Start by marking “Romancing Rayne (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)” as Want to Read:
Romancing Rayne (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)

Romancing Rayne

(Special Forces: Operation Alpha)

Ghost and Rayne are back.

Their story began two years ago and left fans begging for more. In this all new adventure we catch up with some of Susan Stoker’s most beloved characters.

Keane “Ghost” Bryson met the feisty flight attendant Rayne Jackson while on a layover in London. A chance meeting that proved to be life-changing. Now he's finally got his ring on her finger a
Published November 13th 2018 (first published November 8th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Romancing Rayne, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Romancing Rayne

Start your review of Romancing Rayne (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
Nicole
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where to start out with my review...Susan Stoker captivated us with Rescuing Rayne, her DFH Book 1. We all loved the love story between Ghost and his high flyer. Like many of you, I'm sure, I was sad to see the end of the DFH last month with another SS book. But then we were hit with a surprise. Riley Edwards had written a book about Ghost & Rayne. She was sending them on their honeymoon. Now although I was excited to read about characters that I loved, I'll admit I was a little trepidatious in ...more
Robin Gland
Nov 13, 2018 rated it did not like it
Very poor book.

This story was poorly written in a fairytale manner. It is frivolous and dumb. A real injustice to Susan Stokers work.
Terry Kemmitz
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ghost and Ryan’s

What a delightful story about 2 of my favorite characters in Susan Stokers Delta Force series. Riley Edwards portrayals of Ghost and Rayne’s were spot on and I loved it!
Pam
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Romancing Rayne: Special Forces Operation Alpha Fan-Fiction is by Riley Edwards. This is a specific type of book where the author takes another author’s characters and write a book using them. It is legal because they are using Aces Press to publish their work. Susan Stoker helped Riley in the brainstorming process but had nothing to do with the writing of the book. It is the ultimate form of praise for Susan Stoker to have her characters copied in such a fashion. Riley Edwards did a fantastic j ...more
Jara Beaubien
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a story, it was so neat to see Ghost and Rayne again, not only that but to see their honeymoon, and to go back to London where their story began, to see them recreate their first meeting and how it all came to be.
And the extras oh lord Riley Edwards sure has more imagination then I do, the characters written into the story were awesome, begining with Oliver, and seeing Rayne as happy as she was to see Big Ben heck I do not blame her I would be too, and then Spike and his wife, that was a ki
cookiegirl
Wow! Amazing!
I have not read many fan fiction books. The few I have read in the past just didn't do it for me because I could tell they just were not the original author and it just bothered me. Now this book.... just WOW! I grabbed it because I needed a book to read and I was out and I have read Riley Edwards stories before and enjoyed them. I love the characters Ghost and Rayne so why not?! Well best decision ever! It is just perfect! Riley Edwards did an incredible job with the details comin
Melanie Marnell
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keane and Rayne AKA Ghost and Princess finally tie the knot. Rayne fulfills a dream when she shares her wedding day with best friend Mary. Now the duo are off on their honeymoon. They return to their original scene of the crime otherwise known as their one night stand, London. Ghost has planned a visit that will take them to the places they made memories during that fateful encounter. He's also built in some delightful surprises. There are some anxious moments and lotts of steamy moment for the ...more
Rachael Bromley
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow a fantastic read.

Wow what can I say. If you love Susan Stoker's alpha world and fan fiction and you love Ghost and Rayne, then you are going to want to read this. This book is all about their honeymoon after they got married at the end of rescuing Mary's book. We see the love that Ghost has for Rayne, she has a big suprise for him and like most books she disappears. It's up to Ghost, Tex and close buddy prince Harry of all people to help find the love of his life. Can Ghost find the love of
Teresa
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally we have a conclusion to Ghost and Rayne's fairy tale story complete with two surprise characters will give this book everything it needs to make it a special one.

Rayne and Keene (Ghost) finally are married and are heading to London where they first met but first Ghost has a surprise for Rayne for their honeymoon. There will be tours of towers and castles, a lost child that Ghost will help reunite with his parents but it also will lead to a equally lost Rayne. But I won't spoil the book
Pat Rathmann
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
A LONDON ADVENTURE

A story of romance; marriage and a honeymoon in London. These are the adventures of the newly married couple; their sightseeing trips and her introduction to some of the Royal Family members. Lastly Rayne gets lost without her phone; gets dumped a cab driver and losing her purse and identification. Her husband being part of a Special Forces unit gets some of his friends to help find her.
Trudy Walker
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Susan Stoker is one of my favourite authors, so when I saw that there would be another book of more Rayne and Ghost I was like heck ya! I haven’t read anything by Riley Edwards and didn’t even care that it wasn’t Susan writing it. And I just gotta say I was pleasantly surprised with this author and similarities in writing style and keeping true to the characters. Kudos to Miss Edwards in joining in on this awesome series. I am now intrigued to start reading some of your series books!
Carolyn
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Very Enjoyable Read

This was a fun read. It was just what I needed to get over a massive book hangover. It was a fun romp through London for Rayne and Ghost on their honeymoon. Ghost treated her to sites and people not normally seen by tourists. Of course Rayne has to get into some kind of trouble that sends Ghost on the hunt. I read to escape and that’s what I did with this book.
Dawn Cruikshank
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Romancing Rayne

WOW! This was a different perspective yet familiar story of Ghost and Rayne after their wedding. I loved how Ghost made everything special for Rayne. The drama happened when the two got separated from each other. I love how Prince Harry and Meghan were incorporated into this story. I am happy that these two got to go back to where their relationship started. Ghost gave Rayne her fairytale honeymoon. FANTASTIC job Riley! I would recommend this book.
Terra Oenning
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg absolutely loved it.

I'm a big fan of Rayne and Ghost so this book was a must read and boy did Riley Edwards do them Justice and added her own to it. This book was so good and steamy and I was excited for Meghan and Harry to be apart of the book. Congratulations riley you did it
Tammy  Kazmierczak
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved This Book

I was a bit worried about another author writing about Rayne and Ghost but this book was in keeping with the characters developed by Susan Stoker. While the scenario was semi-fiction, Ghost was still his strong, alpha Delta Force character and Rayne his now devoted but independent wife. My 2 favorite characters. A little suspense and lots of steam!
Suzanne Clemons
A Must Read for Fans of Susan Stoker's Delta Force Heroes Series

The story begins at the end of the quadruple wedding in Susan Stoker's Rescuing Mary and follows Rayne and Ghost on their honeymoon to London, the city where they first met. Lots of sizzling romance and a couple of royal surprises (I knew that Prince was a bada$$!).
Lisa
Romancing Rayne

Loved, loved, loved this book. First, of course, was Ghost & Rayne FINALLY getting married and going on their honeymoon. It was so sweet with a little excitement and some special surprises. Can’t wait to read it again!!!
Marie Wright
5 stars for Romancinf Rayne by Riley Edwards

This was just as good as Rescuing Mary by Susan Stoker. Unbelievably good. You did Ghost and his Princess proud. Love the added surprise of Spike. Please keep writing Susan Stoker's World.
Laurie Gyd
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Romance in London

Loved Rayne & Ghost’s honeymoon in London, showing Rayne all the sights and introducing her to his former seals,Prince a Harry, wife-Meghan, and Oliver-their friend & bodyguard.
Vickey Mcgee
The One Night Stand That Grew

Wow! This was excellently written and in true form. Everything is in it romance, action, old as well as some new friends and special guests. There is sexual content so please readers of 18 and older. This reads quickly. I loved it!!
Missy
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it.

Wasn't sure I would like another author writing stories with the characters i have come to love, but she did good. I loved how she included the famous individuals. As always.....Enjoy!!!
Judy Schulz
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good

This covers Ghost and Rayne's honeymoon trip back to where their story begins, London. Very little in the way of danger, more as to bad choices on both of them. But it all worked out with some fantasy about the current royal couple.
E Reader
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was awesome!

I really enjoyed reading this extension of the series I loved. One thing I hate about getting to the end of a series is missing the characters I loved. loved reliving Rayne and Ghost’s love story. I truly enjoyed it.
Darcy
Dec 15, 2018 rated it liked it
I thought this one was fun to read, loved the adventures they had on the honeymoon, loved more how Ghost was planning 25 years in the future for them. But as much as I liked it, I found it totally unbelievable the couple that helped Ghost and Rayne.
Toronto Jen
May 15, 2019 rated it did not like it
This book caused me to lose so much respect for Rayne. She was such a strong, independent woman in Susan Stoker's book and was reduced to a helpless damsel in distress who couldn't make a single good decision to save her own life. Very sad to see how dependent upon Ghost she had become.
Diane
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a Love Story

Ghost - what else can you say; love that Alpha Male. Was a sweet story and yep he is a romantic at heart like Rayne said. Was a nice touch to throw in some royalty...
Jo West
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So good!

I absolutely loved this story! Riley Edwards did such a great job with this book..Ghost and Rayne are one of my favorite Delta Force couples, this book takes you on their honeymoon back to London, it's full of love, laughter, a little drama, and a fabulous HEA.
mary rankin
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

Rayne & Ghost's honeymoon in London. Surprise intro of famous people. Definitely some really funny parts as well as some awful worry. Riley has done a very good job with Susan's people.
Cassandra Nolan
One hell of a honeymoon

Riley Edwards took Ghost and Rayne on one hell of a honeymoon! I love that she made this as exciting as she did. I loved it.
Eva Calka
Amazing

The way she described all the places, it's as if you were there walking with them, appreciating the beauty of all the places. Absolutely amazing.

• Rescuing Macie (Delta Force Heroes Novella)
  • Securing Avery (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #5)
  • Shielding Gillian (Delta Team Two #1)
  • Moment in Time: A Collection of Short Stories
  • Rescuing Mary (Delta Force Heroes #9)
  • Rescuing Katherine (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Bravo RISC Team, #2)
  • SEAL's Spitfire (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Black Eagle Book 1)
  • Shelter for Quinn (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #13)
  • Securing Zoey (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #4)
  • SEAL's Sunshine (Black Eagle Team #2 / Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Securing Sidney (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #2)
  • Defending Raven (Mountain Mercenaries,  #7)
  • Securing Brenae (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #1.5)
  • Shelter for Penelope (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #15)
  • Shelter for Koren (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #14)
  • SEAL's Hellion (Special Forces Operation Alpha / Black Eagle Book 3)
  • Securing Caite (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #1)
  • Defending Zara (Mountain Mercenaries, #6)

Riley Edwards is a bestselling multi-genre author, wife, and military mom. Riley was born and raised in Los Angeles but now resides on the east coast with her fantastic husband and children.

Riley writes heart-stopping romance with sexy alpha heroes and even stronger heroines. Riley's favorite genres to write are romantic suspense and military romance.

Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter an

Special Forces: Operation Alpha (1 - 10 of 195 books)
  • Ravished River
  • Awakening Aubrey (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Jack 'Em Up #4.6)
  • Cowboy D-Force (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Brotherhood Protectors, #4)
  • Finding Ayva (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; The Fae Legacy #1)
  • Freeing Falcon (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Marking Mariah (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • No Protection (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Crossfire #5.5)
  • Protecting Beauty (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; The Bounty Hunters: The Marino Bros. #5)
  • Protecting Love (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Saints Protections & Investigations, #7)
  • Protecting Maddie (The Omega Team #4; Special Forces: Operation Alpha)