Start by marking “Truth (Sinful, #1)” as Want to Read:

(Sinful #1)

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  111 Ratings  ·  73 Reviews
Drew

It was a tryst.
A sin swallowed down by desire.

That’s what I tell myself.
But my body isn’t the only part that
aches for him now.

Dominic King.

He unveiled the taboo,
illuminating my lie
and unexpectedly stole my heart.

But I walked away.

Dominic

Lust is my religion.
She became my sanctuary.

If it’s forgiveness sh
Published October 30th 2018 by Trilina Pucci Books

To ask other readers questions about Truth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Truth

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
"I’ll never find another you, so I’m never letting you go.”

Truth is book one in the brand new Sinful Series by Trilina Pucci. First, let me get this out! OH MY GOSH!!! Okay, I feel better now! This book! You are going to feel anger and love, you are going to sigh and swoon, you are going to smile and gasp. I loved it.

Drew Matthews has worked ten long years to get to where she is now at her job. She has just been promoted to Vice President of Branding and Marketing and scored a swanky new offi
Anthony Pucci
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Her words are sexy and powerful.
Much like her.

Read This Book.
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Truth by Trilina Pucci is the first novella in her A Sinful Series. When I found out each story would be based on one of the seven deadly sins, I was sold! I don't know what it is about that topic, but it gets me everytime!

tumblr_maih6mu2ZY1rt5smro1_250

Dominic King and Drew Matthews meet at a sex club, and after just one night, they realize what they feel for one another is far more than just physical desire. Drew just got out of a long unhealthy relationship, so when Dominic tries to take things further than their 24
Little Steamy Reads
"Truth or dare, gorgeous"

I must confess my truth. I got a taste for the new drug and I'm addicted and Trilina Pucci has just become my main dealer! I fell in love with this story from the first page. The author knows perfectly well how to attract the reader's attention and not let it break away! Truth is a devilishly sexy and sensual story. It's such a good book that you get delightful thrills while reading.

At the beginning of this masterpiece, we meet 31-year-old Drew Matthews, who is an ambi
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳A passionate romance that had my head twisting with wanting more of this love story...

➳ARC kindly provided by the author, in exchange for an honest review...

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book!! King is EVERYTHING. RTC.............

photo blowthumb_zpsheocahxx.gif
Michelle
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advanced readers copy of this book and have decided to leave a voluntary honest review. When I heard about all the hype about this book. I read the blurb and knew without a dought in. Y mind I needed to read truth. Now that I have read it I have to say all the hype was well worth it, truth blew me away. Trilina went way outside the box for juicy read. I was taken back by how much I couldn't stop reading it, now that I am finished I want and need more but first. Dominic damn that m ...more
Brittany&Elizabeth's BookBoutique
"I can see her truth, she wants this, and the dare is a challenge she won't pass up."

This was a dark but beautiful story- one that takes you into a world that you will not want to leave. There are two strong and powerful characters, for different reasons, but yet together they will make your head explode and your knees weak. The story that Trilina weaves left me on a high because I can only imagine what's to come from her. I want all the characters in the book to get their story because I love
G (heartbooked)
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh WHAT A BLAST OF A BOOK! This book is based on one of the seven deadly sins - ‘Lust’ and you most definitely need to read this. No. YOU’D WANT TO READ THIS!!! It will shred every ounce of lust you have in you. There’s so much more in the pages of this book that you need to read about.

Dominic King is an absolute beast! Loyal, dangerous, protective... the hero who stands for nothing and want nothing but your truth. He has my vote!!!

Drew is a badass. I mean, who isn’t after she said she would ha
Shelleen Toland
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Drew
It was a tryst.
A sin swallowed down by desire.
That’s what I tell myself.
But my body isn’t the only part that
aches for him now.
Dominic King.
He unveiled the taboo,
illuminating my lie
and unexpectedly stole my heart.
But I walked away.

Dominic
Lust is my religion.
She became my sanctuary.
If it’s forgiveness she seeks
the price just doubled.
And she’ll pay it bound at my feet.
I gave her pain for pleasure.
Her truth.
Now I’ll make he
Thuy (tweezyreads)
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If I needed to beg my way back to Dominic King's good graces, I would crawl through fire to get to his majesty. He is a major alpha, knows what he wants and gets what he wants, perceptive, dangerous, devoted, loyal and is very aware of the potential of what Drew Matthews could mean in his life.

This story was H.O.T.T.T......Not erotica, but super HOTTTT scenes that will make your heart race and want to stick your head in the freezer for a tad bit.

I don't want to give too much away, but I will say
Aycan
Oct 06, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: read1

description
Sofia Lazaridou
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For some unknown reason, I didn't want to pick the book and read it. Maybe it was the mention of a sex club, but I am not sure. It turns out that I was completely wrong and the book was actually very good. It took a darker and unexpected turn in the later chapters which felt a little out of place, but not in a way that bothered me. I liked the book more than I expected and I want to read more books by this author.

At some point, I wished King was a little more understanding when it came to Drew'
Lozzie
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Trut by Trilina Pucci is an absolutely sinful, naughty and swoonworthy read! The first of seven in the sinful series definitely satiates your appetite. It's naughty in the very best possible way. It does not disappoint.

I loved Drew's character so much! Drew is feisty, independent and sexy. She knows what she wants and will take no prisoners getting it. She is such a strong character that I've grown to love and admire.

And well, I love every shade of Dominic King. Dark, Dangerous, alpha, loyal an
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Wow! Fans of Insta-Love, this one here is for you! I haven't read a book where the characters connected so quickly in a long time. This was sexy and fast paced and I loved King. He was certainly alpha, a powerful man that many feared. His first meet with Drew is in his sex club and it was lust at first sight. There are hints of BDSM and while they don't really go there, this book was still HOT. I had issues with the inconsistency of both characters' peronalities and sometimes the story didn't se ...more
Chris
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OK, I read a blurb about this book and knew it would be my kind of read, so I entered a random draw to win a copy and I did! This is my honest review. HOLY SNAP, CRACKLE AND POP! This book SIZZLES with sex, romance, sadness, happiness, darkness, dirty-dealings and so much more! I completely enjoyed the characters, the story and the ending which had me gushing! Next book PLEASE!!! Now, I love me an Alpha-male and King is for sure going on my favorites list. He's sexy, swoon-worthy, powerful, prot ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Truth was a very sexy and consuming story that I could not put down. I loved King and Drew and how perfect they were for one another. This story was intense and erotic af and such a fantastic start to the series.

When Drew comes out of a bad relationship she could never have expected to meet moody, broody, dark and dangerous Dominic King at a high-end sex club. Unbeknownst to her, she is about to embark on a sexy journey of reestablishing her strength and inner fire. But what happens when doubts
Marta Bo
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness.... what the.... I mean what I've just read ???? I'll tell You !!! It was Truth by Trilina Pucci ! Truth - one and only - book is AMAZING !!!!!!

Please don't expect here any literary language.... This book just left me breathless!!! What a steamy and beautifull story ! YES I know ... there're a lot of "!" but I'm really dying from excitement now... my face are red like tomato in the middle of summer season - because his book is sinfully HOT ! I read it almost on one breath, between
Helen Altafulla
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can I just say how much I love a strong heroine in books?
This story did AMAZING with our lioness Drew.
Lost in the beginning of her story due to a horrible relationship—I think we can all agree to being there at one point or another—we get to see her road to getting back to the strong woman she’s always known to be. I absolutely loved EVERY. SINGLE. THING. about that woman.
Having a major girl crush on Drew.

Then we get introduced to King. I have no words for that man. He was the perfect asshol
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wow! For my first Trilina Pucci story, I have to say I am in love. I could not put this book down.

What starts off as an insta-lust between King and Drew turns into an epic love story. At first, I was a little bit of what the heck is going on when it came to Drew and Nick. And I really wanted to slap Drew and tell her to get the heck away from him. But she was able to figure that out all on her own.

Then you have King. He is one intense guy. You never know exactly where he is coming from unless
Rose Croft
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness, was this book a scorcher! I loved this book. Trilina Pucci wrote a sexy, steamy read full of smoking hot scenes and great dialogue. I loved the chemistry between King and Drew. King was the ideal alpha. I really, really loved how Pucci wrote her female character Drew. We got to see every facet about her. It was almost like a coming of sexual age for her. Please do yourself a favor and read this book. You'll thank me later.
Lager & Lefse Book Blog

‘Lust: to have an intense desire or need: Crave specifically: to have a sexual urge’

-Merriam-Webster

A simple, straightforward statement of the definition of lust. Easy-peasy, right?   Wrong. Trilina does a wonderful job of intertwining life, lust, love and realism. As a reader, you feel all the emotions that she is provoking along with, shock, hope, laughter and eventually the cherishing of each other between Dom and Drew.

Drew Matthews has been recently promoted to VP of Marketing at her
BellaorevBooks
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Truth
by Trilina Pucci

Truth is book one of Trilina’s Sinful Series. This book, my oh my!! Talk about sexy, sensual, dark, dangerous and deliciously hot. This story might been short but was definitely an intense sexy sexy one. This is a book about two half of a soul finding each other with just a searing yearning look. Two powerful beings ready to yield just for one another because there’s only one woman this King it’s ready to kneel for and there’s only one King who can rule this woman.

”I’m exac
Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm
Wow!

I don't know what I just read... I was mind-blown and gut-wrenched and I don't know if I should scream or cry tears of joy. This TRUTH is wickedly hot and sinfully electrifying, I couldn't fathom the spark and electricity flowing through my veins after reading this book. That's how good this has really been!

Drew wasn't happy with the way her relationship was going. Enough was enough! It was time to break up with her obnoxious boyfriend Nick and for her to move on and move forward.. But her
HeatherP
Shelves: arc, favorites
I received an email asking me to join the blog tour for this one. I have never heard of this author and never read anything by her (well..duh since I hadn't heard of her). I have found a new favorite author and I will be auto one-clicking her from now on.

"I want the girl behind the mask, the one who keeps her dirty little secrets and waits to think of them only when she touches herself...I want her."

What initially drew me into this book when I started was the writing. The story was good, but
Geegina
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Is a great feeling to find a new author that when you read the book it just hooks you from the start. Trilina P. Had me in the first chapter and I dived in blind and came out thinking, how was it I never heard of her.
This story really had it all, the characters where all amazing and intriguing I can’t wait to read more of them.
But Dominic King and Drew Matthews took the cake. Two damaged souls, that recognized themselves in a dark club.
Their chemistry was unbelievable, the pull and push, they
Jodie
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Http://jodiesbookreviews.blogspot.com
In Short
- Trust grew on me with each chapter.
- Sexy swoon worthy scenes.

In Long
Trust was a book which grew on me the more I read it and got to know Drew. She goes through a really difficult time with her partner which drains everything which she once was and I felt like I went through this journey with her. Drew felt so real and Trilina did a really good job of making Drew's journey feel very realistic.

The chemistry between Drew and Dominic is on fire and
Teresa Juckett
Omg what a book😱😱

Wow just wow what a powerhouse of a book. I don't think I've ever said that about a book I've read like this. I am just speechless in how damn good this book was.

This is my first book by a new arthur for me and dayyyuumm what a book. I can't quit saying that, but this book is one all consuming, action, downright dirty af powerful book.

The 2 main characters King and Drew are two strong individuals that have a connection that we all just dream about in book's. You can feel it in
Tabatha Edmonds
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Truth or Dare?

Truth.
I normally don’t like Instalove stories. But this one has totally changed my mind! I instaloved it! Cheesy i know, but true.

Trilina created a world in which it was believable and relatable. I FELT Drew and Dominic’s connection. And their sexual escapades...oh my gawd!!! So so hot! (I’m sure my husband will be thanking you for this book too! 😉)
I loved both leading characters, who are both super strong and dominate but bend for each other. Most of the books I’ve read it was on
Maria Angie Mendoza
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Holy mother of devilishly dirty hotness...
This is a brand new author to me and what a way to pop that book cherry!!
This story was full of passion, eroticism and sprinkled with unpredictable twisted moments. It grabbed my attention from the very beginning and had me captivated until the end!
The story flowed nicely and the characters were well developed and likable.
Drew our heroine, finds herself in a predicament. What unfolds is a push and pull of emotions as her journey unfolds.
The forces that