Start by marking “Let it Snow: A Holly Grove Anthology” as Want to Read:
Let it Snow:  A Holly Grove Anthology

Let it Snow: A Holly Grove Anthology

Welcome to Holly Grove, Vermont, dubbed the “best little town in the country.”

It’s going to take the residents of Holly Grove a lot more than an evergreen and a few strings of lights to pull off their famous holiday tree lighting ceremony this Christmas Eve. First of all, Mother Nature is not cooperating with her plans to dump the Blizzard of the Century as a Christmas pre
ebook
Published November 13th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Let it Snow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Let it Snow

Start your review of Let it Snow: A Holly Grove Anthology
Heather
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a great fun read in which you can't go wrong. Definitely something you can wrap yourself into a blanket by the fire and devour in one sitting. I'd really like to be part of this town!

Jessica Calla's story was my favorite but all of them are like watching a Hallmark movie. Which is a must during the holiday season.
Beth
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
stop, just enjoy that cover a bit ... like a snow globe and all, i can not be the only one who does not love a Christmas read, love it!! and I appreciate them all for so many different reasons .. love it ... small towns are the best. anthology. great new authors to me. so fun!! holiday spirit. love it!! sign me up how to i get to Holly Grove, Vermont. I wanna go for real. 8 different stories. so can't wait to read more from each of these authors. love finding newbie authors to me. ( ;
Amy Stephens
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
There's nothing better to get you in the holiday spirit than the Let It Snow: A Holly Grove Anthology.

Going into the holiday season, my time is limited so this was the perfect anthology to curl up with. All of the stories were short and simple, so I could read a couple each night and not stay up too late. They were all centered around the Northern town of Holly Grove and were interconnected with one another yet each story stood alone. The one thing I especially enjoyed about this col
Nadine
Nov 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

To be honest, I don't really like anthologies that much, but I have a weakness for Christmas stories. So I had to read these eight Christmas themed novellas. The stories are connected by the fact that they all take place in the small town of Holly Grove around Christmas time.

All novellas are entertaining, even though I had a few favorites that I liked more than others. But I think it's always like that when you read an anthology.

The stories have all done one thing: put me in the right
Cassandra Fear
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a fun anthology, and I enjoyed the stories I have read so far. It is a lengthy collection, so I havent been able to read every story, yet. With that being said, I cannot wait to dive into more.

Jessica Calla's story has been my favorite so far, and the best part is hers is the first one I came to.

I would highly recommend getting this book of stories from these amazing authors. If nothing else, they will warm your heart during this cold, snowy winter season.
Oriares
Nov 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
When I first heard about this anthology I just KNEW I had to read it. Why? Because Jessica Calla wrote one of those short stories and I love that woman. I'm probably going to read everything she publishes.

Having had a lot of foggy days and even 2 snow days over here I was in the mood to read the 8 short stories and boy do I wish it could be Christmas right now. And I wouldn't mind moving to Holly Grove for a while as well, hehe.

All 8 writers have a unique style and it's hard to pick a favourit
Trader (RedHotBlueReads)
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
One of the best parts about reading an anthology like this one is getting to revisit authors I really like and get to experience authors I haven't read before. There are eight offerings in this holiday anthology, all set in the town of Holly Grove, Vermont. You just know there's going to be snow amidst the steam!

Each story in this anthology deals with the holiday preparations in the town and while each story stands alone, they are interconnected like the characters in the stories. Ta
Linda
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nicely varied romantic plots🎀 tied together by a quaint Vermont🏠🏡 town setting🌟
December 6, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition
👍4.5 🌟stars⛄❄
A good set of 🎄holiday💕 romance novellas ranging in heat. I really got stuck into this collection and, once through one author's story, found a Pringle effect set in -- I couldn't stop at just one!:-)

I was not familiar with most of these authors, but each story I liked. All were full of holiday happenings, united by the small Vermon
Felicia Grossman
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a fun, lovely, seamless anthology to snuggle up with. I loved reading it so much. Each of the stories was totally stand-alone, but taken together the drew a beautiful picture of the best small town in Vermont. They were delicious, happy, enjoyable reading, so perfect .

Special shout-out to Owen and Elle's touching (and sexy) story. I'm a sucker for romances with kids. I could read them (and many of the other stories) over and over. I would recommend this strongly to anyone who wants
Fiona Keane
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't know how Jessica Calla does it, but the world needs more of her incredible gift! I fell for Mayor McHottie and his story immediately, unable to put down the first story in this anthology while rooting for Owen the entire time! This short story is beautiful and full of the sweet romance we all need in our bookish worlds right now. If you want to spend the night with Holly Grove's most eligible bachelor (get in line! 😍) and READ THIS ANTHOLOGY! You'll LOVE it!
Heather Fleet
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This anthology was so much fun to read. 8, emotionally sweet, and perfect stories to snuggle up with for the holidays. The fictional town of Holly Grove was like something out of a Hallmark story. As a forever bah humbug human, I have to say this one definitely gets me a little closer to welcoming the season.
Trisha Madley
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!!

If you are looking to read amazing stories,you have to download this one NOW!! I absolutely adored these stories. I especially loved Elle and Owen’s story!
Mrs K Bartholomew
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
So it's festive time again. That means family get togethers, eating entirely too much and lots of cheesy Christmas movies, it is traditional. Imagine all that feel good in book form. Hey presto here it is. Is it a bit cheesy, yes can you tell what's going to happen, of course. Does that just add to the festive feel good factor, absolutely. If you want a simple happy romance stories with a bit of Christmas sparkle then this is the book for you.
Bella
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this collection of stories set in the lovely fictional town of Holly Grove very much! Some of the stories read better than others, and whilst it is great to have multiple authors' voices, there was a little bit of a lack of cohesion as these authors do have vastly different writing styles. What would have improved this collection for me is if the stories had been presented in a different order, and if the authors had at least agreed to write in the same tense, as I did feel as a reader ...more
Christina
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Eight stories centered around a small Vermont town and its townspeople. I enjoyed reading each story! This is a holiday anthology you will enjoy!
Margaret McGovern
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful set of holiday stories that remind you of the deal meaning of Christmas and all the Holidays celebrated in December. Each of the stories bright cheer but like a my family or romance books there is some angst and sadness in some. This set makes you smile, frown, hope for a HEA and reminds us what family really means even tho family isn't always blood relatives. The town and it's people are different dimensions to the stories. It was good to see each author develop ...more
Lori
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I very much enjoyed this collection of stories. Nothing makes me more cozy and relaxed than reading Holliday romances. I loved each of the stories with which can be read as standalone's but are all interconnected and surrounding one town in their preparations for the Holliday's.
Carolyn
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the novellas telling about the residents and visitors of Holly Grove. There is a big storm brewing not only in weather but in the lives of some of Holly Grove’s residents. They each had there own problems but found a way to have a Merry Christmas and a hea.
Sarah Allen
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was such a fun book! I love this town and all the different and intertwined stories! It was beautiful done!! It had all the feels with each of the stories!
Fleur
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
I really enjoyed this box set especially as all the stories revolve around the town Holly Grove, some stories grabbed me more than others but the fact they had something in common made them still ok to read. The fact that the books interlink with specific events/characters leading up to the tree lighting was great as you would read each story and remember what was happening to another character at the same time so this great interwoven picture was created in your mind. I Great holiday box set to ...more
Karie Gibson
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book will help kick off the holiday season to get you in the spirit of Christmas. Their town tree lighting is looking to be able deep. I loved the little town of wholly Grove and the characters that brought it to life.
Kristen Lewendon
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A little like a Hallmark Christmas movie marathon. This collection of novellas had me laughing and crying, and they all left me feeling warm and fuzzy about the holiday season. Each story has its own unique perspective and they all worked their magic to bring me ‘home’. I think I’ve just found a new place to add to my list of favorites where I spend my holidays. I know I want to keep coming back to Holly Grove for many years to come.
I received a complimentary copy of this book through Hidd
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a very good book. It has eight quick read stories and all the stories are based in the town of Holly Grove at Christmas Time. I of course enjoyed some of them more than others but they were all enjoyable to read. They were all complete stories which I liked and I also really liked that they all revolved around the same theme.
Jennifer Richey
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This anthology was a fun read. I loved reading all these short story’s about this one little town named holly grove! Some stories were sweet some were steamy! Loved it
Thi
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonder anthology to get you in the mood for the holidays. I loved it very much and enjoyed getting to read stories by new authors.
Kelley
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What's not to like?
A small Vermont town.
8 unique stories with a common theme of an impending blizzard and the lighting of the town's Christmas tree.
A little bit of something for everyone!

Note: Most of the stories are romance with varying heat levels (some are steamy...most are sweet), and stories vary from single POV, dual POV, first or third person. But all are really fun to read and paint a great picture of a fun little town and what goes on behind closed doors.
Mary Fazzi
Dec 06, 2018 added it
Shelves: 2018
I’m not always a fan of anthology due to they aren’t always the same time or place, BUT this one is all set in Holly Grove. Now I can’t pick a favorite, but love that they all were sweet, romantic, and hot and I’m a sucker for second loves. Also, it was great to get all new authors to me. Love reading new authors!!!! This anthology is a must pick up and read. I read it while in front of the fireplace with my coffee and blanket watching snow fall. Prefect holiday read.
Kirstin
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
This so completely put me in the holiday spirit. One town, eight stories. Each are written by a different author, but are all in the vein of Christmas and all tie together seamlessly. Some of the stories reached me more than others, but if you are looking to spend some time enjoying the holidays with a fun collection of lovely tales, this is a great place to start!

*Arc copy provided in exchange for an honest review.*
Patricia Baxes
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nothing puts you in the mood for Christmas more than a great anthology collection. Jennifer Acres and the other authors gift us the perfect read with Let it Snow: a Holly Grove Anthology. Really good storylines; great characters; and heart-warming HEAs. Grab a copy today! (I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this anthology and thoroughly enjoyed it.) ❤ ...more
Barbara
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of this book and I am voluntarily reviewing it. WOW, I can say I will be reading these stories again there are so many new Authors for me to look at. This was a set that once I started I was not putting them down. I would say read this book I hope you like it as much as I did.
Jennifer Acres' writing experience began back before she attended Houston Baptist University, where she earned a Bachelor of Music in Composition. She wrote three screenplays both during her time there and after, all of which received awards from the Houston International Film Festival. After working as a script supervisor in Houston and L.A., she discovered that she was in love with story and wan ...more