Start by marking “Candy Canes & Corpses” as Want to Read:
Candy Canes & Corpses

Candy Canes & Corpses

Did Someone Say Merry Christmas?

Jingle your way through holiday mayhem, mischief and murder. Candy Canes & Murder is a festive boxed set of twelve (12) cozy Christmas mysteries. A limited edition of never-before-published holiday whodunnits written by WSJ, USA Today and best selling authors. Fun, short stories that will put you in the mood for everyone's favorite time
Published November 19th 2018 by Media Web Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Candy Canes & Corpses, please sign up.
Crystal Walker I was reading some reviews and other people mentioned this. There seems to be some error. I contacted Amazon and they resent it, and it had all the…moreI was reading some reviews and other people mentioned this. There seems to be some error. I contacted Amazon and they resent it, and it had all the stories that time. (less)

Wulfwyn
Nov 22, 2018 rated it did not like it
I purchased this as a box set. I received one story. There was a lot of mix up regarding it. I received word the best thing to do was to request a refund. I did. Amazon promptly refunded it. The following morning I received a message from the main author in the set. I was assured it was fixed and complete. Believing this person, and wanting to support some of my favorite authors, I once again purchased the box set. I once again only received one book. Surprise, surprise it was a book from the ma ...more
Carol
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a review for one of the books in this anthology - Candy Cane Killer by Mona Marple

Sandy & Coral have been allowed by their Dad, for the first time, to go Christmas shopping in the nearby town of Marsden. Sleepy Marsden has now been transformed into a proper town with a multi-story carpark and a shopping mall, where there used to be small independent shops along the High Street. And all this progress was thanks to the new mayor, Sharon Major who encouraged the growth of the town and t
Carol J. Peterson
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
Books Missing

The book was interesting but where are the rest of the books in this set? From the picture and the description I thought I was buying a set of Christmas mysteries, but when I got to the end of the first book there were no more books. Buyers beware! Do not buy this thinking you are buying a set of books. You are buying one good book only.
Jane Firebaugh
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great collection.

I saw from some of the reviews on Amazon that Amazon evidently messed it up and it came out with only one of the stories when it was first released, and then they fixed it later.

So glad they did, as it is a really awesome anthology by a wonderful group of authors.

Please don't let the reviews that were because of Amazon's error cause you to miss this fun collection!
Cheryl
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Christmas cozy mysteries!

Outstanding authors put together a great group of cozy mysteries to delight all readers! I will be reading all of the books from all the writers of this boxed set. Thank you all for a fabulous holiday treat!
Brenda
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is supposed to be 12 stories but my kindle only gave me the 1st story by Abby L Vandiver. It was an okay story but I couldn't even find the name of it to find out what was next in the series, assuming she ever continued the series!
Thomas
Nov 20, 2018 rated it did not like it
Returned to Amazon for a refund.
Only received one un-named story, and it has no table of content. Have received several e-mails from individual authors stating they don't know if or when the problem will be corrected.
Christine
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Interesting plot

I enjoyed the book. The jet setting character was well developed and sympathetic. It ended abruptly with a possible romance and a new character introduced. It's like the author got bored and gave up. It should not have been a short story.
Jacquelyn Wright
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read for a mini mystery.

I loved the characters. Rose was an authentic bar keep. Good story line. I love her parents. Good looking out!
Cassey
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
A mostly good collection of stories, but 3 of them didn't work for me at all. As usual Ani Gonzalez's book was a winner.
Fred
Dec 20, 2018 rated it did not like it
Incomplete collection

Story is so-so but what was supposed to be a 12 story Christmas collection was only one story that didn't even occur in Winter.
Kathy Naylor
Nov 22, 2018 rated it liked it
The main character was just too ditzy for me. Otherwise a cute mystery
Elizabeth Schmidt Bouchard
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

I liked the characters and immediate suspence. I'm
looking forward to the next book in the series. Hope it's soon!
Carol Darling
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
One book

From the cover you would think this was several books but it was just one a good read, good mystery but only one cup story.
Peggy
Dec 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Candy cane and corpes

Found this book boring from start to finish

What's worse is my kindle is not letting me go to the next book in the set of 12.
Kathy Robertson
Nov 24, 2018
Linda Petty
Dec 12, 2018
Sonia
rated it did not like it
Nov 20, 2018
Nov 29, 2018
Miriam Dow
Dec 05, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• These Haunts are Made for Walking / A Walk on the Haunted Side / Haunt the Haunt, Walk the Walk (Haunted Tour Guide #1-3)
  • Romancing the Alpha 2
  • Flight of Dragons
  • Forever Love (Shifters in Love Collection, #9)
  • Once Upon A Twisted Time (Twisted Fairy Tales, #1)
  • Star Crossed Collection Box Set (Star Crossed, #1-8)
  • Georgie Shaw Cozy Mystery Series: Novellas 1-3
  • Bear All I Want For Christmas Boxed Set
  • Waterfell Tweed Cozy Mystery Series: Box Set 1 (Books #1-3)
  • Love Bites: The Beginning of the Others Bundle (One Bite with a Stranger and Big Bad Wolf)
  • Alphas Unbound
  • Midnight Mysteries:
  • Spell or High Water
  • Shifter Overdrive
  • Sexy SEAL Box Set: A SEAL's Seduction\A SEAL's Surrender\A SEAL's Salvation\A SEAL's Kiss
  • Heaven and Hell (Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance Boxed Set)
  • Jeopardy: A Game of Chance\Loving Evangeline
  • 25 Mysteries To Die For
WALL STREET JOURNAL BESTSELLING AUTHOR, Abby L. Vandiver is the author of three cozy mystery series - Logan Dickerson, Normal Junction, and Tiny House, and one mystery sci-fi series, The Mars I Origin. She also penned a historical fiction book, At the End of the Line with Kathryn Dionne.

Recently, Abby contracted with Henery Press for the three-book Romaine Wilder series. The first book, Secrets, L