Start by marking “The Whole Package” as Want to Read:
The Whole Package

The Whole Package

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  1,269 Ratings  ·  196 Reviews
Bailey Webb has stressed and worried about her special needs sister Hazel ever since their mom took off. She’s struggling to keep both their heads above water until a chance meeting changes her life forever.

From the moment Shawn Reed meets Bailey, all he wants to do is protect her. Not only does she need help but so does her sister, and he’s ready to step up to the plate.
Published September 14th 2018

♡Tonya♡
Pure Alexa Riley gold!

I have said it before and I'll say it again, I could read these stories one right after another. Sweet and safe, with a heaping dose of sugar!

-zero cheating
-no pushing away
-awesome hero
-no violence of any nature
-safe- neither with others after meeting
-good epilogue but I needed much more into the future (which is why it was not 5 stars)
Alexa Riley
Sep 15, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
She's live!!! http://geni.us/ExUwoM

Gi's Spot Reviews
One of the all time SWEETEST little AR reads! <3
Kayla Brunson
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
”I want the whole package, Bailey. That’s what I’m after.”

This was easily a 5 star read from me. This was so damn sweet and I had a smile on my face the entire time I read this one! I not only adored the relationship between Bailey and Shawn but also how Shawn scared for her sister Hazel. He took care of them and considered them his family. If that doesn't make you swoon, then I don't know what will.

This was a sweet fairytale with a happily ever after that I highly recommend!

** ARC provided
Jenny
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cheesy and romantic. Hero is sweet and dreamy. Gotta love AR!
Sabrina The Trash Queen
2.5/5 stars ⭐ ...more
Kelly
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Holy sweetness overload!

Shawn has to be one of the sweetest hero's that I have read in a long, long time. But don't let that sweetness fool you. Hidden behind that sweetness is a possessive, protective alpha who will do anything for what he considers his.

Bailey was a sweetheart and I absolutely adored her little sister Hazel. I swooned with the way Shawn was towards Hazel.

Definitely worth..

4 big stars!

❤Sana❤
Sep 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018, novella
3 insta-lusty stars⭐

description

“I want the whole package, Bailey. That’s what I’m after.”

Sugar...

description

A one hundred percent Alexa Riley ridiculousness with so many cheesy greasy epilogues, a virgin hero, a virgin heroine and a cow named sugar.
Chitra *CJ*
"The Whole Package" is the story of Bailey and Shawn.

A typical AR dystopic ideal universe novella where two strangers meet, have instant attraction and fall madly in love, find out there is double cherry and pop it with enough sweetness to counteract a sugarcane and molasses mix only to find the perfect happiest of happily ever after.

At this point, I read these to kill time, and in hope for an angsty, passionate, taboo-ish read. Alas.

Safe

1.75/5
Janie
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shawn and Bailey were both awesome but Hazel stole the show.
Nova
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I simply love anything that Alexa Riley writes, they are always entertaining from start to finish.

Bailey is awesome, she lives to look after her sister Hazel who has some special needs. Her mother has upped and disappeared leaving her with a house and car in desperate need of some serious repairs although her main priority right now is being able to afford the medication her sister needs. Working on the checkout of a grocery store she is hopeful of getting a promotion and decides to attend the
Elizabeth Neal
Bailey has essentially raised her younger sister, Hazel, since she was born. Their mom is always concerned about other things and finally gets to a point where she just up and leaves. While neither Bailey nor Hazel are upset about that, Bailey is stressing with covering all the bills, including the medical ones her special needs sister requires.

Shawn, as his mom before him, has worked his way from the bottom of the company to the top, ans has recently taken over leadership from her. As such, he
Janice Somers
The story is amazing. I am so happy to have read this one.
Bailey is struggling to work and care for her, special needs sister, Hazel. The home they have lived in is in need of repairs and her car is in need of repairs also. But she in hope of receiving a promotion at work. She has plans to go to the company's shareholder meeting, the CEO is also suppose to be there and hoping to talk to him.
Shawn Reed is CEO of Community Mart grocery stores. He has been traveling around to all the stores. The
Sharon Dunn
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It’s the book that you just want to keep reading and reading. Rich business owner who comes in to save the girl that has nothing but is always helping others. Sweet romantic love story that will having you smiling until the very end.
Book Snob Sue
Such a sweet, sweet read. Bailey is such a sweetheart, like bring her home to mom keep kind of sweet, she’s trying to take care of her adorable special needs little sister after their mother ran out on them. Shawn is the CEO of a grocery store chain and is honestly just a great guy. They were just so damn sweet together and the way Shawn was with her and her little sister was everything. It made my heart happy to read. Honestly all Alexa Riley books make my heart happy, which is why I always rea ...more
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Adorable!! Not as smutty as many other AR books (kind of a nice change) but still a delightful story if you love heroes who swoop in and make lives better and heroines who are doing everything they can to take care of those they love!
N.N. Light
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Incredible story and don't you just love that cover!?!

Reviewed by: Mrs. N

My Rating: 5+ stars
Tesha Moucheron
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My heart is a big ball of mush. This was the sweetest story ever. I mean could Shawn get any more perfect? To know where the idea of this story came from makes it that much more sweeter. I'm gushing over this book. Love the bond between sister, I'm very close to mine. I love that he not only loved Bailey, but he truly love her sister too. She wasn't just a responsibility, he made her apart of everything. So in love with this one, I know I say that every time. But this one has that based on a tru ...more
Neringa Neringiukas
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was amazing story. It was sweet, charming and... Well, a perfect story for relaxed read. I loved Shawn. That man... I need Shawn in my life.
Dee's Books
It's love, Alexa Riley's style! The Whole Package" was a really quick, sweet and smexy read! The characters pop off the pages! Another delightful read!

Always love the three epilogues that Alexa Riley gives her readers too!

Favorite quote: “I want the whole package, Bailey. That’s what I’m after.” -, hero, Shawn Reed

5 Her sweetness stars! *****
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pure Alexa Riley...insta-everything

Bailey and Shawn were all kinds of sweet together. It wasn't as hot as some of her other books. Bailey's sister, Hazel, was nothing but light and goodness and smiles. (view spoiler) Nice epilogue to finish it off.
Stephanie
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful

What I liked - Almost everything. I love stories when both characters are virgins, or at least not slutty. Hazel was the best. I love how Shawn was with her.

What I didn't like - The main issue I have with this book is that there were a couple inconsistencies. I also saw a few errors.
Adriane (◉‿◉)
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I want to read a story about Hazel! :)
Amanda Forrester
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story was just delightful! It felt like a complete story and was just so incredibly sweet. Loved it! And I swear, no lie, I was crying over the very last couple of sentences. Amazing!
C.J.
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Seriously sweet from the first page to the last. Loved Hazel.
phoebess
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviews
There was something missing in The Whole Package. I can't exactly put my finger on what it was, though. I just wasn't feeling the chemistry between main characters, I guess.
M.K.
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shawn and Bailey were sweet! I loved the way Shawn was with Hazel! A must read by Alexa Riley!
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I haven't read an AR book in a while. I forgot how sweet and hot and sexy the Heros are. And this one was no different

Shawn was just freaking dreamy. What wasn't there to love about this story. Sweet, insta-love, hot alpha male and a heroine that your heart will just break. What always gets me is when there is a heroine that goes out of her way to take care of her family. And this be will just have you crying your eyes out. Shawn made me fall in love with him from the start and this story will h
April Symes
This was sweet fairytale of a read. Shawn makes for a hunk of a hero while Bailey is a sweet, sassy heroine. This is one awesome, classic Alexa Riley read that is heavy with the sweetness, not as much on the smutty factor but still a beautiful, and sweet love story that will have you rooting for the main characters. It is a very good romance story that has the romance and insta-love factor. This is a story to be savored page by page. AR has another classic hit on their hands.

My rating: 4.7 stars
Genieinachanelbottle
The Whole Package is a beautiful love story that stole My heart completely!
The Romance between Bailey & Shawn is sweet sexy N totally swoon worthy!

This book means a lot to me as I have a Special Needs little brother who is my heart so I really connected emotionally with the relationship between Bailey & Hazel it is a forever kind of love that these characters share much more than just sisters. Bailey is a protector, mother and best friend!

I absolutely devoured this book and can't wait
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
  • You and Me, Always
    $14.99 $2.99
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)