Start by marking “P.S. I Dare You” as Want to Read:

P.S. I Dare You

(P.S. #3)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  674 Ratings  ·  221 Reviews
Dear Ms. Keane,

Before this ridiculous little arrangement commences, I’d like to make myself indubitably clear: I know who you are, I know that my father hired you, I know why my father hired you, and lastly, your services aren’t needed.

In fact, I want no part of my father’s billion-dollar empire, and him “gifting” me with one of the “best concierges in the county” won’t ch
Published October 26th 2018

To ask other readers questions about P.S. I Dare You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about P.S. I Dare You

Anna
Oct 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Ok, so:
1) The hero is a jerk, ex man-ho, we have this scene with him and his ONS (without hot details). HE says he is “broken”, he says “i dont want be like my father” but he treat his ONS just the same disrespectful way... He is faithful to h after meeting her. In 8 days he is in love with her (roll my eyes..., Really??!!!??))
2) The heroine is strong woman, she has her small business. She has a shitty parents. “Hippy” parents. She didnt give a shit, she left this jerk behind and went to live he
Karla
4 Stars!

Another fun story by this talented author. She definitely has a unique style of storytelling and the ability to pair "opposites attract" type characters.

If I had one gripe, it would be that I didn't feel some issues were resolved with Calder and his dad, made me a little sad. However, she made up for it with a lovely satisfying epilogue.
Flo Grugel
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Aerin and Calder's story! I thought that they were a perfect match for eachother and P.S I Dare You was a nice easy read. If you have enjoyed the other offerings in this series you will also enjoy this!
April Symes
P.S. I Dare You is the book 3( final bk) in the PS series which features Calder and Aerin. This story is about two main characters who are lost souls, people that are harboring crushing pain from their pasts and people who think on3 way about one another when really they are totally mistaken about things. They are forced by circumstance to be together and in being forced together, find that by just accepting
things as they are , they have been settling with mediocre and that then leads to them r
Myla
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
P.S. I Dare You ends the P.S. series beautifully. It's about two people who couldn't stand each other but was forced by circumstance to be together.

Calden perfected the anti-hero persona right from the very beginning. He's rude, nonchalant, and really a pain in the ass to everyone he meets. While Airen is the exact opposite of him. She's very organized, pleasing personality, hard-working and it's no wonder she's the most sought-after P.A.

Their first meeting wasn't that great, to say the least -
TeriD
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Calder and Aerin are the coolest couple. They had a rocky start, but they are both aware of their shortcomings, they can read each other pretty well and for the most part they are adult about things and do not put up with any BS. God, I loved getting to know these two! Calder isn't the stuck up, God's gift to women playboy and Aerin is a no-nonsense, level headed woman who's slightly OCD. When you hear about her parents it will make sense.
Calder's dad is a manipulative piece of work and gets Ca
Mandie
Oct 28, 2018 rated it liked it
This was nice quick read. It was entertaining, however I didn’t enjoy it as much as the other books in the series. But that will not stop me from reading more from this author.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own
Skip
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Calder Welles wants nothing to do with the father who shunted him aside when Calder's beloved mother died, dropping the kid off at a brutal military boarding school, then ignoring him as he grew old enough to fend for himself. Calder is hot as Hades on the outside and cold as ice when it comes to women - he craves variety and a tether-free existence, relying on nobody but himself. When he receives an unwanted phone call from his estranged father's assistant, he is unpleasantly surprised to learn ...more
Vanessa (nessreads)
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

4 Stars

P.S. I Dare You revolves around Aerin and Calder. Two people who can't stand each other, but were forced by circumstance to work together.

Aerin and Calder's first encounter wasn't great, to say the least. From that moment on their dislike of each other started. And when they come face-to-face again it's only to find out they'll be working closely together. And thus begins the chaos and torrent of attraction.

Aerin and Calder are both mis
Irma
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
To anyone else, this is just an ordinary Southern California Saturday morning, but to me, it's just another day in paradise.

Gosh, I love this P.S. Series by Winter.
Everytime I fall in love with the story and everytime I fall hard for her characters.

I so hope this isn't the last book in the series. I want more.

description
Chloe reads
Oct 31, 2018 rated it liked it
3,5 I Dare You stars

(Review to Come)
Iman
Oct 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Cute read, a bit underdeveloped
Jessica
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Just didnt click with me

This book, by an author I usually enjoy, just didnt click with me I didnt like the characters, I couldn't connect with them, and sadly I didnt feel or believe their "love". The book felt rushed and hollow. I was excited to read this since I enjoyed the first two PS books so much, but this was a miss for me.
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Aerin is a concierge, meaning she does things for people. She organizes their lives. She runs their errands. She assists them without interfering in their lives. Basically she's a PA but not really because she owns her own business and only works for people who really need, and ask for, her help. But when Calder Welles I offers her enough money to wipe out her student loans, all to assist his son as his son takes over his father's empire, she accepts. And it should have been that simple. Except
Sandy Blushing Babes Are Up All Night
**4.00 BLUSHES**

Aerin Keane is known for being the exceedingly capable and perfect personal assistant whose competence has earned her a YAY high client waitlist. She is a straight forward woman with OCD tendencies owed to how she was raised by her non-traditional parents.

Calder Welles is cold as ice. His father, a man driven by nothing but success, is nonexistent in Calder’s life. He’s lost the one person who loved him – his mother – which has colored his entire life. Transitory one night stand
READ ME ROMANCE
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read “P.S. I Hate You” and “P.S. I Miss You” by Winder Renshaw and was so happy to read and review “P.S. I Dare You “featuring Calder and Aerin. I love stories about lost souls and both of them are harboring pain from their past, especially Calder. They are both misunderstood, and accept things as they are settling with the fact that they aren’t truly happy. On the surface it appears as if they are complete opposites (she is neat, orderly, and a planner, and Calder is not so organized, takes o ...more
Elanur
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ebook, read-in-2018
This is my fourth Winter Renshaw book and I have a feeling that it will be my last, which I am really sad about actually.
My first book by this lovely Author was Absinthe and you guys I LOVED IT and I still do. Without even much thinking I dived into the first book of this Serie -I didn’t like it. So I gave the second book a shot, spoiler alert I didn’t like that one either. And guess what me being the masochist I am I had to read the latest book P.S. I Dare You.

All was good in the first few c
Robin M
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“PS. I Dare You” by Winter Renshaw is one terrific book. I want to share so much about this book but I hate spoilers so I’m going to hold myself back. The two main characters Aerin and Calder, are both amazing well developed characters. You can’t help but fall in love with each of them. Calder is being forced to take over his father’s empire and Aerin is the personal assistant hired to help Calder. This book is wonderful. I love an author who can take you completely out of your day to day life a ...more
Stacey Timmons
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow, I loved Aerin and Calder. She's uptight, straight A, and has a lot of OCD! She loves order in her life and chaos is damaging to her soul. She's a personal concierge and Calder Welles Sr. hires her to help Calder Welles II. To help him easily transition into role of owner of his father's empire.

But Calder and his father have not been close for a very long time. In fact, Calder hates his father and the only reason he's stepping up is because of who his father plans on selling the company to.
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I have a thing for opposite attracts stories and this one had all the feels. Aerin and Calder couldn’t be more different and it showed every step of the way throughout the book. One of my favorite parts was Aerin telling Calder “Choose Your Regrets”. That part will always stay with me.

I have to admit Aerin got on my nerves a little. Sorry, but she did. I wanted to shake her and tell her to lighten up, to let loose a little. But at the same time, I wanted Calder to be more open and not be such a
Karina
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Aerin and Calder's story. This was a great read about to people who because of there upbringing have a hard time letting their guard down. Aerin comes from parents who are free spirits and never really set boundaries or forced rules on her. Hoping she would learn to not be so ridged and uptight. Calder came from a background of discipline and structure along with a father who was distant. The two are very attracted to one another yet seem to fight it. Calder is not use to women ...more
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
The last in the P.S. series and a really great finish.
Both characters have come from dysfunctional families....Aerin from hippy parents who lived life free and easy and Calder from a life with a workaholic father leaving him in loveless solitude. Neither of them realise they are lost until they meet each other.... total opposites, they can't help but be drawn to each other.
I loved aerin, she was feisty and didn't take any rubbish from anyone. She knows her own mind and has an order to her life w
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Nov 01, 2018 rated it liked it
This was another enjoyable read in the series. In this we have Aerin and Calden. Who are very different people. Aerin is hired by Calden's father to help get him to agree to taking over the company. I can honestly say that I understand why Calden and his father didn't get along. His father is way worse then he was. Thankfully by the end Calden got better and I was happy for him and Aerin. Even though it was rough getting there.
kk
Oct 28, 2018 rated it liked it
This one was just okay for me. I wasn’t really impressed with main characters and I didn’t find them particularly likable so I couldn’t connect with them. Everything between them happened in a short amount of time, and the whole story felt rushed. It ended up being a quick read, but not the one I really enjoyed.

Jeannette
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a good read with a great storyline. I also liked the main characters Aerin and Calder; buy now and enjoy this read, then buy the other books in this great series.

I received an advanced copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Reading with 2 book lovers
This is a well written story which I enjoyed.
I give this story 3.7 stars
C
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story. And I love this series especially Book 2...
Emma
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
(Sigh) I absolutely loved reading this book. It held all the components of a good story. The storyline is about uptight compulsively organized woman meets man who bucks against his father's billionaire lifestyle. Aerin Juniper Keane she runs her own business. She provides profession conceirge service. If it needs to be done, she will do it. She is "Anal-retentive. High-strung. Overanalytical." Calder Wells II is named after his billionaire father. Calder has been estranged from his father for ye ...more
BookAddict
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an author I can always count on for an emotional ride, from the first page to the last, so I was thrilled to read an early copy of the third book in the P.S. series. And Aerin and Calder's story is quite the ride! These two look like complete opposites, but as the story develops, we see that they have some surprising things in common. On the surface, they’re like oil and water, so their journey to forever is extremely entertaining, as well as poignant and heartfelt.

There's no love lost b
Alessia Spelta
Oct 25, 2018 rated it did not like it

Dopo questo libro, ho deciso definitivamente di smetterla di farmi del male di proposito.
Sì, perché questa è tutta colpa mia.
Sono pienamente consapevole di ciò che non mi piace in un romance, e questo libro contiene esattamente tutto quello da cui devo ripromettermi di stare lontana.

Mi faccio attrarre dalle trame, dalle recensioni su goodreads con cui spesso cozzo malamente per quanto riguarda i romance, e niente, continuo a richiedere ed imbattermi in rom

P.S. (3 books)
  • P.S. I Hate You
  • P.S. I Miss You (P.S. #2)