Start by marking “Rebecca's Hope” as Want to Read:
Rebecca's Hope

Rebecca's Hope

Raised by her guardian and influenced by the mostly male population of Carrie Town Texas, Rebecca benefited from a forward-thinking, unorthodox education not typical for a young woman in the late Nineteenth century.

As an adult, she is armed with skills that most would covet, yet she lives in a boarding house, works as a waitress and struggles financially. Most single wom
Published September 2nd 2018 by Forget Me Not Romances, an imprint of Winged Publications

To ask other readers questions about Rebecca's Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rebecca's Hope

Start your review of Rebecca's Hope
Lisa Lindly
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good read

This was a very uplifting and positive book. It gives hope when you are feeling down. I wish all the best to Kim and hope to read more about Rebecca and Sam.
Nethanja
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rebecca is a sweet girl who haven’t had a easy life but is loved by everyone. Her intended Sam wants financial safety first. When the children plot to find a husband for her. Will he wake up before it is too late? And what happened with her father?
It took me a little time to really enjoy this story but the surprising storyline made this an really entertaining story.
I look forward to read more of this author.
HiDesert Granny
May 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Great Christian story but the poor formatting in my copy made it difficult to read. I think it was an older copy from about 5 years ago. It was a solid enough story that I will read more of her work.
Robyn Echols
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Misunderstandings and Deception

Excellent story of a daughter forgotten although she never stopped reaching out to her father. However, other factors were involved, and the author did an excellent job of revealing them to the reader. Good characters. A sweet Christian romance.
William Lichtwald
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love

Great story. I fully enjoyed it. This is my first book I have read of Kimberly 's and I'm going to read them all now and fully recommended this one. Thanks so much for a awesome love story.
Respectfully
Joyce Lichtwald
Pamela Hastings
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Story!

I have Rebecca's Hope 5 stars for its sweet story of love and forgiveness. Well-written plot and characters! I look forward to reading Emma's Dream and Kimberly Grist next books learn more of these characters lives!
Mary Jane McLeod
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Historical Romance

A great historical romance series. I loved Rebecca and Sam's story and look forward to more books in the series
Janet Swiftbird
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
It takes a village

A wonderful inspiring read full of love and a horrible deception that takes away a life between father and daughter.
Glaidene Ramsey
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rebecca's Hope a Brides dreams fulfilled.

This is my first book written by Kimberly Grist. This story was to u ching to me sin e I had somewhat of varied upbringing. I am so glad my life and fictional Rebecca's lives improved with love I enjoyed this book and I hope you enjoy it too!!!!!!
Elizabeth
Sep 30, 2018
Marsha Miguel
Nov 06, 2019
AMERICAN HISTORIC...: Kimberly Grist 1 6 Dec 09, 2018 09:35AM

• Quinn: Cowboy Risk (The Kavanagh Brothers, #2)
  • Rosemary (The Widows of Wildcat Ridge, #11)
  • Mail Order Bride: The Orphan's Guardian: Clean and Wholesome Western Historical Romance (Winter Mail Order Brides Book 3)
  • A Mother for Christmas (Spinster Mail-Order Brides #16)
  • Misunderstood Meg (Mail Order Brides Rescue #4)
  • Teagan: Cowboy Strong: Christian Historical Western (The Kavanagh Brothers Book 1)
  • Mail Order Bride: For Better or Worse: Clean and Wholesome Western Historical Romance (Winter Mail Order Brides Book 2)
  • The Christmas Grieving
  • Absentminded Amelia (Mail Order Brides Rescue #8)
  • Oregon Dreams (Lockets & Lace #1)
  • Dear Mr. Stone (Mail-Order Bride Ink Book 11)
  • A Home for Christmas (Spinster Mail-Order Brides #17)
  • A Miracle for Christmas (Spinster Mail-Order Brides #15)
  • Fiery Felicity (Mail Order Brides Rescue #3)
  • Lacy's Legacy (Westward Home and Hearts Mail-Order Brides, #1)
  • A Keeper for Christmas (Spinster Mail-Order Brides #12)
  • Claire (The Widows of Wildcat Ridge, #12)
  • A Bride For Luke (The Proxy Brides Book 36)
Kimberly Grist is married to her high school sweetheart, Nelson, who is a pastor in Griffin, Georgia. She and her husband have three adult sons, one with Down syndrome, and she has a passion to encourage others in offering a special needs ministry in the church. Kim is also a grandmother and proud to be a child of the living God. She feels called to help and encourage others and to share experienc ...more

News & Interviews