Start by marking “Rebel (The Extinction Trials, #3)” as Want to Read:
Rebel (The Extinction Trials, #3)

Rebel

(The Extinction Trials #3)

Betrayal. Sacrifice. Survival. Welcome to The Extinction Trials

Storm and Lincoln's city is burning. The people are starving. The only place left to run is Piloria, the continent of monsters. It's up to Storm and Lincoln to keep their people alive as they colonize this lethal paradise. But will the biggest threat to their survival be the monsters in the jungle...or the ones
Published February 7th 2019 by Usborne Publishing Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Rebel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rebel

Cora Tea Party Princess
Look, I need this. I need to know what happens next for Storm.
Steph
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
YES THOUGH. I can’t say too much without being spoilery. But my gosh this was brilliant. It was tense and action packed and interesting and just brilliant. I’d missed these characters and this world so much!
Nikki
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh extinction trials, I have missed you!

It took me a couple of chapters to remember what happened at the end of Exile, and to deal with there being so many characters about more of the time, but once I had that nailed this book was absolutely everything I wanted. Pure dinosaur perfection!

For a start, it’s finally more about piloria than earthasia, and it’s also more about living with the dinosaurs. There’s still conflict, which is really well done - I love a good bit of political drama!

Storm in
Kate Ormand
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Earthasia is in chaos – resources are low and the people are fighting back. But on the dinosaur continent of Piloria, the land is thriving. A large group try to carve out their new beginning, but how long until the dinosaurs notice they are there? Survival is threatened both inside and outside the walls in this exciting final book.

I’ve been really impressed by this series as a whole and loved every book! They’re perfect for fans of The Hunger Games and Jurassic Park, but stand on their own as s
Kim Dyer
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviewed-on-blog
While it was a stronger novel than Exile, I was still disappointed that it just wasn't more. The novel this time was a lot quicker to find its feet. While the previous two instalments spent a lot of time on Earthasia, this one rapidly relocated the entire cast to Piloria. While this was an exciting opening, it unfortunately floundered a little after this point. I think my biggest issue was that it all just felt a bit too rushed.

Although it certainly felt as though Rebel is intended to be the fin
Ellesha
I raced through this book. This book is a perfect ending to an incredible, innovative and compelling series. I was so looking forward to reading this as I absolutely fell in love with the first one, and although I was slightly disappointed with the second, I was not giving up on this series, and I am SO glad I didn't!

Obviously, the characters are still awesome, and although they're constantly changing, adapting and growing, they still stay true to themselves and I love every single one of them.
Vendea
Celá série je skvělá oddychovka, která se v aj čte naprosto parádně. Zápletka je sice dost jednoduchá a celý svět působí občas zjednodušeně, pro mě to ale jako Jurský park meets Hunger Games fungovalo. Hlavní hrdinka Storm je boží, stejně jako Lincoln. A největší plus vidím v romantice, protože se mi ještě nestalo, že bych četla knihu, která by mi v tomhle hledisku tak vyhovovala. Za celé tři knihy (tedy nějakých 1 000 stran) se totiž něco přímo stalo až na poslední straně poslední knihy. Boží! ...more
Dreximgirl
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have loved this series so much and I am really going to miss it. Storm and Lincoln are such great characters and I love their development throughout the story. Seeing more of Piloria was a joy and I like that the ending is left so that there could be more in the world if the author wanted to go back.

A thoroughly enjoyable read and satisfying end to the trilogy.
Bex
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Much better at the start than book 2 this swept me into the world of Piloria straight away. Plenty of dinosaurs with a bit of politics, environmentalism and no romance in sight. Storm chaser is an excellent female lead who is strong enough to let people help but stand up for what’s right. I hope this isn’t the end (I’d like to see if Silas makes it and how) but if it is it’s a fitting one.
Elaine
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rebel is just fabulous. A thoroughly enjoyable and often edge of your seat exciting finale in what has been a fantastic trilogy. I have loved getting to know all the characters, the dinosaurs, Earthasia and Piloria and will definatley be re reading all three books very soon.
Jasmine
This was everything that I wanted and more! I absolutely loved this and it was such a brilliant conclusion to the trilogy...though I'd still love to read more about Storm and this world. The characters, the plot....this is pretty much what I want in a book and I recommend this so much!!!
Julie Sofie
Cat New
Feb 10, 2019
Katie
Feb 05, 2019

The Extinction Trials (3 books)
  • The Extinction Trials (The Extinction Trials, #1)
  • Exile (The Extinction Trials #2)