Start by marking “Bad Reputation” as Want to Read:

~~~Being Bad Never Felt So Good~~~

Being bad never felt so good.

I fell for Ally the moment I saw her. Who doesn’t like a confident, intelligent woman with curves I could spend days exploring?

Who am I kidding?
I have.
Many times.

Published December 7th 2018 by S.L. SCOTT

To ask other readers questions about Bad Reputation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Reputation

Start your review of Bad Reputation
S.L. Scott
Sep 03, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
👑Bad Reputation is a Second Chance Billionaire Royal Standalone Romance is LIVE. Audio will also release with the incredibly purr-worthy Sebastian York and charming Ava Erickson.

👑1 Click Now: http://bit.ly/BadRepAm1

Add to GR here: http://bit.ly/BRepGR

Adriana Locke
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is just what my heart needed!

Scott nails the second chance trope in this steamy tale of two people from opposite worlds. This royal romance is royally fantastic with laugh-out-loud humor, dirty scenes to make you blush, and, above all, a love story you’ll find impossible to forget.

Hutton Everest is rich. He’s gorgeous. I’ll even venture out and say he’s perfect. The object of his affection is Ally Edwards—a bad girl princess that stole my heart as much as Hutton! The chemistry between these
Rosa Sharon (iScream Book Blog)
"I could write poetry about Hutton Everest's ass. As a matter of fact, I have. Roses are red. Violets are blue. I want to bite his ass and squeeze it too. I didn't say it was good poetry. Just an ode to sort of thing."

I'm a fan of the author's work, so for me, everything she writes is a yes, please. I went into this story not knowing what I was in for, just knew that it would be good, she never disappoints. But she does surprise...always finding a way to pull the rug out from under me just w
The Book Bee
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4 STARS
"There's nothing rational about we've become so fast, but it doesn't scare me. Time is a number. I'm good with numbers and facts."

My FIRST book by SL Scott and now I matter of factly know that I have an arsenal of books to catch up on!! I have been purchasing and promoting her releases on my blog because they have always sounded so good, I just never had time to jump on a tour or squeeze one in and now that I have read her, I know that needs to be remedied!!

TALKING POINTS:
Ok..
Dora Koutsoukou
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 💖💖💖💖🌟🌟🌟🌟s❣️
Dilek VT
Jan 07, 2019 marked it as nope
I don't like royal themed stories... ...more
Aaly
Shelves: arc
4.5 stars!

I loved this modern fairytale written by S.L. Scott.

Review to come.

review-blog

*** ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. ***

The Everest brothers know how to find trouble but always the best kind. For Hutton, it’s going to be a journey filled of royal proportions.

That hangs in the air like a scent of scandal and forbidden romance. Being bad never felt so good and Hutton and Ally are going to learn it the hard way.

Everything started in bar, Young and wild
Cindy M. Green
Hutton Everest is Prince Charming personified ❤️❤️❤️

As little girls we all dream of finding our Prince Charming, right?!? The one that will sweep us off our feet. The one that will protect us from evil. The one that will understand you like no one else and make you feel like the most important person in the world. Ms. Scott gives us all these gooey, wonderful things in a modern-day fairy tale that will have your heart fluttering.

Hutton is popular with the ladies, why wouldn’t he be?!?! He’s hand
Bookshelf Obsessions
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy wow! What a wild angsty ride this was. This book had me gasping in disbelief a couple of times then swooning with the feels in the next breath.

PicsArt_12-02-05.32.30.jpg

Hutton Everest was a numbers guy for his brother's multi-million dollar company. He was also sexy and hard to resist.

Ally Edward's has a secret. One that will tear them apart before they rely get a chance to get started. Unless she can convince her royal parents otherwise.

PicsArt_12-02-07.54.21.jpg

I loved the relationship that developed between Ally and Hutton. They were b
Na
Dec 08, 2018 rated it liked it
"This time, I'm not leaving anything to chance because we may have been fate, but it's up to us to create our destiny."

I'm so sorry I didn't love this book more. I know it deserves a lot more love but tbh it just didn't get to me like I expected. After loving Ethan's book so much I had high expectations for Hutton's book. However, that's the thing with expectations, sometimes it's hard to meet them.

"You're the fairy-tale ending I wish I could have."

Nevertheless I enjoyed reading this fa
Cyndi Becker
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Not counting regency or historical romance, this is my first "royalty" romance read. And what a great introduction to the contemporary "royalty" romance trope. From the moment we meet Hutton Everest and through his eyes meet Ally Edwards, we know a very important connection has been made. Following this incredible "meet-cute", Hutton and Ally continue to build a no-strings attachment, that is until it isn't. No strings that is. Entangled in emotions that neither expected to feel, real life becom ...more
Donna
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Let me first start by saying I enjoyed this book a lot but God did I struggle to get into this book, it was very slow to start and I was wondering when the book would fire up and take hold of my interest. I'm saying it was slow it wasn't bad. I didn't not want to finished it. I just wanted it to hurry up.

I got my wish as the book hit around 40% and an awesome story sprang from the pages. Hutton and Ally's story is a strange but good one and I suppose you have to read the beginning to get to the
Tanja OMGReads
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: omgreads
I loved this concept of the story where she is someone who has "higher" status in society. Ally and Hutton have incredible chemistry which is hard to deny. Everytime they were near each other you could feel the want in the air. I loved that he refused to give her up and at the end of the day got the love of his life.

I liked that she was willing to sacrifice her happiness but I loved the fact that she didn't have to.

I'm looking forward to seeing what S.L.Scott has in store for the next Everest
stumbleduponabook
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this author. I really do.

Hutton Everest was EVERYTHING. EVERY-FUCKING-THING! He’s mine and no one can take him away from me.

This book gave me all the feels. It was so damn good. I can’t recommend it enough. Trust me and read the book, okay? Okay.
Liz
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bad Reputation by S.L. Scott was everything I expected and so much more! You can never go wrong with an S.L. Scott book. I have been a huge fan and she is a 1-click author for me! In Bad Reputation, we have Hutton Everest’s story and what a story it was! This was a second chance romance where being bad felt so, so good!

Hutton and Ally met at a bar and shared an instant attraction. A one-night stand turned into more, but always light and fun with no strings. Just when it could be more, Ally was
Stephanie
Being bad never felt so good.

SL Scott brings us a second chance, royal, stand-alone romance. Bad Reputation features Hutton Everest. We have already met Hutton’s brother, Ethan, in the romantic suspense Everest. There is just something about those Everest men!

“Relationships are messy.”

It starts out as a chance meeting, an intense attraction with smoldering heat. Fate meets destiny as Hutton meets Ally in a sweet scene on Halloween (no spoilers!). They become…more. They meet up and at first it i
Ann
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
*3,5-4 stars*
I really don't know how to start this review. I've loved every book I've read by this author and she's one of my favorites; one who I will always buy her books and read but somehow this one didn't really capture me. Don't get me wrong, I think it was a different story than what I've read before but I just didn't feel it entirely, there was something that I seemed to be missing. Even though the more I read, the more I started enjoying it and got more of a feel. I'd definitely still r
Lana-White Hot Reads
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hutton Everest is one rich, hot perfect man!!! Lana~White Hot Reads

Who knew having a bad reputation could be so thrilling. Ally Edwards knows a thing or two about having a bad reputation but its the way so conducts herself that shows she cares. The instant connection between Hutton and Ally is all consuming and the chemistry between these two is smoking hot. When Ally has to leave unexpectedly she shows Hutton that she will always love him despite the distance and circumstance in which she leave
Michal
Dnf 13%

I'm a romantic reader through and through who most of all loves the beginning of the stories. The first time two lovers find the electricity between them, the built of the chemistry slow or fast, the path that they take together that helps me feel connected to them.

So colored me disappointed when in the epilog they met and it's was exactly how I like it, my expectations were sky high but suddenly from the first chapter all this was taken away from me and I'm dropped smak dab ten months in
Anne Milne
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was so unexpected it wasn't at all what I thought It would and that's not a bad thing because I love when an author surprises you.

With Hutton and Ally the readers get a new modern take on a royal romance book which I really enjoyed. There is laughs along the way of this sweet romantic tale and it's steamy and passionate. Hutton will make you swoon I just love when a male character isn't afraid to show how much he loves his woman without losing his own identity. The same goes for Ally
Anne OK
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-reads
Ally and Hutton made a great matchup. I liked both equally. A second chance romance that includes a sassy and smart, but highly vulnerable royal and a possessive and protective hero.

There's chemistry, heat and an entertaining storyline. Fun-to-read!

Becky Rendon
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I can't help it but every time I see the cover Taylor Swift's song Bad Reputation runs through mind as though it's the theme song for this book. I almost think it is after reading it.

Bad Reputation brings us Hutton Everest at his best. Like his brother Ethan there's a lot on the line. He met the one. He fell for her in a crowded bar. That was the easy part. Nothing after that is easy.

It's not easy but it's sweet and supporting and everything you want in a partner. Hutton is a keeper - in every
Francoise
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked Ally and Hutton, they were perfect for each other. Yet they come from very different places : Ally is royalty, heir to a fictional country, and Hutton is Ethan Everest’s younger brother and a businessman. Their worlds collide after a chance encounter.

Ally is a highly likeable character: smart, funny, sassy, and oh so vulnerable. She is a modern princess, but her life is not really a fairy tale. She is bound by duty and family. I loved her independent streak but also liked how she accept
Irene

I have so much love for all things S.L. Scott, and this book is just another example of how she's able to create the most amazing and entertaining stories.

Bad Reputation is another awesome read and I highly recommend it.
Kristen Johnson
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hutton and Ally were sheer perfection.

Full review to come.

So a while back, SL Scott teased with a short story that ended with a bang and I love that she's added to that and given us the REST of the story. Now, have no fear, if you didn't read that story - you can still 100 percent read Bad Reputation as a stand alone. Bad Reputation is a tale of second chance romance with a twist.

Bad Reputation is Hutton Everest's story and man is it amazing in all it's unexpected deliciousness. Hutton finds h
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Hutton Everest is gorgeous. Rich. A certified player. Then he took one look at a gorgeous woman in a bar, and fell. Boom. Done for. But, not really, because the gorgeous woman isn't in town permanently. No, she's just having some fun before she has to go because life. Her life is meant to be the kind we all wish for - full of castles and crowns and fairy tale stuff like that. Of course, Hutton doesn't know this, and he falls for her, hard. Can a royal be with a commoner, even a rich commoner? Pr
Heather Bass
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg. I took me a few to gather my thoughts. This is my first Royal romance and I absolutely loved it. As always this author leaves me speechless. She knows how to draw you in with her characters. You will fall in love with these characters right from the beginning. I was addicted to this book right from the start. It only took me a little over a day to devour this incredible story.

Hutton Everest is the brother of the well known Ethan and he is just as popular with the ladies. He can have any gi
Paulette
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Princes far from charming, friends less than friendly and secrets held that could turn worlds upside down. These are just a few of the reasons that this book is so different from others and I loved it. The author took a story and turned it on it’s head. I don’t do spoilers so you’ll have to read the book to see where I’m coming from. She got it right! The scenarios she wrote about captivate you in a way you didn’t see coming. Even though it’s a romance you are kept on your toes and riveted to fi ...more
Stacie Christensen
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Who am I kidding?
I have.
Many times.

Our story ended abruptly when she packed her bags and left like we weren’t meant to be. We are. So I’m calling her bluff. That’s how I ended up thousands of miles from home, standing next to a man who claims to be her fiancé.

Being good has never felt so bad.

AMAZING!!! Absolutely loved Ally & Hutton's s
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another favorite written by S.L Scott. Seriously can this woman write a bad book. Ok ok let me just gush about how good this book is.
I love getting arc's, I mean who doesn't. But getting one from Suzy is like getting your very own unicorn. So is being a princess ... like a REAL LIFE princess ... complete with castle ... and a possibly wicked stepsister. Sorta. Have I lost you yet?
When we first meet Hutton Everest he seems a bit smitten to say the least. The way he describes her. Hmmm hmmm good
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Perfect Catch
  • All of Me (Confessions of the Heart, #2)
  • Something Like Hate
  • The Bet
  • The Redemption Duet (Redemption, #0.5-2)
  • Dare Me
  • Not Pretending Anymore
  • The Deal (Arranged Series, #1)
  • Just Pretend (Love Comes To Town #3)
  • One Wild Ride (Hollywood Chronicles, #2)
  • More (Ryder Brothers, #3)
  • More of You (Confessions of the Heart, #1)
  • Accidental Romeo
  • Earn Your Extra Credit
  • One Wild Night (Hollywood Chronicles, #1)
  • Wicked Lies (Wicked Bay, #3)
  • A Model Fiancé
  • Absolution
See top shelves…
Always interested in the arts, S.L. Scott grew up painting, writing poetry and short stories, and wiled her days away lost in a good book and the movies.

With a degree in Journalism, she continued her love of the written word by reading American authors like Salinger and Fitzgerald. She was intrigued by their flawed characters living in picture perfect worlds, but could still debate that the world

News & Interviews

The last five years of world history have been nothing if not...eventful. When living in interesting times, there's nothing better for...