Start by marking “Creating Warriors: Fiann Company .5” as Want to Read:
Creating Warriors: Fiann Company .5

Creating Warriors: Fiann Company .5

(Fiann Company 0.5)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  4 reviews
This is a prequel to the Fiann Company. This story focuses on the parents of Kendrix and Kai. This takes place during the first war between the humans and the supernaturals.
He is a human soldier fighting for his life. She is a farmers daughter pretending to be a man so she can fight. As death is ready to claim them both they are chosen for a destiny that may Will kill the
Published September 14th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Creating Warriors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Creating Warriors

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Monica
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

I enjoyed the first book but imo this one surpassed the first one.it was well written and really helped me understand some of the charators better.i did cry some.if you like paranormal ramance then i recommend this boo
Fawn Michaels
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So I sort of read out of order it seems. But, this story was amazing. Sometimes I'm iffy reading stories about prophecies because some stories just don't nail it right. But, Vanessa Ross nailed this one. I was captivated from the very beginning to the very end and I need to read more. Amazing story!
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just wow!!
The love that Abraham has for Bea is so beautiful that is spans loss and hundreds of years .
The sacrifice the three of them make for all of the world shows just how strong their love is , and that is this story that leads us to Kai and Kendrick's stories.
Heather
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not a bad book. I'm going to read the other books. Interesting start. Can't wait to.see where it goes
Vanessa Ross
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Danielle Chilcott
Dec 24, 2018
Kassy Robinson
is currently reading it
Jan 30, 2019
Vanessa Ross is an educator and service dog trainer. Her passion is assisting others that have fallen on hard times. She comes from a military family and loves her country. Vanessa is an avid reader and writer in the paranormal romance genre. And believes it is important to escape into another world to manage the craziness of our current world.

Fiann Company (3 books)
  • Eagle’s Keeper (Fiann Company 1)
  • Royal’s Light (Fiann Company 2)
  • Bear ‘s War (Fiann Company 3)