Start by marking “Billionaire's Christmas (Titans #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Billionaire's Christmas (Titans #2.5)

Billionaire's Christmas

(Titans #2.5)

Billionaire philanthropist Rafe Sterling is a greedy man.

Hope Malloy, the woman of his dreams, has agreed to marry him. But Christmas is approaching, and the feelings evoked by the season make him want his own gift—a wedding date, and the promise of a baby or two.

While she’s madly in love with her fiancé, Hope wants time to adjust to her new life and Rafe’s sexy demand
Published November 20th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Billionaire's Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Billionaire's Christmas

Start your review of Billionaire's Christmas (Titans #2.5)
Erin Lewis
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review Billionaire’s Christmas (Titans #2.5) by Sierra Cartwright
I was so excited to hear that Sierra Cartwright was giving us a further glimpse into the lives of Rafe and Hope. I fell hard and fast for Rafe Sterling in the Billionaire’s Matchmaker and this story only cemented him further in my heart, although he is arrogant and at times a jerk there was something about him that ticked all my boxes.
Rafe has dark and kinky tastes and when he introduced Hope to them he had no idea how much
Linda Dunn
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All I want for Xmas is You...

When I learned that Sierra Cartwright was doing a follow up novella on Rafe and Hope, I was so excited. I wanted to know what happened to this couple after reading their story in Billionaire's Matchmaker. I was not disappointed. We pick up after Rafe and Hope are engaged to marry and to Rafe it cannot happen soon enough.

Hope is madly, deeply in love with Rafe but still struggles with her insecurities that she will not be enough for him. She still feels inexperienced
Rhonda
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved getting a continuing story with Rafe and Hope. While Hope still is insecure about herself, Rafe is patient with her. Their relationship evolves even more in this touching holiday story. I fell more in love with Rafe and kept cheering Hope on!! Really loved this one!
Saskia
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
A short novella in the Titan's world and in this story we go back to Hope and Rafe. I can be read as a standalone, but you will get more enjoyed if you have read the previous book Billionaire matchmaker first.

I enjoyed reading about how Hope and Rafe are doing a few months after the previous book ended and catching up on them. Their relationship has evolved, but there are still boundaries that Hope hasn’t crossed yet. And we also get in inside in the Titan world.

It is a wonderful sexy novella

Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 2.5 from Titan series by Sierra Cartwright
This is a short story about Rafe and Hope HEA Christmas.
This is first I’ve read that his series and characters but I love every bit. You don’t feel like you’ve missed part of story with only reading this one but definitely making me was to backtrack and buy other books.
Like most SC books this is incredibly hot and sensual. If your not into heavy BDSM then this won’t appealed you but this writer is fantastic with the lifestyle and great way to int
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
 I am really enjoying this new series. Getting to see Rafe & Hope again so soon is a great bonus. You just got to love Christmas and a love story. We get a lot of good feelings as well as experience the hot ones too. I can't wait until we meet more of the characters and witness their happy ever afters. ...more
Dar
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads, bdsm
This was a wonderful check-in with a couple who are living their HEA! Rafe and Hope are so clearly in love, it wraps you up in from the pages. They are electric in their scenes, with Hope easily submitting to Rafe when he is her Dom. An HEA doesn't mean there aren't things to learn about each other, or figure out, just that you do it together as you build your life

A wonderfully sexy holiday treat!
Debbie Watson
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rafe and Hope take us on another amazing hot, sexy journey. Love this entire series but Rafe and Hope hold a special place in my heart. Can't wait for more! ...more
Jo-Ann Forrest
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hope and Rafe’s christmas is naughty, nice and everything in between. Since Hope is getting a membership in the Zeta’s, she opened up to Rafe’s domination, love and adoration. Their emotions are pure and intense and will make them crave so much more out of life. A wonderful christmas story, a little kinky but so hot!
Samm Lynn
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic followup to Billionaire’s Matchmaker. While it can be read as a standalone, I would strongly recommend reading Billionaire's Matchmaker first, just to get a better understanding and to see what our couple has gone through to get to this point.

The story continues to develop the relationship between Hope and Rafe and the Dom/sub aspect, as well (Hope is still very new to the lifestyle). It also introduces a lot of Titans that are going to need to find their matches. Some smoki
Mayas
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well Rafe knows how to not only wait it out but provide encouragement and subspace.

I was totally blown away with the growth of their relationship but also how Rafe single handedly eased Hopea fears and self doubts. This story was sensual and so emotionally sexual that you couldn't NOT love it.
Melinda  Parker
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rafe and Hope are enjoying a good life. Both at the height of their game but there's just a couple of things Rafe still needs to complete his life...Hope as his wife and a baby on the way.

This couple gives their all to each other. Rafe revels in Hope's submission and Hope in Rafe's dominance. But Hope's insecurities that she's not enough invade her life. Rafe must show her there's nothing to these fears.

Sweet but steamy Christmas wish come true.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am loving this series and this holiday story was no different. With super sexy Rafe and his new sub Hope finding their way together, Rafe is being greedy and wants more. This was a great read with Hope finding herself and her place with her future and Rafe getting all he wants.
Amanda Ake-Myers
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another great installment to this series!! The characters are evolving more and more as the series continues!! You feel the love and emotion from the. You can't go wrong with a book by Sierra Cartwright!! ...more
Lynn Reynolds
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
I know that the author says that this can be read as a standalone – which is nice since it surrounds the holiday. But our couple has a story titled Billionaire’s Matchmaker. If you really want to know how these two came to be, you really should read that book first before starting here.

Hope Malloy loves to please her guy. Rafe Sterling loves to tease his lady. He loves to leave her hot and bothered which in turn does the same for us. It was nice to see that our couple’s story wasn’t finished and
Lit. 4 Ladies
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, holiday, tycoons
RATING:5 TEACUPS / 4 HANDCUFFS

I received a free review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

RENE’S THOUGHTS:
* I loved spending time with Rafe and Hope again. I smiled and giggled my way through the entire story. There is nothing like a sexy holiday romance!
* As a couple, these two are a perfect match. And I don’t just mean in terms of kink! Even if Rafe wants to move at lightning speed, they both have the same goals - to get married, start a family and share a life together.
* Rafe
Kathy Wideman
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book can be read as a standalone and that is how I read it. However, I really wished I would have read the others books first. It wasn’t that I felt I was missing something or confused I just wanted to know their whole story. This book was a quick read steamy read. This is a BDSM romance. The characters drew me in and I can’t wait to read more about them. Rafe and Hope have a great relationship. She is everything he never knew he wanted and he can’t wait for them to start the rest of their ...more
Cassandra Caress
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
When you read Billionaire’s Christmas, you know exactly what you want for Christmas. It has everything you need from a Christmas novella...sexy and steamy, funny and festive, love, trust, insecurities, acceptance and a hysterical Christmas Day!

You don’t necessarily have to read Billionaire’s Matchmaker to enjoy this novella, but a lot of things will make more sense, if you understand where Rafe and Hope are coming from. I loved come back to them and witness their growing love and understanding a
Theresa
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful holiday Novella. I was so excited to get more Rafe and Hope. Hope’s introduction and continued education of all things BDSM is so fascinating. Rafe, being the stubborn, workaholic, control freak that he is, I’m still amazed at the patience he shows Hope as she learns her way through his BDSM world. She’s learned she can submit without losing who she is. In fact, Rafe wouldn’t want a doormat, anyway. Without realizing it at the time he was ambushed by his mother and sister with H ...more
Katrina
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
BILLIONAIRE'S CHRISTMAS is a companion novella to book 2 in the Titans. It is however a standalone so can be read on its own. I haven't read the previous books and found this a very easy and perfect read.
Rafe and Hope have been engaged for a little while and preparing to start a new life as a family. In fact they want kids straight away. Rafe and Hope share the BDSM lifestyle and Hope is still learning the ropes (no pun intended). Hope has some hesitation and insecurities which may affect thei
Jenn
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
In the latest installment of the Titan series, we check back in with Rafe and Hope. Rafe and Hope are engaged and hopelessly in love, and Rafe is pushing her to set a wedding date. That's not the only thing that he is pushing- her boundaries become smaller and smaller as their relationship grows. It's nice to revisit the couple after they have had their happily ever after. As always, Sierra writes a BDSM love story the way it is meant to be with love, trust, and understanding.

To truly understand
Evita
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story is a continuing of Rafe and Hope's story. I, however, have not read their initial story, but I at no time felt lost with the storyline. I will, however, want to read how they became a couple.

Rafe and Hope are such a great couple and are continuing into their love story as well as their D/s dynamic. Awesome holiday parties, awesome look into Quartet as our couple gets more and more immersed into the BDSM lifestyle.

Adored their story, I want more!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy
Elaine Swinney
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I did receive an ARC copy of this book and In chose to review it. I am a fan of Sierra Cartwright. I have been reading her since I found her on Harlequin/Silhouette. I have to say this is one well written story. I don't do spoilers but I can say get this one you will love it. Please remember it is a BDSM Story so please remember this if you get this book. I will encourage you to get the first two books of this series it will help you see what is going on. This one is worth your time and effort!! ...more
Lynette Ottley
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
BDSM Christmas

Charismatic billionaire Rafe Sterling, of Sterling Hotel empire is continuing to bring beautiful Hope Malloy of Matchmaker Prestige into his secret, prestigious Titans world. And his awe inspiring BDSM lifestyle. She acknowledges his dominance and her submission to him. Will he marry her?

A trip to New Orleans, a visit to Hope's mother and sister on Christmas eve is a prelude to a exciting opening of a present by Hope.
Melanie Marnell
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Perfect Match

Rafe Sterling and Hope Malloy celebrate the Christmas season as she becomes a Titan and overcomes one of her worst fears. In his usual Dominant way he keeps Hope on edge and draws out her pleasure. Rafe is a strong sexy character I really love. His sensuality is enthralling and Hope Malloy is, in every way, the perfect match for him. I liked that we met some characters that may inhabit some future Titans books.
Aimz
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I LOVE THIS BOOK!

Rafe is one of my all time favorite Doms! This is a continuation to intense chemistry between Hope and Rafe (introduced in Billionaire's Matchmaker). I could not put this book down. This is a quick read that brings these two closer together in so many amazing ways. Sierra knows how keep the chemistry alive and burning! Loved this story!
Bellafyre
"That sound - your suffering - thrills me."

"Your tears would make this more wonderful."

"I think you might enjoy me beating you in public."

Yeah, you know what, Rafe is douchebag. That's it. End of story.

For all the kinky BDSM elements that are in this, the actual sex part is written very poorly, if at all.
Katherine
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful short story, that continues the love story from book 1 but you do not have to read book 1 to enjoy this steamy number.

Sierra Cartwright has created a world you want to live in and this steamy Christmas story continues the development of that world while bringing a little Christmas cheer to us all.
Cynthia Siermienski
Billionaire's Christmas

Another wonderful book.I have enjoyed this series so much,I have ordered another series by you. I hope there will be more about the Titans and their finding their subs.
zoegrl
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Xmas with Rafe & Hope

As time goes on their BDSM relationship grows. Rafe is a bit of a Sadist! And Hope loves it. They are growing stronger as a couple & a D/s couple. It's a beautiful transition!!

Happy Merry!! Enjoy!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• No Love Lost (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #5)
  • Wicked as Sin (One-Mile & Brea, Part One Wicked & Devoted, #1)
  • Defiance (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13.5)
  • Long Lost (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten #4)
  • Lethal Balance (Sons of the Survivalist, #2)
  • Charmed (Masters and Mercenaries, #20.5)
  • Wicked Ever After (Wicked & Devoted #2)
  • Not a Hero (Sons of the Survivalist, #1)
  • I Will Not Beg (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #6)
  • The Mentor and the Master: A Submissive Series Novella
  • Secrets of the Heart (Brie's Submission, #20)
  • Lost in You (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #3)
  • Seducing the Bride (Forbidden Confessions, #2)
  • What You See (Sons of the Survivalist, #3)
  • Seducing the Enemy (Forbidden Confessions, #4)
  • More Than Dare You (More Than Words, #6)
  • Seducing the Stranger (Forbidden Confessions, #3)
  • Seduced by the Bodyguard (Forbidden Confessions #5)
Sierra is a USA Today, International Best-Selling author who wrote her first book at age nine and hasn't stopped since.
Sierra invites you to share the complex journey of love and desire, of surrender and commitment.
Her own journey has taught her that trusting takes guts and courage, and her work is a celebration for everyone who is willing to take that risk.

Titans (4 books)
  • Sexiest Billionaire (Titans, #1)
  • Billionaire's Matchmaker (Titans, #2)
  • Determined Billionaire (Titans #3)
  • Scandalous Billionaire (Titans #4)