Start by marking “Booger (Reapers MC #3)” as Want to Read:
Booger (Reapers MC #3)

Booger

(Reapers MC #3)

Booger

He’s shipping me off to Vegas in the hopes that it will squash whatever fire is starting to ignite between Camila and I. Fist is a smart bastard, I’ll give him that.
What he doesn’t realize is that I’m not the type to give up easily.

He’s warned me to stay away, but the heart wants what it wants, and I want Camila.

I may be going to Vegas, but she’ll be on the back of m
Published April 12th 2019

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This is an amazing series and with each book Elizabeth brings it and I mean she brings it! She leaves you will all the feels but in the end you get to see where the couple is going. Plus I loved the secondary characters they had me laughing and some had me wanting to put them to ground but they really were are deep part of the story and the helped each other along the way. They may have not liked it but they stuck together through thick and thin.

Camila has has a rough life being held hostage by
Luanne Cole
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I hope this series never ends!! I love reading about everyone. Each person has their own story but they are all connected some way. Camilla has had a tough past and she just wants to take control of her own life and be free. Booger was told by Fist his president to stay away from Camilla. He is drawn to her and Camilla doesn’t want him to stay away either. Great story.

I received an ARC of this book.
Phyllis Wolford
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great read! Couldn’t put it down! Characters are lovable and memorable.
Booger is being shipped to another chapter, because he has feelings for the Presidents ward,and he doesn’t want booger anywhere near her.
The heat between therm could and would burn down the town and surrounding area. She has secrets that could and would get her and anyone around her killed, but that doesn’t stop them from getting together and failing in love.
Katrina Haynes
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well she did it again.. I love this one as all the others that Elizabeth wrote.. I really love Booger and Camila story.. I think you love this as much as I did.. If I could give it more then five stars I would.. Please check this one out as all of her books🖤🖤
Brianna Maddox
**4.5 stars**

I accepted to read Booger in exchange for an honest review from the author. It does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

I have been completely enamored by this series. I have been hooked since book 1, Blackjack. I was so excited when Elizabeth contacted me asking if I'd like to review Booger for her! Of course, I couldn't turn it down! I FLEW through this book, I couldn't put it down!!!

I have been curious about Booger since meeting him and seeing him more
AC Squared Book Blog
I totally forgot how much I loved the Reapers/Brotherhood!! It was so amazing to see the guys again! I was super curious about the relationship between Booger and Camila. I remember hearing that they had banter and flirting, but I had totally forgotten! These two were practically made for each other! I love how he was helping defend her and Camila wasn't letting anyone keep her from doing what she wanted to do!

I loved the added drama of the rival gang and the cartel. I'm super curious where thi
Tina Workman
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great having more Reapers

Booger is Book 3 in the Reapers MC series. This is the story of Camilla & Booger. We’ve watch Camilla & Booger flirt & get closer throughout the previous books and now Elizabeth Knox gives us their story. Both are stubborn people, but it’s a wild ride!

When the Prez of the Reapers sends Booger away to another chapter to keep him away from Camilla, Booger decides to go against the rules. Taking. Camilla with him, he is determined to explore his feelings for he
Deborah Willborn
Boog and Camilla

Well it’s finally happened and Vegas is the destination. While Boog knows he’s going what will Fist say about Camilla wanting to go as well. She is still being looked for by Ricardo and his goons. Will tragedy happen along the way? Will the new club be able to get along and help? When arriving in Vegas the site of the new club house is empty and none of the trailers have been delivered. Needing to find a place for the night ends up being the worst thing to have done. The Viboras
Stephanie Ditmore
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book. Yet another amazing add to this series. Camilla has had it rough and when she is finally free of her captor, she catches the eye of Booger and he’s attracted to her and wants to spend time with her against the warning of his brothers, being sent away to start a new chapter isn’t going to stop him from taking what he wants, and he wants Camilla with him. He wants to explore the feelings between them, the chemistry and the oozing hotness ...more
Alicia Harrietha
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These stories cannot get any better!!!! Booger and Camilla May be my favourite couple so far. They just absolutely meld together perfectly. This third instalment of the Reapers is short and sweeter than the others. The story of Camilla and her past runs deep in her soul and Booger is the right MC to protect her heart and soul in the future. The one thing I found different in this book than the others is the level of violence and torture. Not that this story needed it. It actually was a well writ ...more
Amanda
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Kinda disappointing

After the previous books in this series and spinoffs this one was much anticipated by me. I was so excited to finally see this story progress, only it really didn’t. The previous books in the series had emotions and character growth. There was a story being told. This story was disjointed and seemed more like something that was thrown together just to get a story out.
Given where all the other stories are at that relate to these two main characters this book reads more like so
Gail
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 3/4 ⭐. After being told he is headed to Vegas... he is bound and determined he is taking Camilla with him... knowing Fist would never allow it.. he figures he will sneak her away... only to have that go south... Fist reluctantly agreeing.. he allows Boog to take her with him.. once in Vegas... what he out.. all hell breaks loose...
I really enjoyed this book!! I loved Boog & Camilla.. I can’t wait for widows book..
Maryann Moreno
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite series of all time!

Fist rescued Camila and is very overprotective of her, and has told Booger she is basically off limits do not touch however neither Camila nor Booger can deny the attraction they have for one another. When Fist sends Booger to Vegas and Camila tags all things that happen in Vegas stays in Vegas right? Wrong things happen and Shit gets real but omg this book is soo good you wont want to put it down
Lauren
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars ...
Booger being sent to Vegas finally pushes him and Camila to make choices. Camila chooses to leave with Booger even with Fist not being happy about it... I was very surprised that she stood up to him. These two kinda move at warp speed once there both together in Vegas and it was fun to see it develop. Hawk surprised me a couple of times this book. It sucks with danger happens and Camila and Booger have to leave but im glad he went home even if it wasn't the outcome he wanted.
Amy Jones
Loved it..

Wow another awesome book by Elizabeth Knox. I totally love Boog and Camilla. So glad more books are coming out for the Reapers MC series. The first book I ever read by this author was Blackjack Reapers MC and I TOTALLY fell in love with this series. I can't FREAKING wait until the next book Widow comes out!! Awesome job Elizabeth Knox!!
Lisa Lyle
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is awsome booger and camilla relationship is tested when fist thinks hes getting on over on booger by shipping of to Vegas not thinking that Camila would go with him there or twist and turns around every corner and yet I'm still left wanting more love Elizabeth work these books are my favourite mc serise by far
Cynthia Carpenter
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Booger and Camila is a intense, romantic, and sweet read with lots of twist and turns that keep you reading. This story also beings in a few people you may have read before and keeps you on your toes with the drama and stuff going on in the MC. Can't wait to read the next in this series and from her. Amazing read from beginning to end
Scharme Grider
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Camila and Booger's story. It was a good change of pace for the MC. There's still drama and threats but I was able to focus on the love between the two and I loved it. Booger doesn't think he's a romantic but he definitely is and I love it!! This series is great and would recommend hands down!! Great Five-Star read!!!
Julie Jackson
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Camila and Booger would like nothing more than to get to know one another better but Fist has other plans. He sends Booger to Vegas but Camila ends up going with him. The danger to Camila is ever present but when they find them in Vegas, all bets are off. The only thing Booger needs is his climb and to protect Camila. Awesome writing with a wicked storyline. Totally must read.
Dawnna
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reaper Are Coming.

The hot men of the Reapers make sure they protect their loved ones and families at all cost. But can they protect their hearts from the passionate and though women. Great read.
Jojo Reeves
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

I really just lost myself in Booger and Camilla's story, it's one of the books that you are not ready for it to end. These character all feel like friends they are so real and that's a testament to Elizabeth's writing style. I can't wait for Widows book
Gloria
Great read!

Booger and Camila eeekkk!!! I love that the Reapers MC stay strong together through it all. When one falls they all pick each other up. I wish I know what happens next. DUN DUN DUN💜
Debbie Earley
Boog

Omg I couldn't put this book down and was on the edge of my seat the entire time. The twists and turns just keep coming and I can't wait to get the answers to all the questions that are running through my head. I can't wait to read Widow's story.
Andrea Ramos
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed every second of Camila and Booger’s story. It was fast paced, entertaining, suspenseful, and enjoyable. Can’t wait for The next book, hopefully some questions will be answered
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow Booger and Camilla's story was awesome, some people did not want them together but she wants to live and Booger wants her.
I am totally in love with this MC
Gina Burkart
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a amazing read that keep me on the edge of my seat and had to read this in one seating because it is a amazing read that had you hooked from the first page.
Stephanie Ellis
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Boog and Camilla are meant to be. This is another great book by Ms. Knox. Intense, hot, a must read.
Courtnay Gray
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series!!

Camila has been with the Reapers MC since being rescued by Fist, the Reapers Prez. Even though Fist has been over protective of her she can’t help the way she feels about Booger and the same goes for him. He’s been told to basically keep his hands to himself but when Fist and Ramon decide to combine the MC’s and send him to Vegas alongside Damon, Hawk and Dixon he sees this as his chance to claim Camila and take her with him but it doesn’t take long before trouble is knockin
Cynthia patino
Apr 18, 2019
C bond
Apr 14, 2019
Elizabeth is a romantic suspense author most popular for her Mob and MC books, the Amazon and International Bestselling Author of Reign, Redemption, Revenge, Relentless, Reckoning, Reclaimed, Reckless, Promised, The Trade, Cherished, Blackjack, Scarred, Here Kitty, Kitty, Tough as Steele, Stripping a Steele, Darkness Against All Odds and Switched.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/elizabethknoxbooks
IG: w

Reapers MC (7 books)
  • Blackjack (Reapers MC #1)
  • Here Kitty, Kitty (Reapers MC #2)
  • Widow (Reapers MC #4)