Start by marking “Fixed” as Want to Read:
Fixed

Fixed

He's my best friends brother.
She's not over her ex.

Elliott.

I should have seen it coming, my world being shattered by the man that was supposed to love me. But I didn't and now I'm trying to find the pieces of me he left behind.

Duke.

I can't fix her, not when I'm just as broken as she is. I should leave her alone, she's too good for me. But, fighting the attraction that pul
Published January 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Fixed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fixed

Melanie (mells_view)
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
We fit. And we always will.

AGH. Elliott & Duke were everything I was hoping for and so much more. Elliott is a newly single mom, who starts off in a rough place. Duke has had it difficult for a long time, and more recently in the relationship department. When these two come together they want it to just be fun, but does that ever truly work out. Even though they try to keep the feels at bay, they happen anyway and it is so dang good. Elliott’s growth and how strong she is all on her own. Duk
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

Fixed is my first story by Emma Louise—a second chance romance between a single mother and her best friend’s older brother. It screams ‘forbidden’. Taboo. However, it is filled with heartache for someone who forget what self-love is; for another who has returned to Savannah, a little bruised and shattered himself.

Something about her calls to me on a level that I don't understand.

Divorced and feeling defeated, Elliott is re-learning to love herself; to re-acquaint herself with long lost confi
Liz
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such a sweet and charming story with a bit of angst and a whole lot of chemistry. Elliott and Duke had a great connection, even as they tried to deny it over and over.

Happy reading!
LianaReads blog
Second book in this series and another great story by this author.
we get to meet Elliot and Duke in the first book,as Elliot is Poppy's best friend and Duke is her brother and that scene at the wedding of Poppy and Kier when they get to dance left me wanting more and haven't been disappointed.
After a heart broke event for Elliot she gets to be a single mother with two beautiful twins and although is very hard ,she wants to move on and make a new life for her and her daughters. Duke is
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
I seriously love this series!

Even though Emma Louise is a fairly new author, she has done an incredible job with her first two books and I'm very impressed with how she has captured my attention with her books.

This author definitely has a great talent when it comes to writing books.

Fixed is a stand alone which is interconnected with Score. We get Elliott who is going through some hard times with her marriage and doesn't know how to fix it. Her husband is a real piece of work and doesn't appreci
Sassy Southern
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fixed is book 2 in this series and while I think you would be okay reading it if you haven't read book 1 first I highly recommend reading them in order so that you understand the full story. Elliott is trying to put her world back together after catching her husband being unfaithful. In an embarrassing and hilarious encounter the last thing she expects is to be face to face with her best friends brother. However, he just might be the distraction she needs.

Duke is out of the Army and not looking
LisaReadsAlot
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
And Emma Louise does it again in Fixed. I’m floored that this is only her second book but so excited to know that more amazing books by this talented author are still to come.
***
Emma Louise’s writing pulled me in again from page 1, tugged at my heart, and gave me all the feels from beginning to end. I loved her first book Score but Fixed... Fixed had me at Duke Nash.
Maïwenn  B
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't know what it is with Emma Louise's stories but I just keep on falling in love with her writing and characters!

My full review is to come, closer to release day!
A Book Obsessed Brit
Fixed is the second book from Emma Louise, although it can be read as a standalone it is interconnected to Score as part of the Flawed Love Series. I have been eagerly awaiting Duke and Elliot's story since reading the sneak peak at the end of Score. The chemistry was screaming at me from the pages during their dance at Poppy and Keir's wedding, so I had high hopes for Fixed - I was not disappointed.

Elliot has had her life flipped upside down by the betrayal of her sister and husband. Now a sing
Fruzsina
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 4.75 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Full review: https://kingdomofromancenovels.blogsp...

*ARC was kindly provided by the author and Give Me Books PR in exchange for an honest review.*

This was the very first book I have read by Emma Louise, and I was so super surprised when I have found out that it was her second book that it is now published. So, she is kinda a new author, but she is so talented. If she can write that beautifully now, what will happen later? I already can't wait to read more by her. I really
Dec 29, 2018 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

I love books that are just a little forbidden, and in this case, Elliott and Duke have known one another forever. There's an attraction between them that Duke fights even while Elliott is a little more open to the exploration of it...initially, and without emotional attachment (at least that is what Elliott believes).

Duke is just a little bit of the "bad boy" and Elliott is coming off a messy divorce, so the idea of them getting together, of her being attracted to
Andrea Thompson
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult-romance, arc
This is the second in this series (#3 should be out early 2019) and I really, really love this world and the characters in it. We first meet Elliot in the first story, she's Poppy's BFF and a hilarious addition to that story. Now we get to focus on her and how she interacts with Poppy's brother, Duke.

Elliot has found herself with a crumbling marriage, and Duke has ended a long stint in the military. Everyone has to start over at some point, these two just find themselves doing it together in Pop
Johnaka
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Will she find happiness? 5 stars”

Elliott has never known true happiness. She thought she did when she first got married but that was soon squashed by her husband’s infidelity. Now she’s on her own and trying to find out who she is outside of being a mother. Elliott has always had a crush on Duke, but she never thought it would go further. Will he show her what true love is?

Duke has always been attracted to Elliott but where she’s his sister’s best friend he stayed away. He watched from a distan
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Fixed by Emma Louise ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Fixed is a brief but hot book that I devoured in one sitting! The book is sort of a friends to lovers romance, with a bit of taboo since Duke is the big brother of Elliott’s best friend. I’m a big fan of both, and I truly enjoyed this story.

Elliott is sweet but broken after her cheating husband asked for a divorce. She is a good mother, despite the difficult circumstances. Duke is tough and loyal, much as you would expect of an ex-military man. Both characters are lik
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This story for me was so exciting because I have been on an MC and dark romance reading spree so this love story had me swooning like a person newly in love. Emma did a great job putting these two together. They are both broken and hurt and wanting to move on. Only things are hard for Elliott because her divorce is new and all she is thinking about is taking care of her girls who I adored. They were strong for their mother and fell in love with Duke as well.

Duke is just getting out of a bad rela
Leslee
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Elliott's life is in a shambles. Totally lost and trying to fake it so her friends won't worry, she figures it can't get worse. Then her best friend's brother, Duke comes home and Elliott is drowning. Crushing on him since the moment they met, she thinks the attraction is totally one-sided. Duke has always had a thing for Elliott but he never thought he had a chance. When they give into their attraction, it is everything they both hoped for and more. Will these two damaged souls take a chance an ...more
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
The start of this book tore my heart up and I was actually pretty nervous to continue reading. The pain you felt even in the first chapter set a pretty high standard for emotions and I was afraid the momentum would lose its strength.

Completely wrong!

Not only did the momentum of this book build to extreme, you also get swept up in the overwhelming sensation to swoon and drool! Elliott grows emotionally from beginning to end and I was overcome with proud feelings to shot my happiness for her! Duke
Sunny Shelly Reads
This book was a perfect binge read on a rainy day while my kids played with their new Christmas presents.

Elliott feels broken after her marriage crumbles, and she seeks refuge in her best friend’s empty house as she tries to put her life back together and be strong for her twin daughters. Her life is kind of turned upside down again when her best friend’s hot older brother, Duke, comes home from the service and shows up at the house as well, not knowing that Elliott and her kids are there.

While
Brenda Travers
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I waiting hotly anticipating #Fixed after reading Score the debut book for Emma Louise. This is where you first meet Elliott & Duke and I have been dying for there story.

I was blown away with Fixed and I love as every bit captivated by Duke and Elliott as I suspected I would be. Duke is every bit the ultimate book boyfriend, the sexual chemistry between these two is palpable.

Duke wants what he can’t have and he won’t allow himself the taste, Elliott’s off limits especially when her heart be
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fixed is only the second book by author Emma Louise and what an absolutely phenomenal book it is! Right from the heart wrenching prologue, I was utterly captivated and I just could not put this book down. Emma Louise has done such an incredible job with her first two books and I'm very impressed and astounded with how she has captured my attention with her books and her beautiful flow of words.

I loved everything about this story. Reading how Elliot and Duke find their way together is so touchin
Teri
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well hot dang. . . once I picked my face up off the floor from the prologue I realized my face would stay there a bit of the book. This author starts this off with revelations and ends it that way as well, in a different way of course. This is a great friends to lovers read where of course they both have unrequited crushes from their past and feelings of inadequacy, neither being enough or of course what the other wants. Now we all know it's been done before but this author did it good. I enjoye ...more
Lisa Ward (Dirty Blonde Books)
I LOVE Duke!!!!!!! 😍
Ok, I was busting at the seams to shout that.
I'll come back to him in a bit.

Once again, Emma Louise has knocked it out of the ballpark.
I read Score in one sitting and enjoyed how the story unfolded and how perfect the dialogue was written.
Fixed was the same way.
Downloaded on my Kindle and didn't stop reading until the end.

Emma's style of writing flows seamlessly and her efficiency of words is my kind of book.
I've noticed lately that some romances are so focused on a handful o
Louisa
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it

Once again Emma Louise has captured my heart with her characters. Emma Louise has surely made a mark in my heart as one of my new favorites. Her characters have depth and her storylines are well written, thought out and well rounded.

Elliot is one strong woman who's been dealt a crappy hand. But she doesn't take the poor treatment from her husband as the end of her world. She's hurt, she's a bit broken but she's not "unfixable".

In comes Duke their meeting, after years of not seeing each other is
Chantelle Bouffanie
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I've volunteered to review this book for United Indie Book Blog. This is the next book in this series. This one is about Elliott and Duke story. Duke is Poppy's brother. While Elliott is Poppy's best friend. Elliot has found herself with a crumbling marriage, and Duke has ended a long stint in the military. The connection between Duke and Elliot is off of the charts. I was hooked into from the start and didn't want to put it down. This book has just the right amount of emotion in it. It wil ...more
booksiflove
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book 🥰

This is my first book by Emma Louise, and I saw this is ‘only’ her 2nd book altogether. How awesome! You would never know she hasn’t written tons of books yet... great style, everything flows, top story.

Elliot is a single mother of cute little twins.
Duke is her best friends big brother.
Connection is there, heat, lust, feels, everything.

Great story, great book, great author. Won’t be my last book from her! Thank you ☺

I kindly received an arc for an honest review
Nicole Westmoreland
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a wonderful best-friend’s-brother story! I loved how the author, Emma Louise, grew the relationship between Elliott and Duke. This book, FIXED, had humor, love, drama, and heat! The scene where Duke walks in on Elliott in the kitchen had me laughing so hard. The characters were great! I enjoyed the main characters, Duke and Elliott, as well as all the supporting characters! Elliott’s two girls, Brooke and Bailey, were adorable. I loved this heartwarming, “lighter” read! The storyline wa ...more
Lozzie
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fixed by Emma Louise is an absolutely incredible read! I just absolutely adored it.

I loved Elliott's and Dukes story so much, the love they felt for one another could be felt through the pages. Elliott and Duke touched my heart, I loved this book so much! Even more so than the first book, and Poppy and Keirs story is pretty hard to beat!

I loved the drama and the angsty tension in the novel. It was palpable, and Elliott was relatable. And I loved how she was around Duke. And there is definitely
Karen Kay
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great story by Emma Louise!

Just the right amount of emotion, reading about Elliot and duke was like reading about old friends, you meet them in the first book of the series ‘score’
It’s beautifully written without it feel like it’s been rushed or that it’s dragging!

I love following Elliot on her journey! She is so strong after everything she goes through! Girl power and all that!

And Duke, god he is just perfect!! even if he is a little broken!
Angela
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I loved this story .
To say Elliott was a doormat is an understatement, but then the unforgivable happens . Now she has to make a life for her & her daughter's .
Duke is ready for the next step in his life , he also wants to get away from a mistake . It's time for him to go home .
Elliott & Duke are both a little broken , but together they are whole .
Such a brilliant, well written story , I couldn't put it down
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
I had no idea when I read this book that Emma Louise is such a new author. I would've never guessed it by reading this book that is for sure. I was absolutely hooked and couldn't put this book down. My heart was in my throat in the beginning of this book and the push and pull between Duke and Elliott.

If you haven't checked out this book then this is one to do so. I freaking loved it!!! I can't wait for more and will definitely be keeping my eye for Emma's next release!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Romance Retreat: Fixed ARC Sign Up 5 26 Dec 02, 2018 01:13PM
Romance Retreat: Fixed - Coming Soon...ish 4 10 Nov 03, 2018 10:46AM
  • The Life We Wanted
  • Score (Boston Terriers, #6)
  • Think Twice
  • The Catalogue
  • Vow of Devotion (Vow, #4)
  • Surprise, Baby!
  • The Pickup (Imperfect Love #1)
  • Defying Gravity
  • Christmas in Kentbury
  • Remedy
  • The Way You Are (The Carolina Connections, #5)
  • Hard To Leave (Hard Series #3)
  • What He Never Knew (What He Doesn't Know, #3)
  • Force of Nature
  • Rules of Engagement (Platonically Complicated, #3)
  • Choosing Us
  • Tumble (Dogwood Lane, #1)
  • Love and Pancakes