Start by marking “Spooky Twisties III” as Want to Read:
Spooky Twisties III

Spooky Twisties III

Spooky Spine-Chilling Tales for Children/Teenagers

Spooky Twisties III is the third book in the series offering 13 interconnected short stories for middle grade readers (9 and above). These short, scary, spine-chilling, yet humorous tales, are recommended for children/teenagers and all young readers who enjoy R.L. Stine’s Goosebumps. The quick, fun reads find a group of
Published September 18th 2018 by MuseItUp Publisher

To ask other readers questions about Spooky Twisties III, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spooky Twisties III

Start your review of Spooky Twisties III
Laura Thomas
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Having read and enjoyed the first two books in the series, I was expecting more spooky fun as I ventured once more into a town of supernatural occurrences with a group of stalwart friends.

Terri had a great idea when she interconnected the stories in her books. The tales are all different, but the outcome and events leading up to them are intertwined throughout.

I prowled the library when I was young, looking for books like this. I still do as an adult and get just as much hair raising enjoyment
Team Golfwell
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading her previous books, Spooky Twisties I & II and also enjoyed reading this one too. I found STIII very entertaining and this author is an intelligent writer with just the right amount of scary stuff and mysteries and enjoyment which young people enjoy.

The author is extremely creative and easily catches the interest and wonder of a young adult (as well as old adults). This book is a great exercise for imaginative young minds and very magical and enjoyable!
Dave

• Bunny
  • Recursion
  • Till the Score is Paid
  • Dark Matter
Terri Bertha is author of the Spooky Twisties Series for Middle Grade/YA. Each book consists of thirteen interconnected stories which follow a group of friends as they navigate their way through supernatural events in an idyllic community during the course of a ‘normal’ day. A mix of horror, humor and ‘twisted endings’ make for fun and entertaining reading.

Terri has lived her entire life in the