Start by marking “Greed (Seven Deadly Sins Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Greed (Seven Deadly Sins Book 3)

Greed

(Seven Deadly Sins #3)

Lucifer needs a change. After two months of the game, he’s no closer to finding true love. Between the strange break-ins, Cupid weaseling his way into the process, and not nearly enough naked fun time, the devil is ready for a little vacation. Lucky for him, the next girl is an ocean away.

Lady Valerie Kensington is royalty. She doesn’t care about titles, not like her fat
Published August 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Greed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Greed

Start your review of Greed (Seven Deadly Sins Book 3)
Treasa
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
AMAZING!
WOW! A whole lot to take in and my head is still buzzing from the the ending i never seen coming knocking me completely off my feet! An enjoyable storyline with unexpected twists and turns that will keep you on edge burning up the pages! Dark, fierce, suspense, mind boggling mystery, intense and hard to put down! An amazing must read that will leave you stunned wanting more!
Goth Gone Grey
Nov 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The game is afoot...

No, not the dating game that's the superficial plot for this series. Quiet as it's kept, that's nearly a throwaway in comparison to the building story about Luc, Az, Harley, Cupid, and other celestial beings. I went from an on the fence curiosity after the first book to tapping out a review rapidly now to download the next. Thank Lucifer - or LJ - that I don't need to wait for more.

Each book intertwines with the rest of the series, so reading as standalone works isn't advise
Tiffany
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This has been a good series and I've enjoyed the two previous stories, but I think I like this one the best so far. It held my attention from the beginning. There was danger and suspense, as well as twists and turns. I liked Valerie and Lucifer together, but will she end up being the one? We'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime, the ending was something I didn't see coming. I'm looking forward to reading book four.
*I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily le
Destiny Bridwell
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book for a fair and honest review. It is on to the next sin which is Greed. Luc meets Valerie and he is wondering if she will be the one. There was a bit more exciting and there is more mysteriosus about this book. It kind of left me with a lot of question and the best of the book still has my head spinning. There are still more sins to come. We just have to see how if Luc can find his true love.
Mom2three
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Greed is the perfect name for this story because I am feeling greedy for more. This game between Harley and Lucifer continues to heat up and I'm anxious to see how it's going to end. I love the mystery and suspense that circles through this one. The twists and turns had me glued to the pages and I just want more. ...more
Nancy
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the seven deadly sins series and the keep getting more and more interesting to read. I really enjoyed reading this series on the game of love that Lucifer get to play. I love the danger, mystery and suspense.

Tanya
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He has been doing it for two months and no nearer to finding his soul mate. He then goes and sees her who he thinks could be her soul mate. Follow their ups and downs. Can she be the one for him? See if she is

Charen
Apr 29, 2019
Ana Rangel
Jun 25, 2019

• Scooper and Dumper
  • Ridorkulous (Dorky Duet #1)
  • Waffle House Diaries
  • Two Billionaires Next Door
  • Queen Of People’s Hearts: The Life And Mission Of Diana, Princess Of Wales
  • Understanding and Loving a Person with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder: Biblical and Practical Wisdom to Build Empathy, Preserve Boundaries, and Show Compassion (The Arterburn Wellness Series)
  • Level Up
  • Looking For It (Three Player Co-op #1)
  • Grow Up (One Up Series Book 2)
  • My Crowning Glory (Natural Sistahs)
  • Watcher Untethered (Watchers of the Gray, #1)
  • Nerd Scandal: A College Romance Story (New Adult Romance Book 1)
  • Waiting For It (Three Player Co-op #2)
  • Asking For It (Three Player Co-op, #3)
  • The Size of Everything
  • The Ultimate Polish Cookbook: Master 111 Traditional Dishes From Poland (World Cuisines Book 7)
  • An Uncommon Sense (Sensual Healing Book 1)
  • Swept (Polished, #2)
L J lives on the Jersey Shore with her husband, four kids, two cats, and an inherited dog from hell (a.k.a. the sewer gremlin). Though writing has always been her first passion, she got a degree in psychological counseling and worked in the mental health field for awhile, which she finds very helpful in dealing with her crazy family. She is a lover of all different types of music and books, switch ...more

Seven Deadly Sins (7 books)
  • Wrath (Seven Deadly Sins #1)
  • Gluttony (Seven Deadly Sins #2)
  • Sloth (Seven Deadly Sins Book 4)
  • Lust (Seven Deadly Sins Book 5)
  • Pride (Seven Deadly Sins Book 6)
  • Envy (Seven Deadly Sins Book 7)

News & Interviews