Start by marking “Love Will Keep Us Together” as Want to Read:
Love Will Keep Us Together

Love Will Keep Us Together

(Gentileschi Sisters #5)

The Gentileschi Sisters are daughters of a king, princesses who come to the U.S. to pursue their careers and fall in love with seemingly unsuitable men.

After the untimely death of her young husband, Mariella Gentileschi Moretti has had enough heartache in her twenty-three years. Now at Georgetown Law School, she’s determined to protect herself and her daughter from the per
ebook
Published March 12th 2019 by Kathryn Shay

To ask other readers questions about Love Will Keep Us Together, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Will Keep Us Together

Start your review of Love Will Keep Us Together
Lu Bielefeld
3 ⭐⭐⭐ - OK decent reads.
===========================
Purchased on October 5, 2020. It was not worth the R$ 16.18 paid for the book.

Hero is a teacher and heroine student of him.
The hero is married and has a daughter, but the wife is a bitch and he can't divorce her because she blackmails him with a mistake from his past. He starts a relationship with our heroine and omits being married.
Our heroine is a widow and has a daughter the same age as the hero's daughter and they become best friends.
We have
Jennie Fortna
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC for honest review with no compensation

Love Will Keep Us Together by Kathryn Shay is book 5 in the Gentileschi Sisters series. While it is a standalone reading the prior books gives you more background into the family.

Mariella (Mari) married at a young age and at 23 she is now a widow raising her daughter while finishing her final semester of law school. Her professor, Dr. Jordan Dubois also is raising a daughter who attends the same school as Mari’s daughter. The girls become fast friends a
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This is the first book I have read in this series and I have to say I was blown away by this story. I loved every minute of it and when it was over I kept checking my kindle to see if there was more because I didn't want it to end.

This is Mariella and Jordan's story and boy oh boy what a story it is. I mean there are secrets, and pain and love lots of love. I felt so sad for Mariella because she lost her husband and is now a widow with a daughter to raise on her own but she took it in strides an
Cassie Ashford
Mar 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Mari and Jordan know of each other through their daughters but Jordan also happens to be Mari’s professor.

They have chemistry from the start. They decide to just be friends until they can’t bare to not be more.

At this point is where things went downhill with me. I felt like they had no closure to their story. It was like walking into a glass wall you didn’t see. The ending came out of nowhere.

The base of the book was well thought out and it has amazing potential for something more in the futu
Lisa
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free complimentary book and voluntarily reviewed

This is the fifth book in Kathryn Shay’s “Gentileschi Sisters” series. This book can easily be read as a stand-alone book. However, the reader will enjoy the story better if she reads all of them in order.

This series is about seven women from Casarina, a small country in Europe. Even though their parents are the king and queen of this country, the princesses have chosen to live and work in the United States.

“Love Will Keep Us Together”
Catlou
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mariella Moretti is finishing her last semester of law school. Her professor is the renown Dr. Jordan Dubois. Although they realize there’s an attraction, they both acknowledge that it would not be appropriate to act on it while Mari’s his student. Unfortunately, their daughters are best friends, so they are becoming more and more involved in each other’s lives. That is until Jordan’s secrets are exposed, and Mari realizes they cannot have the life together she wants.

This involves the tricky sub
Connie
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary copy of this book and I am voluntarily reviewing it.

This book is such an emotional roller-coaster. I was so happy that Mariella's story was finally here. She married young to a man that was chosen for her by her father the King of Casarina. Arturo died not too long after they were married and had a daughter, Lilliana. Lilliana becomes very close to another young girl her age, Yvette. They are so close they could be sisters! Yvetta's father (Jordan) becomes friends with
Renee Entress
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, secrets, pain, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below, they are also part of this series so if you want to read the entire series try reading those books(s) first
I Will Always Love You (The Gentileschi Sisters Book 1)
This Guy's in Love (The Gentileschi Sisters Book 2)
Can't Help Falling in Love (Gentileschi Sisters #3)
How Deep is Your Love? Gentileschi Sisters #4)

This is Mariella and Jordan’s story. Mariella is single mother
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mariella has been grieving over the death of her husband for five years, and has decided it's time to move on for her & her daughter now. She's attended law classes while living incognito with her daughter at Georgetown. However, things start to change when she takes a class from Pulitzer Prize winner Dr. Jordan Debois, as she finds herself really drawn to him. See, he's there to take a break from his life which is a mess, but didn't count on the complication of Mari. It only gets more complicat ...more
Anne Donaldson
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Mariella’s story; we’ve met this quiet widowed sister in the previous books, and finally we see her in her home and have sight of her life. She’s studying law, with the aim of going back to Casarina to reform the laws, and, as a student, she meets her Ethics professor Jordan, who is also her daughter’s best friend’s father. Jordan is a Pulitzer Prizewinner, and in the process of writing his second book. He’s also still entangled financially and messily with his daughter’s mother, and the ...more
Jimnlori
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love Will Keep Us Together is the fifth book in The Gentileschi Sisters series and definitely worth reading.
Love Will Keep Us Together is Jordan and Mariella's love story along with their two precocious little girls who are adored and loved deeply.
Mariella and Jordan both had moved to the D.C. area to start over with a new lease on life.
It was the perfect plan for Mariella because she had sisters in the area that she could spend time with and they could take care of Lilliana when needed.
She
Kari Hansen
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mariella was devastated by the sudden death of her husband which left her a young single mother. She had her family for support, and she realized that you must appreciate every day you have with those you love. Five years later she has picked up the pieces and attending law school.
Jordan is a single father to the daughter who is the center of his life. He has written an award winning book about ethics and is teaching Mariella’s class.

Jordan and Mariella’s daughters are best friends which has the
Felicia
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can’t believe that the Gentileschi Sisters series is coming to an end. I loved this fifth book about Mariella Gentileschi Moretti, a young widowed mother who has been afraid to risk her heart again since her young husband passed away. Mari is working on her law degree at Georgetown and signs up for a class on ethics being offered by a visiting professor, Dr. Jordan Dubois. Mari and Jordan’s young daughters have become fast friends in school and bring their parents together even as they try to ...more
Geri Grinstead
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mariella is a young widow with a daughter, Lilly. She is also attending law school. Jordan is a visiting professor with a daughter, Yvette who becomes fast friends with Lilly. Mariella is also in Jordan’s highly sought after ethics class. I love how Kathryn Shay portrays the classroom, students’ interactions and assignments. She gets the teaching point across with some humor thrown in. However, as the story develops some serious issues are brought up. This story also brought tears for Mariella a ...more
Cathi Lange
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kathryn Shay's "Love will Keep us Together" is book 5 in the Gentileschi Sister Series.
I've enjoyed all the books in this series about the sisters and can't wait for the next one to come out.
This is the story of Mariella & Jordan. It deals with Ethic, Chemistry, and their daughter's.
Mariella is in her last year of graduate school and Jordan is her Ethic Professor. Their daughters are best friends and they don't understand the situation they are putting their parents through. Throw in a wife who
Becky
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Although Jordan is Mari's professor, he also sees her as woman, something he tries to fight. His daughter and hers are besties and they are really good at working their parents to get what they want, time together. Jordan and Mari get to know each other on a professional level and personal level and are drawn to each other. It's not the right thing to do but they can't seem to stay apart despite their best efforts. But when the mother of his child decides to show up, we learn more about him and ...more
Beyond The Covers Blog
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romaine
Mariella has learned that being a princess doesn't always bring happiness. She's grieved for five years over the death of her husband and now it's time to move forward. Mariella and her daughter live incognito and attend law classes.

Professor Jordan Dubois is wealthy and should be happy with winning the Pulitzer for his book but nothing could be further from the truth. He's been a single father for eight years and loves his daughter dearly.

When Jordan's secrets are exposed it could cost him the
Marcia  Haskell
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ethically how can you overcome an unethical person

How can an ethics teacher deal with being blackmailed. Can he do what is best for his daughter when her mother threatens to hurt her because she doesn’t care. How can he handle falling in love when his ex wife refuses to let go. A lot of hard questions are raised in this book, but it is an easy read about honorable people facing difficult problems.

Well written, honest, and filled with the other Gentileschi sisters who never fail to help and suppo
Christine Woinich
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting story. It includes an age difference, questions regarding ethics, and sneaky daughters. The attraction between Mari and Jordan was instant and hard to deny. Their daughters, Lilliana and Yvette, want to be together as sisters and pout and whine their way to getting what they want. I enjoyed Mari's determination to succeed, Jordan's struggle against his better nature, and the antics of the girls. I recommend this book.

I received an ARC through Enticing Journey Book Promoti
Jamie Chomyc
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for Angel Babe's Blog!!

I really enjoyed this book, actually I have really enjoyed this entire series!! This book can be read as a standalone but I highly recommend reading the first 4 books in this series as it's about sister's and there is backstory!! This is Mariella and Jordan's story and they had me hooked from the beginning right to the end!! This book is an emotional rollercoaster but trust me it is worth the ride, there is live, laughter, secrets pain, heartache, heartbreak and s
Ellen White
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mariella maybe a princess but grief has come with her husband‘S death.
A life focused on a career, and her daughter now.A law class from a visiting professor Jordan, is the beginning of change for both. Drawn to each other by sadness, loss, and girls that became friends. Jordan had choices, from what the fame brought him, was there a way to be free of what happened.
The goal was love of Mariella, a family with Yvette and Lily. Good story, with emotions, of family, and of hope for their love.
Given
Cindy
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
So many emotions. Tough ethical issues. A well-written story that will tug at your heart strings. And if you’re like me, it will also make you mad. The character development in this story will carry you along. Mari and Jordan work. Their kids are cute and get along, and in a perfect world their relationship would be golden. I really enjoyed getting to know them. However, cheating is a choice and any “reason” is an excuse.
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the fifth book in this series. Mariella is grieving over the death of her husband, and decided it is time to move on for her daughters’ sake, and attends law school. Dr Jordan Dubois is a Pulitzer winner and a single dad to his daughter. This is a good story about forbidden love, and having secrets, which had me intrigued from the very beginning. I recommend this story for all readers.
Susan Jordens
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jordan is Mariella’s ethics professor which causes problems when they realise how much they care for each other. How they face this and what the outcome is is written with great skill and thoughtfulness. I enjoyed this story.
Romaine Heart
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
See full review of Beyond the Covers blog here on Goodreads and check us out on Facebook
LYNN KARASH
Linda Zelinsky
Mar 27, 2019
Ashley M. Ott
Mar 13, 2019

• A Family Affair (Truth in Lies, #1)
  • Honeysuckle Season
  • Fearless Pursuit (Off The Grid: FBI Series, #8)
  • Your Love Is Mine (Maine Sullivans, #1; The Sullivans, #19)
  • A SEAL's Devotion (SEALs of Chance Creek, #7)
  • You Can Have Manhattan
  • Hannah (Farraday Country, #8)
  • The House on the Beach (Pilgrim Cove, #1)
  • Daring Deception (Off The Grid: FBI Series #9)
  • The Lemon Sisters (Wildstone, #3)
  • Part-Time Lover (From Paris with Love #2)
  • Covert Games (Redemption Harbor, #6)
  • A SEAL's Desire (The SEALs of Chance Creek, #8)
  • Kerrick (The Mavericks, #1)
  • Always With Me (Whisper Lake #1)
  • Chasing Vengeance (Redemption Harbor, #7)
  • Royal Bear (P.O.L.A.R. Book 5)
  • Taunting Callum (Big Sky Royal #3)
Kathryn Shay is a lifelong writer. At fifteen, she penned her first 'romance,' a short story about a female newspaper reporter in New York City and her fight to make a name for herself in a world of male journalists - and with one hardheaded editor in particular. Looking back, Kathryn says she should have known then that writing was in her future. But as so often happens, fate sent her detouring d ...more

Gentileschi Sisters (6 books)
  • I Will Always Love You (The Gentileschi Sisters #1)
  • This Guy's in Love (Gentileschi Sisters #2)
  • Can't Help Falling in Love (Gentileschi Sisters #3)
  • How Deep is Your Love? (Gentileschi Sisters #4)
  • I Think I Love You! (Gentileschi Sisters #6)

News & Interviews