Start by marking “P.S. I Miss You” as Want to Read:

P.S. I Miss You

(P.S. #2)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  762 Ratings  ·  236 Reviews
Dear Melrose,

The first time I met you, you were a stranger. The second time, you were my roommate. The third time, you made it clear you were about to become the biggest thorn my side had ever known.

You sing way too loud in the shower and use all the hot water.

You’re bossy as hell.

You make my life all kinds of complicated.

But no matter how hard I try, I can’t stop thi
Kindle Edition
Published September 3rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about P.S. I Miss You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about P.S. I Miss You

Mikaia
***3.5 stars***
3 stars for the book. 0.5 stars for like able characters which is so hard to achieve these days apparently.
Solid read. First read by this author, will check out her work for sure.I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a light fun read , with an enemies-to-lovers who are also roommates trope.
H & h are both wonderful lovable people. No triggers. Absolutely safe.
Sutter is book boyfriend material, Melrose is gal pal material.
Go for it , if you're tired of skimming your Goodre
Kayla Brunson
Aug 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, romance
I received an ARC via Booksprout for an honest review.

This was a cute read. However, it didn’t give me the feels like P.S. I Hate You. All wasn’t lost though, because this is was a hate to love romance and I did enjoy it!

Madison is an aspiring actress who just happens to be in love with her best friend Nick. Thinking Nick is going to profess his feelings, she instead finds out that he wants her to take over his lease while he goes on tour for 6 months. Her new roommate? Sutter Alcott.

I didn’t kn
Anna
Sep 10, 2018 rated it liked it
3,5 Stars.
A bit disappointed with this story.
There were some scenes with hero and OW, for us, romance books readers, it's not necessary.
I wish the MCs were more brave and strong.
They were both tip toeing around each other for weeks.
Mari
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018reads
That blurb had a second chance feel to it, I didn't think it would also be a enemies with benefits too. Enemies is a stretch since they do butt heads and tried to best one another and the tension is noticeable. Melrose is Sutter's new housemate, as her favor to a friend. Preconceived idea about the other and judgments made it awkward. Melrose reminds Sutter of an ex that burnned him badly, Sutter reminds Melrose of a young frat boy.

While they bicker and can't stand each other, the sparks are th
Bindi Boo
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it

I love this author's style and plot, but her books almost always end so abruptly as if in a rush. WHY?
I can't imagine there is a word limit.
While the enemies to lovers plot line and initial pacing was well done, I huffed out disbelief when all of a sudden the hero makes a 360 and decides to go for it.
Emily (Mrs B's Books)

This book can be read as a stand alone, however P.S I hate you could be thought of as the first book in a series and focuses on Melrose's only cousin.

Melrose and Sutter were a brilliant couple. Sutter immediately takes one look at Melrose and decides that he does not like her, however Melrose stands up for herself and proves that she is the better person every time he says something silly.

Sutter has an alcoholic fa
Flo Grugel
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
P.S I Miss You might be my favourite of all Winter Renshaws books.
I loved Melrose and Sutters chemistry right from the start and seeing their love/hate relationship develop into something more.
Sutters relationship with his little brother
was amazingly sweet and you get to understand why he keeps Melrose at arms length.

"Even if his kisses are fire and his touch is dynamite and he's starting to grow on me the more I peel back those layers … I don’t suspect he'd ever let me in. His heart is too da
Jenn Hype
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves
I love this book so, so, sooooo much. It's adorable and heartfelt and funny. LOVE.
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
When Melrose's best friend, Nick, begs her to come take over his lease so he can go on tour, how can she say no to the best friend she's always had a huge crush on?

Melrose is a sassy, sweet aspiring actress, so Sutter assumes his new roommate is going to be one of those snobby, high maintenance women that clutter up Southern California, and he treats her as such. The snarky jibes he tosses her way drive Melrose nuts, but she's no wallflower, though, so she gives as good as she gets. What neithe
Thuy (tweezyreads)
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Melrose has a best friend. His name is Nick, she has always been in love with Nick. So, she would do anything for him. He gets a HUGE gig, and asks Melrose to stay at his apt so he doesn't screw his roommate. She of course accepts, and meets Sutter.

OOOOhhhh enter Sutter. Just the name is making me giddy. Sutter hasn't had the best time growing up. He shoulders a lot with his little brother, and his mother's abandonment. I love Melrose and his banter, jabs at each other, he definitely met his mat
Alex ♈
Sep 11, 2018 marked it as dnf
BookAddict
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Winter Renshaw is a witch. She waves her magical pen, weaving a spell around me until I’m helplessly, hopelessly in love with Melrose and Sutter. Their story captivated me from the first page and held me enchanted until the last. I couldn’t get enough of these characters!

When her lifelong friend, Nick, asks aspiring actress Melrose to take over his lease when he goes on tour with his band, she has a hard time saying no to him. Nick assures Melrose that his roommate, Sutter, is a good guy and the
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
After reading P.S. I Hate You I was excited to get my hands on Melrose’s story. P.S. I Miss You was different than I was expecting, but still a lovely book. It didn’t quite pack the emotional punch as its predecessor, but it made up for it in other ways.

P.S. I Miss You was a slow-burn, adversaries (not quite enemies)-to-lovers romance. It was a little angsty and but still very adorable and sweet. Melrose and Sutter were both guilty of making rash judgments and assuming the worst about every situ
Avidez Literaria
Sep 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
“I don’t want to speak too soon given the fact that she hasn't live here a full twenty-seven-year-old hours yet… but I think I just met my match.”

Melrose is an aspiring actress in Los Angeles and has a crush on her childhood friend. Nick is her best friend and she is able to do everything for him. Even move into his house while he goes on tour.

Sutter is an electrician. He has various familiar and loving traumas that transform him into a closed and distant man. He expects everything from life un
Aurora (Whoo Gives A Hoot)
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Melrose was one of my favorite secondary characters in P.S. I Hate You and I knew right away that I needed her story. When Winter Renshaw announced that she was the featured female character in P.S. I Miss You I was so freaking excited and the moment I got my hands on this story I ended up devouring it in one sitting because it was impossible to put down. Although this book can technically be read as a standalone, I strongly urge you to read them b
Lozzie
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this book other than it's a bowl of sweetness and angst. This book made me smile so much and was the perfect pick-me-up that I needed after a few rough days.

This book in one word: angst. This book is so angsty, and I loved it! The tension between the characters was so hot, and so incredibly palpable it was felt from the pages. I just loved Sutter's and Melrose's chemistry so much - their interaction showed them just how much they were perfect for one another.

Melrose was ju
Myla
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Melrose is an upcoming actress who really works hard in perfecting her craft to make it big in showbiz industry just like her grandma. Besides her physical beauty, her personality is so likable. Sutter is this hot, sexy, brooding electrician who doesn't do relationship. And when he first saw Melrose, his new roommate, he type-cast her as this shallow person because she's just an actress. But man, he got it all wrong and now he can't get her out of his mind. Will he be able to tell Melrose what h ...more
Raecharmed
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When Melrose's best friend asks her to take over his place while he is on tour she never expects to be attracted to his room mate Sutter. Sutter thinks Melrose is a shallow prima donna because she's an actress. When they are together sparks fly between them. Sutter doesn't have relationships just one night stands. When it becomes clear to Sutter that Melrose isn't the type of person he thought his attraction for her get harder to fight. Can they remain just room mates or will the temptation be t ...more
Michelle
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I freaking love Melrose and Sutter! What a brilliant book, flawless writing and a story that flows perfectly and just works.
Melrose and Sutter stole my heart and I’ve never routed for a couple to get together so much when reading a book before. The bickering between the two had me laughing out loud.
Melrose is an aspiring actress and granddaughter to Hollywood royalty. She has the biggest crush on her childhood best friend Nick and would do anything for him. So when he asks her to take over his l
Ellie
Excellent. Quick read, not too angsty and with a few chuckles thrown in. Enemies-to-lovers, opposites attract plot with super likable characters. Winter Renshaw has become a one-click author for me because she's got something that draws me in every time and each subsequent read just keeps getting better.
Definitely worth checking out.
HeatherP
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I picked up 'P.S. I Hate You' before I read my ARC of this book. I wanted to start from the beginning  and I'm so glad I did. The books are connected because they are in the same "world" but you don't have to read them that way. I just like to do it that way. I absolutely loved the first book. It punched me right in the feels so many times. It was angsty and gave me so many heart flutters. This book I did love but not as much as the first one. I think Sutter and Melrose are so perfect for each o ...more
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Sep 10, 2018 rated it liked it
This was another good read by this author. Melrose comes to live with Sutter for 6 months. She starts off in love with her best friend Nick. However, after meeting Sutter she decides that she never really was in love with him. Of course these two are complete opposites but it works for them. I was happy that everyone got their HEA in the end.
Ruby Ap.
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work for a while and liked it :)
I'm a fan of this author, Winter Renshaw and her great stories and this one is no exception at all! I loved everything about it and how it actually can be related to the real world and what's happening nowadays. I loved the chemistry between Melrose and Sutter and their journey to being a couple and confessing how they felt for one another was not an easy road, there were obstacles to overcome as well as some angst and drama but at the end, everything worked out and these two got an amazing happ ...more
C
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved and devoured this book. Love Sutter and Melrose . I could’ve kept reading about their story. The epilogue is crazy good 💕
Reading with 2 book lovers
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
P.s I miss you is a great story with a good story line and good characters.
I devoured this book.
Jacquie C M
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yes, Winter Renshaw has hit me in the heart once again. The angst and humor of the story...the genuine emotion of her characters...it all adds up to a satisfying 5 star read for me.

Melrose and Sutter are great. They're likeable even when they're snarky. They're passionate. They're true to who they are. Their dialogue is fun and furious and sexy. This is the best mix of oil and water personalities I've read in a while. You need to one-click this one fast!
Paula D
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
A very cute angst romance story. Melrose is a actress who’s in love with her best friend Nick. Well Nick is in a band going on tour and needs a roommate for his house with Sutter. Sutter is a cocky, sexy hard headed guy but made me laugh and swoon other times. I love Melrose her personality made me laugh out loud and love all her quirks! Both living together in one place is a disaster waiting to happen. Definitely at parts I laughed out loud. Good hate to love romance 4/5 stars
Suzanne
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have read many books by this author and really liked P.S. I Miss You for so many reasons. This book as the overview states is about two unlikely roommates, Melrose Claiborne and Sutter Alcott. They came to be roommates when Melrose subleases a room from her childhood friend, Nick, who is also a successful musician and is touring with his band on his first big break. Melrose had feelings for Nick for many years, but she kept them to herself.

Her physical and emotional reaction to Sutter was a p
LMR
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers 18+ Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Winter Renshaw, & Booksprout
P.S. I Miss You by Winter Renshaw P.S. I Miss You By:Winter Renshaw
Who's Gonna Be Saying "P.S. I Miss You!"
Ohhh.....
He fire's her UP...
AND, it's NOT in a GOOD way!
At least, NOT only in a GOOD way, because while he's S€X¥ as H€LL, he's also the Biggest Pain-In-The-@$$ still Walking...
Ugh... he makes her Blood Boil! Rooming is going to be GREAT~ NOT!!
She's High-Maintenance...
Fake, Spoiled, Pampered, Primadonnna...
While she's FABULOUS to view, both coming & going, everything else about her is everything he despises in women.
Stox4story
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Verified ARC Reader
Having Flaws Doesn't Mean You're Flawed
by robbob19

This was a book I truly enjoyed reading. Finished it in about a day. The characters all had their flaws but they were not flawed. It was easy to relate to all the characters and to see and understand why they were the way they were.

Both Nick and Sutter had it hard growing up. Nick never lacked for 'things'. His parents were wealthy. But having wealth doesn't equate to having love. Nick found that out early in life. Sutter, al
Goodreads Librari...: Misc Problems 3 19 Sep 08, 2018 10:40AM