Start by marking “The Protector” as Want to Read:
The Protector

The Protector

Lucas…

I’m a shell-shocked former soldier. I keep my head down, focus on my bodyguard job. But when my new client is Gracie Monroe, the country’s most famous pop star, things start to unravel with a quickness.

Her body tempts me like no other. Her smile lights up the darkness inside me. The feel of her lips on my skin sets my soul on fire. I can’t have her. I’m all wrong f
Published September 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Protector, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Protector

Caroline Doig
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Gracie Monroe who is the biggest pop star out, on her way back to the limo her fans are screaming at her for autographs and she gladly does that but then a man comes up to her he loses his temper with her and brings a box cutter out of his pocket. He attacks Gracie and she thinks that she is going to be stabbed but he grabs her by her and half pulls and cuts the hair from her head, suddenly a big security guys grabs her and puts her in the limousine. That’s all I’m going to ...more
Space Cowgirl
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Her Secret Self. Loneliness💔 is Such a Sad affair

Gracie Monroe💃💋, is a huge pop music star, spoiled brat, and self promoter of her own line of fitness clothes and makeup. She has it all and nothing at all.
Her mother is still trying to control her life, but she refuses to allow her back in. But when Lucas🐺🍆🌋, a former Navy SEAL turned bodyguard turns out to be the son of her mother's current lawyer boyfriend, Gracie💃💋 has a melt down! She feels like she'll never get away from her mother's negativ
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an intriguing story. Gracie has a music career and Lucas is her body guard with secrets of his own. There is a connection between them right from the beginning. Her life is lived in the public and with the bon growing between them will they survive especially now that Gracie has a crazy stalker following her every move. I voluntarily agreed to receive an ARC of this book for an honest review.
Modern
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
You gotta love a story that has a bit of crazy twists. Lucas and Gracie are well developed characters and their story has elements of romance, comedy, angst and drama. Connor does a great job at fleshing out all the characters in this story and writing their journey that draws and maintains your attention. I received this book for a voluntary, completely honest and non incentivized review.
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story about the pop star and her body guard. They each have a past they would like to forget, but as their attraction heats up, and the danger to Gracie increases Lucas can't help but want to protect her, for life! Great story line with characters you hate and love, it's the perfect afternoon escape!
Kathy
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Gracie is an up and coming artist who is very popular in the public eye and has a stalker. Lucas is there to protect her but has some secrets of his own. They are both attracted to each other but can he keep her safe? This is a book that is well written with an intriguing story. Enjoy
Kim F
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong, intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author. I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Pat
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was such an enjoyable read that I ended up reading it in one sitting! The storyline was well written and the characters were well rounded! The chemistry between Gracie and Lucas was hot and I was totally enthralled as the pages were turned!
Shelly Celli
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Sweet story that kept me involved and interested the whole way through. I’m looking forward to reading more from this author. I’m voluntarily reviewing an advanced reader copy of this book.
Nate
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved Gracie & Lucas' story. It really makes you realize what some of these famous people have to deal with. Wow. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book.
Ren
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily review an Advance Reader Copy of this book. Great story...
Bettina