Start by marking “Bad Reputation” as Want to Read:

~~~Being Bad Never Felt So Good~~~

Being bad never felt so good.

I fell for Ally the moment I saw her. Who doesn’t like a confident, intelligent woman with curves I could spend days exploring?

Who am I kidding?
I have.
Many times.

Published December 7th 2018 by S.L. SCOTT

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Dec 07, 2018
    New York Times bestselling author's exciting new novel is coming this December. Enter to win 1 of 2 signed paperbacks of Bad Reputation.

~~~Being Bad

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 2 copies available, 1399 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Nov 16 - Dec 16, 2018

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Bad Reputation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Reputation

S.L. Scott
    Sep 03, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
    👑Bad Reputation is a Second Chance Billionaire Royal Standalone Romance is LIVE. Audio will also release with the incredibly purr-worthy Sebastian York and charming Ava Erickson.

👑1 Click Now: http://bit.ly/BadRepAm1

Add to GR here: http://bit.ly/BRepGR

Adriana Locke
    Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    This is just what my heart needed!

Scott nails the second chance trope in this steamy tale of two people from opposite worlds. This royal romance is royally fantastic with laugh-out-loud humor, dirty scenes to make you blush, and, above all, a love story you’ll find impossible to forget.

Hutton Everest is rich. He’s gorgeous. I’ll even venture out and say he’s perfect. The object of his affection is Ally Edwards—a bad girl princess that stole my heart as much as Hutton! The chemistry between these
    Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
    "I could write poetry about Hutton Everest's ass. As a matter of fact, I have. Roses are red. Violets are blue. I want to bite his ass and squeeze it too. I didn't say it was good poetry. Just an ode to sort of thing."

I'm a fan of the author's work, so for me, everything she writes is a yes, please. I went into this story not knowing what I was in for, just knew that it would be good, she never disappoints. But she does surprise...always finding a way to pull the rug out from under me just whe
    The Book Bee
    Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
    REVIEW: 4 STARS
    "There's nothing rational about we've become so fast, but it doesn't scare me. Time is a number. I'm good with numbers and facts."

My FIRST book by SL Scott and now I matter of factly know that I have an arsenal of books to catch up on!! I have been purchasing and promoting her releases on my blog because they have always sounded so good, I just never had time to jump on a tour or squeeze one in and now that I have read her, I know that needs to be remedied!!

TALKING POINTS:
    Ok....
    Aaly
    Shelves: arc
    4.5 stars!

I loved this modern fairytale written by S.L. Scott.

Review to come.

review-blog

*** ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. ***

The Everest brothers know how to find trouble but always the best kind. For Hutton, it’s going to be a journey filled of royal proportions.

That hangs in the air like a scent of scandal and forbidden romance. Being bad never felt so good and Hutton and Ally are going to learn it the hard way.

Everything started in bar, Young and wild and fre
    Cindy M. Green
    Hutton Everest is Prince Charming personified ❤❤❤

As little girls we all dream of finding our Prince Charming, right?!? The one that will sweep us off our feet. The one that will protect us from evil. The one that will understand you like no one else and make you feel like the most important person in the world. Ms. Scott gives us all these gooey, wonderful things in a modern-day fairy tale that will have your heart fluttering.

Hutton is popular with the ladies, why wouldn’t he be?!?! He’s handsom
    Dora Koutsoukou
    Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
    4 💖💖💖💖🌟🌟🌟🌟s❣ ...more
    Obsessive Book Whore
    Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Holy wow! What a wild angsty ride this was. This book had me gasping in disbelief a couple of times then swooning with the feels in the next breath.

PicsArt_12-02-05.32.30.jpg

Hutton Everest was a numbers guy for his brother's multi-million dollar company. He was also sexy and hard to resist.

Ally Edward's has a secret. One that will tear them apart before they rely get a chance to get started. Unless she can convince her royal parents otherwise.

PicsArt_12-02-07.54.21.jpg

I loved the relationship that developed between Ally and Hutton. They were b
    Na
    Dec 08, 2018 rated it liked it
    "This time, I'm not leaving anything to chance because we may have been fate, but it's up to us to create our destiny."

I'm so sorry I didn't love this book more. I know it deserves a lot more love but tbh it just didn't get to me like I expected. After loving Ethan's book so much I had high expectations for Hutton's book. However, that's the thing with expectations, sometimes it's hard to meet them.

"You're the fairy-tale ending I wish I could have."

Nevertheless I enjoyed reading this fa
    Cyndi Becker
    Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Not counting regency or historical romance, this is my first "royalty" romance read. And what a great introduction to the contemporary "royalty" romance trope. From the moment we meet Hutton Everest and through his eyes meet Ally Edwards, we know a very important connection has been made. Following this incredible "meet-cute", Hutton and Ally continue to build a no-strings attachment, that is until it isn't. No strings that is. Entangled in emotions that neither expected to feel, real life becom ...more
    Donna Wright
    Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
    Let me first start by saying I enjoyed this book a lot but God did I struggle to get into this book, it was very slow to start and I was wondering when the book would fire up and take hold of my interest. I'm saying it was slow it wasn't bad. I didn't not want to finished it. I just wanted it to hurry up.

I got my wish as the book hit around 40% and an awesome story sprang from the pages. Hutton and Ally's story is a strange but good one and I suppose you have to read the beginning to get to the
    Tanja Kezmic
    Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: omgreads
    I loved this concept of the story where she is someone who has "higher" status in society. Ally and Hutton have incredible chemistry which is hard to deny. Everytime they were near each other you could feel the want in the air. I loved that he refused to give her up and at the end of the day got the love of his life.

I liked that she was willing to sacrifice her happiness but I loved the fact that she didn't have to.

I'm looking forward to seeing what S.L.Scott has in store for the next Everest
    Stephanie
    Being bad never felt so good.

SL Scott brings us a second chance, royal, stand-alone romance. Bad Reputation features Hutton Everest. We have already met Hutton’s brother, Ethan, in the romantic suspense Everest. There is just something about those Everest men!

“Relationships are messy.”

It starts out as a chance meeting, an intense attraction with smoldering heat. Fate meets destiny as Hutton meets Ally in a sweet scene on Halloween (no spoilers!). They become…more. They meet up and at first it i
    Liz
    Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Bad Reputation by S.L. Scott was everything I expected and so much more! You can never go wrong with an S.L. Scott book. I have been a huge fan and she is a 1-click author for me! In Bad Reputation, we have Hutton Everest’s story and what a story it was! This was a second chance romance where being bad felt so, so good!

Hutton and Ally met at a bar and shared an instant attraction. A one-night stand turned into more, but always light and fun with no strings. Just when it could be more, Ally was
    Ann  Goubert (Driven by Books)
    Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
    *3,5-4 stars*
    I really don't know how to start this review. I've loved every book I've read by this author and she's one of my favorites; one who I will always buy her books and read but somehow this one didn't really capture me. Don't get me wrong, I think it was a different story than what I've read before but I just didn't feel it entirely, there was something that I seemed to be missing. Even though the more I read, the more I started enjoying it and got more of a feel. I'd definitely still r
    Lana-White Hot Reads
    Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Hutton Everest is one rich, hot perfect man!!! Lana~White Hot Reads

Who knew having a bad reputation could be so thrilling. Ally Edwards knows a thing or two about having a bad reputation but its the way so conducts herself that shows she cares. The instant connection between Hutton and Ally is all consuming and the chemistry between these two is smoking hot. When Ally has to leave unexpectedly she shows Hutton that she will always love him despite the distance and circumstance in which she leave
    Anne Milne
    Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
    This book was so unexpected it wasn't at all what I thought It would and that's not a bad thing because I love when an author surprises you.

With Hutton and Ally the readers get a new modern take on a royal romance book which I really enjoyed. There is laughs along the way of this sweet romantic tale and it's steamy and passionate. Hutton will make you swoon I just love when a male character isn't afraid to show how much he loves his woman without losing his own identity. The same goes for Ally
    Becky Rendon
    Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
    I can't help it but every time I see the cover Taylor Swift's song Bad Reputation runs through mind as though it's the theme song for this book. I almost think it is after reading it.

Bad Reputation brings us Hutton Everest at his best. Like his brother Ethan there's a lot on the line. He met the one. He fell for her in a crowded bar. That was the easy part. Nothing after that is easy.

It's not easy but it's sweet and supporting and everything you want in a partner. Hutton is a keeper - in every
    Kristen Johnson
    Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Hutton and Ally were sheer perfection.

Full review to come.

So a while back, SL Scott teased with a short story that ended with a bang and I love that she's added to that and given us the REST of the story. Now, have no fear, if you didn't read that story - you can still 100 percent read Bad Reputation as a stand alone. Bad Reputation is a tale of second chance romance with a twist.

Bad Reputation is Hutton Everest's story and man is it amazing in all it's unexpected deliciousness. Hutton finds h
    Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Hutton Everest is gorgeous. Rich. A certified player. Then he took one look at a gorgeous woman in a bar, and fell. Boom. Done for. But, not really, because the gorgeous woman isn't in town permanently. No, she's just having some fun before she has to go because life. Her life is meant to be the kind we all wish for - full of castles and crowns and fairy tale stuff like that. Of course, Hutton doesn't know this, and he falls for her, hard. Can a royal be with a commoner, even a rich commoner? Pr
    Heather Bass
    Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Omg. I took me a few to gather my thoughts. This is my first Royal romance and I absolutely loved it. As always this author leaves me speechless. She knows how to draw you in with her characters. You will fall in love with these characters right from the beginning. I was addicted to this book right from the start. It only took me a little over a day to devour this incredible story.

Hutton Everest is the brother of the well known Ethan and he is just as popular with the ladies. He can have any gi
    Paulette
    Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Princes far from charming, friends less than friendly and secrets held that could turn worlds upside down. These are just a few of the reasons that this book is so different from others and I loved it. The author took a story and turned it on it’s head. I don’t do spoilers so you’ll have to read the book to see where I’m coming from. She got it right! The scenarios she wrote about captivate you in a way you didn’t see coming. Even though it’s a romance you are kept on your toes and riveted to fi ...more
    Stacie Christensen

Who am I kidding?
    I have.
    Many times.

Our story ended abruptly when she packed her bags and left like we weren’t meant to be. We are. So I’m calling her bluff. That’s how I ended up thousands of miles from home, standing next to a man who claims to be her fiancé.

Being good has never felt so bad.

AMAZING!!! Absolutely loved Ally & Hutton
    Lindsey (Linz Readz)
    Shelves: arc, kindle
    Just the royal romance I wanted!

Going into this story, I wasn’t quite sure what kind of royal romance I would get. I am so happy I decided to pick this one up! It surpassed every thing I thought it could be.

Hutton completely stole my heart. He was determined to fight, no matter the cost, for his girl. Her situation is extremely complicated and I love the fact that it didn’t scare him away. He was swoony, stubborn, and determined to get his happily ever after with his soul mate.

Ally was so muc
    Angela DeMarco
    Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Bad Reputation is a second chance royal romance. Who doesn’t love a fairy tale I certainly do! I’m a big fan of S L Scott she never disappoints me. Bad Reputation had a little bit of everything, it was sexy, romantic, comical and swoon worthy. I feel in love immediately with the main characters, Hutton and Ally. The story flowed with secondary characters you’ll love, and twists that will surprise you.

Ally Edwards, a beautiful, intelligent and strong willed woman....who knows what she wants and
    Jennifer  Kress
    Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Another favorite written by S.L Scott. Seriously can this woman write a bad book. Ok ok let me just gush about how good this book is.
    I love getting arc's, I mean who doesn't. But getting one from Suzy is like getting your very own unicorn. So is being a princess ... like a REAL LIFE princess ... complete with castle ... and a possibly wicked stepsister. Sorta. Have I lost you yet?
    When we first meet Hutton Everest he seems a bit smitten to say the least. The way he describes her. Hmmm hmmm good
    Aimee Crant-oksa
    Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
    Bad Reputation by SL Scott was my first in this series, but I am a fan of her other books. I get addicted to her books, and cannot put them down. Her characters and writing style draw you in. I want to hang out with them, and be part of their lives. There are also some references to some of her other characters which is always fun.

Hutton Everest is swoon worthy from the start. He hasn’t thought about being serious until he meets Ally. He is ready to commit until Ally leaves and says they cannot
    Francoise
    Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
    I liked Ally and Hutton, they were perfect for each other. Yet they come from very different places : Ally is royalty, heir to a fictional country, and Hutton is Ethan Everest’s younger brother and a businessman. Their worlds collide after a chance encounter.

Ally is a highly likeable character: smart, funny, sassy, and oh so vulnerable. She is a modern princess, but her life is not really a fairy tale. She is bound by duty and family. I loved her independent streak but also liked how she accept
    Eileen Robinson
    Shelves: 5-star-reads, arcs
    Hutton Everest, charmer, bad boy, and player, but oh my he could charm me any day.
    He's in a non defined type of relationship with a girl called Aly, and he knows he feels so much more for her than he maybe should. Just when he feels the time is right to make their relationship into more and permanent, his fairy tale ends when she leaves with no explanations and dashing all hopes of a possible future. Of course he eventually find out the reason and jumps at the chance to confront her again.
    Aly k
    Andrea
    Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Ms. Scott is a master in setting moods and changing them in the blink of an eye.
    This story starts in a secretive and melancholic way and continues with some truly unexpected and very surprising twists.

The characters are nearly picture perfect…
    Can any man be sweeter, more comforting, more sensitive, more caring and loving, more protective and be more devoted to his girl than Hutton? I don’t think so!
    And can any woman be more affectionate, more caring, more strong-minded and dutifully to self-aban
    « previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
    Romance Retreat: Bad Reputation SHORT SALE 2 6 Dec 07, 2018 05:01PM
    Always interested in the arts, S.L. Scott grew up painting, writing poetry and short stories, and wiled her days away lost in a good book and the movies.

With a degree in Journalism, she continued her love of the written word by reading American authors like Salinger and Fitzgerald. She was intrigued by their flawed characters living in picture perfect worlds, but could still debate that the world