Start by marking “Puck Buddies (Bad Motherpuckers #6)” as Want to Read:
Puck Buddies (Bad Motherpuckers #6)

Puck Buddies

(Bad Motherpuckers #6)

Bree Marks is my best friend... My secret crush…

And—wait for it—cursed with a deadly allergy to erecto-plasm. As in she’ll seriously swell up and die if seminal fluid even touches her. Which means finding the perfect guy to punch her V card is literally a matter of life and death.

She wants a no-strings summer fling, but she needs someone she can trust. A puck buddy who
Published November 2nd 2018 by Self Taught Ninja

To ask other readers questions about Puck Buddies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Puck Buddies

Start your review of Puck Buddies (Bad Motherpuckers #6)
1-Click Addict Support Group
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Friends to lovers with humour and heart…

I’m still smiling long after finishing Bree and Shane’s sweet and steamy friends to lovers story. I laughed so much reading this hilarious spin on taking that scary step from the familiar to something more. And doing it while dealing with Bree’s condition? Well… Every warning you ever received about doing the nasty pales in comparison when sex could actually kill you!

Bree is desperate to find out what all the hype is about and finally rid herself of her V-
Tina "IRead2Escape"
Puck Buddies really got me thinking and poor Bree is all I have to say. Wow! This book was funny and honest.

Let me start by saying I love Shane. He deserves the man of the year award for the next 10 years at least. First he has this huge crush on Bree. She doesn't feel the same but that doesn't stop him from becoming her best friend and spending pretty much all his free time with her. He fesses up and tells her that this is his last year playing for the Portland Badgers hockey team. He asked fo
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love! Love! Love!
Lili Valente, in my opinion, is one of the best contemporary romance authors. Her characters are as lovable as they are sexy and Bree and Shane are no exception.
Bree might just take the cake for the heroine with the most original backstory. Being allergic to sperm has kept Bree from satisfying some of her more basic desires but Shane might just be the man to help her out with that little problem. With only a month before he moves to a new hockey team, Shane wants one chance to
Samantha (WLABB)
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have a penchant for friends-to-lover and sports romances, and this book had both! So, I thought, why not? I am glad I decided to check this one out, because it was a whole lotta fun.

Wow! The allergy the heroine had was quite serious, and was keeping her from acting on her feelings for her bestie. When she hears he will be leaving town, she decides she wants to enjoy a friends with benefits type arrangement with him, a fromance (friend romance). These two were all sorts of adorable together, a
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This book like the other books in the series can be read as a stand alone and is just as brilliant in every way as the previous books. I really don't know how the author manages to crank out so many awesome books.

Bree has an allergy to sperm, only found out when messing around when she was 15, therefore punching her v-card has been kind of a challenge. It is only when she has a few drinks at a friends wedding that
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Lili Valente is back with the Bad Motherpuckers series... delivering another sexy, swoony, sweet romance that is going to feeling all the feels and leave a perma smile etched onto your face. Lili can do no wrong when she writes but this series has been just that much more... everything.

Puck Buddies is the sixth in this incredible series, a fun and quirky friends to lovers romance, and I gotta say... it hooked me from that blurb. I mean have you read it LOL (never heard of an allergy to s
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shane and Bree was def a story I drove right into with out stopping. I mean how could you not...a semen allergy...I mean...
I had to know how this would end. Plus it's a virgin story about two friends who become more...it's literally my JAM!
I mean this story has it all, wit, charm, sexy, and all the lol's you could ask for.
So do yourself a favor and not only read this book read this series!
Riley Ashby
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobook, romance
I LOVED this! such a fun, sexy, and smart read. The ending was just perfect. I cannot WAIT for Tank's story. Is it next? I need it to be next. LILI. I NEED IT.
Izney
Apr 15, 2020 rated it really liked it

Have you heard about fromance? No? Then you need to read this book to know all about it. Best friends to lovers romance with really cute initiatives from both ends.

Fromance, it was the best thing I've ever taken from this book so cheers to that.

The best friends to lovers story lines are on my top five favorites and I must say that after reading the previous books from this series, it was not what I expected. My expectation was actually way,
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Puck Buddies is the sixth book in the Bad Motherpuckers series by the fabulous and talented Lili Valente. I might be Lili's biggest fan and she just seems to be getting better and better. The writing, the unique plots, the sexy and fun characters. Just everything! Puck Buddies is Shane and Bree's story. Bree is Hailey's sister and Shane is Will's friend. Shane has been attracted to Bree since the minute he saw her. He asked her out and really wanted to date her, but she just wanted to be friends ...more
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Puck Buddies is the sixth book in the Bad Motherpuckers series by one of my favorite authors, Lili Valente. I have read every single one of her books and loved them all. From her naughty to sweet reads and everything in between. Now, this is the sixth book but it can be read as a standalone. If you have read the previous books then you have met Bree (Hailey’s sister) and Shane (Will’s best friend/teammate).

Shane and Bree have been friends since they met at a BBQ last summer and over the last si
Sofia Almiroudis
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Bad Motherpuckers Series has become one of my ultimate favorite from the wonderful Lili Valente. Puck Buddies is the sixth installment and I just could not get enough of Bree and Shane. I love romances that start off as friends. Shane has had a secret crush on Bree for forever. Bree wanted to only be friends and Shane had accepted that they would only be the best of friends. That is until Bree came up with a proposition he couldn't say no to. Poor Bree had a rare and the weirdest of the weir ...more
Marybeth
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series so hard! And Puck Buddies may just be my favorite story yet! Although it’s really hard to choose so you should definitely read them all!
I simply adore Shane & Bree!! Shane is the goalie for the Badgers. Bree is in school to one day become a psychologist. They are great friends.
What a fantastic pairing! Lili Valente really knows how to tell a fantastic story while mixing the heat, humor and emotion! Shane and Bree been friends for a long time but that’s it, they’ve only ever
Terri
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Are you ready for your next Book Boyfriend? Well Shane Wallace will fill that role for sure.

Shane Wallace, NHL hockey star goalie, antique collector of strange salt and pepper shakers and other unique items others have cast aside, and just all around dependable great guy.

Bree Marks, former model, bartender, student working toward her doctorate and virgin who is deathly allergic to sperm.

Do I have your attention? This is the best friends to lovers story. Shane has liked Bree for a long time and
Betsy :D
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite
LOVED IT!!!! <3

I did not know that sort of allergy was real but it is(I learned something knew today). I Loved Bree and Shane!! They were really made for one another and they got one another. I am glad they finally got together seeing as Shane always had a thing for her but she turned him down thinking she wasn't good enough for him. I am also glad that Shane fought for their relationship because ...(view spoiler)

SamieJo
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
MUST READ!

I'm a huge fan of Lili Valente's. I love this book too and highly recommend. I have to share my FAVORITE quotes from this book with you. They shouldn't give too much away and should give you an idea of why you NEED to buy and read this book. This book and it's characters have a lot of soul and also makes you laugh out loud. I mean "Pegasus P*ssy"!🤣 (which by the way I had to "edit" the word "p*ssy" so that my review doesn't end up with it and me being put in Amazon jail) Thanks again f
Judy
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 6 in the Bad Motherpuckers series has proven itself to be my favorite one in the series so far!! In this book we get a look inside Shane and Bree's love story.

Shane and Bree have known each other a while and are best friends. The go out together and search for antiques, his love is finding salt and pepper shakers. Even though he's a hockey player, he hopes to open an antique shop someday.

Bree is a virgin and needs to rid herself of it. Of course, Shane would be the safest choice since they
KS
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my fave couple of this series...

...which is saying A LOT since I love this series and so love Tanner from Puck-Aholic!!

But Shane and Bree are a whole special kind of special. Being good friends who are going to be more than friends, but nothing serious to watching them fall in love - it was all just fantabulous. As is always true with a Lili Valente story - it was witty and fun and laugh out loud funny. A semen allergy, really?!? I had to look it up and wow - it really is a thing.

So from
Tami Talbert
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Puck Buddies is the 6th book in Lili Valente’s Bad Motherpuckers’ series and is inarguably a perfect addition. I fell head over heels for Shane and Bree from the very start and just couldn’t get enough of them. Their playful bantering was so much fun and very entertaining. As always, Ms. Valente created characters, both main and supporting, which beautifully rounded out this wonderful story pulling me right back into the Bad Motherpuckers world, and once again leaving me with the hope that it wo ...more
Denise
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Lili Valente is a wonderful author of romantic contemporary novels and this book was very entertaining. I really enjoyed this "friends to lovers" romance about a young woman named Bree who is a virgin, who desperately wants to lose her V-card. There is a bit of a complication though - Bree has a severe allergy to semen.

While Bree is dancing with Shane, (her best friend who is an NHL goalie), she gets the courage after a few too many drinks at her sister's wedding, to ask him
Nicole Smith
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you haven't read Lili Valente's hockey romantic comedies you are truly missing out. I've loved every book in this series. This latest one is my jam. Sports romance and friends to lovers. I loved the friendship between Bree and Shane. It's what really made this more the enjoyable for me. I laughed from beginning to end. That's one of the things I love most about this series it will have you laughing quite often, but it also delivers on the heat and heart. I just gobbled this book right up. I l ...more
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is my favorite thing. Each book keeps getting vetter and better and now we are in to the sixth book this hockey team there significant others, friends and families seem like there a part of my life. I didnt think it was possible but this is now my favorite book and couple. Sean and even Bree are friends who go to more than friends who are still trying to jyst be friends with benefits while hiding there feeling to full on love all with a semen allergy which I didnt even know was a thi ...more
Janice
A Review of Puck Buddies by Lili Valente

Bree and Shane - 5+++++ Stars

If you read the book about Hailey and Will, then you will have already met Bree, since she is Hailey's sister. This is one of the best books that I have read in a long time. Especially Bree's "deadly allergy" that you need to read about. You want to pick this one up as soon as you can.

**********
**Honest review voluntarily provided from a Complimentary Copy**
Robin Geary
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Number 6 in the series. This one is about Goalie Shane and College Student Bree. Best friends, movie buddies and antique shopping partners. He's leaving for Missouri in a few months for a new team. He loves Bree but does she love him? The decide to be friends with bennies or fromantic. Bree has a problem shes a virgin and shes allergic to semen. Shane's up for the challenge so let the games begin. He was super duper sweet and loved her too.
Clémence
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned, kindle
I love the fact that this is the first one in which there is talk of a trade (which happens often in the hockey world). Bree and Shane were super cute together and I loved their fromance and romance gestures. The ending went full circle and I like that one of the main conflict was left unresolved because it imitates the real life much better.
Carole
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love friends to lovers stories and enjoyed this one, except for some annoying choices the heroine makes towards the end that feel selfish and self-centered to me, but the ending is cute and romantic.
Roo Barb
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: challenge-2019
I didn't know what to expect, the premise wasnt what usually go for, I even put off listening for a few weeks even after I'd bought my copy. But then I listened and I loved this story.im glad I took the plunge.
Meryl
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lovely

Shane is a sweetheart! He's caring, thoughtful, hard working and looks after his family. Sabrina is quirky and adorable with a freaky allergy. Watching them grow and create a lasting relationship was lovely.
Tara Ramey
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
End of the series?

Written in dual first person POV. Decent amount of sexy scenes although I wish there was more humor. Not sure if this is the end of the series but it could be read as a standalone. Not much hockey as it takes place in the off-season.
Michele Packard-milam
Dec 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Terrific Series!

I stumbled onto this fun hockey-based series by accident, but I really enjoyed all of these books. The author has an easy, accessible style and a knack for creating lovable characters. I miss them at the end of each story!

• Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • Hitched (Happy Cat, #3)
  • Hosed (Happy Cat, #1)
  • Hammered (Happy Cat, #2)
  • A Naughty Little Christmas
  • Sex and Other Shiny Objects (Boyfriend Material #2)
  • Sure Shot (Brooklyn #4)
  • Asking For a Friend (Boyfriend Material #1)
  • Instant Gratification (Always Satisfied #2)
  • Jock Blocked (Copper Valley Fireballs #1)
  • Big Hard Stick (Buffalo Tempest Hockey, #3)
  • Dirty Secret (Slayers Hockey, #1)
  • One Night Stand-In (Boyfriend Material #3)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • The Wingman (Players on Ice #6)
  • Overnight Service (Always Satisfied, #4)
Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten dinner at midnight with French men who couldn't be trusted to keep their mouths on their food, and walked alone through Munich's red light district after dark and lived to tell the tale.

These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.

Visit her at www.lilivalente.com

Bad Motherpuckers (6 books)
  • Hot as Puck (Bad Motherpuckers, #1)
  • Sexy Motherpucker (Bad Motherpuckers, #2)
  • Puck Aholic (Bad Motherpuckers, #3)
  • Puck Me Baby (Bad Motherpuckers, #4)
  • Pucked Up Love (Bad Motherpuckers, #5)

News & Interviews

“But Shane has never doubted that I’m going to make this dream come true. He has faith in me, this man. An unshakable, unwavering faith that I’ve never appreciated the way I should.” 0 likes