

Since the beginning of the series, everyone who has eyes and has hung out with Team Nomad can see that Link & Ruby have the hots for each other. They are good friends with just the right amount of snark & tension to suggest they'd work so much better as lovers. I loved the entire plot, from beginning to end. The way their relationship j
Alyssa
4 "More than Friends?" Stars

Gah!!! Link is like my dream book boyfriend I just love him and all his cockiness!!
Like the other characters, we're originally introduced to them in Level Me Up and One More Round. I loved the bickering between Link & Ruby and was looking forward to their story and was not disappointed!

Don't want this series to end!
Book Nerd Kate
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the Gamer Boy Series. I enjoyed it more than I did the first two (although I did enjoy those too). Link is a relatable realistic book boyfriend. There were definitely some ups and downs throughout the story and it was not just a HEA where everything went perfectly with their relationship from the start. But... that is one of the reasons I loved this book. It was a bit of a slow burn, which I tend to love and there were some funny parts as well. Overall I really enjoyed ...more
Jordan Leger
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a great book. This is so much more than just people sitting around playing games hours on end. There's wonderful love story here.
Link is a full time gamer, which is his career choice and makes a killing do it. While Ruby , his friend, has just gotten a promotion in management for a gaming division. During their friendship Link, of course flirts with her, dropping brazen comments. As time goes on, Ruby and Link develop a relationship that withstands so much.

I loved reading this one. I
Teresa Price
Game All Night by Lauren Helms

5 Stars~ Highly recommend!

Loved this story! I love the characters! It is so well written! What a fun enjoyable emotional roller coaster! Really kept my interest throughout!

"And then we laugh. We laugh a lot when we are together and it's the best feeling. I love being around people who get me-- who get my humor and know how to make me laugh."

"Well, I might not be a gamer, but I'm a nerd through and through, and us nerds have to stick together."
Jamie
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 rd book is a charm

I was so looking forward to Link & Ruby's book. A friendship turned to relationship . Ruby realized to late just how far Link would go to save her. Link was a good man , his world revolved around Ruby & his YouTube channel. I was expecting a lighter turmoil for their story, but as good as they were together , that had to have something major happen to bring them to their true hea.
Melissa
#FallInLoveWithAGamerBoy

Oh. My. Gosh.

Seriously, Lauren knocked it out of the park with this one. Ruby and Link stole my heart in the first pages. I found myself rooting for them and slowly dying for them to finally get it together! The slower burn in this book was so darn perfect and then when it did happen...BOOM.

Everyone needs a Link in their lives. For real. Lauren totally delivered the ultimate book boyfriend.
Lauren Helms has forever been an avid reader from the beginning. After starting a book review website, that catapulted her fully into the book world, she knew that something was missing. Lauren decided to take the plunge and write her first novel. While working for a video game strategy guide publisher, she decided to mix what she knew best--video games and romance. She decided to take the plunge ...more

Gamer Boy (3 books)
  • Level Me Up (Gamer Boy, #1)
  • One More Round (Gamer Boy, #2)