Start by marking “Hercolubus Or Red Planet” as Want to Read:
Hercolubus Or Red Planet

Hercolubus Or Red Planet

Hercolubus, a planet so called by the sages of antiquity, is approaching our Solar System and is the cause of great concern for those who know about such cosmic phenomena. In our former encounter, Hercolubus put an end to the Atlantean civilisation. These facts are duly related through all the “Universal Floods” of different religions and cultures. The consequence of the v ...more
52 pages
Published 2000 by Book Guild (first published November 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Hercolubus Or Red Planet, please sign up.
Lucia
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Hercolubus Or Red Planet
Muhammad Abdullah

This is a very quick read which elaborate the author's point of view to the readers about the end of humanity and the existence of extraterrestrial life on other planets within our solar system and beyond within the vastness of galaxies.

In this book, V. M. Rabolu talked about his astral visit to the Venus and Mars. He claimed, there is a life on Venus and Mars which is much better and advanced than that on Earth . Their lives are perfectly ordered, they have used the jaw dropping technologies
Aakanksha
May 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Hercolubus or Red Planet by V.M. Rabolu unfolds his perspective regarding the destruction of the human race.

The author claims that he visits Venus and Mars through his astral (subtle) body. He describes how people live there and how they are different from us. The way American government feeds us lies and no one wants to connect with the supreme Mother or Father.

I don't know if the author truly experiences the journey to other planets, but I do believe in astral projection and know that is not
Jen
May 07, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: unfinished
My favorite work-acquired book. Crazy, crazy ramblings. The best bits are about the Venusians with their blond hair, blue eyes, and explosive belt buckles.
Another good passage:
"All interplanetary spaceships move with solar energy. They are made from a material which does not exist here and which is resistant to bullets and to everything. They are made in one piece and have no soldered joints or rivets. They are controlled by switches."
Good stuff.
Guatón
Nov 17, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
It took me a while to decide whether to rate this book one or five stars. I ended up giving it one star to reflect the garbage it contains, but let me assure you it's the most amazing, 5-star garbage you will ever read. It's the "Plan 9 from Outer Space" of books. ...more
Lexie
I found this book through one of my favorite bloggers, PZ Myers. Someone sent him a copy by mail. After reading his review, I couldn't resist. I quickly went to the website (the website was also very entertaining), where I requested a free copy. I somehow forgot about ordering this gem, and about 3 months later, I recieved my copy of this book (book is a little generous, fat pamphlet is more accurate).

Positives:
~Quick read
~Hilarious (not sure this was the distributors intent)
~No, really, it's v
Robert Zimmermann
I don't know where to start with this garbage. I guess calling it garbage is a bit harsh, but read it and see if that's called for or not. I'm fine with people having their own opinions, but this is a bit ridiculous. This book is aimed at "correcting" the sinful world. The author starts out with telling the reader about a "sun sized planet" making it's way toward earth. Then tells the reader that he has "gone to Venus and Mars" and to describe how those beings, which he calls humanity for some r ...more
Anna Motteler
I got this book free in the mail, and to be honest, I didn't expect much out of it.

Apparently this "Hercolubus" planet is the "end" of the Earth.

Honestly, I know NOTHING about the planets, or space in general.

This book is biased, obviously, so if you know anything about space, you should probably read this.

But as for people like me, it's a book that made my noggin hurt.
Zsolt
Apr 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was an intriguing book, considering the fact that I read it many times and before the 2012 phenomena. I don't say that all of the predictions came true, but a few of them are happening in front of our eyes and we look away, but this book shuts it right in front of us. I personally think that it was written very well with some amazing spiritual practices, for example the astral projection mantras. They truly work. I tried one of them and I must say, the sensation when you leave the body for th ...more
Infantina
May 05, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: non-fiction
I was all agog to learn about Hercolubus or Red planet in this small book that crosses 40 pages owing to the following questions I prepared before requesting this free book and then after reading author's note and wanted real enlightenment around this sensational topic.

What is this planet and how is it gonna put a halt to our very existence?
Why all the fuss?
How serious is the matter for the author has written this book at the time he was bedridden with illness and almost on the verge of dying an
Carolyn Injoy
May 08, 2014 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: ufo enthusiasts, off the beaten path thinkers
Recommended to Carolyn by: http://www.hercolubus.tv/ free
"Because of the immense importance of this universal message for humanity, the Alcione Association is sending by mail free printed copies of the book “Hercolubus or Red planet” to any place worldwide." You can get your free copy here: http://www.hercolubus.tv/

The author of the book died January 8, 2000 yet there is still in Canada an association sending copies for free.

"What I affirm in this book is a very-short term prophecy, because I have evidence about the end of the planet. I know it. I am
Michael
Oct 27, 2012 rated it it was ok
The book Red Planet was far fetched even for me. I write and read science fiction and fantasy novels, and I read books of souls and spirit, but some of the visions in this book seemed more dreams than visions. I kept sensing that the visionary was mixing an alternate reality that humans could go through with this reality. He saw the worse case scenarios, but we humans are subject to change and the future is not written in stone.
Heather Poinsett Dunbar
Aug 20, 2013 rated it did not like it
OMG... this was the most hilarious free book that we ever received at our library.

Two of us tried to decipher the thing during lunch and realized we needed to be drunk or stoned to 'get' it. It was just that confusing.

Oh well, it's still hilarious...
Cristhiano Bossardi De Vasconcellos
Doomsday book, for opened mind people. Appreciate too much, specially it´s free and have self knowleage techniques. Loved the description of extraterrestrial life and it´s equal some other contacted people have done.
James
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gifts
Five stars for not knowing what the hell I just read.
Melati
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
I DONT KNOW HOW TO SAY THIS. Too much unreasonable fact. Gosh.

At first I'm excited to read this, my friend recommended it to me. I admit that when I read this my heart beat so fast and my body start shaking. But when I finished it, I can't believe anything in this book.

If the human in the earth lives like in Venus' or Mar's, life will turn monotone. Full of freedom and perfectionist. There's no problem, even just a little problem. So what's your purpose of life then? What will you doing, if ther
γνώσο
Apr 03, 2019 rated it did not like it
I don't know what to say!
Should I cry or laugh?!..
Any way ,I can see that this short booklet consists of the following four(it could be more):
Justified Anger(on the current situation of our world , our planet,our ethical systems)+unscientifically crazy fiction +contradictions..atleast more than 3 contradictions(in the author's narrtive)+alil bit of Astral Projection tips"not really" but it is..
I got the book by an email..I thank them for giving me the opportunity to hear the other sides..to be l
Celina Faramitha
Holy molly! I don't understand what kind of book is it.
At first sight, I thought 'twas a astronomic book and fun facts about galaxy.
But hell nah, heres come trouble.

Something nice to say:
1. Great imaginations, man.
2. Cool stuff.
3. Cool cover and paper, they use 100gr paper.
4. I like "The Tree Analogy". He said people's ego like tree. And our small bad acts are roots. If we feed all branches from roots, the tree getting bigger and bigger.
#But hell man, I heard on P!ATD song "If you don't let your
Lucia
Apr 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People seeking the truth about Nibiru, Planet X, extraterrestrials, and the spiritual awakening.
A unique little book written by a spiritual master of great wisdom. Hercolubus or PlanetX or Nibiru... whatever the name, the author predicted the appearance of this planet and its consequences for humanity. He also summarizes the most important spiritual exercises to practice in order to awaken and avoid the fate of unconscious masses. His accounts of life on other planets are also very interesting, especially in the light of recent disclosures about the extraterrestrials.
Pat Schakelvoort
Oct 23, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: cult
A bit tame no intergallatic battle between the Nordics and the greys and doom scenario of the red planet crashing into earth.
Lola
May 21, 2013 rated it did not like it
this book is obviously written by a man with schizophrenic disorder ....
Silas
Jul 07, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Well, this was something I read.

I suppose I shouldn't have expected a masterpiece from something that was being given away from a flier, but what I got was a heap of crazy that was published 19 years ago about an imminent catastrophe involving a planet I've never heard of, which is only featured in the first chapter. The book is very inventive in a rather uninventive Jetsons-but-more-conservative way, and reminded me a bit of the unfounded assumptions about other planets featured in pulp novels
Rachelle
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was amazing. I would like to give 4 stars for the excellent gleaning which will lead to open the curiosity of the reader about life, planets, and self consciousness. After you have been read in each charper you will surelly ask youself if it true or not.

The author insisted what he believed. He was very concern to humanity by giving an advice or maybe his formula on how to be good and to be safe in the future. It was presented there will have an upcoming danger to our planet. Even he felt si
Matt Chabe
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was ok
Either a sterling or damnable example of self-publishing, this novel—actually a self-produced chapbook—is at once ridiculous and terrifying. Terrifying in the way that someone alive today actually believes this nonsense is terrifying. No, I'm not talking about antivaxers—I'm talking about a grown man who apparently believes that a monstrous planet is going to destroy Earth and that Mars and Venus are inhabited by god-people who can do things just by thinking about them. It only gets better from ...more
Yean Thoong
Jan 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
Reading this years ago versus now has a huge significant.

As a 90s baby, I dare say that many any of the things that he had stated on the destruction of humanity, is becoming true.

Although, from data and observation, it is from our own fellow brethen and sistren that causing the planet's fate to become worse.

Anyway, from my own experience in astral projection now is an added bonus in relating to the author while re-reading this book.
Kelly-Jeanne
Mar 08, 2021 rated it did not like it
Wow! Wow. If you like a fringe religious text, you’re going to love this. Aryan aliens and astral projection. Scientific chastity and an internal divine mother with a lance to purge you of imperfections. Also if you want lessons on astral projection, there are mantras and details on how to jump so that you will know if you are on the physical plane or astral plane. Informative, instructional! This one has it all!
Usman Aman
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Well I read this book which indeed is a pamphlet or better said a brochure about Astral traveling, space and the world coming to an end. it took me 30 minutes to read it completely. I received it as a gift from the publisher. Well, yes I believe in the day of judgment and Resurrection but at the same time it seemed delusional however nice read because it is written from heart!
Ganesh Ramalingam
A must read book. The author has kept the content so concise that even an impatient reader can complete in a short period. And then, its not just about reading gathering knowledge. The intent is to put in practice every day the advice given in the book. Either we argue for what we have in our memory or just blindly follow the simple steps given in the book to find the truth for ourselves. Period!
Dylan
Jan 06, 2019 rated it did not like it
My girlfriend received this in the mail completely randomly and knew it would be up my alley. Utterly hilarious, but unintentionally so. I want to give it five stars for the imagination and absurdity of it all, but think some may mistake a high mark with high knowledge.
xtian
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
Once upon a time, a misanthrope dropped too much acid. His brain melted and wrote this book out of spite and boredom. I presume that's what gave birth to this prophecy.

I received this copy for free, though. The courier definitely deserves a couple of stars, not the red planet kind.
Umair Sial
I think this book comes off as a manifesto or ravings of mad man. But if you do some research on the topics you can appreciate the content more. It's about life on other planets and has an Ancient Aliens vibe to it. ...more

• Narraciones extraordinarias (I)
  • Uno siempre cambia al amor de su vida
  • O amanhã não está à venda
  • Treatise of Revolutionary Psychology: The Gnostic Method of Real Spiritual Awakening
  • The Trap
  • Quarto de Despejo
  • O Cortiço
  • Sobrevivendo no inferno
  • The Violent Bear It Away
  • O demônio familiar
  • Libertinagem / Estrela da Manhã
  • Historical Metaphors and Mythical Realities: Structure in the Early History of the Sandwich Islands Kingdom
  • Auto do frade
  • The Magic of Reality: How We Know What's Really True
  • Não Se Pode Amar E Ser Feliz Ao Mesmo Tempo
  • O Beijo No Asfalto: Tragédia Carioca Em Três Atos
  • Crónicas africanas
  • Governing States and Localities
V.M. Rabolu (1926 – 2000) was born in Tolima (Colombia). In 1952 he found the true Knowledge and through long years of esoteric practice he developed extraordinary faculties that eventually transformed him into a spiritual guide who is greatly renowned worldwide.

Aware of the future that awaits us, he devoted himself to teaching humanity the formulas to achieve their own spiritual regeneration. Thu

News & Interviews

“Nobody cries because of a person's death; death for them is a change of clothes, nothing else.” 2 likes