Start by marking “Honor (SEAL'ed, #1)” as Want to Read:
Honor (SEAL'ed, #1)

Honor

(SEAL'ed #1)

An incredible story about finding love again.

Logan
Being a Navy Seal you get used to people dying, but when the person dying is your best friend, you agree to anything they ask. After volunteering for every mission available it’s now time for me to man-up, face my fears, and listen to my best friends dying wish, to go and claim my forever. Running was easy, convincing her
Published June 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Honor

MiDouradoP
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
A sexy and easy read.

3,75 stars

I was intrigued when I read the blurb of this book, so I was excited about it.

I liked that the heroine is curvy and a realistic body shape, it makes more relatable. And Logan was a really sweet guy.

Katie and Logan were really good people and they both had experience lost and grief for the same person. So their pain, even though just one of them knows the real story, are a good part of the equation.

The plot had a lot of potention, although it was a little fast paced
ItaPixie
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars

Honor was a very quick read I've finished it in one sitting.

Logan is a beautiful man inside out and an amazing Hero,Katie is a sweet woman.They met at a bar and they felt connected instantly but could they lose all their fears and hesitancies in order to fall in love?

I've enjoyed this story,even if I would have liked to know more about the past of the characters.
The fast paced flow kept me on my toes from start to end,I was really curious to know Katie and Logan fate,but at times I felt it too

Coco.V
Sep 12, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (9/12/18)!💝

Blurb:
Logan has been running from a death bed promise for years, but he’s finally decided to face his fears and claim his forever. Now all he has to do is convince her to take another chance on love.

Katie buried her husband and made peace with never finding a love that strong again. But when a smooth talking cowboy asks her to dance, fireworks explode, leaving them both desperate for more.

However, their happiness is darkened by a secret – the secret of who he r
Mandie
Jul 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a beautiful, heart wrenching story. I was so enthralled with it that I read it in one sitting!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first Andi Jaxon read. I love military romance and this one, military romance with a cowboy in the mix, was an interesting read. I thought it was romantic. Snarky. Sexy. Raw and real.
Tiffany Readz
Immature Insta-love

Well, I don't really know where to start with a review for this book. Right off the bat, I could tell we weren't going to get along. While the blurb sounded great, it wasn't the heavy read I expected.

Insta-love, or lust in this case isn't my go to thing and this book was chock full of it. Logan and Katie were saying thier I Love You's after four days. Yikes. As the blurb says, Logan is a SEAL whose best friend, Ryan died and now he's going to claim Ryan's wife, the girl HE act
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
Loss doesn’t mean heartbreak will last forever…

I love military romance and the blurb for this story (loss, cowboys, new love) immediately caught my eye…

Logan had buried his fellow soldier but not before promising to take care of the woman he left behind. After so long hearing about her, dreaming about her, he wanted too much to go to Katie and be there for her. Instead, he stayed away, determined to not act on his feelings. He couldn't stay away forever...

Katie still mourned her husband but Loga
Sunny Shelly Reads
3.5 Stars

I had high hopes for Honor based on the blurb, but it just kind of was an okay read for me. The story had lots of things that I liked about it -- and I loved that Katie was a curvier heroine. But Katie and Logan just didn't click for me, and I think a lot of it had to do with their first interactions at the bar. I just couldn't get past the dialogue between them. It didn't feel like a natural flow of conversation to me, and the sex talk during their first encounter had me rolling my eye
April Symes
Honor, the first in the new SEAL’ed series by Andi Jaxon and AJ Alexander is a quick read that I wanted more of . Logan fell in love with Katie years ago but instead watched his best friend marry her instead. He and his best friend made this huge promise- if his best friend ended up dying then Logan needed to care for and finally claim Katie. Logan couldn’t hang around while watching Katie and his best friend together so he left. Now after learning Katie’s husband and his former best friend is d ...more
Athena Engel
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was intrigued by Honor as soon as I read the description. A cowboy and a military romance? Awesome! And boy was it! I fell in love with Logan, he is sweet, considerate and oh so loveable. He is also all man.
Katie is a normal woman with normal insecurities. She may not be a size 2, but Logan loves her and shows her she is perfect. She is strong and sassy, but also very down to earth. I see many of the women I know in her. She was very easy to relate to.
The authors, Andi Jaxon and AJ Alexander
Sassy Southern
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Honor is book 1 in the Seal'ed Series. It was a fun quick read for me full of some very hot and steamy moments. Logan and Katie had some serious chemistry even though Katie really had no idea who Logan was when they met. I loved all of the characters in the book including some of the other Seal members.

I can't wait to get my hands on the next book in this series after reading this book and getting a little peak into the other characters lives.

There were several moments that had me wondering wh
Jenny Prose
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Freaking incredible Stars!

WOW! I'm stunned! Katie and Logan are incredible. I loved this book from the minute Andi talked about it, all the way to the end. I love that Katie is a 'real' women who has curves in all the right places and it's a twig, and I love how Logan loves her. This story introduced us to some incredible characters that I'm hoping (fingers crossed) we will get to see in all the other books in this series.
I loved the military terms, and the brotherhood these men have but love
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lauryn
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a awesome story.. Gotta love when the right man finally gets the girl!!!
Laundry
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC of Honor not knowing where or how - blonde blogger problems. Yes, you can laugh at me. But seriously, the cover had me intrigued. I read the synopsis and was like sweet, this book is right up my alley. I read this book start to finish in like 2 hours, y'all. There's so much to love about it. I truly think this story will appeal to every single reader.

Story Line: Okay, first of all, hello - sexy military man. If you're like eh, a man in uniform doesn't do it for me (like a lunat
Vivian
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

How can I start writing about this book. I loved reading Honor, the first in the new SEAL’ed series by Andi Jaxon and AJ Alexander. Honor has so many good things going for it. It’s a military romance with a big beautiful woman and a second chance romance all rolled into one.

I love the characters in Honor. Logan has been in love with Katie since he laid eyes on her, but was too afraid to make a move. Problem is, his best friend made a move and ended up marr
Jennifer Pierson
Honor was a quick read that I definitely couldn't get enough of, as these two authors were a fantastic duo that meshed perfectly together. Logan fell in love with Katie years ago, but watched his best friend marry her, however he made a death bed promise to said best friend, and it was one he intended to keep, although it took him years to come back. Finally, come back he did, and it was like he was never gone. And Logan's feelings hadn't changed one bit when he laid eyes on Katie again, so he s ...more
AnneKR
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Who doesn't love reading about military men? Swoon!!

Logan and Ryan met and became best friends while training to become Navy SEAL's. During one of their missions something terrible happens to Ryan and Logan ends up making a promise to take care of Ryan's wife, Katie. What happens when Logan finds Katie? How will she find it in herself to open up to love again after burying her husband? What happens when she finds out the secret he's been hiding?

I love that Katie has got curves and not the typica
Demetra
Dec 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs, e-books
3,5 stars

I’ve started this book just a couple of hours ago and I didn’t imagine that I’d end it that fast. The story is quite fast-paced without leaving out anything important for the plot.

I was really curious after reading the blurb, to see how Logan and Katie’s story would be. I mean he couldn’t just go to her and tell her “Hi I’m your dead husband’s best friend and I’ve been in love with you for the past 8 years”!

Logan may be all badass but when it comes to Katie he’s such a softie. From the
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Exceptionally sweet with the perfect amount of heat and a whole lot of heart! Honor was the perfect book to spend a lazy afternoon wrapped up in. Logan and Katie along with their often hilarious friends had me hooked in no time once I started reading. While full of the sweetest of romance, there’s still an emotional depth to their story that really pulls you in.
Logan’s love for Katie knows no bounds. Loving her silently from afar for so long and sacrificing his own happiness for hers. I mean se
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks

Honor is book one in the SEAL’ed series, hence we see some military men and while each take their job more than serious, we see a side of them that we just want to not only swoon with, but hug as well. This is Logan’s story (AKA Cowboy). Wow! Is all I can say, that was very Honorable of you to do their Cowboy. You shall see as lips are sealed to avoid spoilers. Katie, love that's she is not a stick figure and that she isn't portrayed as bigger and she’s still thin. She’s normal like size 16. Yes
Edith Dubielak PA
Honor(SEAL'ed #1) by Author Andi Jaxon & Author AJ Alexander is a phenomenal book you’ll want to read over and over again.

I am a huge fan of Author Andi Jaxon and Author AJ Alexander. I had the pleasure of reading they’re first novel CRAZE and absolutely loved it. So if you haven’t read it yet it’s a #MustRead. Ok, so back to Honor Andi and AJ have done it again another compelling read.

The characters in the storyline drew me in from the very first page. Logan and Katie's relationship was so
Amy Dufera
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Honor, by Andi Jaxon and AJ Alexander, is a wonderful story of healing and love.

Logan has always been in love with Katie. Unfortunately, she fell in love with his best friend and fellow Navy Seal, Ryan. When Ryan is killed, he tells Logan to go and take care of Katie.

He avoids doing so for years, but when he does, they hook up and she falls in love with him. Katie is confused that her feelings for Logan are stronger than they were for her husband. Ryan loved her, but Logan can't live without her
Wendy Livingstone
This dynamic duo of authors’ had done a fantastic job in penning this story. Logan made a promise to his best friend, and now he is back to claim Katie as his. The chemistry between these two is explosive, but when a secret is exposed will this be the end of their relationship? No spoilers; this is a definite must read for all military romance story lovers. This is a well written story, which is emotional and entertaining, adding in humour and this is a captivating page turner. I look forward to ...more
Melanie
Jul 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A short, fast paced read, I quite enjoyed Honor. I liked the characters, (I can't wait to get Avery, Amber and Charlie's story) I thought the plot was pretty good, and while it moved forward lightning quick, I could deal with it.

I do think it could have been a bit more polished though. I read a lot of ARC's and expect those to have a few errors or editing issues. This however, I bought, and therefore expected there to be none of the little mistakes you get in ARC's sometimes and so while they d
2OCC Reviews
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
This was a really cute steamy fast paced military romance. When you read the blurb you get pretty much the whole idea of what the story is and will consist of but the journey that Logan and Katie take was one to experience. I won’t go into too many details but I did like the story and am intrigued by the secondary characters and plan to read their story. 4 stars #2OCCJD
Breyana Floyd
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is utterly amazing. It is so different then any other military romance that I've ever come across. It moved me to tears and kept me captivated from start to finish. And one of the most amazing things is this book is relatable! You can actually connect with the characters and it's not forced or trying to hard. They just reach out and pull you in and love you so hard it hurts but in the best way possible. This may be one of my best military romance reads so far this year!
Chantelle Bouffanie
WOW! I've volunteered to review this book for United Indie Book Blog. This is my first time reading one of Andi Jaxon books. Katie and Logan are incredible. I loved the military terms, and the brotherhood these men have but love how strongly they love the women in their life. I just loved every minute of this story. Logan had always loved Katie but the timing just wasn't right for them. You WILL HAVE to get this book and see if Logan and Katie will be together. I HIGHLY recommend this story! I'm ...more
United Indie Book Blog
Charlotte Isaac
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-books
Wow, what an emotional book. It was so well written, that you get transported into the world, and feel all the emotions.

I loved Logan, his sweet, caring and funny. He just wants people he cares for to be happy.

I loved Katie, she is sweet, sassy and feisty. She loves to have fun with her friends. But she also has her ups and downs.

I really enjoyed this book, and recommend it. I can't wait for more. wtmo
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Raised in California, I’m a crunchy mom, save the whales and the rain forests, hippy. I married a sexy man in uniform who let me spawn and am now raising a mutinous army of hell raisers that I created myself, all while he defends our country. I drink too much coffee until it's late enough to drink too much wine and am sexually frustrated for your freedom. If you see me online, I'm probably sitting ...more

SEAL'ed (5 books)