Start by marking “Through the Layers (Rumor Has It, #4)” as Want to Read:
Through the Layers (Rumor Has It, #4)

Through the Layers

(Rumor Has It #4)

Second chances are for suckers.

Micah’s heard that expression before. With his first year of college in the books, catching his girlfriend cheating on him — again — he learns that lesson firsthand. The girl he thought could’ve been his high school sweetheart, turns out to be nothing more than a liar, completely destroying his trust.

No one has ever called Veronica fat.
Published September 17th 2018 by RH Tucker

To ask other readers questions about Through the Layers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Through the Layers

Paula
Sep 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Hero had a GF in high school who cheated on him twice. He has issues about that experience so when he meets heroine (who has her own issues of insecurity because she is overweight & thinks not as beautiful as him or his ex) it takes a lot for him to learn to trust again - especially when he finds out (view spoiler).

So this is one of those young college romance stories that we read all the time. Nothing new here. To be honest, t
ضحى الحداد
That was really intense, the last book I felt this way about was ( one breath apart by Katie Mcgarry ) and it was as intense as this one, this deals with two VERY heavy issues and baggages that but it was approached in a very sweet way
I don't know if it has a positive message but the book did make me think a lot and made me uncomfortable many times, in a good way .. I still believe the relationship could be better but it was nice and really INTENSE, if you are not in the mood for drama avoid th
Areej
Sep 17, 2018 rated it liked it
☆☆☆

I received ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Through the Layers is a new adult, coming of age, contemporary novel that follows the story of Veronica, a college student struggling through body issues, and Micah, her artsy, ambitious, much HOTTER classmate.

It's a sweet read that takes its slow time burning through, with a mostly steady pace where no severe drama actually takes place until near the end of it, but the book mostly deals with everyday issues like Veronica's insecurities and Mica
SℓιM
Nov 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Definitely had to go through a lot of layers

I will say I’m giving this book a 3 star ⭐⭐⭐ because one, Veronica was very annoying and always whining about her weight and her insecurities about herself. I clearly understand what she’s feeling but seriously through the entire book? Like sheesh! To top it off her own best friend didn’t have boobies or was thicker as she. She was never insecure at all. A lot of times those who are thicker think women/girls who
Stephanie
Sep 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: dual-povs
Holly
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great read!

This was my favorite book of the entire series. I liked it because I like the other books they actually had a relationship throughout the entire book. In others in the series they don’t actuality get together until the very end and then it’s over. However I didn’t like how she was always second guessing everything, she was In her head to much and some of the things she thought was ridiculous!
Juan
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Trust issues meet body image issues

Can people get over the pain others inflict on them? Can people get past the thoughts that bury themselves in doubt? I don’t know if this story answers those questions. But the struggle to come to terms with these issues and still find a way to love one another is heart warming.
Laura Rendler Rendler
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
This book sums of the reason of why I hate to read books about bigger women. The whole book is about how fat they are, how no one will love them, how gross they are and no way could the guy actually want to be with them because they are fat. Seriously Vero was so annoying. 2 stars only because the prank on Taylor was funny
SyLvIa
Sep 27, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2-read
[1.25 star] the author just keep repeating the same shit throughout the book. wanted to give up halfway but stick to it. either way i was dissapointed, the hero's ex finally give up all of a sudden, how i wish the hero will just give her 2 tight slaps.
abbey hawkins
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very sweet

I love how this book addresses the insecurities thick girls like myself have in relationships. Very sweet Male character and veronica is right, we can get hot guys too! I married one :)
Sebanti
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it

click on the link above for free awesome giveaway and some excerpts . Also check out the blog for some great reviews!
Saylor Miller
Apr 20, 2019 rated it liked it
I really liked this book but i felt it had too much adult content for me. No nothing went into detail, but still, it went from cute to just a tad bit dirty.
Amy
Jan 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Fun read

Pretty good, but Veronica came off as
Super annoying to me. I had a hard time connecting with her character and family.
Kelsey
Jan 20, 2019 rated it did not like it
I hated Veronica. She annoyed the fuck out of me.
Cassie Starkel
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Seriously it gets better and better

There are times I can’t believe I’ve devoted this series so far. I love the emotions of every person and every couple. Don’t miss this
Anne
Jan 28, 2019
Beth Murray
Nov 23, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Books listed wrong and two copies 2 13 Sep 04, 2018 06:55AM

• Twisted Lies 4  (Dirty Secrets, #4)
  • Christina and the Rebel Affair  (Scandalous, #6)
  • Taming Scrooge
  • The Songs of You and Me
  • The Reckless Warrior (Navy SEAL Romance)
  • Death by the River
  • The Spinster and I (The Spinster Chronicles, #2)
  • Stellarcadia
  • Dark Falls (Dark Falls, #1)
  • The Sweetest Spark (The Spark Brothers #3)
  • A Friend in Paris
  • Hardwired
  • Something About Forever
  • So Many Secrets (Breakdown #2)
  • Heart of a SEAL (Hearts of Valor, #1)
  • Returning to Eden
  • For the Love of Laura Beth
  • The Proving
RH Tucker lives in Southern California, writes contemporaries and urban fantasy, and drinks too much caffeine.

I’m a firm believer that Rocky Road is the absolute best flavor of ice cream in the world, although if I must, I will settle for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

You can sign up for my newsletter and get the FREE short story, One of a Kind, at:

You can als

Rumor Has It (5 books)
  • Rumor Has It (Rumor Has It, #1)
  • True to You (Rumor Has It, #2)
  • Heart Shaped Lock (Rumor Has It, #3)
  • Piece by Piece (Rumor Has It, #5)