Start by marking “Rebecca's Hope” as Want to Read:
Rebecca's Hope

Rebecca's Hope

Raised by her guardian and influenced by the mostly male population of Carrie Town Texas, Rebecca benefited from a forward-thinking, unorthodox education not typical for a young woman in the late Nineteenth century.

As an adult, she is armed with skills that most would covet, yet she lives in a boarding house, works as a waitress and struggles financially. Most single wom
Published September 2nd 2018 by Forget Me Not Romances, an imprint of Winged Publications

To ask other readers questions about Rebecca's Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rebecca's Hope

Start your review of Rebecca's Hope
Lisa Lindly
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good read

This was a very uplifting and positive book. It gives hope when you are feeling down. I wish all the best to Kim and hope to read more about Rebecca and Sam.
Anneliese Dalaba
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This author is a wonderful story-teller. I love a good story and this one does not disappoint. Rebecca longs to know her father. Bits and pieces of her past are intermingled in each chapter until it all comes together in the end. Sam has asked Rebecca to marry him. But mistakes in his first marriage cause fears to arise and he misinterprets Rebecca’s comments to him. I will not share more because I don’t want to give away any part of this delightful story that is laced with a bit of mystery.
Nethanja
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rebecca is a sweet girl who haven’t had a easy life but is loved by everyone. Her intended Sam wants financial safety first. When the children plot to find a husband for her. Will he wake up before it is too late? And what happened with her father?
It took me a little time to really enjoy this story but the surprising storyline made this an really entertaining story.
I look forward to read more of this author.
Trudy Cordle
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just finished this book last night! Another great read by Kim!! I loved Rebecca and Sam's story! Not so sure I'd want to be a mother to his twins, though! Those two girls are a handful! There's so much emotion packed into this book, and it's great to see how these two get things worked out to be together! Of course, it took a little help from the twins!

HiDesert Granny
May 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Great Christian story but the poor formatting in my copy made it difficult to read. I think it was an older copy from about 5 years ago. It was a solid enough story that I will read more of her work.
Robyn Echols
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Misunderstandings and Deception

Excellent story of a daughter forgotten although she never stopped reaching out to her father. However, other factors were involved, and the author did an excellent job of revealing them to the reader. Good characters. A sweet Christian romance.
William Lichtwald
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love

Great story. I fully enjoyed it. This is my first book I have read of Kimberly 's and I'm going to read them all now and fully recommended this one. Thanks so much for a awesome love story.
Respectfully
Joyce Lichtwald
Pamela Hastings
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Story!

I have Rebecca's Hope 5 stars for its sweet story of love and forgiveness. Well-written plot and characters! I look forward to reading Emma's Dream and Kimberly Grist next books learn more of these characters lives!
Mary A. Lopp
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good book about a young girl named Rebecca. When her mother died and her father had remarried. Every thing went wrong. She went to live with someone else. Then she went on her own met Sam and his daughters. I recommend this book. I couldn't hard out it down. ...more
Myrna
Feb 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A Great Read

I loved this book.the story was great., I like the sweet clean story. The reading of the Bible. I will look for more of your storys to read
Patricia
this is a good story, i was given a copy of the book but this is an honest review if you like strong people and trying times you will like the story. and the children and chickens
Mary Jane McLeod
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Historical Romance

A great historical romance series. I loved Rebecca and Sam's story and look forward to more books in the series
Janet Swiftbird
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
It takes a village

A wonderful inspiring read full of love and a horrible deception that takes away a life between father and daughter.
BROWN2
Jul 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It Takes a Village

A lovely story set in a town that is family to Rebecca. Sam and Rebecca are a perfect fit but there are a few obstacles along the way.
Glaidene Ramsey
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rebecca's Hope a Brides dreams fulfilled.

This is my first book written by Kimberly Grist. This story was to u ching to me sin e I had somewhat of varied upbringing. I am so glad my life and fictional Rebecca's lives improved with love I enjoyed this book and I hope you enjoy it too!!!!!!
Elizabeth
Dec 08, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »
AMERICAN HISTORIC...: Kimberly Grist 1 6 Dec 09, 2018 09:35AM

• A Bride for Matthias
  • A Bride for Boss (The Proxy Brides #49)
  • Logan (Bachelors and Babies #2)
  • A Bride for Gavin (The Proxy Brides #46)
  • A Bride For Obadiah (The Proxy Brides #41)
  • A Bride for Andrew (The Proxy Brides #47)
  • A Bride for Blake (The Proxy Brides #43)
  • A Bride for Harland (The Proxy Brides Book 51)
  • A Bride for Mitchell (The Proxy Brides #45)
  • A Bride for Esau (The Proxy Brides #44)
  • A Bride for Deke (The Proxy Brides #40)
  • A Bride for Seamus (The Proxy Brides #48)
  • A Bride for Cody (The Proxy Brides #42)
  • A Bride for Clay (The Proxy Brides, #2)
  • A Bride for Abel (The Proxy Brides, #4)
  • A Bride for Valentin (The Proxy Brides #12)
  • A Bride for Elijah (The Proxy Brides #9)
  • The Blizzard Brides (The Blizzard Brides #1)
Kimberly Grist is married to her high school sweetheart, Nelson, who is a pastor in Griffin, Georgia. She and her husband have three adult sons, one with Down syndrome, and she has a passion to encourage others in offering a special needs ministry in the church. Kim is also a grandmother and proud to be a child of the living God. She feels called to help and encourage others and to share experienc ...more

News & Interviews