Start by marking “Fall (VIP, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fall (VIP, #3)

Fall

(VIP #3)

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  3,190 Ratings  ·  501 Reviews
The first time I met Jax Blackwood things went a little sideways.

In my defense, I didn’t know he was Jax Blackwood—who expects a legendary rock star to be shopping for groceries? More importantly, a blizzard was coming and he was about to grab the last carton of mint-chocolate chip.

Still, I might have walked away, but then he smugly dared me to try and take the coveted i
Published October 23rd 2018 by Plane Jane Books

To ask other readers questions about Fall, please sign up.
Kantama There is a facebook post from May 18th in which she states that she's currently writing on it but there is no set date yet.
Elizabeth From 2018, I can pretty much assure you that no, you will not be reading this book in 2017. You'll have to wait for Jax Blackwood. Hopefully by the…moreFrom 2018, I can pretty much assure you that no, you will not be reading this book in 2017. You'll have to wait for Jax Blackwood. Hopefully by the time this comes out I will be able to read that name without falling over laughing.(less)

*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Neither of us believes in love or forever. Yet we’re quickly becoming each other's addiction. But we could be more. We could be everything. All we have to do is trust enough to fall.

British Heroes are my favorite and to have that hero also be a hot rock god, well that’s just a special cherry on top of an already delicious cake! The VIP series is by far my most favorite series about a famous rock band. Kristen Callihan has been one of my idols
Kate's Corner
4.5 ★

This is a review and most likely a philosophical rant with some honesty chucked in for the hell of it. You have been warned and I may have put some spoilers in.

“There is no such thing as perfect. Human beings make mistakes. Humans who feel greatly often make the biggest ones. It’s the intent that counts. Is it a mistake based on hate, selfishness, or moral cowardice? Give them no quarter. But an honest mistake backed by a true heart is another matter entirely.”

Ms. Callihan doesn’t lie about
chandler ainsley ❁
where is the angst tho

so if you didn't already know, i waited for over a year for this book. i prayed and i waited and i wished for it to come to me sooner but alas. i still had to wait until october. and i'm a little bit disappointed.

i think the biggest issue i had with this book was that jax's character seemed so incongruous with the characterization he's given in the previous 2 books. he's the other lead singer & guitarist for Kill John and he attempted suicide before the events of the 1
Samantha Young
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first two books in the VIP series and one secondary character in particular has stood out to me. John “Jax” Blackwood, the enigmatic lead singer of Kill john. Finally, we get his story and it does not fail to deliver. With ALL the feels. What I want out of a great romance novel is to have my emotions toyed with. Really, truly. I want to laugh out loud so people think “who is that crazy woman wiping tears of laughter from her eyes as she waits in line for the car wash?”. I want to fee ...more
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
When you love a book so much, you’re rendered speechless

To form complete thoughts right now is impossible for me. So if I can think of anything better to say than, Jax & Stella were so captivating and addictive, then by all means, I’ll add more to this really short review 😉

These two captured my heart, I want more and more and more

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Live https://www.amazon.com/Fall-VIP-Book-...

❤5 stars ❤

I loved Fall so much, everything about it was perfect.I adored Jax and Stella, their love story is cute,sweet,heartwarming,intense and there were some really hot moments.

description

I devour it, it was captivating and I connected so much with both characters.I loved how they met and the way they start their relationship.They have a great banter and I was melting and swooning.

I wish I could have more of Jax and Stella.They were so addictive.

Cristina | CristiinaReads
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
➳An emotional rollercoaster that made me crave the touch and caress of John and Stella...

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

3.5 Stars

This book has me very conflicted and a little confused on how I feel. I enjoyed the story, I liked the characters, and I had a fun time reading it. But then there are things that I didn't enjoy so much and there even some things that had me feeling a little rage-y. So basically my brain is just all over the place.

Let me explain. So the beginning of the book went very well and full on devoured it. Stella was this fun-loving, quirky character and Jax was a
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
NOW LIVE!!!! https://amzn.to/2QH0SIz

description

Ok, I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again (and again and again and again):

Kristen Callihan writes some of the BEST heroes.
“There is no more talking, no more waiting. We’re kissing each other, and it isn’t demanding or frantic; it’s consuming, a fall right into the deep end of the ocean. John comes after my mouth like it’s his right, his pleasure. I’ve never been kissed this way. I am the banquet and he is the hunger.”

She writes some of the MOST SCOR
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

READ MY REVIEW ON THE BLOG

Gahd. I've been waiting for this book for a loooong time. So when this landed on my Kindle...

So let's talk about FALL, shall we?

Jax/John Blackwood's story has intrigued me from the first time we met him. He's one of those tragic characters you don't undestand why they would do something drastic as trying to kill himself. He has it all: the good looks, immeasurable talent, charm, charisma. You will get all the answers and as easy as the answer seems as complicated it re
Dilek VT
That was a mediocre book for me. 2,5 stars rounded up to 3!

Pros:

1. There are some fun dialogues.
2. Some emotional scenes are well-written.
3. Hot scenes are well-written.
4. Stella is a nice and likable character.

Cons:

About the characters

1. I couldn’t connect to Jax/John. Not enough background is given about his depression so I couldn’t understand what his deal was. And to me, he always seemed to be a weak, moody and untrustworthy character. I couldn't make myself like him.

2. Jax’s moods make the
Jen
I loved every single page of this book!! Actually, if I think back about the whole series so far; I have fallen in love with each story!! They have so much heart, passion and humor and it makes for an epic romance!

In “Fall” it was a very realistic story in a lot of ways too. Stella and John are two characters who not only are fabulous; but they are flawed in a lot of ways too. It was their flaws that made me fall in love with them both ironically!! I was many times heartbroken for both of them..
Malene
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The VIP series keeps getting better with every book. Omg how I enjoyed Fall with John(Jax) and Stella. These two have been through so much in their young lives. Reading about them was a fresh breath of air in the rockstar/romance genre. Stella and John battle real life struggles and the author Kristen Callihan treats these topics with care and respect.
Mental health topics such as depression, anxiety and suicide are what John is battling with and it’s depicted with such an authenticity that it w
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS

This book.
THIS. BOOK.
*flails happily*

This is, hands down, my favorite Kristen Callihan book to date. A poignantly written, slow burn, friends to lovers romance that was brimming with emotion; Fall owned my heart from beginning to finish. It sucked me in from the beginning and kept me glued to the pages with two incredibly multi-layered, raw, and endearing characters
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
“Stella Button, the moment you ripped that ice cream out of my hand, you knocked me off-balance. All I could do was fall.”

4,5 “light and dark” stars.

Fall is another stellar light yet deep, funny yet serious creation of Kristen Callihan!

It is the perfect blend of fun *see some of my favorite quotes* and thoughtfulness.
Fun because Stella and John alias Jax are what we call in our “jargon” OTP or One True Pairing. In other word made for each other.
They have the same taste in food, they went through
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
I've just read Idol and Managed back to back and ADORED them.
All I need to know is WHEN? When is Jax's book coming?

Stacey is Sassy
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cont-rock-star
Taking the risk knowing you may Fall...

***4.5 Stars***

I’m struggling to write my review for Fall. It was SO BLOODY GOOD!!! This is my FOURTH attempt and I’m ready to just say...It’s good...Buy it. I’m exhausted after spending most of my day reading this emotional book. My eyes are still puffy from the few times I’ve cried today. I even went willingly with hubby to do the grocery shopping today, just to step away from all the emotions.

The characters were real, and I absolutely LOVED them. The st
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
I don’t think I’ve swooned this hard since.....well ever!! Stella Button and John Jax own my fucking heart! This book was PERFECT for me. I did not want it to end.

These two characters are so perfect for one another!!
Their lonely broken souls are so perfect together. I’m in awe of this perfection! I love stories where the characters are flawed, but doing their best to make it. They’re strong fighters who will persevere no matter what it takes. Stella and John are those types of characters. Each o
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
What can I say? Worth the wait and this author always delivers :) If you're into rockstar romance then pick this one up!
Diana
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)

Fall is the third book in Kristen Callihan’s addictive rock star romance series, VIP, and let’s just say I was more than a little excited to read Jax’s story. Each book in the series is a standalone, but I highly suggest you read the previous books first. Jax has an important back story that alters the dynamics of the band Kill John, and I think you lose some of the impact if you skip those books.

I have a huge soft spot for Jax—the lead singer and guitarist in the band—but my heart made
Sam (AMNReader)
This book gave me chills. It made me laugh. I started writing my review at 20%.

There was this moment in this book, when Jax brings stella into his life, essentially, and she says yes. And this moment he picks a song that makes me ache every time I hear it. And then the moment where he realizes it’s made so vulnerable, and that vulnerability is such a risk that he has to get out of there and alienate Stella by any means necessary. As someone with depression, I can’t say how familiar that feeling
Eliza

★5 STARS★

Jax Blackwood may be a member of one of the generation’s greatest rock bands but Stella Grey is much too focused on nabbing the last tub of mint-chocolate chip to recognise who he is. If anything his stalkerish supermarket etiquette would see her reach for her pepper spray before a pen for an autograph.

To be fair she can be forgiven for not placing him, a blizzard is about to hit and she’s in a rush to cat sit in plush dwellings for some new rich clients. Off the bat it has to be sai
Kindling Micky
I was pretty much obsessed with this book from the first few pages and honestly, my enthusiasm didn’t once waiver till the last page. Kristen Callihan already ‘had me’ with this series but now she ‘really has me’.

John ‘Jax’ Blackwood, well I remember him from book one and it wasn’t a good remembered...but that was through the anger of Killan’s eyes. Two years on, John is existing in a world of numb until a chance grocery encounter with Stella. John, the lead singer, the dual talent of Kill John.
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
****AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

5 Mint Thief CROWNS

Words evade me for this review. Is it a romance? It is. Is it filled with steam and chemistry? Yes. Slow burn, but yes. I truly feel, though, that the romance is so woven into the examination of mental health that it becomes a story that the romance almost becomes secondary to it all.

To avoid spoilers, let’s just say that Jax struggles with mental health. The way Kristen Callihan depicts his struggles reads authentically . She shows not only
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Fall
Series: VIP #3
Author: Kristen Callihan
Release date: October 23, 2018
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

I want to pull her into me and hide her away from the world, from anything that could ever hurt her. But I know that won’t work. We can’t protect the ones we love; we can only let them know we’ll be there to pick them up when they fall.

The anticipation for this book started probably at book one of this series, and it grew to massive levels since then. I have a weakn
Shayna
“Be with me. Let’s fall together.”

This is the first book I’ve read in Kristen Callihan’s VIP series and I LOVED IT! I’m not brand new to Ms. Callihan’s writing having devoured her amazing Game On series, but Jax and Stella’s story hit home for me on so many levels. It’s intense, sexy, and emotional, but there is also humor, quick-witted banter, and a great sense of family laced throughout. There were some scenes that I couldn’t help but to get incredibly emotional. I love connecting with chara
Sophia Triad
Oct 02, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: singers
I loved so much the first two books 😍
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
5 Button Stars*****

photo 17E97494-24CE-45DB-A297-5A4EC9A8465A_zpsx2eqyaj8.jpg”width=“400

I have to say Rockstar romances are my go to guilty pleasure reads, I just LURRRVEE them!! Add that with Kristen’s writing and you’ve got me hooked, I am all in with this series it just keeps getting better. And this story is Jax’s I have been intrigued by his character whilst reading past books and so it was good to be in his head...

So where do I start?
Jax aka ‘John’ is the lead Singer to his band, if you’ve read previous books you understand that he deals with depression
Greta
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Contemporary Romance
Libro 3 (standalone) della serie ‘VIP’

”I was standing there, looking at her, and she became...more.
I couldn’t... I couldn’t think.
Everything simply.. tilted.
The world tilted, and there she was.”

Dopo svariati giorni ho finito questo viaggio. Non la chiamo una semplice lettura, perchè non credo possa essere definita tale. “Fall” è stata anche la mia caduta. Ho riso, ho sofferto, dovevo spesso chiudere il reader e pensare.
Mi sono immedesimata tanto in John, il p
Turning Pages At ...: Fall (VIP #3) by Kristen Callihan 78 31 Nov 07, 2018 01:20PM
Kristen Callihan is an author because there is nothing else she'd rather be. She is a RITA winner and three-time nominee and winner of two RT Reviewer's Choice awards. Her novels have garnered starred reviews from Publisher's Weekly and the Library Journal, as well as being awarded top picks by many reviewers. Her debut book FIRELIGHT received RT Magazine's Seal of Excellence, was named a best boo ...more

VIP (3 books)
  • Idol (VIP, #1)
  • Managed (VIP, #2)
“I don’t need you to fix me, Stella. I need you for everything else. I need your smiles, your laughter. I need you to be my best friend, my lover, my all. I need to take care of you, touch your skin, make you dinner, give you pleasure whenever you’re in need.”
I lean in, emotion clogging my throat. “You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I’d happily spend the rest of my life trying to be the best thing that has ever happened to you too.”
4 likes
“Yes, this is my son, Felix Tiberius Scott.” Felix lifts his fist as if to say, “Respect my awesomeness, woman!” 3 likes