Start by marking “Truth (Sinful, #1)” as Want to Read:

Truth

(Sinful #1)

Drew

It was a tryst.
A sin swallowed down by desire.

That’s what I tell myself.
But my body isn’t the only part that
aches for him now.

Dominic King.

He unveiled the taboo,
illuminating my lie
and unexpectedly stole my heart.

But I walked away.

Dominic

Lust is my religion.
She became my sanctuary.

If it’s forgiveness sh
Published October 30th 2018 by Trilina Pucci Books

To ask other readers questions about Truth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Truth

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
"I’ll never find another you, so I’m never letting you go.”

Truth is book one in the brand new Sinful Series by Trilina Pucci. First, let me get this out! OH MY GOSH!!! Okay, I feel better now! This book! You are going to feel anger and love, you are going to sigh and swoon, you are going to smile and gasp. I loved it.

Drew Matthews has worked ten long years to get to where she is now at her job. She has just been promoted to Vice President of Branding and Marketing and scored a swanky new offi
Anthony Pucci
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Her words are sexy and powerful.
Much like her.

Read This Book.
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Truth by Trilina Pucci is the first novella in her A Sinful Series. When I found out each story would be based on one of the seven deadly sins, I was sold! I don't know what it is about that topic, but it gets me everytime!

tumblr_maih6mu2ZY1rt5smro1_250

Dominic King and Drew Matthews meet at a sex club, and after just one night, they realize what they feel for one another is far more than just physical desire. Drew just got out of a long unhealthy relationship, so when Dominic tries to take things further than their 24
Little Steamy Reads
"Truth or dare, gorgeous"

I must confess my truth. I got a taste for the new drug and I'm addicted and Trilina Pucci has just become my main dealer! I fell in love with this story from the first page. The author knows perfectly well how to attract the reader's attention and not let it break away! Truth is a devilishly sexy and sensual story. It's such a good book that you get delightful thrills while reading.

At the beginning of this masterpiece, we meet 31-year-old Drew Matthews, who is an ambi
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳A passionate romance that had my head twisting with wanting more of this love story...

➳ARC kindly provided by the author, in exchange for an honest review...

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book!! King is EVERYTHING. RTC.............

photo blowthumb_zpsheocahxx.gif
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
2.5 STARS
If begging is required, then I’m willing to crawl for my redemption.”

Sometimes you read a book and it just isn't for you. Doesn't make it a bad book by any means, just happens to not be your particular cuppa. Unfortunately this book just wasn't my particular cuppa.

If you enjoy insta-love and scorching hot erotica romance, you'll definitely want to check it out. Those things happen to be my kryptonite. I wanted more substance and less sex. Though I will admit, while the connection be
Michelle
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advanced readers copy of this book and have decided to leave a voluntary honest review. When I heard about all the hype about this book. I read the blurb and knew without a dought in. Y mind I needed to read truth. Now that I have read it I have to say all the hype was well worth it, truth blew me away. Trilina went way outside the box for juicy read. I was taken back by how much I couldn't stop reading it, now that I am finished I want and need more but first. Dominic damn that m ...more
Brittany&Elizabeth's BookBoutique
"I can see her truth, she wants this, and the dare is a challenge she won't pass up."

This was a dark but beautiful story- one that takes you into a world that you will not want to leave. There are two strong and powerful characters, for different reasons, but yet together they will make your head explode and your knees weak. The story that Trilina weaves left me on a high because I can only imagine what's to come from her. I want all the characters in the book to get their story because I love
G (heartbooked)
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5

Oh WHAT A BLAST OF A BOOK! This book is based on one of the seven deadly sins - ‘Lust’ and you most definitely need to read this. No. YOU’D WANT TO READ THIS!!! It will shred every ounce of lust you have in you. There’s so much more in the pages of this book that you need to read about.

Dominic King is an absolute beast! Loyal, dangerous, protective... the hero who stands for nothing and want nothing but your truth. He has my vote!!!

Drew is a badass. I mean, who isn’t after she said she woul
Shelleen Toland
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Drew
It was a tryst.
A sin swallowed down by desire.
That’s what I tell myself.
But my body isn’t the only part that
aches for him now.
Dominic King.
He unveiled the taboo,
illuminating my lie
and unexpectedly stole my heart.
But I walked away.

Dominic
Lust is my religion.
She became my sanctuary.
If it’s forgiveness she seeks
the price just doubled.
And she’ll pay it bound at my feet.
I gave her pain for pleasure.
Her truth.
Now I’ll make he
Thuy Taylor
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If I needed to beg my way back to Dominic King's good graces, I would crawl through fire to get to his majesty. He is a major alpha, knows what he wants and gets what he wants, perceptive, dangerous, devoted, loyal and is very aware of the potential of what Drew Matthews could mean in his life.

This story was H.O.T.T.T......Not erotica, but super HOTTTT scenes that will make your heart race and want to stick your head in the freezer for a tad bit.

I don't want to give too much away, but I will say
Aycan
Oct 06, 2018 marked it as to-read

description
The Book Bee
Nov 28, 2018 rated it liked it
REVIEW: 3.5 STARS
"I'll sit at your feet until you trust me to stand by your side."

New author! New voice! New series! I will say, first and foremost, that even while the book felt a little truncated in some spots, Trilina Pucci's VOICE is what I am very excited to hear more of. I liked the story a lot and felt that I was getting a full story, it was just the execution sometimes lacked complete cohesion. But, I don't want that to take away from the fact that I really enjoyed the book as a whol
Sofia Lazaridou
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For some unknown reason, I didn't want to pick the book and read it. Maybe it was the mention of a sex club, but I am not sure. It turns out that I was completely wrong and the book was actually very good. It took a darker and unexpected turn in the later chapters which felt a little out of place, but not in a way that bothered me. I liked the book more than I expected and I want to read more books by this author.

At some point, I wished King was a little more understanding when it came to Drew'
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Wow! Fans of Insta-Love, this one here is for you! I haven't read a book where the characters connected so quickly in a long time. This was sexy and fast paced and I loved King. He was certainly alpha, a powerful man that many feared. His first meet with Drew is in his sex club and it was lust at first sight. There are hints of BDSM and while they don't really go there, this book was still HOT. I had issues with the inconsistency of both characters' peronalities and sometimes the story didn't se ...more
Lozzie
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Truth by Trilina Pucci is an absolutely sinful, naughty and swoonworthy read! The first of seven in the sinful series definitely satiates your appetite. It's naughty in the very best possible way. It does not disappoint.

I loved Drew's character so much! Drew is feisty, independent and sexy. She knows what she wants and will take no prisoners getting it. She is such a strong character that I've grown to love and admire.

And well, I love every shade of Dominic King. Dark, Dangerous, alpha, loyal a
Cindy M. Green
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
*3.75 stars*
Trilina Pucci is a “new to me” author and I couldn’t be more excited that my book babes brought her to my attention. I went into Truth completely blind, for me that’s the most exciting way to experience words from a new voice. This is a great start to a new series and I couldn’t be more excited to get lost into Trilina’s world.

Drew and King have a bond the moment they meet one another in the most unexpected of places. The insta-connection between them seems a little unlikely, but onc
Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
I have one thing to say to the author - my ovaries salute you!

Emergawd, seriously! *wafts hands* If it’s possible, metaphorically speaking, for a book to blow your tonsils out then that’s exactly what Truth did to me *smirks*

Whaaa? Too much? *pinches fingers*

*shrugs* Whatevs! I apologise for nothing. It’s all true - see what I did there? *snorts*

“Who the f#@k are you?” ... “I’m the one.”

Ooohh Dominic, you are, you soooo are *sighs*

I hesitate to call Dominic a BBF because let me tell you, he a
BookSmacked
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well dayummmm !!! Now I’ll say this I’ve had some major issues reading as of late. I’ve picked up and put down so many books that I was ready to cry and I’m positive that it had nothing to do with the books themselves, I’ve just been in a funk.

And while I will admit that even going into this one I had my doubts because even some of my fav authors have been unable to get me out of the funk that I’m in.

So I pick this up and start reading. Now I’ll be honest when I say I struggled for the first 20
Deekay
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love the story. This is probs the steamiest book I’ve read so far...I did read some erotica books before, but this one is very different. This one is so very sadistic, well Dominic is very savage.

The main characters, Drew & Dominic tho...Can’t get enough of their love scenes!!! But for real tho, why do most erotica books always have the girl running away from the guy after they had a one night stand, then few months later they couldn’t stop thinking about each other and then they cross pat
Chris
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OK, I read a blurb about this book and knew it would be my kind of read, so I entered a random draw to win a copy and I did! This is my honest review. HOLY SNAP, CRACKLE AND POP! This book SIZZLES with sex, romance, sadness, happiness, darkness, dirty-dealings and so much more! I completely enjoyed the characters, the story and the ending which had me gushing! Next book PLEASE!!! Now, I love me an Alpha-male and King is for sure going on my favorites list. He's sexy, swoon-worthy, powerful, prot ...more
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5-4 STARS!
This is my first book to read by this author and WOW—it was all-consuming, hot, and addicting! This came recommended to me at the perfect time when I usually hit my end of the year rut where everything is the same and I am craving that something different. Trilina Pucci's characters fall immediately head over heels when they meet, but both come with their pasts (and some secrets).
Drew is not in the headspace for anything more than a one-night stand but their instant connection and he
Marta Bo
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness.... what the.... I mean what I've just read ???? I'll tell You !!! It was Truth by Trilina Pucci ! Truth - one and only - book is AMAZING !!!!!!

Please don't expect here any literary language.... This book just left me breathless!!! What a steamy and beautifull story ! YES I know ... there're a lot of "!" but I'm really dying from excitement now... my face are red like tomato in the middle of summer season - because his book is sinfully HOT ! I read it almost on one breath, between
Helen Altafulla
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can I just say how much I love a strong heroine in books?
This story did AMAZING with our lioness Drew.
Lost in the beginning of her story due to a horrible relationship—I think we can all agree to being there at one point or another—we get to see her road to getting back to the strong woman she’s always known to be. I absolutely loved EVERY. SINGLE. THING. about that woman.
Having a major girl crush on Drew.

Then we get introduced to King. I have no words for that man. He was the perfect asshol
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wow! For my first Trilina Pucci story, I have to say I am in love. I could not put this book down.

What starts off as an insta-lust between King and Drew turns into an epic love story. At first, I was a little bit of what the heck is going on when it came to Drew and Nick. And I really wanted to slap Drew and tell her to get the heck away from him. But she was able to figure that out all on her own.

Then you have King. He is one intense guy. You never know exactly where he is coming from unless
Elisabeth Grace
If you know me, you know I enjoy a good anti-hero! Well Dominic King is the perfect combination of alpha and angel, though the latter is only in the way that he treats Drew.

The sexy scenes in this one were scorching, but I loved how committed and loving Dominic was to Drew. To the outside world he was a man to be feared, but never once was I concerned that he would turn that cruelty on Drew.

I flew through this one. It was a fun, sexy read that had me turning the pages and had a great set-up for
Rose Croft
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness, was this book a scorcher! I loved this book. Trilina Pucci wrote a sexy, steamy read full of smoking hot scenes and great dialogue. I loved the chemistry between King and Drew. King was the ideal alpha. I really, really loved how Pucci wrote her female character Drew. We got to see every facet about her. It was almost like a coming of sexual age for her. Please do yourself a favor and read this book. You'll thank me later.
Kelly Green
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Wow! This was a nee to me author. It was recommended to me by a friend. I am so glad that she thought of me because this book had me from jump! King is a total alpha! And the only time he was actually an a hole what when he was feeling vulnerable. Drew is the exact kind of woman I would look up to! I would want her to be my BFF so that I could try to steal some of her awesomeness. And she handles King like a pro! And there are some SERIOUSLY HOT A F scenes in this book that had my heart pounding ...more
Rachel
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am new to Trilina Pucci, but I am completely in love!! Truth was prefect! Whew! So steamy and sexy! I loved every second of this book and I cannot wait for more!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »