Start by marking “Billionaire's Christmas (Titans #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Billionaire's Christmas (Titans #2.5)

Billionaire's Christmas

(Titans #2.5)

4.73  ·  Rating details ·  15 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Billionaire philanthropist Rafe Sterling is a greedy man.

Hope Malloy, the woman of his dreams, has agreed to marry him. But Christmas is approaching, and the feelings evoked by the season make him want his own gift—a wedding date, and the promise of a baby or two.

While she’s madly in love with her fiancé, Hope wants time to adjust to her new life and Rafe’s sexy demands.
Expected publication: November 20th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Billionaire's Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Billionaire's Christmas

Erin Lewis
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review Billionaire’s Christmas (Titans #2.5) by Sierra Cartwright
I was so excited to hear that Sierra Cartwright was giving us a further glimpse into the lives of Rafe and Hope. I fell hard and fast for Rafe Sterling in the Billionaire’s Matchmaker and this story only cemented him further in my heart, although he is arrogant and at times a jerk there was something about him that ticked all my boxes.
Rafe has dark and kinky tastes and when he introduced Hope to them he had no idea how much
Linda Dunn
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All I want for Xmas is You...

When I learned that Sierra Cartwright was doing a follow up novella on Rafe and Hope, I was so excited. I wanted to know what happened to this couple after reading their story in Billionaire's Matchmaker. I was not disappointed. We pick up after Rafe and Hope are engaged to marry and to Rafe it cannot happen soon enough.

Hope is madly, deeply in love with Rafe but still struggles with her insecurities that she will not be enough for him. She still feels inexperienced
Rhonda
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved getting a continuing story with Rafe and Hope. While Hope still is insecure about herself, Rafe is patient with her. Their relationship evolves even more in this touching holiday story. I fell more in love with Rafe and kept cheering Hope on!! Really loved this one!
Theresa
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful holiday Novella. I was so excited to get more Rafe and Hope. Hope’s introduction and continued education of all things BDSM is so fascinating. Rafe, being the stubborn, workaholic, control freak that he is, I’m still amazed at the patience he shows Hope as she learns her way through his BDSM world. She’s learned she can submit without losing who she is. In fact, Rafe wouldn’t want a doormat, anyway. Without realizing it at the time he was ambushed by his mother and sister with H ...more
Samm Lynn
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic followup to Billionaire’s Matchmaker. While it can be read as a standalone, I would strongly recommend reading Billionaire's Matchmaker first, just to get a better understanding and to see what our couple has gone through to get to this point.

The story continues to develop the relationship between Hope and Rafe and the Dom/sub aspect, as well (Hope is still very new to the lifestyle). It also introduces a lot of Titans that are going to need to find their matches. Some smoki
Melinda  Parker
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rafe and Hope are enjoying a good life. Both at the height of their game but there's just a couple of things Rafe still needs to complete his life...Hope as his wife and a baby on the way.

This couple gives their all to each other. Rafe revels in Hope's submission and Hope in Rafe's dominance. But Hope's insecurities that she's not enough invade her life. Rafe must show her there's nothing to these fears.

Sweet but steamy Christmas wish come true.
Dar
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads, bdsm
This was a wonderful check-in with a couple who are living their HEA! Rafe and Hope are so clearly in love, it wraps you up in from the pages. They are electric in their scenes, with Hope easily submitting to Rafe when he is her Dom. An HEA doesn't mean there aren't things to learn about each other, or figure out, just that you do it together as you build your life

A wonderfully sexy holiday treat!
Jo-Ann Forrest
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hope and Rafe’s christmas is naughty, nice and everything in between. Since Hope is getting a membership in the Zeta’s, she opened up to Rafe’s domination, love and adoration. Their emotions are pure and intense and will make them crave so much more out of life. A wonderful christmas story, a little kinky but so hot!
Amanda Ake-myers
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another great installment to this series!! The characters are evolving more and more as the series continues!! You feel the love and emotion from the. You can't go wrong with a book by Sierra Cartwright!!
Mayas
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well Rafe knows how to not only wait it out but provide encouragement and subspace.

I was totally blown away with the growth of their relationship but also how Rafe single handedly eased Hopea fears and self doubts. This story was sensual and so emotionally sexual that you couldn't NOT love it.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am loving this series and this holiday story was no different. With super sexy Rafe and his new sub Hope finding their way together, Rafe is being greedy and wants more. This was a great read with Hope finding herself and her place with her future and Rafe getting all he wants.
Rene
Shelves: bdsm, holidays, tycoons
5T/4H
Israel Sonny
Nov 07, 2018
Nov 18, 2018
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
 I am really enjoying this new series. Getting to see Rafe & Hope again so soon is a great bonus. You just got to love Christmas and a love story. We get a lot of good feelings as well as experience the hot ones too. I can't wait until we meet more of the characters and witness their happy ever afters.
A.S.
Jennifer  Thompson
Melinda Parker
Anne McCarthy
Nov 07, 2018
Sierra is a USA Today, International Best-Selling author who wrote her first book at age nine and hasn't stopped since.
Sierra invites you to share the complex journey of love and desire, of surrender and commitment.
Her own journey has taught her that trusting takes guts and courage, and her work is a celebration for everyone who is willing to take that risk.

Titans (2 books)
  • Sexiest Billionaire  (Titans #1)
  • Billionaire's Matchmaker (Titans #2)