Start by marking “Supernova (Cursed Hearts #3)” as Want to Read:
Supernova (Cursed Hearts #3)

Supernova

(Gypsy's Curse #3)

In the end, love rules all.

An ancient curse may have foretold their meeting, but Skye doubts even her ancestors could have predicted the suffering she and Lucas would face at the hands of their enemy.

Kidnapped, tortured, and cut-off from everyone, it won’t be long before the bright spark of love keeping Skye alive burns out.

Lucas won’t give up his search until he saves her
Paperback
Published (first published April 2nd 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Supernova, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Supernova

Start your review of Supernova (Cursed Hearts #3)
Anna lost in stories *A*
I voluntarily reviewed an early copy of this book :) this is the third and final installmet in a paranormal / urban fantasy trilogy, so writing this review will be a bit tricky :) mostly, because I try to keep them always spoiler free, so you guys can read them even if you are not familiar with the world or the previous stories set in it... but in this case all three books are telling one, big and very connected story, so there's no way for me to share my opinion about this last installment with ...more
Diana Rose
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I would give this book more than five 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 stars. I couldn't put it down. I read it in 3 days! And to be honest,  I would read more of this story if there was more.

Lucas and Skye have been through hell and back and I was amazed how Jessica Wayne and Meg Anne wrote such a twist riddled story. I couldn't have anticipated every turn that happened in SUPERNOVA. For me, it was a whirlwind of emotions. I CRIED reading for the first time in years and I didn't expect it.

Honestly, the way Skye was suffe
Atlanta Whitlock
This is the final instalment in Jessica Wayne and Meg Anne’s Cursed Hearts Series and honestly, it was incredible. I wasn’t sure what was going to happen next after the way they ended Amria, but they managed to handle Skye’s disappearance amazingly. Seriously, these two authors have such incredible talent alone, but when they are together their talent is just way too high…. Once you get a taste of their writing, you can’t help but just want more and this book they did such an amazing job with th ...more
Candyce Kirk
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have come to love Skye, Lucas and Lizzie during the last two books, so I needed to know how it would all play out in this last book of the trilogy. As you can tell from the blurb, Skye is kidnapped and needs to be saved in this book.

Supernova is a very intense conclusion to this trilogy. There are so many emotions! These authors did an amazing job making me really feel what these characters were feeling. In the beginning of this trilogy it was hard for Lucas and Lizzie to even accept what Sky
Polly Barreto
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in the Cursed Hearts series, and you most definitely need to read Star-Crossed (Cursed Hearts Book 1) and Amria (Cursed Hearts Book 2) before reading this book. The fearsome foursome - Skye Giovanni, Lucas MacConnell, James Matthews and Lizzie MacConnell – are in a fight for their lives.

I cannot begin to tell you how much I loved this series! Ms. Anne and Ms. Wayne did a fantastic job with these characters! I was sucked in from the first page to the last. There was a lot o
Teri
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The excitement and energy in this read doesn't cease until the last page. This trilogy was amazing, nothing was missed. High in action and magic, druids and seers and of course those that have no magic. But with Skye missing and Lucas down in the dumps it's gonna take a miracle to get her back and beat the druid. Well books are where miracles happen especially with magic. There is intrigue and times to hold your breath and cry for the pain imposed. There are times to worry that Lucas and Skye ma ...more
Carla
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Carla's Five Star Review

Supernova picks up right where book two left off. It is set in Scotland where Lucas, Skye, and their companions come together to try and defeat the druid once and for all.

Wow just Wow! What an awesome conclusion to a series filled with magic, wonder, awe and suspense! The story line in this final book is a little darker than the previous books, and, at times, it is difficult to read what poor Skye and Lucas have to endure. The stakes in this power struggle couldn't be hig
Jackie
Read with Kindle Unlimited.
This series definitely needs to be read in order, this continues where book 2 left off. But what a great conclusion to this series. I was sucked into the book, & couldn't put it down. This does have some serious vibes for quite a bit of the story & even an occasional tear or snuffle for the couple & all they were going thru physically & emotionally (but definitely not a Kleenex inducing ugly cry). I really liked Skye & Lucas, even his sister Lizzie & Matthews. It all w
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
I was completely blown away by this series and this ending was well worth the wait! There was so much I anticipated to happen but these two amazing woman blew me out of the water with this story! It was an adventure that relies on trust, faith, hope and love! All involved needed to be strong and had a role and that’s what I loved about this story! It wasn’t 100% Skye and Lucas! You got to see how the characters felt and it really enhanced my enjoyment of the books!

I hope these two continue to p
Ashley
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelly Wygant
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You do need to read the first two books in the Cursed Heart Series. The beginning of this book starts off intensely. There are many twists that you don't want to happen but do and will have you saying a few choice words.

Why this is a great read:
- Lucas is dealing with loss, trickery and doom
- Skye is dealing with loss and drama
- You will feel all the emotions of the characters as the story progresses
- Action, action and oh did I mention action
- Twist after twist. There are many moments I don't
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As the author wrote, “Love is what gives life meaning.” That quote pretty much sums up this series. No matter how much torture, physical and emotional, the characters went through, they were able to endure it because of love, true love.
The second book ended on a big cliffhanger and this third one starts right off where it ended. And wow is it a tear jerker! Be ready with tissues because this book pulls at your heart strings, but don’t worry, it ends with a wonderful HEA!
I received an ARC from th
Vivian Allen
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great triology

This is another great PR from Meg Anne and Jessica! A vivid journey that brings you to Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. Descriptive writing, suspenseful, and funny parts! The ending scene with James and Livvie had me snorting as quietly as I could while my husband laid sleeping beside me. And a person should always have a tampon as a weapon. Wanna know what I mean? You have to read the triology. Each book has a cliffhanger, but an HEA in the third book. Skye and Lucas have a wonderful chemistry..
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Book 3 and the last book of Cursed Hearts series. It was so intense and jam packed with action. I absolutely loved it! In this book you get to see what happens with Skye after she was taken at the end of Book 2, and everything that happens with the group after that. I know I've said this in a review for one of the other books in this series, but Meg and Jessica write so well together and it was so seamless. I highly recommend this book and the entire series! 5 stars
Tracey Lynch
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the conclusion to the series. Lucas needs to fight his uncle who is trying to destroy him and he also needs to rescue Skye who has been kidnapped. During the fight to save Skye he is transported to wastelands and Skye must give up her life to save Lucas. We find out more about the characters and the relationship between them. The battle at the end shows the characters and how they will stand together to defeat evil.
Cynthia Carpenter
In the third book is this amazing series will leave you with so many feels and emotions you won't be able to stop reading it.
Skye, Lucas, Izzy and James are fighting to save the world and themselves from The Druid . When Skye disappears and things don't look good what will they do to figure out to defeat him or will.all be lost when things don't go the way they hoped.
Amazingly Epic ending that ties it all up and don't leave wondering what happens. Can't wait to read more from these ladies.
Kathy Mayer
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best ending for a series ever!

You won't be let down by this book. I love magic, for with it you can do anything! Once again there are so many twists that you never see coming. Both authors did an amazing job writing this series. I haven't fallen in love with a series this much in a while. And I read nonstop. This will be one series I read over & over. I love the banter between Skye & Lucas! And the sexual tension the is through the roof. Definitely worthy of several rereads.
Bella
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yes, yes, yes. This book gave me all the feels. I loved it. What a fantastic, satisfying series finale! Thank you Jessica Wayne and Meg Anne for such a great trilogy and I really hope you write something together again. This was a really great book. So much suspense, amazing character development, twists I didn't see coming and twists I was sure were coming that never did. SO GOOD.
Megan
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Who knew that you could find out MORE about characters and relationships in book 3 of a phenomenal series?? But you do with this one!!! You think you know it all.....but do you? Everything is so flawless you would think the that it was written by one person but these two authors work so well together and are so much on the same page that you can't even tell. Phenomenal!
Izzybear
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Supernova is an intense story that provokes a lot of emotions. The things that Skye and Lucas had to endure broke my heart. There was a point where I thought their story wouldn’t end in a way I would like. Their tale was one that reinforced their love and trust in each other while proving that sometimes one has to have a little faith that things will work out.
Ariel
Jun 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet

Such a sweet ending. I feel like I bull dozed through this series real quick. Definitely fast paced. Wasn’t too caught up with how quick everything was developing. At first I thought there would be more to the world but they kept it simple which was a nice change. Great and easy read.
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Supernova concludes Skye and Lucas’ story. The book is set in Scotland where they have to face the Druid, aka Lucas’s grandfather, and find a way to destroy him. The characters relationships strengthen in this story and the series ends in a satisfying climax.
Book Addict
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is an exciting conclusion to this captivating series by two very talented authors! The story is fast paced and it keeps you completely invested in the characters all the way through! Great conclusion to a highly recommended series!
Esmeralda Silva
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow such a great adventure! Skye and Lucas have to face so manu chalenges but it is life, if it doesn't kill you... Makes you stronger? Or makes you dead? More powerfull? I loved it! All of it. Another great book by an amazing Author. I'm a huge fan Meg! Keep making beutifull worlds for us.
Lyndsey Gollogly
Jun 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have loved this trilogy I’m fast becoming a fan of both these authors! We finally see this foursome get an happy ending! It was hard fought for and fantastic to read I think this is the first book Series I’ve read based around druids and gypsies and I really enjoyed it!
Rachel Talavera
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I needed this book !! Okay without any spoilers which feels absolutely impossible for this book. This book is everything I wanted it to be. Thank you Meg and Jessica I loved it.
Thi
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A satisfying end to the series for Lucas and Skye. These two have been through the wringer. Poor Skye but I’m glad they finally got their HEA.
Becky
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What an insane conclusion to such a fun and fast paced series. I loved these two authors together and I hope to see them write together again
Reading with 2 book lovers
Another good story by this author. Highly recommend
Ser Aphim
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: urban-fantasy
5/5 stars. The only reason I could think of docking it a star is the book hangover you get! I didn't want it to be over. This was such an epic finale to this series. I devoured it in no time at all!

• Serving the Fae (Daughter of Light, #2)
  • Shades Of Magick (Cambrexian Realm, #3)
  • Seeking the Fae (Daughter of Light #1)
  • Escape (Elite Supernatural Trackers, #3)
  • Death Wind (Elven Alliance, #3)
  • Curse of the Fae King (Dark Faerie Court, #1)
  • Siren (Prophecy, #4)
  • Saving the Fae (Daughter of Light Book 3)
  • Dark Secrets (Shadow Guild: The Rebel #3)
  • Wicked Deal (Shadow Guild: The Rebel, #2)
  • Sorceress (Prophecy #3)
  • Warrior Of Magick (Cambrexian Realm, #1)
  • Elemental's Curse (Alice Skye #4)
  • Sphere Song (The Isle of Destiny #4)
  • Rescuing Norah (Corrupted, #1)
  • Never Been Hexed (Witching Hour, #2)
  • Spear Song (The Isle of Destiny #3)
  • Sword Song: The Isle of Destiny Series
International Bestselling Author of fantasy and paranormal romance. Creator of #MenByMeg. Glitter Addict. Taco Enthusiast. Lip Sync Battle Champion.

Meg loves to write about sassy heroines and the men that love them. She is best known for her adult fantasy romance series The Chosen, which can be found on Amazon.

STAY UPDATED
Newsletter: https://megannewrites.com/newsletter/
Facebook: https://www.faceb

Gypsy's Curse (3 books)
  • Visions of Death (The Gypsy's Curse, #1)
  • Visions of Vengeance (The Gypsy's Curse, #2)

News & Interviews