Start by marking “I Am Pusheen the Cat” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
I Am Pusheen the Cat

Claire Belton

I Am Pusheen the Cat

This collection of oh-so-cute kitty comics—an online cult phenomenon, now for the first time in an adorable gift book—Pusheen combines the online reach of The Oatmeal’s How to Tell if Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You with the super-sweet appeal of Hello Kitty.With more than 2 million page views a month, 500,000+ blog subscribers, and 500,000+ Facebook followers, Pusheen is ...more
Published 2013

To ask other readers questions about I Am Pusheen the Cat, please sign up.
Nayeli Got it at $15 dollars paperback at Barnes & Noble.

karen

sometimes internet sensations do not make the transition into book sensations gracefully. this is one of those times.

and it might just be me. before everyone started reviewing this book on here, i had never heard of pusheen. this is a theme with me. grumpy cat, dog shaming - all that stuff i learned existed as websites and memes only after a book crossed my path.

i am barely a part of this world.

and so i read this book because that cat is cute, and everyone seemed to be celebrating pusheen with g
JV
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 paw-sitive, meow-nificent stars!

My heart goes BOING BOING BOING for that charming, grey, plump, tabby cat!

Meet our residential furr-iendly buddy, Pusheen!

Not her! But that will do, I think...

Wait, this one's the ONE!

I have to admit that I'm a canine lover by default, but Pusheen captures my heart in ways that I would love to squish, pinch, cuddle, and squeeze her for being unbearably cute! (Psshhhh! Keep quiet, I don't want my dog to hear this. He's a tad jealous!)

Filled with hilarious antics
Summer
Oct 28, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Summer by: Nora
*Received from Netgalley.*

Join me in obsessing over the cuteness of Pusheen:

descript

CUTENESS OVERLOAD. Seriously, if you're having a bad day, read I Am Pusheen the Cat. It's possibly one of the most adorable books I've ever read. Makes me want to have a cat. Or become a cat.
Josu Grilli
Un libro supersencillo, gracioso y lleno de cosas originales. Las hay más y menos originales, pero por lo general son ideas alocadas que te hacen reírte con Pusheen :D Lo que más me ha gustado ha sido el dibujo, el cómo Pusheen con dos simples cambios en los ojos pasa de estar triste a estar enfadado. Es un dibujo tan sencillo pero tan cuqui que es difícil no sentir apego por él. ¿Habrá más libros de Pusheen? Porque si es así, yo los quiero todos ♥ ¡Y es que se me ha hecho corto!
Sh3llraiser (grumpybookgrrrl)
I bought this for my almost-9 year old daughter at her school fair and we loved it.

She has actually drawn Pusheen art before and the burger one is featured in this.

This is a really basic, easy, quick read with cute pictures of Pusheen during the different seasons and holidays and doing activities.

I really liked the section of Pusheen as different animals.

Navessa
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Up until recently I had never heard of Pusheen the Cat. I have no idea how as I love cats, love reading internet posts about the funny things that cats do, love looking at pictures of cats doing said funny things, etc, etc, etc. It took my friends on Goodreads and BookLikes reading this for Pusheen to appear on my radar and when I realized that this was up on NetGalley, I quickly requested it.

This book is adorable. If you're a cat owner, you should read this. I recognized so many different beha
Heidi The Hippie Reader
As I've mentioned in a few other reviews, my nine year old hates to read. It breaks my heart. I'm constantly searching for titles to pique her interest and I struck gold with this little book, I am Pusheen the Cat.

Usually, when I bring a book home from work for her, she takes one look at the title and then puts it on her desk. Where it sits, until I have to take it back to the library again. This one was a completely different experience. I handed it to her. She sat down. She opened the book and
Liz* Fashionably Late
Thanks for the rec, Noora!

First of all, I need to be honest with you. I don't like cats. Don't hate me yet, I do have my reasons and it has to do with a bad childhood experience... that being said, I love Pusheen. My dogs will hate me if they read this, but I think she's so adorable and cute it's impossible not love her. Can I say Stormy is the most beautiful cat sister in the world? xD

I have the suspicion I may have been a cat in another life... Claire Belton is a wonderful author, I'm not a c
Nora
I received a free copy of this book from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

This was probably the most adorable thing I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I spend way too much time on Pusheen's blog, giggling like a preschooler at her silly kitty antics. This is a wonderful compendium of many of our favorite kitty's tidbits of advice on how to live the best life: a cat's life. Honestly, it's a good thing Pusheen isn't real or I would've hugged her to death by now. I am seriously jealou
Jack
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I Am Pusheen The Cat. What can I say that hasn't already been said? Pusheen changed my life, from the moment I met her. Her beauty, her talent, her modesty. I constantly wanted to reach out and touch her, feel her fur through my fingers. She has an admirable sense of humour, and many hobbies including eating, sleeping, and of course, blogging. She is cunning and intelligent. She loves food, and lives by the 5 second rule. She is perfect. She is Pusheen the Cat.

But seriously, this book is one of
Freckles
Tohle bylo loštomilý. ♥ ♥ ♥
Rose
I knew that I would be sold by Pusheen's first comic collection when I saw one of the panels comparing her to Batman.

"I Am Pusheen the Cat" is an adorable collection of short comics that are based on a series of internet memes that have become wickedly popular (and for good reason!). If it were possible to die of maximum cuteness and hilarity, I probably would've done so over this brief read.

Pusheen, alongside her younger sister Stormy, are showcased in five parts - an introduction to Pusheen, t
Lily ☁️
I Am Pusheen the Cat has to be one of the cutest, most adorable books I have ever marveled at, and browsing through it, I more than once wished to be a cat* a child again, just so there would be the slim chance of someone giving this book to me as a present.

*(view spoiler)

But in all seriousness; who could resist this lovely cat?

description

Note: if you have little sisters, or nieces, I’m quite certain they’d
Shannon
Oct 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I never wrote a review for this one but I just came across something I have to share:

THERE ARE PUSHEEN PLUSHIES COMING OUT!

Still no real review, but if you like Pusheen you'll like this book. Simple as that.

Absolutely adorable. Thanks NetGalley!
Marianne (Boricuan Bookworms)
Before I read this book, I had assumed that Pusheen was just a Facebook emoticon. I'm so glad I picked this comic up! It's a quick, entertaining, and adorable read. Fans of cute drawings and adorable cats will love this! We get to see Pusheen and all her antics, plus we also see her sister, Stormy.

Screen Shot 2013-10-16 at 4.44.16 PM

I loved how this book could make you laugh and want to share with other people the cuteness that is Pusheen! I was randomly stopping and laughing at random pages before finishing. This is usually abou
Tisha
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you are on Facebook, I bet you know Pusheen! She is an ADORABLE little kitten who has some stickers of herself on Messenger.

So this book features that little, fluffy, cute kitten Pusheen and her little sister Stormy. The pages are filled with beautiful and lovely illustrations of them. SOOOOO CUTE!!!! *________*

Just check out these lovely illustrations below-

Note: If you are expecting some fine literature here, well, ummm…then you should avoid this book. It’s just a fun read!
Andrea ❤Ninja Bunneh❤
I have 3 cats. I look at them sometimes and ponder what's going on in their little kitty brains. Pusheen has given me the enlightening answers I seek.

photo pusheen1_zps56053b55.gif

I grinned like a fool while reading.

5 Nutella chocolate chip cookie stars
Jordan
Aug 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Marshmallows and Unicorns
Skye Kilaen
An adorable little ball of fluff and cuteness. I'm flipping back through it as I write this and I can't help but smile. Great pick for even very young kids or cat people of any age who enjoy a lighthearted cartoon book now and then. For extra enjoyment, procure a child who's already read it and have them sit next to you while you read it and periodically laugh, so the child can lean over excitedly to see what you just read and laugh with you.
Kayla Eklund
I am slightly obsessed with Pusheen. I discovered it about five or six years ago, and have loved it ever since. It might because Pusheen is a cat, and I have an obsession with cats. I saw that there was a graphic novel called I Am Pusheen the Cat, and had to check it out. I enjoyed it.

I Am Pusheen the Cat was hysterical. I loved seeing all of Pusheen's adventures, and learning more about her. There's something about her that just so adorable. I especially loved the "Understanding your cat's emo
Abyss
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-own
"Domov je tam, kam složíš zadek." Má za ušima!

Košišta si obouvá maršmelákové papuče, když je supernóbl jezdí na jednorožci a dodržuje kníratý listopad s grácií... je prostě tak roštomilá, že ji budete chtít špapat :D
Ale Rivero
Creo que me esperaba mucho más de este librito, y como que se me quedó corto.
Las imágenes de Pusheen no me han conquistado en su totalidad, más bien pocas son las que me gustaron en realidad, y varias por los comentarios adjuntos.
Es un libro súper rápido, por el mismo hecho de que posee muy poco texto, creo que en lo qué más me tardé fue en leer los agradecimientos, y probablemente me llevó en total unos 2o minutos más o menos.
En cuanto a edición, es perfecta, me gusta mucho la portada, el papel
diegomarcapaginas
Un cómic divertido sobre las costumbres más gatunas de Pusheen. Ilustraciones sencillas pero con mucho encanto, seguro que este animalico os suena de algo. Algunas viñetas son de costumbres americanas y me han resultado un tanto lejanas pero la mayoría de secciones me han sacado más de una sonrisa.Una lectura refrescante para relajarse, reír y para regalar. Si eres un amante de los gatos empatizarás con esta tierna gata que por lo que me dice el instinto ha venido para dar mucha guerra. ^^
Diane S ☔
Apparently this cat has a cult following, his own blog and now a book. I am in no way a graphic or comic reader but this was for a challenge so here it is. This silly little book will appeal to cat people. Covers cats at rest, cats eating, cats at play and various other cat activities. The only cat in my family is my married daughter's cat. named Mocha, who is not a very nice cat and I actually believe she is quite insane.
Phoebe Andamo
description
Pusheen is my spirit animal.
Sam Quixote
Oct 27, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Apparently Pusheen the Cat is a super-popular blog by writer/artist Claire Belton, about a fat cat called Pusheen who eats and sleeps all day long - like every other cat on the planet! I was expecting a book in the style of How To Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting To Kill You but really this is just a series of repetitive “jokes” that are one-pagers, if not one-imagers, that don’t really add up to much.

For example, there’s a series of images of Pusheen reimagined as colourful dinosaurs that’s exactl
Alexandra
18.8.2015: Opravujem, je to úplná škoda stromov.To si radšej bežte kúpiť nejakú omalovánku viac sa zabavíte.

(čítanie v kníhkupectve forever!)

Prekvapilo ma, že som sa asi dvakrát dokonca aj uškrnula.
Niektoré veci, boli skrátka príliš trefné než, aby som ich prešla iba s kamenným výrazom.
(som nepriamy vlastník mačky, ktorý zažil už nespočetne veľa krát rôzne úpravy vzhľadu vankúšov, a tak. Tie potvory skrátka nepoužijú škrabadlo ani za toho boha...

...A môj tajný životný sen je stať sa mačk
Minh Nhân Nguyễn
4,5 sao.

Cuốn này mỗi lần dạo nhà sách mà gặp phải là mình lại cầm lên ngắm nghía lật xem vai trang, nhưng lần nào cũng cảm thấy mua em nó hơi phí tiền nên đành đặt lại chỗ cũ. Và tới hôm nay sau nhiều lần ngắm mòn sách rồi thì mình cũng đã thực sự rước em nó về :D.

Lần này mình mua là với mục đích sưu tầm, muốn có cảm giác sở hữu cuốn sách này, và ở khía cạnh đó nó thật sự làm mình thỏa mãn :). Tất nhiên là về nội dung sách thì hầu như chẳng có gì cả, chỉ là một chuỗi hình của cô mèo Pusheen được
~♥~ happinesslife

Adoro a rabiar a esta gatita y cuando Neo decidió sacar este libro no pude resistirme, lo que encontramos dentro es todo diversión y ternura.
Nada más sacar el libro del sobre me encanto la edición, la portada tiene como relieve y me paso todo el rato tocándolo, El libro tiene una edición súper linda, la gata es una monada y las páginas están bien estructuradas y con mucho espacio.
El libro se divide en varias partes y lo que me ha parecido curioso ha sido
2015 Hub Reading ...: I am Pusheen the Cat 5 24 Jun 03, 2015 03:07AM
  • Cat vs Human: Another Dose of Catnip
  • Chi's Sweet Home, Volume 3
  • Lil BUB's Lil Book: The Extraordinary Life of the Most Amazing Cat on the Planet
  • Simon's Cat vs. the World (Simon's Cat, #4)
  • Lobster Is the Best Medicine: A Collection of Comics About Friendship
  • Henri, le Chat Noir: The Existential Musings of an Angst-Filled Cat
  • Owly, Vol. 2: Just a Little Blue (Owly, #2)
  • Cats are Weird and More Observations
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Volume 2
  • Bandette, Volume 1: Presto!
  • I Am Maru