Start by marking “Sleigh Bells in the Snow: A Christmas Wedding Story (12 Days of Heartwarming Christmas)” as Want to Read:

Scarlett Ray owns a home décor shop full of Christmas cheer, but she isn’t feeling much holiday spirit. Her to-do list is overwhelming and it’s tough to navigate the first Christmas since her parents’ divorce. Then she learns that her landlord is planning to tear down the beautiful, historic building where she lives and works!

Chase Bailey hates to remove such a great loo
Published October 9th 2018 by IndieWrites

To ask other readers questions about Sleigh Bells in the Snow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sleigh Bells in the Snow

Start your review of Sleigh Bells in the Snow: A Christmas Wedding Story (12 Days of Heartwarming Christmas)
Monica
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A totally sweet (and clean) love story in wonderfully cliched Christmas Town, where many stores have a holiday theme and many character's names have a Christmas twist of sorts.

When Scarlet Ray receives an eviction notice for her home goods store just weeks before Christmas she is devistated.  When she finds out the new owners intention for the building she is darn near destroyed. The old building is a big part of what gives her store its unique and homey touch.

Chase Bailey has a lot of res
Lynn Brooks
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Touching, humorous and attention grabbing! They might have come together as enemies but this attraction that is flaring up between them is undeniable! A sweet holiday story that brings in a family atmosphere while taking us on the ups and downs of trying to fight the attraction you have for the person you consider the enemy. The cast is a lot of fun and I enjoyed the story line!

Scarlett Ray is having a tough holiday season this year. It's the first one to roll around since her parent
Yvonne Cruz
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet, clean , and lovely Christmas romance that will touch your hearts.
The story centers around Scarlett Ray and Chase Bailey. Scarlett owns a home decor store filled with treasures and now with the holiday spirit. Chase , a businessman that specializes in real estate, is the new owner of the building where she has lived as well as housed her business for the last few years. When she receives an eviction notice she goes up in arms against him since she considers it totally wrong
Marie Bourgery
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Scarlett Rey thinks her landlord Chase Bailey is a scrooge who only cares about making money and not helping Christmas Town when he sends her an eviction letter. But Scarlett doesn’t know that he’s been taking care of his mom and special needs brother ever since his father left them when he was a teen and that he funds many charities including True North where his brother Jeff lives and Scarlett’s brother Beau works. Chase thinks Scarlett is a flighty wild Viking princess who doesn’t understand ...more
Sherry
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sleigh Bells In The Snow is an absolutely enchanting and heartwarming romance. Scarlett and Chase are absolutely wonderful together. From their first explosive meeting and along their journey from enemies to lovers these two have an undeniable attraction. Humor, drama, and a whole cast of great characters made this a fantastic holiday romance. Totally fell in love with Chase and his swoon worthy romantic gestures and the love he has for his mother and brother. Scarlett is sassy, spunky, and so p ...more
Judy
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great Christmas story that is also a great story about learning things about yourself and those you love. Sometimes hard decisions have to be made or at least we think they do. Sometimes it’s good to take a step back and see the complete picture and maybe get an opinion from those who you think may be affected. I love Scarlett and Chase. Talk about a rocky beginning! Whoa! I love small towns and their demographics. And who could get along without great friends and family? You have snow, s ...more
Darlene
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
My first reaction when I first started reading Sleigh Bells in the snow was this story is so cliche -complete with a Scrooge, Chase and an over-committed young woman, Scarlett. However, I read the prologue to this set of connected stories and fell in love with the enchanted town of Christmas Town, Maine. I am glad I read this wonderful story centering on Chase and Scarlett falling hopelessly in love. I highly recommend spending a few hours curled up on the couch enjoying Ms. McEwen heart warming ...more
Lori R
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great, clean, wholesome Christmas romance that is part of a series centered around a carousel and a Christmas wedding. I really liked Scarlet Ray. The name is perfect for this feisty and strong willed owner of the Hearth and Home decor shop. I enjoyed the sparks that flew when her landlord evicted her right before Christmas. Bah Humbug! This is a great story full of holiday fun, great lovable characters in Christmas Town, Maine. I received an advance copy of this book and I willingly chos ...more
Rachael
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Town is the perfect setting for this sweet, heartwarming Christmas romance. My favorite part of Sleigh Bells in the Snow was when Scarlett and Chase were at the Loon Country Lodge. They make a great couple and I really liked both of them, as well as their families. All of the characters were wonderful, and I'm glad that both Scarlett and Chase's moms each had a little side story.

C L
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. The disagreements between Claire and chase were funny. They are both family orientated which is lovely. I would definitely read again. Such a great story.
Evonne Hutton
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A lovely sweet Christmas romance!
Sometimes you need to fight for what you believe
Very well written with a good story line
Cathie
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very cute story with lots of twists and turns!!

This story was a great story about baggage and healing...and finding the right person to make you challenge your baggage...and heal.
Sherry Bohrmueller
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Claire McEwen has given us a heartwarming story that will make you wish you were reading in front of a fire, drinking hot cocoa, and it was snowing outside. Very good book!
Linda Phillips
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sleigh Bells and a Building

This is a sweet holiday story. There is conflict too, which makes it difficult for Romance to happen. I enjoyed the story.
Brenda
Dec 10, 2018
Jo McNally
Nov 07, 2018
Karen (BaronessBookTrove)
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Will Scarlett be able to save her beloved building?
Sleigh Bells in the Snow by Claire McEwen is a lovely book. I enjoyed the banter between the two main characters, the lovable corgi Holly, and of course the fantastic Christmas Town. Ms. McEwen did an excellent job on taking this bridesmaid tale and weaving into a great story. Scarlett is the first main character, and I love the passion that she has for everything. Chase is the second main character, and I enjoyed getting to know his hidden depths.
S
Sandy McMahon
Donna
Cynthia
Sep 09, 2019

• A Miracle for Christmas: 12 Days of Heartwarming Christmas (A Christmas Wedding Book 1)
  • His Christmas Carousel Baby: A Christmas Carousel Story
  • Santa School:  A Christmas Carousel Story
  • A Lake House Holiday: A Small-Town Christmas Romance Novel
  • A Gift Horse: A Christmas Carousel Story (12 Days of Heartwarming Christmas)
  • Our Christmas Promise: 12 Days of Heartwarming Christmas (A Christmas Wedding Book 5)
  • Pride and Presents: A Christmas Wedding Story (12 Days of Heartwarming Christmas)
  • The Dark Horse: A Christmas Carousel Story (12 Days of Heartwarming Christmas)
  • Paint Me a Christmas: A Christmas Carousel Story (12 Days of Heartwarming Christmas)
  • The Hope Chest
  • Defending Christmas: A Christmas Wedding Story
  • Five Golden Wishes
  • A Christmas Carousel Proposal: A Clean Romance - First Love Reunion (12 Days of Heartwarming Christmas Book 0)
  • Our Sweet Destiny (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens, #2)
  • Beach Blanket Homicide (Whispering Bay Mystery, #1)
  • Dear Santa
  • The Rancher's Homecoming
  • The Military Wife (A Heart of a Hero, #1)
Claire McEwen lives by the ocean in Northern California with her family and a scruffy, mischievous terrier. When not dreaming up new stories, she can be found digging in her garden with a lot of enthusiasm but, unfortunately, no green thumb. She loves discovering flea-market treasures, walking on the beach, dancing, traveling and reading, of course!