Start by marking “Coffee-to-Go” as Want to Read:
Coffee-to-Go

Coffee-to-Go

Leo shouldn’t have run after the customer who left behind his coffee in a rush. He should have looked where he was going. He should have seen that car coming…

When Leo wakes up in the hospital, he recognizes his nurse as the handsome customer he rushed after … the customer he’s had a crush on for nearly a year now. Coffee-to-Go. When Andy awkwardly flirts with Leo, it
Published September 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Coffee-to-Go, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coffee-to-Go

Start your review of Coffee-to-Go
Ryan // Vale
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lgbtq
I've mentioned before and I will again that I don't like leaving negative reviews especially not on indie books, however being fair and honest is very important to me in this and this is an honest review.

First I will say that just because I didn't enjoy this book doesn't mean you won't, if you're interested in this book (and 18+, this does contain erotica) then give it a try and make your own opinion.

I debated giving this a higher rating but honestly, I found this book a chore to get through and
Trinity
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book a lot. It tells the story of a nurse, Andy, who always stops at the same coffee shop on his way to work because he has a secret crush on the barista, Leo. One day, he leaves in a hurry without his coffee and his crush follows him out. Leo is hit by a car and ends up in Andy's hospital. After some initial awkwardness, the basis of a true relationship is formed. Despite the drama of the car crash, it takes an even bigger disaster to bring the two together! The book is a romance ...more
Jennifer Moore
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story!

Really great story full of unexpected twists. Well written, quick read, full of depth & human emotion. Grayson really draws the reader into the characters & gets you hooked on what happens to them. I honestly could not put the book down!
Michelle Myer
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story in a genre I haven't read before. It is a sweet romance between two men that will do anything for each other. The sex scenes are very hot and the romance feels real. I enjoyed it greatly and highly recommend it.
P.
Sep 18, 2018 rated it liked it
a little too much action, not developped
Susan Wilson
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Sweet, But Fluff

I really wanted to love this book, since it carries forward the issue of immigration, something I care about deeply. I can't give it any more than a two-star, though. The author knows his characters well and presents them decently enough, but the book is almost plotless. Andy and Leo go through many tough times in their way to HEA, but nothing really *happens*. A problem presents itself and Vince, who seems rather godlike, solves it *for* them. It's a story, a very sweet story
Claudia Lezár
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay-interracial
PLEASE READ FIRST MY RATING SYSTEM!!!

To my ratings (thanks to amazon I had to change it again and 'upgrade' it a little bit.):

5* - very very good and rare (it would be a Blow-
Away-book like 'Liberty' from Seth King,
'Save the at he kids' series from EM Leya or
'Jesse's Smile' from Angelique Jurd), it's like
an A+

4* - very good and will be often reread and is a
WOW-book with interesting plot and surprises
(like most of Andrew Grey books) it's like an A

3,5* - a really good book, which will be
K.J. Lyons
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of reading this book as soon as it was released. It was well written and easy to read. The character chemistry between the two main characters is prevalent and perfect. Grayson does a great job in keeping the readers interest with the drama Leo and Andy have to go through. It was a page turner. I did not want to put it down. It made me a bit anxious at the beginning of the story as Leo was being detained without getting taking care of properly. I had my own recent experiences. ...more
chris smith
DNF at 37%
I needed more tension and struggle and character layers and friction between the budding love-story.
didn’t like: not much of a hook. story seems a little light for my tastes. no real tension, beyond attraction, and I'm 8% in. this may be a dnf for me.
it's too perfect: the nurse is the attractive guy and he's got a friend to help man and save the shop and the medical bills.
so now we bring in ICE at 15%. this is taking some weird twists.
the ICE stuff is super relevant to present day
Erin Shay
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very cute, romantic story

I really fell in love with these characters. The story premise is a sad reality as well and I’m glad it gets center stage here. Highly recommend!
Inka York
Dec 24, 2019
Paul
Sep 20, 2018
Pati
rated it did not like it
Jan 22, 2019
Apr 01, 2019
David Stivender
Oct 01, 2019

• More Than a Christmas Crush
  • State of Grace (Resurrection #1)
  • The Consumption of Magic (Tales From Verania, #3)
  • A Wish Upon the Stars (Tales From Verania #4)
  • Amazing Grace
  • Fall from Grace (Resurrection Book 4)
  • Sanctifying Grace
  • Twice Upon A Time (The Celtic Legends, #1)
  • Seduced by My Best Friend's Dad (Forbidden Desires)
  • The Problem with Mistletoe
  • The Cruising Chronicles: Threeway Runner
  • A Destiny of Dragons (Tales From Verania, #2)
  • Fields of Fire (Frontlines, #5)
  • Angles of Attack (Frontlines, #3)
  • Chains of Command (Frontlines, #4)
  • Lines of Departure (Frontlines, #2)
  • The Postman
  • Honeymoon for One
Grayson Bell has been writing gay erotic romance stories since 2015. He identifies as a transgender man and is very invested in incorporating LGBTQ+ characters into his writing, and he loves exploring the love, romance, and intimacy that can occur between two men.